LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

Sherlock, I totally agree with Baby Billy: I am so sorry that you have been so damaged that you have to see evil everywhere you look. That would be a hard way to live. I'd have been thoroughly impressed if you could have gone back through the text and found, I don't know, actual examples to illustrate your point. All you could do, though, is invent internal monologues skewed toward your own malevolent point of view. And guess what? Even if you might have reasonable points in places, your credibility as a careful analyst of literature does not survive your unrestrained animosity.

13 minutes ago, kerry said:

Sherlock, I totally agree with Baby Billy: I am so sorry that you have been so damaged that you have to see evil everywhere you look. That would be a hard way to live. I'd have been thoroughly impressed if you could have gone back through the text and found, I don't know, actual examples to illustrate your point. All you could do, though, is invent internal monologues skewed toward your own malevolent point of view. And guess what? Even if you might have reasonable points in places, your credibility as a careful analyst of literature does not survive your unrestrained animosity.

I think it's sad to take legitimate criticism personally and judge someone you don't know personally.

It's just a story discourse is good and doesn't hurt anyone but getting personal does.

10 minutes ago, napp56 said:

I think it's sad to take legitimate criticism personally and judge someone you don't know personally.

I agree, but there is nothing "legitimate" about Sherlock's "criticism," which reads more like a hate-filled screed than anything else. I taught English literature for 40 years and, had these "legitimate" arguments appeared in my students' essays, I'd have told them to come back when they could support their arguments with the text instead of their own invention. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Imagine for a moment. If you were victim in a terrible accident

Nah I'm not playing that game. It's like arguing Hobbits get STDs, and that Bilbo kept the ring because he had syphilitic dementia. It says more about you than the author you're trying to critique.

This is a story set in a fantasy universe with vastly different health outcomes than we experience here. The author has given you everything you need to analyze and critique the characters without having to concoct elaborate scenarios.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

Nah I'm not playing that game. It's like arguing Hobbits get STDs, and that Bilbo kept the ring because he had syphilitic dementia. It says more about you than the author you're trying to critique.

This is a story set in a fantasy universe with vastly different health outcomes than we experience here. The author has given you everything you need to analyze and critique the characters without having to concoct elaborate scenarios.

And this is debatable whether logical or not.
Everyone feels differently, it's nice that so many go with the story d'accord but there are others who do not see it that way and to attack them for it or even to impute hostile intentions is presumptuous.

20 minutes ago, kerry said:

I agree, but there is nothing "legitimate" about Sherlock's "criticism," which reads more like a hate-filled screed than anything else. I taught English literature for 40 years and, had these "legitimate" arguments appeared in my students' essays, I'd have told them to come back when they could support their arguments with the text instead of their own invention. 

But maybe you're just reading too much into it.
Since he started to argue, he was accused of not seeing things correctly - an impertinence considering that we are individuals and have the right to look at facts differently and argue.
He has not attacked anyone in any of his criticisms but a figure of art that seems inconclusive to him, I do not know how you see it, but I see it as a suppression of his right to express his opinion.

13 minutes ago, napp56 said:

He has not attacked anyone in any of his criticisms but a figure of art that seems inconclusive to him, I do not know how you see it, but I see it as a suppression of his right to express his opinion.

If his opinion had been presented as such, I'd agree. But the very vehemence with which he argues (not to mention the phony "evidence" he keeps shilling) turns it into something else. Let him have his opinion; I certainly won't begrudge it. (Heck I didn't even respond to him until the last few days when he totally lost the plot.) It isn't the opinions I decry, though I obviously don't agree with them, but the arrogance of insisting that he has uncovered a dark plot within the story that just isn't there and then continuing to pretend he can support it.

I’m pretty excited to read the epilogue. I wonder if it will show that Addy has some control issues or after having kids she’s now a bedwetter. Oh come in this is my last chance to make wild guesses about Amazon’s getting diapered so maybe I should go all out?

