LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bisexuality & Diapers, What It Means To Me

Evelyn Dellcerro

This past weekend There were seven of us talking about bisexuality, gay, lesbian, trans, queer, and asexual and diaperd couples. There is so much misinformation that goes around, and its sad people are so malinformed. I have known I was bisexual from a very early age (10). My wife which is male has known about her bisexuality since she was (14). My good friend Phil knew he was bisexual from age (12). His girlfriend Jade which is also born male has known she was bisexual since age (15). My nephew and his boyfriend both (18) and gay, out to their parents at (13 & 14). Their friend and ours which is male bisexual (27). 
Now we all know what LGBTQ stands for correct. Fact 1- Not many people want friends and family to know they are bisexual. Fact 2- Bisexuality is not accepted or supported by society or community. Fact 3- Bisexuality is not accepted or supported by the LGBTQ community neither, we do have a letter B, but it gets trampled with contempt and malice. 
I remember growing up as a child and seeing one or two mainstream shows on television that had gay and lesbian characters, but you did not see any bisexuals. We also spoke about asexual friends. I have a female neighbor that identifies as asexual. She is married with (5) children. She is very religious and has only had sex for procreation.  She has a high level of avoidance and repulsion of touching herself by using her hands. Knowing her for quite a few years I have masturbated her several times, and expected nothing in return for the fact that she is also scared to say she is demisexual. There are married asexuals that still want to orgasm because of the physiological benefits.  Now you mix all this in with diapers and you have one hell of a smörgåsbord. 
The first thing you hear about bisexuals is "Its just a phase, you will grow out of it". Or you hear "You dont know what to pick, youre just confused". Or my personal favorite "All women are bisexual, and attracted to anything that moves". 
When I was a child the only gay couple I knew of were Ernie & Bert from Sesame Street, and even now in 2021 they will never tell the truth. 
Most societies, like ours tend to recognize just two genders, (male and female). The idea that there are only two genders is sometimes called (agender) because binary means “having two parts” (male and female). Therefore, “non-binary” is one term people use to describe genders that don’t fall into one of these two categories, male or female. Now please tell me this all makes sense to you. We all still have plenty to learn. 
As with diapers we have AB and we have the cursed DL which is me. If I chat about sex the AB people get up in arms because babies dont have, or think about sex. If I chat about poop OMG !! Thats a cardinal sin! Then everyone is up in arms about it. Thats disgusting, Oh the smell, Ewwww, the clean up, Its gonna stink up the house, Others might smell it, This list can go on forever. 
You all read the stories in forums. Husbands that hide their diapers, wives that wont tell their husbands that they are AB because they worry about getting divorced or their significant other leaving them because of a diaper, silly as that sounds. I know this is truly sad, but its the Gods honest truth. Okay it is Friday the 29th and it is 5:30 AM. I have been sitting alone at my desk writing and peed my diaper twice. Let me post this and get my wet self to the bathroom and change. You all think about this and please learn to love one another. Love our world, living in peace is not hard, we just have to want it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

@Evelyn DellcerroI'll be the first to admit that I have no clue about a lot of things.  There are many different views of the world and it seems everybody is trying to define this or that.  The more I stop and look around, the more I see people thinking their way is the only way.  Then I look and see someone doing the opposite and being successful (I'm leaving the definition of success open).  I'm coming to the realization that as long as someone is not a drain on society, I don't really care.  

From our conversations, you seem happy and are enjoying your life.

• Like 4

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I don't think that people are "confused" about their Sexual Orientation - I think most people in the old days were accepting of TWO Sexes:  Either you were a BOY or a GIRL, and there was no other gender assignments.  You also have to realize that this was back in the old days, where parents and friends thought that there was something "wrong with you" if you were born one way, and felt the other.  I don't claim to know everything about the other genders either, but I do know that a person who says they "feel that they are another gender" They mean it.  As times change, and you have acceptance of LGBTQ+, there are different words and gender assignments being used.

One that I caught this morning on facebook:  Some mothers are not calling their young infant children "babies". They are calling them "theybies" because they don't want to associate the gender, either male or female.  I can understand gender neutral pronouns, but I don't GET this one:  You have a CHILD, and it is NOT full grown, and it IS a B A B Y - Regardless of the gender neutralness of the pronouns used.  It is up to the parent to bring the child up, and TEACH it the differences in the sexes when it can understand what they are, and the differences.  A Kid should be able to go from Crib and Diapers to School and LIFE, and be able to live their lives as either a BOY or a GIRL, and then, if they feel the way they do, make changes under the guidance of the parent:  Let the BABY be a BOY or GIRL, but don't deny them a CHILDHOOD by denying their assigned gender - it is up to the parent to allow a child to grow UP, and then allow them to explore themselves.  I will probably catch HELL for this view, but I just..........I don't know..........feel that there is a LINE to be drawn, and NOT messed with......God created babies, not "theybies"  Any changes to feelings or beliefs happen later, and if that happens, I support that, but NOT when you have an infant son or daughter, and they are little:  To make a gender assignment decision by denoting a baby as anything else, is NOT right to me, and that is because everything is so "Politically Correct" that it permeates everything:  WHY do we have to turn a young infant into a political correct individual?  WE DON'T HAVE to do that - Let them be babies, let them ACT like babies, let them enjoy childhood!

There are few things that are as memorable as your childhood:  Many of us have a non eventful childhood, we are born, we grow up, we go to school, we marry, and we may have a family.  There are others who have traumas in their childhood, which causes them to remember bad things, or the way they deal with it is to regress and want to return to the innocent days, when they didn't have any worries, and your mom or dad or other relative took care of you, fed you, bathed you, diapered you, etc.  For many, childhood is the ESCAPE mechanism that is used to get away from the adult responsibilities they face, even if just for a little while.  WHY pollute the escape mechanism, by introducing politics:  as Fantastic Max used to say "Dirty Diapers!" :(

Have I lost my prospective here?  Have I lost my MIND?  A BABY is not a Political Object!

7 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

As with diapers we have AB and we have the cursed DL which is me. If I chat about sex the AB people get up in arms because babies dont have, or think about sex. If I chat about poop OMG !! Thats a cardinal sin! Then everyone is up in arms about it. Thats disgusting, Oh the smell, Ewwww, the clean up, Its gonna stink up the house, Others might smell it, This list can go on forever. 

For some people, diapers are used as part of the AB side, and there is no sexual "turn on" with them - They just use them as a baby would.  With the DL side, you wear, or you wear and use, and there may be a sexual component to their use.  Some people, like You and me, use their diapers, and accept that we use them as we see fit, and once you accept that you need or want them, you may have to wear and use, so you may need to add other aspects of the lifestyle:  This can be done by adding AB/DL diapers, pacis, bottles, etc, or by other means. 

It is TRUE that babies do not have sex, and most Adult Babies do NOT derive sexual pleasure from wearing diapers, But, let us NOT forget the "BOING" reaction that can happen when changing diapers.  They can be turned on by diapers, and the only thing that is different is that they can't "release" #3's when little like that.  It happens - The only thing is, after a while the reaction lessens as you use and wear diapers more ;)

POOP:  This is something that some people are in to and some are not: Regardless of whether you are in to it or not, you are going to poop many times in your lifetime.  Yes, it can be yucky, it CAN smell, and stink, but, that is because it is whatever you have digested that the body cannot use,  It IS solid waste, and that is that.  @Evelyn Dellcerrohas dealt with it, and is familiar with it. She has babysat many kiddos, changed many diapers, and is used to poop all the way around.  Hell, she was doing this when she was under 13, so I can understand why she feels the way she does:  She ENJOYS it:  Its gonna smell, and some people are NOT gonna like that idea, but like diapers can turn someone on, poop and other things can do it for others, like Miss Eve.  That's the way it goes, and there are many things that we may not be into, but when you take a second, and you ask yourself the questions you did if you like diapers and instead of the word "diapers" you substitute the word "poop", you should realize that you are NOT any different for liking poop, as you like diapers, and if you like both, then you are GOLDEN because they go together like Salt and Pepper, or Bert and Ernie, or Big Bird and Snuffy.  Not everyone is into every facet of a fetish, but as I have learned, you don't have to be :)

7 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

You all read the stories in forums. Husbands that hide their diapers, wives that wont tell their husbands that they are AB because they worry about getting divorced or their significant other leaving them because of a diaper, silly as that sounds. I know this is truly sad, but its the Gods honest truth. Okay it is Friday the 29th and it is 5:30 AM. I have been sitting alone at my desk writing and peed my diaper twice. Let me post this and get my wet self to the bathroom and change. You all think about this and please learn to love one another. Love our world, living in peace is not hard, we just have to want it.

