LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your favorite 4-6hr diaper?

scaifester

Like many of you, I like the 8-12 hour diapers but sometimes thats just too much. It doesn't feel comfortable, it gets heavy and my skin doesn't like it. I am trending towards changing every 4-6 hours. I like the northshore supreme and confidry 24/7 for this duration before I change. How about you?

I have diapers in inventory for two sojourn durations: my larger overnight diapers that might last me 12 or 14 hours (I don't wet that much at night), and then a medium-weight diaper like a Rearz Lil' Monster, which is similar to a ConfiDry in capacity, that I can usually wear for 8 or 10 hours. Sometimes, though, scheduling gets in the way, and I have to adjust the timing of my changes based on needing to go somewhere, and wanting to be in a fresh diaper for that, or wanting to shower at a specific time or whatever. So, iI might not want to put on a "premium" diaper, if I know I'm going to be tossing it in a few hours. In those cases, I will put on a Prevail 360 Breezer - my gym and running diaper - for a 4-6 hour stretch. I also have Depends in inventory, because they go on sale for less than a dollar a diaper sometimes. One of those by itself wouldn't last more than a couple of hours, but, I will put a Cuties size 6 or Pampers 7 inside of it, and that combination, for maybe $1.40, can provide 4 - 6 hours of coverage. It's amazing how much the toddler diapers will hold; they hold more than the Depends do. 

• Like 1

I have only my littel girl diapers  If I use only one part, that is about 4 to 6 hr but I usually use both parts

59 minutes ago, Newbee said:

I am currently using a brand called amd they are good for about 6 hours which suits me for work and those inbetween times

I’m not familiar with those ones,Newbee. Is it an Aus or NZ only availability ? Is it cloth or plastic backed?

• Like 1

I wear a double boosted custom contour Angelfluff Ultimate 3 @home ,it can last me as long as 6 or more hours just in case,but I am changed every 4 hours when I am catheterized .

My going out diapers for longer distance travel is double boosted NS supreme ,for things like Doctors appointments.

For local going out in summer i wear a boosted ATN .

The difference is I stop taking my medication on longer trips so there are no BM's to have to worry about happening when I can't be changed. For beating around town there's no place I go that's not within easy walk to facility that will acommodate my chair , since I don't walk or move around much it takes awhile for an odor to escape my rubber bloomers. Since I mess 4 to 5 X's a day chances are good i will not need a higher level of protection before I am being changed already .   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, carsfan said:

I’m not familiar with those ones,Newbee. Is it an Aus or NZ only availability ? Is it cloth or plastic backed?

I get them from an Australian site called independenceaustralian.com.au they are cloth backed. Not sure if they are available anywhere else. 

• Like 1

I don't use a wide variety of premium diapers because I usually just wear for about 3 hours at a time once or twice a week when I get up early in the morning on days I don't have to work.  The low end store brand diapers I get at Goodwill like Attends 4 tape, Prevail, McKesson and other off brands work well for about 3+ hours.  The few times a year I may go out of town shopping for the day means I will use a premium diaper.  I've used both Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 and both can easily last 8+ hours, but I like the fit and comfort of the Betterdry diapers more than the Confidry 24/7.  I may try the Northshore Supremes for my next premium diaper order.

Back around 2004 I got a package of Abena Abriform X-Plus diapers which at the time were about the most absorbent adult diapers made.  They really held a lot and swelled up big including the back of the diaper as well as the front.  I wanted to try the Abena diapers again but obviously Abriform X-Plus are gone and now they are Abena L2, L3, L4, whatever size and absorbency you need.  I got the L4 for two reasons.  I wanted their highest absorbency and also plastic backed.  I was of two minds about them.  Very soft and comfortable, the price was right, not as much as the Betterdry or other premium diapers but as far as absorbency, they don't quite match up to the old Abriform X-Plus diapers.  They are close, but the seat of the diaper doesn't absorb as well as the old X-Plus did.  Still, the comfort is there and they hold up very well for 6 hours, depending on how much I'm wetting.  Sometimes they might need changed a little before the 6 hour mark and other times I can go 7 hours or maybe a little more.  We all know how that goes based on how little or how much we are wetting on a particular day.  Anyway, for the price and comfort, these will be my go to 6 hour diapers for shorter trips out of town running errands or the Saturdays I have off when I get the house to myself for the better part of the day.  Long all day out of town trips will still command Betterdry diapers and 3 hour mornings when I get up I will still use the diapers I get from Goodwill.  Abena L-4 fills the intermediate gap perfectly for me.

I tend to try different diapers.  Although I enjoy thick diapers, thinner diapers like bambino, Tranquility ATN are nice.  Northshore supreme lites are pretty good too.

15 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

. I just discovered the MoliCare® Premium Elastic 8D Brief which is a two tab/tape and it says it is medium absorbency, but for me with OAB I am able to fully wet it 3 times easy. It is a little tricky to get on straight the way it is built, but it is comfortable and through testing here at home yesterday and today I have yet to make any of them leak even laying back on the couch and peeing in it.