Epilogue:

I FELT THE heaviness of new robes again upon my shoulders, as I looked at Aunt Ruth staring me in the eyes with a wide smile. A tall platform with steps had been provided for me to stand on to reach her level as I was sworn in.

Earlier that day I had taken my constitutional oath on live television at The President’s House. It was important, and a big part of the oaths of office, but this one here in the highest courtroom of the land was a much bigger moment for me because of her. She was nearing her eighty-first birthday, having had a huge bash for her eightieth, and said she planned on serving on the court for at least another two terms.

“Please repeat after me,” she said. “I, state your name.”

“I, Cameron Frank Sylvester.”

“Do solemnly swear that I will administer justice…”

She led me through each phrase until I uttered, “under the Constitution and laws of the United States.”

“Congratulations,” she told me with a smile. She gave me a big hug before I hopped down to hug my kids.

Beth was taller than me but shorter than the rest of them. She was the first to reach me though and hugged me, “Congratulations Daddy,” she told me with a smile. She was fourteen and had passed me in height a year ago during her growth spurt, and I had been so relieved that she was no longer just inches away from freedom! With our help, she was at the top of her class in grades, and did pretty well in competitive dance and cheer as well!

Jason stood two inches taller than her and hugged me too, “Awesome Dad!” He told me. At ten-and-a-half years old he was the youngest, and it wasn’t fair that he towered over me so far!

His brother Lance was right next to him and was a little more circumspect with the handshake he gave me. I forced his giant frame that was only eighteen inches shorter than his mom into a hug though. At thirteen I knew he still had plenty of room to grow! I had a feeling he was going to be close to Addy’s height when all was said and done.

My beautiful little girl Laura was next, at eleven-and-a-half years old, she was taller than Beth already, but not quite her brother’s height. The doctors figured that she’d top about nine feet at most when she was done growing, something that made her frown until she put her arm on her big sisters’ shoulder and reminded herself, at least she wasn’t the shortest!

Addy was there next, and our embrace was one that passionately shared our love as we shared a chaste kiss and broke apart. A photographer was on hand to memorialize the moment, and we stood for numerous pictures as a family before going out to eat.

“I’m so proud of you Cameron,” Aunt Ruth said as we walked together.

“Thank you, Aunt Ruth, this would never have happened without you!” I told her.

She laughed, “I’m sure it would have. You’ve always been tenacious and if I hadn’t stepped forward surely your David and Kendra would have found a way.”

I shrugged, “I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that stopped things.”

We had told Beth her history when she turned twelve. She had been really upset about us ‘lying’ to her at first, until I showed her the plaque that she had made me. She’d fingered it as if it triggered a long-lost memory.

“I really loved you, didn’t I?” She asked.

I nodded, “And I, you.”

“And I was completely lost?”

“Completely… Well, you’ve seen those Littles on the news lately…?”

She shuddered, “Yeah…”

It had taken a few weeks of processing, but she had come to me one night and hugged me tightly, “Thank you Daddy for giving me a second chance.”

Not wanting to lie to our kids, eventually, we had told all of them. Fortunately, we had great kids, and not a single one made fun of Beth for it. She was always their loving ‘big’ sister, and would always be that to them no matter her past.

It was why in some ways I couldn’t help but admit my disappointment that she wanted to return to Emerson to go to school when she graduated high school. “Why there?” I asked her, “It’s in Ames?”

“Ames is better now, you’ve said it yourself Dad,” she told me.

“It’s still Ames…”

“I promise I won’t end up in diapers like you,” she smiled.

“And you…?” I reminded her.

“I was shorter then, right?”

I sighed, but nodded, “Yes you were…”

With that, I gave her my blessing and before I knew it, we were soon helping to move her into the same dorm Addy had lived in when we met. As we hugged a final time after saying our goodbyes, she pushed a small wrapped present into my hands. “Open it, but not until after you leave,” she told me.