Eve is RIGHT:  The world around us is so "politically charged" that if the wrong words are spoken, or allowed to be heard by the wrong people, we could have major problems.  Hiding your desires has its benefits, but eventually, it can nag at you, until you feel bad for doing it, or you feel that someone is gonna look less favorable on you because you have the "kinks" you enjoy.  You really should NOT have to hide it, but that is due to people having the opinion that being AB/DL/Sissy/Etc is not OK to them.  A diaper is a super soft pair of undies that you can pee and poop in, and that is that:  It is sad that there are still people in the world, who think that they need to shun or make fun of someone that uses a diaper - If they are a DL or an AB, they can catch it because people do NOT understand, and that is the SAD part, because there are individuals that are fully functional adults that have kinks, and they are AWESOME people, and they do amazing things - Would you look at them any differently because they are professionals, and they choose to wear diapers, or NEED to wear diapers?  I would HOPE not - The world sometimes NEEDS a whipping, and I say that Eve should do it sometime hehehehe :)

Seriously everyone:  Why does the world have to have 3 Sides:  A Democratic Side, a Republican Side, and an Independent Side?  It NEVER ends:  Trump leaves, and then people HATE on Biden, and make him the bad guy - Can't we just have a world where people get along?  Maybe @AwakenEvilor @DailyDior @Elfy will have to get out the belt and start sending these guys for a timeout?  I don't KNOW, but sometimes, I feel like the political system needs a MASSIVE diaper change ;(

Its FRIDAY, and I can't wait:  The weekend, and then Monday, My Baby Arrives, and I get to ride her home :)

Happy, but confused........

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
edited spelling of words
  • Thanks 2
On 1/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I don't think that people are "confused" about their Sexual Orientation - I think most people in the old days were accepting of TWO Sexes:  Either you were a BOY or a GIRL, and there was no other gender assignments.  You also have to realize that this was back in the old days, where parents and friends thought that there was something "wrong with you" if you were born one way, and felt the other.  I don't claim to know everything about the other genders either, but I do know that a person who says they "feel that they are another gender" They mean it.  As times change, and you have acceptance of LGBTQ+, there are different words and gender assignments being used.

One that I caught this morning on facebook:  Some mothers are not calling their young infant children "babies". They are calling them "theybies" because they don't want to associate the gender, either male or female.  I can understand gender neutral pronouns, but I don't GET this one:  You have a CHILD, and it is NOT full grown, and it IS a B A B Y - Regardless of the gender neutralness of the pronouns used.  It is up to the parent to bring the child up, and TEACH it the differences in the sexes when it can understand what they are, and the differences.  A Kid should be able to go from Crib and Diapers to School and LIFE, and be able to live their lives as either a BOY or a GIRL, and then, if they feel the way they do, make changes under the guidance of the parent:  Let the BABY be a BOY or GIRL, but don't deny them a CHILDHOOD by denying their assigned gender - it is up to the parent to allow a child to grow UP, and then allow them to explore themselves.  I will probably catch HELL for this view, but I just..........I don't know..........feel that there is a LINE to be drawn, and NOT messed with......God created babies, not "theybies"  Any changes to feelings or beliefs happen later, and if that happens, I support that, but NOT when you have an infant son or daughter, and they are little:  To make a gender assignment decision by denoting a baby as anything else, is NOT right to me, and that is because everything is so "Politically Correct" that it permeates everything:  WHY do we have to turn a young infant into a political correct individual?  WE DON'T HAVE to do that - Let them be babies, let them ACT like babies, let them enjoy childhood!

There are few things that are as memorable as your childhood:  Many of us have a non eventful childhood, we are born, we grow up, we go to school, we marry, and we may have a family.  There are others who have traumas in their childhood, which causes them to remember bad things, or the way they deal with it is to regress and want to return to the innocent days, when they didn't have any worries, and your mom or dad or other relative took care of you, fed you, bathed you, diapered you, etc.  For many, childhood is the ESCAPE mechanism that is used to get away from the adult responsibilities they face, even if just for a little while.  WHY pollute the escape mechanism, by introducing politics:  as Fantastic Max used to say "Dirty Diapers!" :(

Have I lost my prospective here?  Have I lost my MIND?  A BABY is not a Political Object!

For some people, diapers are used as part of the AB side, and there is no sexual "turn on" with them - They just use them as a baby would.  With the DL side, you wear, or you wear and use, and there may be a sexual component to their use.  Some people, like You and me, use their diapers, and accept that we use them as we see fit, and once you accept that you need or want them, you may have to wear and use, so you may need to add other aspects of the lifestyle:  This can be done by adding AB/DL diapers, pacis, bottles, etc, or by other means. 

It is TRUE that babies do not have sex, and most Adult Babies do NOT derive sexual pleasure from wearing diapers, But, let us NOT forget the "BOING" reaction that can happen when changing diapers.  They can be turned on by diapers, and the only thing that is different is that they can't "release" #3's when little like that.  It happens - The only thing is, after a while the reaction lessens as you use and wear diapers more ;)

POOP:  This is something that some people are in to and some are not: Regardless of whether you are in to it or not, you are going to poop many times in your lifetime.  Yes, it can be yucky, it CAN smell, and stink, but, that is because it is whatever you have digested that the body cannot use,  It IS solid waste, and that is that.  @Evelyn Dellcerrohas dealt with it, and is familiar with it. She has babysat many kiddos, changed many diapers, and is used to poop all the way around.  Hell, she was doing this when she was under 13, so I can understand why she feels the way she does:  She ENJOYS it:  Its gonna smell, and some people are NOT gonna like that idea, but like diapers can turn someone on, poop and other things can do it for others, like Miss Eve.  That's the way it goes, and there are many things that we may not be into, but when you take a second, and you ask yourself the questions you did if you like diapers and instead of the word "diapers" you substitute the word "poop", you should realize that you are NOT any different for liking poop, as you like diapers, and if you like both, then you are GOLDEN because they go together like Salt and Pepper, or Bert and Ernie, or Big Bird and Snuffy.  Not everyone is into every facet of a fetish, but as I have learned, you don't have to be :)

Eve is RIGHT:  The world around us is so "politically charged" that if the wrong words are spoken, or allowed to be heard by the wrong people, we could have major problems.  Hiding your desires has its benefits, but eventually, it can nag at you, until you feel bad for doing it, or you feel that someone is gonna look less favorable on you because you have the "kinks" you enjoy.  You really should NOT have to hide it, but that is due to people having the opinion that being AB/DL/Sissy/Etc is not OK to them.  A diaper is a super soft pair of undies that you can pee and poop in, and that is that:  It is sad that there are still people in the world, who think that they need to shun or make fun of someone that uses a diaper - If they are a DL or an AB, they can catch it because people do NOT understand, and that is the SAD part, because there are individuals that are fully functional adults that have kinks, and they are AWESOME people, and they do amazing things - Would you look at them any differently because they are professionals, and they choose to wear diapers, or NEED to wear diapers?  I would HOPE not - The world sometimes NEEDS a whipping, and I say that Eve should do it sometime hehehehe :)

Seriously everyone:  Why does the world have to have 3 Sides:  A Democratic Side, a Republican Side, and an Independent Side?  It NEVER ends:  Trump leaves, and then people HATE on Biden, and make him the bad guy - Can't we just have a world where people get along?  Maybe @AwakenEvilor @DailyDior @Elfy will have to get out the belt and start sending these guys for a timeout?  I don't KNOW, but sometimes, I feel like the political system needs a MASSIVE diaper change ;(

Its FRIDAY, and I can't wait:  The weekend, and then Monday, My Baby Arrives, and I get to ride her home :)

Happy, but confused........

Brian

Brian I love you so much and you speak words of wisdom. I have been called confused from the age of thirteen. How can you love men and women ? You have to choose one or the other.. I am the last person to quote or bring religion into my posts. Does the Quote "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" ? 

I was raised and baptized in the Catholic church. How many children are dragged to church every Sunday morning even though they don't want to go. My parents gave me that choice at seven. Do you want to continue in religious practice (parochial school) or would you like to go to a regular public school. I chose public school and never looked back. It did not stop me from reading a Bible or knowing in my heart that there is Good vs. Evil.. 

Do you get mad at a puppy for eating your new shoes ?   Well, first of all, you know puppies like to chew on everything. You need to secure your things in a safe place if you don’t want the dog to chew on them. Second, you have to train the dog not to chew.  What would the uneducated person say ?   I think it should be obvious not to chew on a human’s things ! It’s not obvious to a puppy until you train it. Forgive your puppy, for he knows not what he does. Same goes with people. Many are not educated in these matters. My own brother because of his homophobic ways ejected his son from his house, for being gay ? 

