LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

13 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

awesome end to a great story have a great summer I know you get really busy with work  try to pop in every now and then  with something we know you won't be updating on a regular basis You can make me laugh you can make me cry and I love the way that you do that with your story it's just amazing

thank you for your amazing work

Thank you for the comment! ?

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I do have another question, this is your version of the diaper dimension so your rules apply.  You said that Danica would have 2 terms in the crib jail for 11 1/2 years each and then be 6 months old as a little with no memory of her past life.  Would she then age normally as a little or stay 6 months.  The second thing, I never thought I would say this but I think Dr. Nimitz got off easier than Aubry.

I think there have been some law changes in the decade since Nimitz trial. 

She will grow up as normal at that time. It's being seen as an alternative to capital punishment.

15 minutes ago, Clessith said:

Beth's fate just shines a light on how utterly reprehensible everyone in the world really is.  Amazon's will do anything to have a child.  Cameron spent the entire novel fighting to save himself from being transformed into something else against  his will.  We see Addy throughout the novel grow to want him as his baby.  Then at the end of the novel he returns to being an amazon and decides that he has to have a little/baby of his own and uses Beth to do it.  Beth can't fight or save herself,  has no voice.  The only thing she is to everyone else in the world, including Cameron and Addy, is a resource.  Why pay for a little or try ourselves when you can already know the gender of your child will be female?  Amazon's will do anything including kidnapping people of the street to have a child and Cameron and Addy are no different.  Cameron is even worse since he told the entire world during his hearing that people should have a voice.  I guess if you can't speak for yourself it doesn't matter. 

I see everyone in this book as a vile and Horrable things.  I see Beth's fate as a Assisted Suicide.  The world created here is utterly disgusting to me.  I am really really annoyed that things turned out this way. 

First Cameron was never an amazon, though the term really means nothing, it should be bigs, mids and littles.  amazons are just a term that means someone in that dimension like humans here.  Second Cameron thought that what they were doing with rebirth was cruel and wanted no part in it.  I think the main reason he went along with it because her father did not want to watch her die like his wife.  And was only willing to do it if Cameron was OK with it because he knew he would love her.

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you for the comment! ?

I think there have been some law changes in the decade since Nimitz trial. 

She will grow up as normal at that time. It's being seen as an alternative to capital punishment.

As I said he got the better deal.  I read a story about baby prison and it made daycare look like a picnic. 

Reading you stories I think I understand the problem with many people who start writing about the diaper dimension.  When you start posting you know where you want the story to go and mostly have an ending in mind.  Most start with no idea where they really want to take it.

Great job Sofia I really enjoyed the final. Oh and BINGO I told you he would be a Supreme Court Justice.

I'm glad all the kids are grown up enough to be safe though Beth is apparently a mid anyway right?

There is actually only one thing that bothers me that doesn't detract from your story. As a parent I would not have allowed any of my children to ever go to Ames no matter how big they were. Cameron says it himself yes Ames has gotten better but it is still Ames. Because if, as I understand it, she is still a Mid, she can quickly become a Littles to Emerson and then she will be poisoned again. I don't think this will happen, I think you will answer me that she will pass as an Amazon now or that she will be better protected by her parents etc. But still after what happened in Ames I nor my children would ever set foot in Ames again.

Otherwise Sofia a really great book, the characters develop credibly and understandable for me. I'm really going to miss commenting under these stories and only getting that awful devil smiley face in response.

And I look forward to more stories from you either from this dimension or from Emerald where I would be happy about Emerald (maybe an Emerald DD crossover where Emerald has to rescue people from the DD and be the baby of a crazy Amazon herself for a while).

No matter what you write assume that I'm back.

When you are ready it would be cool to see what happened to Beth after she is drop off. I'm guessing at this point she is very tall mid or a short big. As she said the area has changed, it would be interesting to see what that means and what kind of influence being a the daughter of a powerful judge would bring. With Stacy's son coming to the world you have a lot to play with. With this story you deserved every like and comment you got. I'm only sad not being able to log in and see a new chapter of this great story being posted.

One more time (at least until she graces us with another wonderful tale), I’d like to thank the inimitable BabySofia for writing a story that pulls at the heartstrings while it keeps us on the edge of our seats. At this point, I think I should also thank TerranV, whose post-epilogue comments here saved me the trouble of composing another long response, since I basically agree with everything in it. ? Also, while I vehemently disagree with most of what Sherlock said, I sincerely appreciate his passion in discussing the story. 