We soon left her to partake in orientation, and I found myself staring at the wrapped box. Lance, Laura, and Jason were sitting in the back glued to their devices, so I felt like it was okay to open it without them taking too much notice.

I felt my heart stop as I viewed a similar piece of slate to that which she had given me as an adult decades ago.

More Than Inches

As a Little girl, I knew that Daddy
was the one I could always depend on.
No girl knows how dependent on Daddy
she is until she grows to an adult.

Growing up we find ourselves to be like,
the miniature versions of our parents.
Until we learn, while we may look alike,
paths must be different in appearance.

Once upon a time, it was inches that
sent our paths askew. Inches, just inches,
were something that seemed to just be a fact.
But dreams are made of much more than inches!

Daddy taught me that dreams are beautiful,
hopeful, and the way to a better life.
Dreams in inches are really very beautiful,
because Daddy loved enough to give life!

Growing up with a dream to be better.
Inches, just inches, no longer askew.
May this be a token and a tether,
For a daughter’s love, of hope, and a dream.

“You okay Daddy?” Laura asked me.

“Sure am, Laura, couldn’t be better,” I said with a smile, even as I wiped the tears from my eyes as discreetly as possible.

Finis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that’s the end folks! Please press the Like Button and comment!

Before I get to the rest of my thoughts, I need to give a big shout-out to @DiaperedPrince for his help in editing the back half of this book! Thank you for your help! I look forward to reading something from you down the road on here! ?

I understand that this ending was controversial for many of you, and have quickly scanned through the comments here really quick. I don’t know if my Epilogue will have changed anything for you or not?

When I wrote this I honestly didn’t want to just wave a magic wand on Beth. She needed to come back in a way that ‘made sense,’ even if it was quite a bit out there. Those of you saying she didn’t get her spot to shine know that moment may come down the road as I could see myself coming back to her story some day (not right away!).

With respect to Addy, I’m not completely sure where she became such a polarizing character, but she wasn’t meant to be anything evil in the end at all. She and Cameron have a very loving relationship and marriage here in my mind! Yes there is some bedroom play, but that happens with many married couples! Nothing of it is forced in any way later on in life. The kids definitely put a damper on much of it though as they grew older.

Anyway, thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope you have enjoyed the story! Thank you for making this the most commented story on this board, and well up there for reads! At some point in the next week or so I may go ahead and post a more ‘final’ version in the completed story side and link to it from the front post so that the discussion is preserved, but it’s easier to read through it!

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 10
  • Sad 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete
15 minutes ago, kerry said:

If his opinion had been presented as such, I'd agree. But the very vehemence with which he argues (not to mention the phony "evidence" he keeps shilling) turns it into something else. Let him have his opinion; I certainly won't begrudge it. (Heck I didn't even respond to him until the last few days when he totally lost the plot.) It isn't the opinions I decry, though I obviously don't agree with them, but the arrogance of insisting that he has uncovered a dark plot within the story that just isn't there and then continuing to pretend he can support it.

You as a teacher would have to feel speculations and further inventions but as positive.
After all, stories are supposed to stimulate our imagination, so I see no problem, you can also simply ignore him if you do not like what he thinks, no one forces you to respond to his theses.

? Amazingly emotional end to a fantastic story. Whilst I still feel original Beth was cheated out of a satisfying (and happy) ending, at least new Beth had one. Still doesn't feel right with me, but hey, I've said my piece about it all and whilst this was better than the last chapter, it's still not fixed the issue.

Sad to see it end though! ?

19 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? Amazingly emotional end to a fantastic story. Whilst I still feel original Beth was cheated out of a satisfying (and happy) ending, at least new Beth had one. Still doesn't feel right with me, but hey, I've said my piece about it all and whilst this was better than the last chapter, it's still not fixed the issue.