A child is playing in a sandbox with another child. One childs parent snatches him out of the sandbox and scolds the child for playing with a child not of his color. This child knows nothing of the color of a persons skin, and now the child is taught racism. How many times have I heard fathers belittle their sons publicly " Boys don't cry, boys are strong and don't show feelings like girls " Now they are taught sexism. 

This is one of the reasons I love both of my parents. I was never given limits as a child. I never went through censorship. I watched it all on TV from the assassination of RFK and MLK the Watts riots, the Vietnam war, Nixons impeachment, Race riots. The governments dealings of guns and drugs. There are many things wrong in the world, but we are here for the simple love of diapers. Is that so crazy ?

Okay love you all ! Here at work and must get my butt in gear. Love you so much Brian.

• Like 5

Thank you Eve for posting this, as both a DL, bisexual and also someone raised in the Catholic church I relate to so much about what you are raising.

Couldn't agree more that people push bisexuality away and often don't even considerate a choice of sexual preference. Think it is mostly based in fear as I am one of those people who believe down deep, we are all bisexual in some way or another. Not that everyone wants to have sex with both sexes but that a sexual urge or desire can be struck by someone of either sex for anyone open to those feelings and urges. I am of course not a psychologist at all but I see with any of my close friends an openness to admitting a time in their life (a relationship, "phase") where they had sexual attractions to someone of the sex they don't normally associate with in their intimate relationships. For me it is about openness, being open to those feelings coming in and not stopping them, not trying to control them like so many desires, emotions and fantasies.

I didn't even start masturbating until I was 18 years old (see Catholic upbringing above) and so I know a lot about how to repress sexual feelings and then later in life releasing those same feelings. For example I have always wanted to wear diapers since I can remember, it's just at some point I allowed myself to buy adult diapers (18 again, big year!) and explore that side of myself. That side still stayed repressed for a long time that I didn't "come" out into the community and meet another ABDL until I was 44 years old. It was even the act of finally releasing myself that I also finally got in touch my feminine side and actively being bisexual. I realized after finally letting myself go that I was indeed always bisexual just now finally allowing myself to be so with others and explore it.

I'm hoping that is changing in society, it seems a much higher percentage of teenagers and young adults now are saying they are bisexual and at least exploring the idea way, way more than when I was young. Not sure if you have seen the show Euphoria (HBO) but I feel it explores the topic of bisexuality really well, at least from my perspective of a kid who grew up in the 80's learning a lot more how to hide myself than how to explore who I really am.

• Like 2

@~Brian~ Trust me when I say I was very confused about my sexual orientation. I am asexual, and at the time no one talked about it. It wasn't until I was in my 30s until I heard of it. Even then someone tried to tell me I was bisexual. After all I was equally attracted to both sexes, that the attraction was zero didn't matter.

Back to growing up, I knew that I was supposed to be attracted to someone. Guys didn't attract me, so therefore I must heterosexual, but girls didn't attract me either. Huh. Maybe I just hadn't found the right one yet. Now I did see some girls as cute or beautiful, and some guys as cute or handsome, but there wasn't any sexual interest. No raging hardon, not even a twitch.

I did watch as most of my friends got into and out of relationships, but I didn't and still don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Bert and Ernie were never gay in my mind, because that sort of adult relationship was never a concept for me. Note that if it had been Barb and Ernie the adult relationship still wouldn't have entered my mind. They were simply roommates.

It may occur less now, as information is much more easily available, but there are certainly people out there confused about their sexuality.

• Like 1
On 1/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, ~Brian~ said:

I don't think that people are "confused" about their Sexual Orientation - I think most people in the old days were accepting of TWO Sexes:  Either you were a BOY or a GIRL, and there was no other gender assignments.  You also have to realize that this was back in the old days,

@Evelyn Dellcerro@ylowrvr@wetmonkey@ValentinesStuff

What I meant when I said this was that in the old days, there were 2 sexes, and you were either a BOY or a GIRL, and you may "feel" the way you felt, but there was no "acceptance" of any other genders.  If you were found to be "non conforming" or doing anything that was considered "abnormal" for the times, you were labelled "encourage able" and they would send you somewhere, or try to "Fix" You.  There is NOTHING wrong with feeling the way you do, or trying to figure it out, and I believe that in today's society, there is wider acceptance of people who are still trying to figure out their sexual orientation.  The confusion I speak of is based on the fact that you may KNOW that you are "feeling" the way you feel, but you don't know which way to go, and you are trying to make a decision:  That is the confusing part:  If you are still exploring your sexuality, then you may not say "I'm Ace," "I'm Bi", "I'm <insert designation here>" YET, and you still may question it.

Does that make any sense??

10 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Brian I love you so much and you speak words of wisdom. I have been called confused from the age of thirteen. How can you love men and women ? You have to choose one or the other.. I am the last person to quote or bring religion into my posts. Does the Quote "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" ? 

Awwwwwwww :D THANK YOU!  Wisdom goes with experience and age and There are times when people who you TRUST and lean on can give you prospective on life, and other things in general.  I also try to keep religion OUT of my posts, unless we are in that section, but I always feel that God has a plan, and he will be the guide.  Sometimes, I may question the need to follow a path, or wonder if I make the right decision, but I am glad that I can continue to be healthy, and able to help others.

People SLAM ideas and concepts they do not understand sometimes.  If you "feel" a certain way, that is what it is, but you can't help what you feel, and you should NOT let it stop you from being who you are, or what you believe, or who you choose to love.  You ONLY know that you FEEL the way you do, and it is RIGHT for you, and NO ONE is a'gonna tell YOU that "You are wrong" because they don't walk in your shoes, or wear your diapers:  If they do, well, they will be "schooled" by a pro - and they will KNOW :D

The point being:  You CAN'T choose One OR the other, if you don't understand what is going through your head.  You may love BOTH men and women, and based on moral codes in place in your and my generations, this was frowned upon.  Part of the problem is people were probably trying to "figure out" what they were going through, LONG before it was in the mainstream, and because they could not SAY anything, because people would "mark" them, mock them, or shun them, they did NOT come out, because they were AFRAID of what they would do to you - Hell: being disabled in the 70's was a NIGHTMARE, because they could get away with doing anything they wanted, citing "therapeutic treatments."  You also HAD to do whatever they wanted you to, or you would be PUNISHED, and they used barbaric methods :(

As @Evelyn Dellcerrosays:  WHY do you have to choose?  If you are attracted both ways?  You DON'T:  Its just that society wants you to "conform."  Who the heck am I to say that what Eve feels is WRONG, or for anyone else that feels different that it is wrong:  I CAN'T do that, and I WONT do that, because It's NOT my place to judge, and I am TELLING you, that LOVE works in mysterious ways.  Love is a POWERFUL EMOTION, and I have had it HIT me so hard that It messes with my head:  Eve found her wife, and the rest is history:  sometimes, what the heart knows is right, the head thinks is WRONG, and sometimes what the head thinks is right, the heart thinks is wrong, but if you LOVE someone so much that it is OBVIOUS, then you take the leap, and you LOVE and TRUST and HONOR and KEEP your vow to your partner - They say "Love will build a Bridge, between your Heart and Mine."

I think its basically FEAR of the unknown, or fear of the results of what could happen:  People don't realize that we all are different, and we all don't follow the same drummer.  As an Uncle, I want my nieces and nephews to UNDERSTAND that have the CHOICE to be who they are, and the RESPONSIBILITY to be upstanding young people, and as they grow, they learn - They learn that there is no "mold" that they have to follow, and they learn that race/religion/creed/Orientation/disability/etc is not something that is  a "label"  I have a disability, which they know, but its not the thing I focus on:  I wear diapers:  I don't focus on that, but they UNDERSTAND I am who I am, and that I love THEM.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I did watch as most of my friends got into and out of relationships, but I didn't and still don't understand what all the fuss is about.

A "Relationship" is a TWO way street:  I have had gf's myself, and I have not had too much luck with long term, live in relationships:  I always feel as if I did someone WRONG, because I was ignoring their needs, or not understanding them:  There are times I wonder, and then I realize:  Am I happy with the life I have?  Is there anything else I need?  Do I wish to make changes?  Did I do the best I could?  I answer these questions every time, and realize that I AM happy - I have what I want, what I need, and where I want it.  There are times I wish I could HUG the hell outta a good friend like @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelleevery day, but that's just me:  I know it sounds crazy, but when you have a relationship that is based on working as a "team" you understand that each player takes a role, and each player pulls his/her weight.  These two ladies are like my parents:  They LOVE each other, and care for one another, and they don't CARE what anyone else THINKS:  They are EXAMPLES to follow:  Each of us has our challenges, and we work to overcome them:  I have my shortcomings, my doubts, and my fears as well, but I TRY NOT to LET my disability get ME down, because I will kick it in its AZZ!