Sofia, you are a true genius and someone I really wish I knew in real life. I’d love to be able to have a drink (from a bottle, of course) and just hang out and talk, but I’ll just have to settle for enthusiastically devouring everything yo create.

• Thanks 1

I love how everything ended. I believe it was fitting to bring Beth back the way you did and have the story kind of start and end with them in many ways.  However, Addy doesn’t appear mean in the end at all.  She does seem reluctant and tried to do her best with the situation. Glad her family got their just deserts though. Again I loved the story overall and have thoroughly enjoyed it! 

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Great job Sofia I really enjoyed the final. Oh and BINGO I told you he would be a Supreme Court Justice.

I'm glad all the kids are grown up enough to be safe though Beth is apparently a mid anyway right?

There is actually only one thing that bothers me that doesn't detract from your story. As a parent I would not have allowed any of my children to ever go to Ames no matter how big they were. Cameron says it himself yes Ames has gotten better but it is still Ames. Because if, as I understand it, she is still a Mid, she can quickly become a Littles to Emerson and then she will be poisoned again. I don't think this will happen, I think you will answer me that she will pass as an Amazon now or that she will be better protected by her parents etc. But still after what happened in Ames I nor my children would ever set foot in Ames again.

Beth is about 8' tall now. She's probably as safe as a mid ever could be. Since her 'mom' is now seen as Addy she might be able to argue that she's a short Amazon like Megan now. (Though she knows the truth)

I think the only reason Cameron didn't fight her on that was because he felt he needed to let her choose her own destiny. The idea could bring closure to her potentially.

Thanks for all of your comments, I've appreciated them a lot! ?

6 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

When you are ready it would be cool to see what happened to Beth after she is drop off. I'm guessing at this point she is very tall mid or a short big. As she said the area has changed, it would be interesting to see what that means and what kind of influence being a the daughter of a powerful judge would bring. With Stacy's son coming to the world you have a lot to play with. With this story you deserved every like and comment you got. I'm only sad not being able to log in and see a new chapter of this great story being posted.

Thanks for the comments! Her story may very well be my next work, but I can't say for certain because it'll be such a gap of time before I circle back to a project here. I appreciate your support along the way! ?

6 hours ago, kerry said:

Sofia, you are a true genius and someone I really wish I knew in real life. I’d love to be able to have a drink (from a bottle, of course) and just hang out and talk, but I’ll just have to settle for enthusiastically devouring everything yo create.

Awww... If my real world and this world could ever collide I'd love to meet up and get a nice bottle together from a tall Amazon. ?

Thanks for all of the comments! ?

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I love how everything ended. I believe it was fitting to bring Beth back the way you did and have the story kind of start and end with them in many ways.  However, Addy doesn’t appear mean in the end at all.  She does seem reluctant and tried to do her best with the situation. Glad her family got their just deserts though. Again I loved the story overall and have thoroughly enjoyed it! 

Thanks for the comments all along the way! ?

3 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Thanks so much. Its a pleasure to read your stories /hugs

Thank you Jilly! ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Beth is about 8' tall now. She's probably as safe as a mid ever could be. Since her 'mom' is now seen as Addy she might be able to argue that she's a short Amazon like Megan now. (Though she knows the truth)

I think the only reason Cameron didn't fight her on that was because he felt he needed to let her choose her own destiny. The idea could bring closure to her potentially.

Thanks for all of your comments, I've appreciated them a lot! ?

Yes well but with that she is considered an Amazon even if a "small" Amazon.

The most annoying thing that can happen to her is a big Amazon whose mommy instinct kicks in and I assume that from experience, Cameron and Addy have all taught their children self-defense. 

And then of course Cameron's reputation as a Supreme Court Justice protects her. Because if an Amazon, albeit a small one, is forcibly demoted and then shortly thereafter stripped of her maturity, Cameron would investigate Emerson and her actions.

Of course, Addy will have made a nice donation or two to Emerson, so there's probably no need to worry about Beth.

But I'm disappointed I had a little hoped that with what I wrote I get from you an honestly so a sentence from you:

"What Beth in danger of becoming a baby again who would be so mean??"

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Since her 'mom' is now seen as Addy she might be able to argue that she's a short Amazon like Megan now.

Other than height, what genetic difference is there between Amazon and human? Like if Beth got a DNA test would it be revealed that she's a Little?

34 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Other than height, what genetic difference is there between Amazon and human? Like if Beth got a DNA test would it be revealed that she's a Little?

