LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I told my doctor about incontinent desires, diapers, and I asked her for help to get surgery.

Ferix

@Ferix I was browsing the forum.  And today I thought about something interesting.  Not sure why a doctor will not perform a surgery on you.  Though they will perform a surgery on a M2f or F2M or what not.  But to take someones ability to hold their pee is beyond me.  I think if you pay the piper you should be able to have the surgery.  Maybe the next time you talk to the Doctor ask them why they won't perform the surgery on you but they would take male parts off a Man to create a woman.  Or visversa for a woman.  

[Disclaimer]  No hate towards any Transgender person here.  Just stating a fact.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

A backhanded compliment isn't a compliment and a disclaimer doesn't mean jack.

Hugs,

Freta

I don't think it's a backhanded compliment. I think he's just stating a fact that the medical system can have double standards when it comes to different surgeries that are not necessarily for one's benefit or health and that are just cosmetic in nature. It should be the person's choice whether or not they want to have a surgery to make themselves incontinent. Just as much as it's someone's choice to have a surgery to transition to become a woman or a man. It's no different than getting excess skin removed, but people don't complain about that, DO they?! It's just cosmetic, likewise this would be also. So I see nothing wrong with it.??????????♥️??

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@FretaBWet I don’t mean any disrespect.

I know you didn't buddy! I stuck up for you on your behalf.????? I'll ALWAYS have your back!!!!!??????????♥️??????

• 11 months later...

Hey!

Since I started focusing on my business, the interest in making the stent went away. I go over it in detail here. Moreover, my control has weakened to the point where I need diapers in most cases.

I've been 24/7 since 2017 and for the first few years I was very vigilant about staying relaxed and not denying an urge, so much so that with time, using my diapers became like a reflex. For a long time however, I still felt like I had a level of control that I could will to kick in and defeat the need for a diaper. This is no longer the case as it seems the years of actively using my diapers weakened the muscles so that now if I feel the urge to pee, I have seconds before it comes out uncontrollably or I'm already going. Once the stream starts, I can only slow it to a trickle if I really try.

One thing I still have trouble with is wetting in my sleep. It's mostly because I'm a light sleeper and the urge always seems to wake me, especially since it seems to be harder for the body to release the pee when laying down which makes for stronger urges. However, I had one night last week where I woke up in the middle peeing and I couldn't stop it. I'm hoping that this is a sign of the progression of my incontinence but this was also the first time in years since I last wet in my sleep. Both times I was extra tired from being up for an extended amount of time, the previous time I had also been drinking alcohol.

Admittedly, I'd get surgery for dual ic if it were a bit more accessible or if someone magically gifted it to me. I hear rumors it's possible out of the country for a price but I have come to accept my current level of incontinence and it's not worth the hassle or cost to further pursue surgery when I have other life priorities to weigh against getting surgery.

Looking back from where I started to where I'm at now, it has been nice noticing the slow decline of my control with the realization that I really can't go without diapers now. It's empowering to know I achieved this state of self by my own actions. It just sucks that untraining takes forever and it's clear I still have some distance to go.

• Like 3
On 6/28/2023 at 5:20 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Ferix how’s the diaper sewing business?  You still making those awesome cloth diapers?

Hey, thanks for asking.

I'm still making awesome diapers while my skill and quality keep improving. I have quite the long queue of clients who will be waiting months for commissions. I'm really appreciative of all the support I get in the community and I've met some really great people because of my business.

Currently my business is a 1 man art studio, so production is slow and prices are high. Admittedly, I know my products aren't obtainable by everyone. I've discussed with manufacturers about getting my products produced but there are several factors that just don't make it right for me at this time.

At some point I'd like to grow my business more than it is but I'm currently enjoying where I am at as I continue to develop my skills. There's a lot I've learned about running a business and about making high quality products which I make sure I understand and can implement; I've been taking things at my pace to make sure I master each aspect of my business before I take on a new challenge.

Overall, I love what I do and have no regrets. My clients, and myself, get to enjoy the best cloth diapers ever built. Follow me on twitter and you'll see my latest builds. Commissions are taken through my website www.waddlebutt.fun

Image\

• Like 1
On 6/27/2023 at 3:55 PM, Ferix said:

Hey!

Since I started focusing on my business, the interest in making the stent went away. I go over it in detail here. Moreover, my control has weakened to the point where I need diapers in most cases.

I've been 24/7 since 2017 and for the first few years I was very vigilant about staying relaxed and not denying an urge, so much so that with time, using my diapers became like a reflex. For a long time however, I still felt like I had a level of control that I could will to kick in and defeat the need for a diaper. This is no longer the case as it seems the years of actively using my diapers weakened the muscles so that now if I feel the urge to pee, I have seconds before it comes out uncontrollably or I'm already going. Once the stream starts, I can only slow it to a trickle if I really try.