Did I also say that I RESPECT the HELL outta them, because they don't buckle under?  They are NOT afraid - Both of them have traveled different paths, and have different experiences: They know that they are made for each other, and many people may question it:  I DON'T:  They tell me to GO for it: They told me NOT to be afraid, they told me that just because I am in a wheelchair, that I am NOT "disabled"  They don't see me as "disabled" - I am a guy who is true to his heart, and while a relationship may be or may NOT be in the cards, when you have friends who can make you see what you didn't see before, or understand what you did NOT understand, that SAYS VOLUMES - I can't even put into words what that feeling is like, its an emotion that can only be conveyed with touch - It's something that once you see/touch each other, you will then be able to understand and connect with - If You get my meaning.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Bert and Ernie were never gay in my mind, because that sort of adult relationship was never a concept for me. Note that if it had been Barb and Ernie the adult relationship still wouldn't have entered my mind. They were simply roommates.

Bert and Ernie were roommates, and they had their troubles too:  However, the concept of "gay/straight/lesbian/etc" NEVER entered my mind" They were Muppets, and they were buddies.  There were together - Sesame Street was a staple in many kids lives.  Even though they "retired" many muppets, and they changed the age range of the show to match a younger audience, they still have a following.  Things are the same in some ways, but different in others - They have characters that have disabilities, who are gay/lesbian/etc, who are different nationalities, etc.  This shows that people are people, and they are special in their own ways.  Each of us is UNIQUE, and has special qualities - Sesame Street tried to tell the world in skits and songs and play, that we were all a part of bigger picture, and to love each other, and take care of each other.

Just like here on DD:  Each of us is diverse, from different areas, backgrounds and upbringings:  Each of us has a story to be told, and each of us has gotten here in different ways, or at different times.  We make Friends, we chat, we interact, and we learn about each other, and when we get outta line @DailyDior @Elfyor @spoonchickenmay speak to us and set us straight, but we are here because we are UNITED in some way:  Most of that reason is DIAPERS!

@Evelyn Dellcerrohas the right idea:  we need to come together, love one another, take care of one another, and be there for each other:  The world is a mix of everything, and POLITICS and discord can run things into chaos:  We need to LOVE one another, and CARE about each other, and understand that we may not always agree, but that we can always SAY that we don't agree or that we have a differing viewpoint.  We should NOT allow politics to RUIN what we know is there, whether we UNDERSTAND it or NOT :)

Take Care,

Brian 

• Like 4

Being bisexual is very hard for many people to accept. I was married for many years to a bisexual woman that was also a diaper lover. We shared anything and everything together. I lost her to cancer and Evelyn was there by my side to hold my hand and support me. She even took care of my children while I got things in order. I sit here and laugh because @Evelyn Dellcerro used Ernie and Bert as examples. I was born in 1963 and watched Sesame Street as a child. I admit their relationship was questionable to me. But that is my opinion. I did the football and wrestling in highschool and there were many bisexual guys that I grew up with and shared a locker room with, and very naked. @~Brian~ You mention lesbian and gay couples on Sesame Street, but you did not see any bisexual couples. I went through the confusion as a teen also not knowing whom to love, because I could not choose one or the other. Evelyn has been a close and loyal friend to me for close to 20 years. I respect her and I honor and cherish her. We grew up in the same neighborhood and shared our ups and downs. Hell, when she fell down the stairs in her house. I was the one that carried her to the awaiting ambulance. I was the one that dressed her and held her hand. Her nephew rode with her to the hospital, and stayed by her side for an entire week. He refused to leave her side. This is what love is all about. Evelyns wife @Transfusionelle she introduced me to my trans girlfriend, and we have been together for several months now. I really don't care who Evelyn loves, but I know she loves from her heart, and when she loves you she loves you.. Evelyn I love you from my heart and nothing in the world will ever change my feelings. You speak the gods honest truth and people will hate on her.. WHY ? Brian tell them !! People can't handle the truth !! Evelyn I love you and Elle, and thank you for taking such good care of Chuck. Junior you rock and give Grandma a big kiss for me. Thanks and love to you all. 

• Thanks 4

@philmydiaper

On 2/5/2021 at 4:10 AM, philmydiaper said:

Being bisexual is very hard for many people to accept. I was married for many years to a bisexual woman that was also a diaper lover. We shared anything and everything together. I lost her to cancer and Evelyn was there by my side to hold my hand and support me. She even took care of my children while I got things in order.

Yes, I imagine that being bisexual is a hard thing for people to accept, but it can be a bear for those who are trying to UNDERSTAND it.  It sounds like you and your deceased wife had a bond that was incredible.  It is HEARTBREAKING to lose someone you love to any disease, but cancer is one of the WORST:  Lost many relatives to cancer or other illnesses, and one of MY Uncles had 3 types of cancer:  One in his brain, one in his stomach, and one in his bones, I think.  He was a big guy, and he was a teddy bear, and we all loved him, and to this day, I still have GOOD memories of my Uncle Paul, and miss him very much.

Phil:  When you have friends like @Evelyn Dellcerrothey are friends for LIFE:  Friends like that don't GO ANYWHERE, and they will support you all the way - That is what friends do - I remember when I was 30: My appendix RUPTURED, and I had Peritonitis.  When I needed help, I called the doctor, and within 45 minutes, I had my Doctor, My Mom, My Stepdad, My Dad, and the ER staff at my side, and they did not leave me.  My brothers found out about me being down, and apparently, a call went out to ALL of them, INCLUDING one to my brother Eric, who was teaching in MAINE - He drove 4 HOURS from his location, and when I woke up after the surgery, he was there:  Next thing I know, my friend Marc, who drives for our local transit provider, was there:  Someone had told him, and he was there:  I got a visit from James Next:  EVERYONE came to my side, including my brother Mike, and my brother Dan a couple days later:  When You are down, your friends and family are there, and I didn't even have to DO anything:  I couldn't do much for myself for a while, but I was GRATEFUL for all the support!  When I think of this, it makes me CRY hard, because LOVE and FAMILY mean so much to me:  If I had NOT done what I had done that Monday Morning, I would have been DEAD - I wasn't about to leave YET, I am a fighter, and I do NOT give UP - But that time, I had to, because I was so weak, It reminded me of being an infant!  Phil:  Just as Eve was there, when YOU needed HER, YOU were there for her when she needed JR and YOU - When the chips are down, you do what you need to do, and you just throw everything to "auto pilot" and roll:  that is usually what happens, then you figure out the rest later:  You all know the score, and @amorfraldaJR stayed with his aunt, and REFUSED to leave her side, because he LOVES her:  When My Mom was scheduled for a drain to be placed in her head, I pulled RANK on my older brother, and asked HIM to take ME to my mom's Bedside:  I was THERE for her, and I wanted to be, because she was THERE for me when I needed her - Sometimes, being disabled sucks, because I can't be the son that I want to be: meaning, I can't respond by taking care of my mom's needs in emergencies:  Others have to do that:  I may not be able to respond to these types of things, but my mom's done that for me all my life, and well.......My Dad too, and when the chips are down, I am there in ways I CAN be, I just wish that I wasn't bawling my eyes out right now:  BELIEVE me, I've been there, and my parents have been there for me, and LOVE means you do amazing things - ***HUGS**

I sit here and laugh because @Evelyn Dellcerro used Ernie and Bert as examples. I was born in 1963 and watched Sesame Street as a child. I admit their relationship was questionable to me. But that is my opinion. I did the football and wrestling in highschool and there were many bisexual guys that I grew up with and shared a locker room with, and very naked. @~Brian~ You mention lesbian and gay couples on Sesame Street, but you did not see any bisexual couples. I went through the confusion as a teen also not knowing whom to love, because I could not choose one or the other.