Those look good.  Are they comfortable for side sleepers?  Where do you get your Molicare from?  I see https://www.adultdiapersandchux.com/p-hartmann-molicare-premium-elastic-6d-adult-incontinence-briefs.html is an option.

18 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I got mine from Amazon. They did not come in a discreate box though. But I don't care about that. Everyone knows I wear diapers anyhow. :) Those look to be the same for sure. 

I am up this morning in a wet and messy Molicare blue plastic backed diaper with an insert for added protection.  Very comfy, no leaks.

I have tried a wide variety of "diaper products" over time, the reason of coarse being curious about different functions, manufacturer designs ect. I also was tryinv to pare down my selections to just a couple few so that I would'nt have a huge inventory of different "stuff". 

Lately, I have gotten it down to the Seni super plus, as above, and or the Seni quattro. Both work very well and are excedingly descreet. Good capacity, comfort and easliy hidden under clothing are main features. 

Sure, I like bulk as much as any other D/L ?,to for that I go with the betterdrys, which are heavier duty ( doody???) And last a LOT longer, but for daytime......4-6 hour streatches, the Seni super plus works great. They are cloth like, but the tape system holds like death!!! Very strong and secure, and the back sheeting doesn't 'weep' so you don't have to worry about those tell tale wetspots at inconvenient times. ??

There have been many wonderful recomendations  made here, hope some of this helps!!?

I have only ever worn cloth diapers. The system I have works fine and I can wear for up to five hours (if I don't have to poop). I use diaper flannel cloth diapers with a sewn-in terry cloth center panel and a Zorb3 booster. It isn't overly thick and it works great. Over that I wear PUL waterproof vinyl pants. I'm not able to discreetly store a lot of disposable diapers and I can't discreetly throw them away due to privacy issues, so cloth works best for me. Besides, I was born in 1959 when real babies wore real diapers made of cloth. Times are a-changing, and not necessarily for the better.

I was wet by 10:00 last night, it is now around 3;00 pm I have been in the same diaper all this time  The first thing is athat girls were in dresses and skrts much more when I was little so that is what I am in. This means that you could put us in very thick diapers, whivh was usually dont without being noticeable They way you could tell if a girl was in diapers is that her dress or skirt was quite sort and hiigh-waisted

two%20tier%20skirt.jpg

The diaper is so thick, I must spread my legs much of the time

Also, about 95% of my chastity area is still dry. This is because of how the way I am diapered

clean dry diaper.jpg

This is because of the way the diaper is used. It is NOT a baby diaper, but a "little" diaper.,made for someone over 4.  It is two pieces ;made of the heavyweight described abov and a lightwaght that is the same shape and size. Together they make up a kind of contour diaper. Over that is a wetproof "rubber diaper".  This is a snap-on pantiy the elastics of which are no good any more,  with a piece cut out across the center of the crotch . They were alsomade form ordinary rubber panties cut along each seam or a piece of a rubber sheet, before snap-on panties. The cut-out area in the center was to let the wet get out into the cloth diaper. This was used for a number of reasons. At night, to make the girl get out of bed to stand up to wet, since if she did not, the wet would just get all over her. This extra work would make her want to be able to hold it like a big girl and speed up night time training (prsuming she was 4 or more years old and could hold it long enough to get up and go to the bathroom "just like a big girl"). It was also used to extend the time between changes by about 1/3 to 1/2.  Since she could feel the materisl on her chastity area to the point that it was distracting, it was used both to punish or for chastizement, to hurry her along on the path to being dry both day and night or if Mommy wanted to extend the time between diaper changes and did not care if the little one was uncomfortable (which would make her want to be out of diapers sooner anyway). It was also used as part of "chastity training": Fro the time she was 4, she was told that this is what she would feel on her chastity area if she was "trollopy". The heavyweight part of the diaper is good for 4 to 6 hours and the lightweight for about 3 to 4, depending on fluids. After 10 hours I would need to be changed but the rubber diaper adds about 3 to 5 extra hours. I also have more than one rubber panty over it as recommended in DPF 34 years ago, which helps. When I found out this was a real thing I was glad that, some 2 years earlier when I was 5, that I did not challenge my aunt when she said that she would "put a rubber diaper" on me, though it was way mostly a girl thing

I guess it depends (HAH!!) on the activities that I'm planning on that dictate the diaper I'll be wearing.  If its only 4-6 hrs then it will be something like Tranquility ATN's or Rearz Lil Monsters.  If I'm leaving the house to run errands then I'll most likely be using Abena L4's for that.  They hold a ton and I can get them at a decent price from Amazon.  If I'm going to the movies....which hasn't happened lately darn it.....then I'll wear something more substantial.

Honestly though....I'm usually ready to change after 4-6 hours anyway no matter what kind of diaper I'm wearing.