I think with the kind of parents she has (father a Supreme Court Justice, mother probably with an incredible amount of wealth and still influence and a certain reputation) she could be as small as Stacy and would get out of there safely simply because Emerson is afraid of what her parents might do.

Because you have to remember that most of the Littles on Emerson were not deprived of their maturity because they were really immature but because they were manipulated and poisoned so that they pooped themselves and so on.

People like Meggy aside who volunteered. If everything would be fair, probably as many Littles as Amazons would graduate.

But DD is not fair and especially not in Ames.

And no, I don't think you can prove it because now she also has the DNA of Cameron and Addy and is already a new person somewhere.

9 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I have a feeling there are some genetic markers that lead to the height. They're the same species because they can still mate, but it's clear that there have to be a set of genes responsible for the height issues. I suspect a recessive gene that's more common with Littles having kids with Littles. 

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

I feel like I would love to see one of those things that happens at the end of movies based on real like that’s like “Jim went on to create the first whatever” with a still shot of Jim, and then some little short bit for each minor character, but that is a lottttt of work, and limits future freedom to incorporate new ideas for characters in future stories so it’s not really worth it 

That limitation is a lot of why I don't do things like that. I never want to leave a work to where it's unfinished, but I also like leaving some wiggle room so if there's a future story I can come back to it.

Several people asked what the ending options were. Keep in mind these are the loosest of sketches and would have been fleshed out if they'd been chosen. I genuinely was just trying to pick one of them and couldn't. Taking emotion out of it and having it chosen I felt was kind of an interesting challenge too. I know that many of you would have preferred one of these endings. This is merely to satiate your curiosity - I don't intend on rewriting the end of this book.

Option 1:

Semen for some reason is all X chromosome – no Y to be found
Can’t be a donor due to needing compatibility
Especially as messed up as he is at moment
Choice to become functional female at that time.
Cameron's Mom’s genes take over – actually grow to nearly nine-feet over next year.

Option 2:

Body regresses in size to 73”
Marry Beth?

Option 3:

Fully Functional
Body stays same size
Marry Random man not met?

Option 4:

Cameron's Mom’s genes take over – actually grow to nearly nine-feet over next year.
Addy offers to carry Beth in pregnancy and both re-raise

Option 5:

Body regresses in size to 70”
Asks Addy to adopt for real

Option 6:

Risk taken – Functional but infertile?
Shrink five inches – now literally 73” tall again.
Could marry Addy? Use stored semen?
Could be a testament to Holly’s skill that he’s back to normalish?

Option 7:

Risk taken – Fully Successful
Same height.
Marries Beth who is fixed by Holly’s miraculous plan

Option 8:

Addy offers to be impregnanted with Beth – Carries her to term and they re-reraise her

Option 9:

Risk taken – Still half and half, completely incontinent
Shrank to 68”
Asks Addy to Adopt for real

Those are good choices. Should’ve added that to help make him 100% Addy donates parts of herself without Cam knowing and it renders Addy incontinent and she does it because she feels it’s the price she pays for her roll in what’s happened to him. 

Okay now I’m completely done making outlandish plots and stuff for this story. It was a fantastic run and I can’t wait for your next endeavor.  Be sure I’ll be making those comments on the next one because I know how good it’s going to be. 

19 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Looking at those options, I think we wound up with the best one. 

I think so too honestly. ?

19 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Okay now I’m completely done making outlandish plots and stuff for this story. It was a fantastic run and I can’t wait for your next endeavor.  Be sure I’ll be making those comments on the next one because I know how good it’s going to be. 

Thanks Guilend! ?

22 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Looking at those options, I think we wound up with the best one. 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think so too honestly. ?

Yes.

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Body regresses in size to 73”
Marry Beth?

Option 3:

Fully Functional
Body stays same size
Marry Random man not met?

Option 4:

Addy offers to carry Beth in pregnancy and both re-raise

Option 5:

Body regresses in size to 70”
Asks Addy to adopt for real

Option 6:

Could marry Addy? Use stored semen?

Option 7:

Risk taken – Fully Successful
Same height.
Marries Beth who is fixed by Holly’s miraculous plan

Option 8:

Addy offers to be impregnanted with Beth – Carries her to term and they re-reraise her

Option 9:

Risk taken – Still half and half, completely incontinent
Shrank to 68”
Asks Addy to Adopt for real

So I think that now that you know the other alternatives you have already written the best ending for Cameron and family. no matter what others think.So I think that now that you know the other alternatives you have already written the best ending for Cameron and family. no matter what others think.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

.So I think that now that you know the other alternatives you have already written the best ending for Cameron and family. no matter what others think.