One thing I still have trouble with is wetting in my sleep. It's mostly because I'm a light sleeper and the urge always seems to wake me, especially since it seems to be harder for the body to release the pee when laying down which makes for stronger urges. However, I had one night last week where I woke up in the middle peeing and I couldn't stop it. I'm hoping that this is a sign of the progression of my incontinence but this was also the first time in years since I last wet in my sleep. Both times I was extra tired from being up for an extended amount of time, the previous time I had also been drinking alcohol.

Admittedly, I'd get surgery for dual ic if it were a bit more accessible or if someone magically gifted it to me. I hear rumors it's possible out of the country for a price but I have come to accept my current level of incontinence and it's not worth the hassle or cost to further pursue surgery when I have other life priorities to weigh against getting surgery.

Looking back from where I started to where I'm at now, it has been nice noticing the slow decline of my control with the realization that I really can't go without diapers now. It's empowering to know I achieved this state of self by my own actions. It just sucks that untraining takes forever and it's clear I still have some distance to go.

What is your business called? Do you have a website? How can I obtain some high quality products from you? Thanks!

Just now, jonbearab said:

What is your business called? Do you have a website? How can I obtain some high quality products from you? Thanks!

Oh nevermind, I should have read further. Just found your site above.

• 6 months later...

Because this thread is being followed by many, and the question of surgery keeps coming up, I'd like to offer a data point. A company in Mexico offers surgery to make you incontinent. They can be reached at link below. At last inquiry, they want $25,000 for the procedure. That's all I know.
https://mexicotransgendercenter.us/

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, danieltiger said:

Thanks for posting, this is great!  I submitted a patient questionnaire just now about incontinence surgery.  I would like to have it in the next 1-2 years.  Hopefully they still perform it.

It would be interesting to see how they respond to your questions.. Please let us know what they say!!

• Like 1

I and the original thread author went through the same place - and have been encouraged to share whatever we want about the process.  This is an actual, legitimate offer - hence the matching price tag.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, danieltiger said:

You had the surgery in Mexico at that place?  I would love to hear more about it.  Did they perform on just the external sphincter?  How do they do it?  Was it successful and permanent?  My fear is regaining continence somehow.  I want them to take it all out so I can never regain continence.  I would love to hear any info you have.  Unless something comes up to change my mind, I will do it as soon as I can (this year hopefully).

I was looking on their website. I am am doing the same. Currently overweight (max BMI Of 35) so making that a goal and saving up my PTO to be able to take off.

• Like 1

I would prefer to have my anal sphincter cut so I'm rendered with permanent fecal incontinence. Would this be an easier procedure to have than being made bladder incontinent. I think if I achieve fecal IC I will be in nappies 24/7 anyway so can naturally become bladder incontinent by wearing all the time anyway,

I heard surgery for fecal incontinence is easier and once it's done it's done, no complications? I prefer passive IC where I mess without knowing.

22 hours ago, danieltiger said:

I already got an email, here is what they said:

"Yes, we also specialize in incontinence procedures.  Currently, this surgery costs $24,699 USD. This procedure can be done at our location in Guadalajara or Tijuana.  You can return home in about 10-12 days."

I was also able to schedule a video consultation with the surgeon.  I'm busy right now, so I scheduled it for the end of January.  It cost $50 but that amount will be credited towards my surgery if I proceed.

I already started writing down questions to ask him during the consultation.

I wonder if they would insert a stent, like the Memokath stent, for a smaller fee.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:47 PM, jimj said:

Because this thread is being followed by many, and the question of surgery keeps coming up, I'd like to offer a data point. A company in Mexico offers surgery to make you incontinent. They can be reached at link below. At last inquiry, they want $25,000 for the procedure. That's all I know.
https://mexicotransgendercenter.us/

I can't see a link to the incontinence surgery on their website, can anyone help out with finding it?

3 hours ago, Lyra said:

I can't see a link to the incontinence surgery on their website, can anyone help out with finding it?

It is not listed on the website.  It's an off-menu item, so to speak.  If you email the contact and ask about it directly, they will respond with information about it.  You can also book a brief consultation for a fee.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:18 PM, BrownBobby said:

I and the original thread author went through the same place - and have been encouraged to share whatever we want about the process.  This is an actual, legitimate offer - hence the matching price tag.

Would you be open to sharing about your experience and how things are going?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 12:24 AM, Ferix said:

I asked her if it was possible to wear catheters for a long periods of time, like several months or years, that would eventually result in permanent incontinence. Like I have it in for a long time and I pull it out one day and I don't have any control. She said no.

Someone in this thread claims to have done exactly that by wearing catheters for six months straight:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/23593-12-month-diaper-program/

In the meantime, I'm going to slowly work on figuring out how to make a stent out of stainless steel. I have a couple leads on friends who can help teach me but I really need someone with experience who I can ask questions and who can show me what I need to do. If worse comes to worse, I'll try to train myself with YouTube videos.

There are a number of online machine shops where you can upload a 3D model and they'll make the part for you, and at least one offers tube bending:

https://www.xometry.com/capabilities/tube-bending-services/

Though you'd still have to learn to use 3D CAD software.