How would you have written it for Beth to have a happy ending? (Sincere question) To be honest I agree with Sofia's thoughts. When I read this I honestly couldn't think of a better way for a happy ending for Beth. I hate it when there's a magical "resurrection" moment in stories where a literal miracle happens. This is one of the few that I've read that don't have that, and I think the way she spun it is an optimization between a happy ending and credibility.

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Questions about this rebirth process: what effect will it have on Beth's total life span? She was around 30 at the time, right? Will she get those years back or will she die "young"?

If so would it be similar for Aubry? She's not getting the same process but 70 or so years and she might not make it to the final part of her sentence. Not that thats much of a loss.

Finally, if the process they used on Beth identical to the normal way it is used or did they alter it a bit?

I think she gets those years back effectively the way they did it. Lengthening telomeres and such. She had a genetic update too, so I think hers may vary from some of the initial Littles who went through it. 

With Aubry she's not being reborn, but I think she's getting a similar genetic facelift. I would expect her to have another 50-70 years when she's returned the final time.

8 hours ago, Cya said:

I originally came up with the concept of birthing in Diaper Dimension, but Ausdpr definitely built upon my original ideas. He truly knows how the Diaper Dimension works. Nonetheless, I liked how you used it to save Beth. Nicely done!

My apologies for crediting that wrong then! Thanks for the comment - I definitely have enjoyed that work as well! ?

8 hours ago, TheJ said:

Good luck for Beth to get over that shock and figure out who she truly is. If I'm honest, I feel Addy and Cam's decision was ultimately selfish. Addy couldn't live with what her family did to Beth and Cam couldn't let go of the shell that was left of Beth.

I can understand that you feel this way. Let me know what you think after the Epilogue. I think it would have been easier to just let her die, but they tried to save her. I don't think it was a body donation honestly, I think her soul survived is my thought.

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I am sorry you have gone trough all that.  I have a feeling that the last chapter will help most people out, the brain is an amazing thing that we really do not know all of yet.  You say this was a body being used but in reality she would be part of all 3 of them.  Maybe she will grow with different memories but there is hope that at some point she may dream of other things.  Just my thought those, I don't think anything Addy did was all her fault, Part her upbringing, part the fear of her mother and part of what Stacy did all play a part of how she turned out.

Fair look at things I think.

3 hours ago, kerry said:

Despite all of this, I find myself a bit envious that BabySofia has been able to write a story that stirs such passionate emotional reactions. I may not agree with them, but you (and I) have spent considerable time debating them. This is a tribute to her ability, and she deserves congratulations.

Thanks, I am quite amazed by it honestly! ?

40 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m just sad to see it end. 

?

35 minutes ago, TheJ said:

What have I done? 

Anyway... Looking forward to the epilogue. ?

?

@sherlock and @napp56 I honestly appreciate that I managed to inspire such a passionate reaction from you both. I'm sorry the story didn't end the way you wanted it to. Thank you for reading none-the-less! ?

• First I am going to tell you I have tears in my eyes as I write this.  The sign of a great writer is the ability to get their readers invested in the characters one way or the other.  You have done that and so much more with this story.  I have not always like some of the characters you put in them but have learned to save judgement until the end most of the time.  Thank you for this story and for Seems to good for helping me get through a time where the country was in such an uncertain time with everything going on.  I hope you take some time to rest and enjoy yourself and will look forward to when you come back to us.? ?
25 minutes ago, Guilend said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

I will happily wait for the next coming of @BabySofia

*bows down to greatness *

?

22 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Your poetry never ceases to make me tear up. Great story!

?

16 minutes ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

Another great story. Cant wait for your next masterpiece 

Thanks! ?

25 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thanks for the comment! ?

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:
  • First I am going to tell you I have tears in my eyes as I write this.  

Thanks Billy! I had tears in my eyes as I finished writing it honestly. I'm glad I was able to inspire such a reaction in you as well! Thanks for all of your comments and support in my works here! ?

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think she gets those years back effectively the way they did it. Lengthening telomeres and such. She had a genetic update too, so I think hers may vary from some of the initial Littles who went through it. 