?

Questions for the author :)

Which character in the narrative do you make you? If that makes sense. Most authors will put themselves into a character. Often the protagonist, but not always so. My guess would be Addy, but also aspects of meggys contributing parts to the story. Just from how these characters have been written bring me to this conclusion. Also would it be a correct observation to say you seek female romantic partners instead of boys? 

Just stretching our deductive brain muscles :) if I'm right, I will expand on how I arrived at these statements :)

@BabySofia WOW, what a nice story, and at least a better end for any of them. Addy and Cam together, even having kids, which did not seem possible at the break up of Addy with Cam the first time. Cam being Supreme Court Judge .. and Beth, even with an very unusual method, now having a destiny of her own possible. In her first live, the most possible fate was to end up as baby, now, she's even bigger than Cam :) 

On 5/6/2021 at 1:44 AM, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

As far as the future... Since I probably won't be able to write anything again until January I'm not sure... I tend to be in a totally different head space from now until then. I will say I have in mind a Diaper Dimension story here, another type of regression story, a possible follow-up to Emerald, and a good old fashioned ARV story... Not sure what I will end up going with in all honesty though! 

Now that I finally have this fully posted I have a better chance of moving on though. I've always found it difficult to both write, and be editing. They're two different types of thinking to me and it drains my creativeness to edit I think... (It's a big part of why I always make sure I'm far ahead in writing versus posting!)

And I'll post the alternate endings if/when the Epilogue hits 35 Likes/Responses. ?

Oh my god, over half a year without a new story of yours .. how shall we survive ;) 

BTW, I just had started reading Emerald over again .. I wonder, what else could happen in her very long life together with Hannah and Caireen. 

On 5/6/2021 at 1:51 AM, Baby Billy said:

First Cameron is probably one of the youngest supreme court judges ever, at 45 he has 40 to 60 years to serve.  Second if you ever want to bring Beth into another story the timeline works that she could be at Emerson at the same time Conor   goes there.

Well, that would be 85..105, not sure how old they get in this dimension, but Aunt Ruth retired at 81. At least a long period for him to bring real justice into the dimension.

Yeah, BabySofia ends up one story and opens up new stories from them at the same time somehow :) 

50 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

@BabySofia WOW, what a nice story, and at least a better end for any of them. Addy and Cam together, even having kids, which did not seem possible at the break up of Addy with Cam the first time. Cam being Supreme Court Judge .. and Beth, even with an very unusual method, now having a destiny of her own possible. In her first live, the most possible fate was to end up as baby, now, she's even bigger than Cam :) 

Oh my god, over half a year without a new story of yours .. how shall we survive ;) 

BTW, I just had started reading Emerald over again .. I wonder, what else could happen in her very long life together with Hannah and Caireen. 

Well, that would be 85..105, not sure how old they get in this dimension, but Aunt Ruth retired at 81. At least a long period for him to bring real justice into the dimension.

Yeah, BabySofia ends up one story and opens up new stories from them at the same time somehow :) 

First I will remind you that aunt Ruth just turned 81 and plans to serve for another 8 years.  In seems to good Ivy told Holly that they live between 100 and 120 years with the advanced medicine they have. 

Baby Sofia I have a question, between when they made a vote to get a new CEO and the court settlement why did they replace Kent as the CFO with Linda

56 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Thanks for the comments! ?

I could see a continuation of Emerald at some point, I just haven't had the itch to go back to it. I left it to where it could be considered complete or open to a sequel. We'll see what comes in the future. I'm glad you've enjoyed it! ?

50 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

First I will remind you that aunt Ruth just turned 81 and plans to serve for another 8 years.  In seems to good Ivy told Holly that they live between 100 and 120 years with the advanced medicine they have. 

Baby Sofia I have a question, between when they made a vote to get a new CEO and the court settlement why did they replace Kent as the CFO with Linda

I never said 8 more years... it would be a few she said. 

Clean slate vote from the shareholders on the CFO. There may have been a resignation involved too. 

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! ?

I could see a continuation of Emerald at some point, I just haven't had the itch to go back to it. I left it to where it could be considered complete or open to a sequel. We'll see what comes in the future. I'm glad you've enjoyed it! ?

I never said 8 more years... it would be a few she said. 

Clean slate vote from the shareholders on the CFO. There may have been a resignation involved too. 

I thought you said two more terms, I took that to mean two presidents terms of 4 years.

I wewnt back to check and that was what she said I plan to go another two terms not years.