My Late Aunt Julie was born in 1963:  She had an obsession with Sesame Street, Mister Rogers, Electric Company and ZOOM.  She, being older than me, or any of my cousins, would try to "teach us" things, and would play records from all of these shows ALL the time.  She had Bert, and I had Ernie as puppets.  We would play for hours.  She had Down Syndrome, and watched these programs for YEARS.  She died in 2017, from complications of Sepsis, Alzheimer's Disease, and Down Syndrome.  When I think of Sesame Street, I also think of her trying to help us younger ones have fun with her, and learn.  :)  Bert and Ernie were buddies, and we used to LAUGH when they would do silly things, or when we would listen to our records - that was heaven - and like a shot of BLISS, when NOTHING mattered, except LOVE and FAMILY - sometimes, I miss that :(

I don't think there is a guy around that hasn't shared a moment in a locker room with other guys naked, or showering, or whatever.  However, I will wager that there were people that felt the way you did back then, and as I said to Eve: You didn't probably say anything to let anyone know of your feelings, because then you would be probably shunned, made fun of, or sent away, because of your "feelings"  In those days, they used to be able to get away with ANYTHING, and they were quite "rigid" in their thinking.  You should NOT have to choose between one or the other:  You cannot help feeling the way you do, any more than I can help liking diapers, or the feelings that they bring forward:  I was unsure of what the hell was going on for YEARS, and Eve and Elle helped ME to understand that I am NOT strange or crazy - It takes time, and I am GLAD that I can call them friends - One day, I'm gonna give those two the BIGGEST HUGS and Kisses:  They are SPECIAL in more ways than one, and I could go ON for EVER telling you that which you all already know, but they ARE Special, and that is THAT, Right @amorfraldaJR

Evelyn has been a close and loyal friend to me for close to 20 years. I respect her and I honor and cherish her. We grew up in the same neighborhood and shared our ups and downs. Hell, when she fell down the stairs in her house. I was the one that carried her to the awaiting ambulance. I was the one that dressed her and held her hand. Her nephew rode with her to the hospital, and stayed by her side for an entire week. He refused to leave her side. This is what love is all about.

BOOM - You just said it man:  The words "Close, Loyal, FRIEND"  These all describe her and Elle, You and Jr, to a "T"  When you have friends like this, you can DO anything, say anything, talk about anything, and there is NOTHING that you need to hide from them.  They know your strengths, weaknesses, your desires, your dreams, you name it - Because you can TRUST them, and confide in them.  Yes sir:  I also RESPECT, HONOR and CHERISH them -  You bet your ASS - Friends like that are ones that won't let you hit the skids, but they also will kick your BUTT when needed, and you CAN'T BS your friends, because they know you VERY well, and they will make sure you are TRUE to yourself, or STOP you when they think you are going to do something dangerous or crazy - They are THERE, no MATTER what - Period.  Eve and Elle told me: They are NOT going anywhere, and I have made friends of them, so that is THAT:  Connection for LIFE man, LIFE!  :D  

This is what love is all about.

YESSIR - that ***IS*** what love is all about - In more ways than one:  I can't begin to express how I feel right now:  Except to HUG the devil outta each of ya, and thank you all for being the special people you all are:  I would not be who I am without you, and I will NOT forget it!  :D

Evelyns wife @Transfusionelle she introduced me to my trans girlfriend, and we have been together for several months now.

CONGRATS!!!  isn't is AWESOME how things can happen like that?  I am glad that you have been able to find happiness, Phil, because if you are happy with your life, that means that you are in a position to understand what happiness is NOT, and if you are also in a position to make sure that the happiness and the other pieces of the puzzle fit together:  You may have disagreements, or get angry, or be upset sometimes, but you work THOUGH your issues TOGETHER, and usually, you come out with a better understanding of what the issues are/were and you work to make sure that they can be dealt with:  They say Love can Build a BRIDGE, and that's TRUE man, 100% TRUE!

I really don't care who Evelyn loves, but I know she loves from her heart, and when she loves you she loves you.. Evelyn I love you from my heart and nothing in the world will ever change my feelings.

You are RIGHT again Phil:  When Eve Loves you, she loves you from her heart, and she is TRUE to herself as well:  She'll tell you EXACTLY where she stands, what she feels, or WHY she feels that way, and if necessary, she'll whip it around and do a "What'choo Talkin Bout Willis" On people that need a "reality check."  I LOVE it when she does this, because it brings people back to reality:  An Example, is that "isn't there anyone here that is NOT over 45" Post, i ALMOST PEED myself when I read her response, and I was SCREAMING "YESSSSSSSSSSSS", so loud, that Lady Liberty could have fallen into the Harbor!  hehehehe :) -OR- when someone says they can "handle her"  to have her "Bring it" heheheehhe - Eve uses her prowess, her GRACE and her Street Smarts to deal with stuff like this, and she is sincere, as Elle is:  They don't mess around, and they let you know the score: Make no mistake sir, They are TRUE to the CORE:  When you look up LOVE, Respect, Honor, etc, in the Dictionary, there should be a picture of the American FLAG and These 2 ladies, because they are true to their word ;)  Phil:  I feel the same way you do sir, these 2 are TOPS :)

You speak the gods honest truth and people will hate on her.. WHY ? Brian tell them !! People can't handle the truth !!

Phil:  I do NOT understand why someone as sweet as Eve OR Elle should be "hated on."  People outside of this community, or in other communities, may not understand something, or they REFUSE to understand something, and as she pointed out once when we were talking about "masturbation" and she posted that on ADISC, you would have thought she brought us to DEFCON 1:  Adisc gave her hell and chastised her, and sanctioned her, and she WAS TELLING the TRUTH, which, they could NOT handle:  They were afraid of the supposed "backlash" BUT:  I LEARNED from that post, and @DailyDiand @AwakenEviland others told me that the post was FINE here, and did not cross the line, and if it did, we would have been told it did:  It only proves that some places can't HANDLE the truth, and they better get their diapers checked and DOUBLED or TRIPLED, cause that is the TRUTH - what were they trying to "protect" anyone from?  Eve's TRUTH??  Man, that's FUNNY heheheheheehehehe ;)

Glad we don't have to worry about THAT here on DD ;)  I LOVE eve and elle, and I'm NOT gonna "hate on" Them *HUGS*

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@philmydiaper   @amorfraldaJR   Move Over, cause there is another chair at the family table:  MINE :)

Now, let' see:  @TransfusionelleCan I have a LARGE Ginger Ale, Plenty of Ice, and The next Dance :D

I Love ya all :)

Brian

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@philmydiaper

Yes, I imagine that being bisexual is a hard thing for people to accept, but it can be a bear for those who are trying to UNDERSTAND it.  It sounds like you and your deceased wife had a bond that was incredible.  It is HEARTBREAKING to lose someone you love to any disease, but cancer is one of the WORST:  Lost many relatives to cancer or other illnesses, and one of MY Uncles had 3 types of cancer:  One in his brain, one in his stomach, and one in his bones, I think.  He was a big guy, and he was a teddy bear, and we all loved him, and to this day, I still have GOOD memories of my Uncle Paul, and miss him very much.

Phil:  When you have friends like @Evelyn Dellcerrothey are friends for LIFE:  Friends like that don't GO ANYWHERE, and they will support you all the way - That is what friends do - I remember when I was 30: My appendix RUPTURED, and I had Peritonitis.  When I needed help, I called the doctor, and within 45 minutes, I had my Doctor, My Mom, My Stepdad, My Dad, and the ER staff at my side, and they did not leave me.  My brothers found out about me being down, and apparently, a call went out to ALL of them, INCLUDING one to my brother Eric, who was teaching in MAINE - He drove 4 HOURS from his location, and when I woke up after the surgery, he was there:  Next thing I know, my friend Marc, who drives for our local transit provider, was there:  Someone had told him, and he was there:  I got a visit from James Next:  EVERYONE came to my side, including my brother Mike, and my brother Dan a couple days later:  When You are down, your friends and family are there, and I didn't even have to DO anything:  I couldn't do much for myself for a while, but I was GRATEFUL for all the support!  When I think of this, it makes me CRY hard, because LOVE and FAMILY mean so much to me:  If I had NOT done what I had done that Monday Morning, I would have been DEAD - I wasn't about to leave YET, I am a fighter, and I do NOT give UP - But that time, I had to, because I was so weak, It reminded me of being an infant!  Phil:  Just as Eve was there, when YOU needed HER, YOU were there for her when she needed JR and YOU - When the chips are down, you do what you need to do, and you just throw everything to "auto pilot" and roll:  that is usually what happens, then you figure out the rest later:  You all know the score, and @amorfraldaJR stayed with his aunt, and REFUSED to leave her side, because he LOVES her:  When My Mom was scheduled for a drain to be placed in her head, I pulled RANK on my older brother, and asked HIM to take ME to my mom's Bedside:  I was THERE for her, and I wanted to be, because she was THERE for me when I needed her - Sometimes, being disabled sucks, because I can't be the son that I want to be: meaning, I can't respond by taking care of my mom's needs in emergencies:  Others have to do that:  I may not be able to respond to these types of things, but my mom's done that for me all my life, and well.......My Dad too, and when the chips are down, I am there in ways I CAN be, I just wish that I wasn't bawling my eyes out right now:  BELIEVE me, I've been there, and my parents have been there for me, and LOVE means you do amazing things - ***HUGS**