With Aubry she's not being reborn, but I think she's getting a similar genetic facelift. I would expect her to have another 50-70 years when she's returned the final time.

My apologies for crediting that wrong then! Thanks for the comment - I definitely have enjoyed that work as well! ?

I can understand that you feel this way. Let me know what you think after the Epilogue. I think it would have been easier to just let her die, but they tried to save her. I don't think it was a body donation honestly, I think her soul survived is my thought.

Fair look at things I think.

Thanks, I am quite amazed by it honestly! ?

?

?

@sherlock and @napp56 I honestly appreciate that I managed to inspire such a passionate reaction from you both. I'm sorry the story didn't end the way you wanted it to. Thank you for reading none-the-less! ?

Don't worry, it's just a story.
It was still fun in a macabre way.
I hope you treat yourself to a glass of wine or whatever you prefer today, it is after all an achievement to complete a quadrology. :)

41 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Before I get to the rest of my thoughts, I need to give a big shout-out to @Diapers Pwease for his help in editing the back half of this book! Thank you for your help! I look forward to reading something from you down the road on here! ?

Thanks for the shoutout! It was a true honor to be able to do this for you. I'm hoping that you don't have to wait long, and doing my best to grind out a bit every day. I'm currently on Chapter 4, and I'll start posting when I have more than 10 chapters ready. Hoping that the fans of your stories will also enjoy my work. It's definitely similar in style to yours, but it also covers some never-before seen aspects of the Diaper Dimension!

• Like 1

Aww how I hate to see it end!

What a awesome story!

I hope you keep writing! Would love to see more of this type or even a keeperverse or Preston story from your great mind! 

Loved it will definitely be watching for more ? 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:32 PM, TheJ said:

I thought about this a while and I'm ready to place my final bets on the ending. I'll probably forgot to consider some characters or simply didn't dare to predict their storyline, but for the most pressing matters I've made predictions.

• The case Fehler and Others versus Serendipity Industries and SafeFoods, Inc. goes into the Supreme Court - Nope, even got settled 
  • At least one more person dies before the end - Yep, Beth's mother
  • Aubrey Harris gets a lengthy prison sentence and loses the control of SafeFoods - Yep
  • Addyson Harris takes over SafeFoods - Nope, even sold her shares 
  • SafeFoods is forced to change its practices - Yep, duh
  • Addyson Harris remains as Cameron Sylvester's legal guardian - Nope
  • Beth Fehler never recovers - Technically yep
  • Cameron Sylvester no longer practices law full time, but does consultations (kind of like Seems Too Good, although Holly worked full-time) - lol, nope

Well... The ones I got right were pretty vague or expected. I'll postpone buying myself a lottery ticket. 

12 minutes ago, napp56 said:

Don't worry, it's just a story.
It was still fun in a macabre way.
I hope you treat yourself to a glass of wine or whatever you prefer today, it is after all an achievement to complete a quadrology. :)

Thanks! ?

11 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

I hope you keep writing! Would love to see more of this type or even a keeperverse or Preston story from your great mind! 

Thanks for the comment! It will be a gap before I post another story just because I'll be moving into a busier time of year where I have no time to write. I will say you won't ever see a keeperverse or Preston story from me... I'm not into much of what makes up those stories. I've followed a few of the Preston stories, but mostly kept going because of morbid curiosity more than enjoying them. 

The next work may be from nowhere but my crazy imagination... we'll see. I have three ideas in my head, but who knows what will come out by the time I have time to write again! Thanks for the comments and support! ?

13 minutes ago, TheJ said:

Well... The ones I got right were pretty vague or expected. I'll postpone buying myself a lottery ticket. 

Lol, you have no idea how much I laughed at the time! Someone actually guessed the rebirth thing... that was the first time something was really close and I wanted to say ?

Thanks for the comments! ?

13 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Just a beautiful ending! Well done!

Thank you! ?

• Like 1