My Late Aunt Julie was born in 1963:  She had an obsession with Sesame Street, Mister Rogers, Electric Company and ZOOM.  She, being older than me, or any of my cousins, would try to "teach us" things, and would play records from all of these shows ALL the time.  She had Bert, and I had Ernie as puppets.  We would play for hours.  She had Down Syndrome, and watched these programs for YEARS.  She died in 2017, from complications of Sepsis, Alzheimer's Disease, and Down Syndrome.  When I think of Sesame Street, I also think of her trying to help us younger ones have fun with her, and learn.  :)  Bert and Ernie were buddies, and we used to LAUGH when they would do silly things, or when we would listen to our records - that was heaven - and like a shot of BLISS, when NOTHING mattered, except LOVE and FAMILY - sometimes, I miss that :(

I don't think there is a guy around that hasn't shared a moment in a locker room with other guys naked, or showering, or whatever.  However, I will wager that there were people that felt the way you did back then, and as I said to Eve: You didn't probably say anything to let anyone know of your feelings, because then you would be probably shunned, made fun of, or sent away, because of your "feelings"  In those days, they used to be able to get away with ANYTHING, and they were quite "rigid" in their thinking.  You should NOT have to choose between one or the other:  You cannot help feeling the way you do, any more than I can help liking diapers, or the feelings that they bring forward:  I was unsure of what the hell was going on for YEARS, and Eve and Elle helped ME to understand that I am NOT strange or crazy - It takes time, and I am GLAD that I can call them friends - One day, I'm gonna give those two the BIGGEST HUGS and Kisses:  They are SPECIAL in more ways than one, and I could go ON for EVER telling you that which you all already know, but they ARE Special, and that is THAT, Right @amorfraldaJR

BOOM - You just said it man:  The words "Close, Loyal, FRIEND"  These all describe her and Elle, You and Jr, to a "T"  When you have friends like this, you can DO anything, say anything, talk about anything, and there is NOTHING that you need to hide from them.  They know your strengths, weaknesses, your desires, your dreams, you name it - Because you can TRUST them, and confide in them.  Yes sir:  I also RESPECT, HONOR and CHERISH them -  You bet your ASS - Friends like that are ones that won't let you hit the skids, but they also will kick your BUTT when needed, and you CAN'T BS your friends, because they know you VERY well, and they will make sure you are TRUE to yourself, or STOP you when they think you are going to do something dangerous or crazy - They are THERE, no MATTER what - Period.  Eve and Elle told me: They are NOT going anywhere, and I have made friends of them, so that is THAT:  Connection for LIFE man, LIFE!  :D  

YESSIR - that ***IS*** what love is all about - In more ways than one:  I can't begin to express how I feel right now:  Except to HUG the devil outta each of ya, and thank you all for being the special people you all are:  I would not be who I am without you, and I will NOT forget it!  :D

CONGRATS!!!  isn't is AWESOME how things can happen like that?  I am glad that you have been able to find happiness, Phil, because if you are happy with your life, that means that you are in a position to understand what happiness is NOT, and if you are also in a position to make sure that the happiness and the other pieces of the puzzle fit together:  You may have disagreements, or get angry, or be upset sometimes, but you work THOUGH your issues TOGETHER, and usually, you come out with a better understanding of what the issues are/were and you work to make sure that they can be dealt with:  They say Love can Build a BRIDGE, and that's TRUE man, 100% TRUE!

You are RIGHT again Phil:  When Eve Loves you, she loves you from her heart, and she is TRUE to herself as well:  She'll tell you EXACTLY where she stands, what she feels, or WHY she feels that way, and if necessary, she'll whip it around and do a "What'choo Talkin Bout Willis" On people that need a "reality check."  I LOVE it when she does this, because it brings people back to reality:  An Example, is that "isn't there anyone here that is NOT over 45" Post, i ALMOST PEED myself when I read her response, and I was SCREAMING "YESSSSSSSSSSSS", so loud, that Lady Liberty could have fallen into the Harbor!  hehehehe :) -OR- when someone says they can "handle her"  to have her "Bring it" heheheehhe - Eve uses her prowess, her GRACE and her Street Smarts to deal with stuff like this, and she is sincere, as Elle is:  They don't mess around, and they let you know the score: Make no mistake sir, They are TRUE to the CORE:  When you look up LOVE, Respect, Honor, etc, in the Dictionary, there should be a picture of the American FLAG and These 2 ladies, because they are true to their word ;)  Phil:  I feel the same way you do sir, these 2 are TOPS :)

Phil:  I do NOT understand why someone as sweet as Eve OR Elle should be "hated on."  People outside of this community, or in other communities, may not understand something, or they REFUSE to understand something, and as she pointed out once when we were talking about "masturbation" and she posted that on ADISC, you would have thought she brought us to DEFCON 1:  Adisc gave her hell and chastised her, and sanctioned her, and she WAS TELLING the TRUTH, which, they could NOT handle:  They were afraid of the supposed "backlash" BUT:  I LEARNED from that post, and @DailyDiand @AwakenEviland others told me that the post was FINE here, and did not cross the line, and if it did, we would have been told it did:  It only proves that some places can't HANDLE the truth, and they better get their diapers checked and DOUBLED or TRIPLED, cause that is the TRUTH - what were they trying to "protect" anyone from?  Eve's TRUTH??  Man, that's FUNNY heheheheheehehehe ;)

Glad we don't have to worry about THAT here on DD ;)  I LOVE eve and elle, and I'm NOT gonna "hate on" Them *HUGS*

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@philmydiaper   @amorfraldaJR   Move Over, cause there is another chair at the family table:  MINE :)

Now, let' see:  @TransfusionelleCan I have a LARGE Ginger Ale, Plenty of Ice, and The next Dance :D

I Love ya all :)

Brian

I would love a dance with you @~Brian~ and a hug, and a kiss, and your ginger ale is coming right up. There are many that will never understand what love and family are maybe because the were to scared to let love touch their heart. I cry everytime I think of our first kiss and how electric it felt, and the warmth of my wifes hug. To love and be loved with no questions asked is something many will never know. A simple dance that put life in order. I think of the song by Meatloaf " I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that) "  I will do that over and over untill I get it right, and see my wifes beautiful smile. Your chair is already here and the table is set. 

Edited by Transfusionelle
spell check
  • Thanks 1
On 1/29/2021 at 12:06 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Why do you think enjoying childhood has to be gendered? Why do you think it's somehow robbing a child of their childhood to avoid gendering them?

Parents of "theybies" aren't forcing their children not to express a gender identity. They're just not assuming that they know what gender the child will identify with. For example Storm Stocker-Witterick, one of the first "theybies" to be in the news, has said that she's a girl, and her parents are totally fine with that.

Transgender people can go through a lot of pain from being assumed to be one gender and not feeling right with that gender. The choice to avoid gendering your baby until they can tell you what they want seems like a really good way to prevent them from suffering if they turn out to be trans.

And people push gender norms on children. People treat baby boys and girls differently, in ways that can have long-term effects on things like spatial skills, body image, emotional intelligence, etc. Kids who aren't subject to gendered expectations early on have more opportunities to become their best self, because they can build on their talents regardless of whether they're stuff we associate with boys vs girls.

26 minutes ago, Elbs said:

Why do you think enjoying childhood has to be gendered? Why do you think it's somehow robbing a child of their childhood to avoid gendering them?

Parents of "theybies" aren't forcing their children not to express a gender identity. They're just not assuming that they know what gender the child will identify with. For example Storm Stocker-Witterick, one of the first "theybies" to be in the news, has said that she's a girl, and her parents are totally fine with that.

Transgender people can go through a lot of pain from being assumed to be one gender and not feeling right with that gender. The choice to avoid gendering your baby until they can tell you what they want seems like a really good way to prevent them from suffering if they turn out to be trans.

And people push gender norms on children. People treat baby boys and girls differently, in ways that can have long-term effects on things like spatial skills, body image, emotional intelligence, etc. Kids who aren't subject to gendered expectations early on have more opportunities to become their best self, because they can build on their talents regardless of whether they're stuff we associate with boys vs girls.

@Elbs

Childhood does not really have anything to do with deciding gender - When you are born, you are One gender, or the Other, and they call you a "boy" or a "girl", based on anatomic structures. Parents raise their little ones  based on what the gender is.  When you are Transgendered, or don't feel that you are the gender that you were born with, this is something that is determined as you grow.  If you are raised in a household that allows you to experience what it is like to be BOTH a boy and a GIRL, and then make a decision after a while, I can support this.  This makes more sense then trying to "neutralize" gender by using a pronoun that to me, with all due respect, is equivalent to calling a person an "IT" or an "Organism" rather than to say to a mother "You have a healthy baby, madam."  If My Mom, for example said that I was not either gender, how does the doctor treat me:  If I have a male disease, that is specific to male children, vs. female children, if I am neither "male" or "female" 

"Theyby," If you were to use this designation, implies a group of multiple people.  that would be like having 10 kids in a room:  Each person has an identity, how do you specifically identify how many of one gender you have versus the other, if they are not "male" or "female." There has to be some sort of way to determine gender, EVEN if you may not identify INSIDE as a male or female, and how can you medically treat a "They"?  A doctor is going to have to use gender to be able to determine proper treatment - Guys have conditions that girls do not, and girls have conditions that guys do not..........that does not change, regardless of the pronouns used.

When I was a kid, I played with dolls and play kitchens and things that girls would play with, and I had friends that were girls that climbed TREES and played with trucks, and got dirty as heck when they came home at night.  You are right, that you have a gender of either "Male" or "Female" that you are given when you are "born," however, as Children, you expose your young people to many things, and they may put dresses on, play with makeup, dolls, and do things that girls do.  They also may associate liking being a girl or a boy, and if that is what happens, that is cool, and your parents may not have a problem with that, and if they o, you still may have an issue, but times have changed, and there is wider acceptance of Transgendered individuals than there was in the past.

2 hours ago, Elbs said:

I can understand what the parents want to do, but you cannot deny anatomical structures.  If a child "identifies as" a male, and is a male, that's cool, and if they "identify as" a girl, and they are, that is also fine: If you are a anatomical male, and feel female, then you have to deal with all of the things that are associated with it, and if you are a anatomical female, and feel male, then you have to deal with that as well.  If Storm thinks she is a girl, and her parents support that, then that is awesome.  I have no problem with a trans individual, regardless of which gender they feel, or think they are, or should have been.  I AM open minded, and accept it, but I just take issue with the gender being called "They" as it does NOT seem to give a single individual person any personal identity, because you are in a group of many - If that makes any sense.  

It would be like me naming 100 people John, and having them all in a room, and you go "come here, "John" You just won $1,000 bucks" and then you get a stampede, because they all are "john."  Causes confusion, and there would be no way to determine "which john" is the winner of the money -May not be a good example, but that is what I came up with.  If EVERY John in this example was the winner of the money, I'd be out $100,000!

2 hours ago, Elbs said:

All I can say about the "pain" and other problems that transgendered people go through, is to acknowledge that it does exist.   It can cause many problems, and you can go through turmoil.  The only thing that would suck is, that if you are born with "Guy Plumbing" or "Girl Plumbing" and you don't identify either way, how does a medical professional know how to prepare for you?  Do they have both a male and a female doctor in there to help you, if you are a "theyby?"

I mean no disrespect in my responses, I am just questioning removing gender as a marker, when it is something that is there anyway - You would of course, let kids be kids, and TEACH them what they need to know, so they can make the decision whether they are male or female.  Until that day comes, whether they affirm or change their identifying "pronouns" you are one of 2 genders - They is a pronoun that is used to identify a group of people.

2 hours ago, Elbs said:

and people push gender norms on children. People treat baby boys and girls differently, in ways that can have long-term effects on things like spatial skills, body image, emotional intelligence, etc. Kids who aren't subject to gendered expectations early on have more opportunities to become their best self, because they can build on their talents regardless of whether they're stuff we associate with boys vs girls.

"Norms" are things that can change with time.  Society has certain expectations.  I mean, they used to expect women to stay home, have babies, change diapers, do housework, and jump to when your husband asked for something.  Now, we have Same Sex Marriages, Civil Unions, Men raising kids, staying home all day, and basically roles have changed.  This means that Transgendered People are still out here, and they will be for quite some time.  If you raise your baby,  exposed to both genders, they can make a decision, or they can question you, and you guide them.  If you do that, then you will be able to help them by allowing them to "explore" who they are, and then they cam decide.  Kids should not be placed in a situation that they are ridiculed because they feel differently or are questioning who they are.

Respectfully,

Brian

In your post you are mixing sex and gender and using them as if they are interchangeable concepts, which they aren't.

Sex refers to biological constructs and the associated terms include male, female and intersex. Gender is an identity construct and includes terms like man, woman, gender fluid, agender and more. You do realize there are men who menstrate, right? When you talk diseases specific to men or women you are actually referring to sex. My doctor doesn't treat my gender, which changes, she treats the ILLNESS which has NOTHING to do with gender  she focuses on the symptoms then treats those, quite simply really and doesn't create false correlations between sex and gender that are often use maliciously against gender diverse individuals.

Traditionally parents raise their children based on sex, which is assigned at birth based on a physical assessment, not gender, as that concept is for the individual to express. 

You are also mixing in the concept of gender expression,which is also separate from sex and gender.

Finally, as a genderfluid person, I personally don't like the term "they" for myself but respect that others may use it for self-identification. It is not ANYWHERE close to labeling someone with the word "it" as those of use who have experienced can attest.

Also, the former connotation of they WAS plural but in modern language it has evolved and is recognized as having both singular and plural forms.

Using terminology correctly in this space is REALLY important as it is often used incorrectly maliciously, although I recognize that was probably not your intent. Also, the term is transgender NOT transgendered which linguistically assumes a past event happening to make someone transgender than it being part if their natural identity. You would say someone is black or white not blacked or whited, same thing here.

• Like 1

Singular they is used in Shakespeare. People think it's some new thing, but it's been used for hundreds of years to refer to someone whose gender is unknown to you. Only difference is now it's also sometimes used by people who don't use she or he as well.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

In your post you are mixing sex and gender and using them as if they are interchangeable concepts, which they aren't.

Sex refers to biological constructs and the associated terms include male, female and intersex. Gender is an identity construct and includes terms like man, woman, gender fluid, agender and more. You do realize there are men who menstrate, right? When you talk diseases specific to men or women you are actually referring to sex. My doctor doesn't treat my gender, which changes, she treats the ILLNESS which has NOTHING to do with gender  she focuses on the symptoms then treats those, quite simply really and doesn't create false correlations between sex and gender that are often use maliciously against gender diverse individuals.

Traditionally parents raise their children based on sex, which is assigned at birth based on a physical assessment, not gender, as that concept is for the individual to express. 

You are also mixing in the concept of gender expression,which is also separate from sex and gender.

Finally, as a genderfluid person, I personally don't like the term "they" for myself but respect that others may use it for self-identification. It is not ANYWHERE close to labeling someone with the word "it" as those of use who have experienced can attest.

Also, the former connotation of they WAS plural but in modern language it has evolved and is recognized as having both singular and plural forms.

Using terminology correctly in this space is REALLY important as it is often used incorrectly maliciously, although I recognize that was probably not your intent. Also, the term is transgender NOT transgendered which linguistically assumes a past event happening to make someone transgender than it being part if their natural identity. You would say someone is black or white not blacked or whited, same thing here.

@Snugglebear_69

My intention was NOT to make erroneous, inaccurate or insensitive comments when talking about people or dealing with issues regarding those who are "transgender"  If I have offended anyone in any post that I have posted relating to this subject, I humbly apologize.  I am, like many on this journey, learning about many things, and as I said to @ElbsI support those that are transgender, and have made friends with some of you as well.  I may have mixed up "gender assignment" with sex, and since this is something that I may have done in error, I may not have been fully informed, and I don't claim to understand all of the "pieces" of this "puzzle."  This is why I questioned the use of "they" when referring to a single individual

I can tell you that, as you have stated above, I also don't like the term "they": as it seems to me that this term leaves you not being one way, not the other way, but as a person who does not seem to have an identity at all.  If someone said "@~Brian~ says he wants to go dancing tonight" and @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionelle hear that and say "OK, What Time?"  they would NOT say "They said 10PM"  They would say "HE" Said, because that is the way I would be addressed. I find that "They" is used to refer to more than one person, and not to a single person, and that causes confusion for me.  That is why I would ask how to address someone if i was told something different about someone being "fluid' or "transgender."   I have many Gay and Lesbian Friends, and also friends who are "transgender" and have been asked to call them "Her" or their chosen name, which I do - The pronoun stuff is hard to master this way, because you are basically turning what we knew in the past on its HEAD, and setting a new norm for this situation.  If I were to refer to @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle, I'm GONNA say "she/her/wife" when referring to both of them - That is EASY, but without having someone do as you have done, explaining what you have explained, in the way you have explained it, I would not know if what I had said was inaccurate or insensitive - and as you said, it is NOT my intent to do that:  It is my intent to learn, so I don't make mistakes like this:  The only way I will know is to ask, or be "corrected" if I am not correct, or I am confused, which I admit, this one confused me, which is why I posted about it!

There are other people who may use that pronoun to refer to a gender neutral individual:  If there are, I RESPECT them, as it is their choice.  What @Elbssaid is correct, and I support what she says, as transgender individuals have a hard go at it, and it is hard enough to deal with world around you when you are questioning yourself, or if you know what you feel is correct, and others may chastise you, or shun you, or make you feel bad, because you have made the decision that you feel is right for you. 

5 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I agree 100% - I also appreciate that there are incorrect ways to use words:  I have a black niece, and I would NOT want her referred to in ways that are negative or racist ways - Sometimes, when you are using terminology, you may in error, as in my case, refer to something that appears to be acceptable, but in looking at it again, it was not.  Thank You for your help in "educating me"  I am sure that If I get in a situation again, I may need some more help :)

Respectfully,

Brian

• Like 1

If someone didn't know what pronoun you preferred, @~Brian~, would you be more bothered if person referred to you as "they" as opposed to "she"? Because most people would rather be called "they" than the wrong gendered pronoun.

And besides, the discussion of "theybies" isn't about someone who has actually expressed a preference. A baby can't say what pronoun they prefer - they can't talk yet. You can try to guess based on their genitals, but in at least 1% of cases, you'll guess wrong.

@Elbs

13 minutes ago, Elbs said:

If someone didn't know what pronoun you preferred, @~Brian~, would you be more bothered if person referred to you as "they" as opposed to "she"? Because most people would rather be called "they" than the wrong gendered pronoun.

If someone were to refer to me as a "she," then I would probably do as a couple of my customers do when they come into my shop, and One is Transgender:  I was asked to call them "Gloria" or "she" or "her" Her partner is a lady, so after a while, I got used to that, and it presents no problems to me.  If they referred to me as a "she" I would simply do as this couple did, and correct them, and use the male pronouns "He/Him/His"

One thing that I have to be honest about:  I know and accept that there are more than two genders:  If I am not sure how to address someone properly, or if I have a question about how to do that in a proper way, I would ASK them, and I would probably expect to hear them do that as my friend Gloria did.  I would also probably hear that a person is "Fluid" if they disclosed that to me, as @Snugglebear_69is, and if they are, then they could disclose to ME what pronoun that they wanted me to use in referring to them, and if they did NOT do that, I would ask. 

The point here, is that I would want to RESPECT ALL THE WAY, anyone who I am dealing with: Regardless of Gender ID:  If I am not sure, I ask:  If you don't, an ASSumption, can make both of us look like one, and I am a professional.  I cannot speak as to how long these "gender pronouns" have been used to refer to transgender individuals in the way that they have been used, but I know that they started being referred in April 2019, to in one of my medical professional's Email Sigs:  I have never seen that before, but I do understand and accept that many people who are Transgender may use "They" as a pronoun to refer to themselves.

I told @Transfusionelleone night, that I am open minded, and I am - I may NOT UNDERSTAND everything that I read, or am told, but I am also not immune to the fact that changes to norms, beliefs and society happen, and as they do, things that were once "taboo" or "not spoken of" are more mainstream then they were when I was a baby - Part of the reason that I posted that stuff about "Theybies" is because I was questioning WHY someone would use that pronoun to refer to a baby - being an AB/DL./INCON/KID/ETC is part of the community here on DD -we accept who we are, and we may have to keep it on the down low, or we may be able to disclose it.  I accept me being a Incon/dl, and that is that:  I accept choices made by my friends. 

Part of the journey means being able to question something you do not not understand, or questioning someone's beliefs or opinions, in order to be better educated, or to be able to make a more informed and educated response.  As @Evelyn Dellcerro told me, some fetishes you are "into" and some you may not be "into."  However, learning about them, about being another gender, about people's likes and dislikes, or why someone make like one fetish or another, is part of what makes learning an experience.  When I came into DD as lurker 25 years ago, I was questioning myself, much as a Transgender person may have questioned themselves.  What the heck?  Why do I like diapers?  WHY do they feel Good?  WHY am I attracted to them?  Is there something wrong with me?  Am I CRAZY??  I still question myself, but am more comfortable with the decisions I have made, and I don't regret it!

In April, May and June or 2019, I was experiencing problems, and having accidents and knew that I wanted to do something:  I put up with that, and then in August of 2019, joined DD:  I knew this was the place I wanted to be, because there are many people, all here for different reasons, who followed different paths, or were here for help.  Took me a total of 26 YEARS to understand what I was feeling, and I thought I was crazy, or wrong, or whatever, and people like @DailyDior @Elfyor @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionelleshowed me that even though I had incontinence, that I could accept the NEED or the FEELINGS I was experiencing:  They showed me how to take a NEED for something and turn it into something that could be FUN.  It was HELL for many years for me to know I felt the way I do, and once I was able to accept it, and be able to   move forward: I felt a weight lifted off of me:  I think Transgender individuals have a journey that is QUITE DIFFICULT, and as I said, I agree that they have a LOT of struggles and pain:  and that's ALL THE WAY around!

Respectfully,

Brian

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Elbs said:

And besides, the discussion of "theybies" isn't about someone who has actually expressed a preference. A baby can't say what pronoun they prefer - they can't talk yet. You can try to guess based on their genitals, but in at least 1% of cases, you'll guess wrong.

Most people aren't trying to be offensive by misgendering someone, at least the first time. I am normally addressed by male pronouns, I am physically male. I have been on occasion addressed by female pronouns, it did not offend me, I just ignored it. The people addressing me were not trying to be offensive, they simply made a mistake.

There are, obviously, times when people are being offensive. Then by all means be offended, but there is no need to get into a huff over an honest mistake.

As for "theybies." Baby is already a gender neutral term. Do we really need a new one?

BTW I am an "it." Agender, but I am not going to offended over mistakes in addressing me, after all I don't have a name tag saying call me "It."

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Most people aren't trying to be offensive by misgendering someone, at least the first time. I am normally addressed by male pronouns, I am physically male. I have been on occasion addressed by female pronouns, it did not offend me, I just ignored it. The people addressing me were not trying to be offensive, they simply made a mistake.

There are, obviously, times when people are being offensive. Then by all means be offended, but there is no need to get into a huff over an honest mistake.

As for "theybies." Baby is already a gender neutral term. Do we really need a new one?

BTW I am an "it." Agender, but I am not going to offended over mistakes in addressing me, after all I don't have a name tag saying call me "It."

"Theybies" isn't a replacement for the word "babies". It's a nickname for babies referred to by they/them pronouns because their parents don't want to assume their gender based on their genitals.

• Thanks 1

Lists and labels, verbs, and adverbs, nouns and pronouns ????????   Is this what we are actually reduced to ? I am a male, I have a penis and I have sex with my wife. Top, bottom, sideways, on a table, on a couch, on the floor, and on a bed. I dress as a woman because I love the garments and how they make me feel. I wear diapers and I poop and pee them. It does not make me any less of a man, nor does it make me any more of a woman. When you are born 5 seconds old you have no clue of sex, gender, sexuality, whether you have a penis or a vagina. What you recognize when you get older is your choice. I don't recognize as a she, I have a penis and I was born male. Out of respect for the female sex, my wife calls me she. I see in the gay community men label each other all the time (top & bottom, bears, bois, twinks, fags, fairies).. Lesbians label each other (butch, fem, hag, girly). Now its they, them, it, those. Why ? There are even whole pages of ways to identify yourself. Why can't we just be human first ? 

1-- http://thepbhscloset.weebly.com/a-list-of-genders--sexualities-and-their-definitions.html

2--https://www.montclair.edu/lgbtq-center/lgbtq-resources/terminology/

Lets be the example. 

• Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

Lists and labels, verbs, and adverbs, nouns and pronouns ????????   Is this what we are actually reduced to ? I am a male, I have a penis and I have sex with my wife. Top, bottom, sideways, on a table, on a couch, on the floor, and on a bed. I dress as a woman because I love the garments and how they make me feel. I wear diapers and I poop and pee them. It does not make me any less of a man, nor does it make me any more of a woman. When you are born 5 seconds old you have no clue of sex, gender, sexuality, whether you have a penis or a vagina. What you recognize when you get older is your choice. I don't recognize as a she, I have a penis and I was born male. Out of respect for the female sex, my wife calls me she. I see in the gay community men label each other all the time (top & bottom, bears, bois, twinks, fags, fairies).. Lesbians label each other (butch, fem, hag, girly). Now its they, them, it, those. Why ? There are even whole pages of ways to identify yourself. Why can't we just be human first ? 

1-- http://thepbhscloset.weebly.com/a-list-of-genders--sexualities-and-their-definitions.html

2--https://www.montclair.edu/lgbtq-center/lgbtq-resources/terminology/

Lets be the example. 

WOW !!!!!!!!!!    Now I know why I love you so much !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1