LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

Great chapter, so what ever cam decides he is still free and with aunt Ruth helping him he or she will still be able to practice law.  He or she would have to move back to his house and stay away from the states that are not good to littles if he shrinks.  I have a felling knowing what Stacy did to herself in the end he or she may be able to gain height like she did.  Do not really think you will 40 but that's not bad in my mind since I still don't want this to end to fast.??

As for my guess I think Cam will become a woman and get back with Addy and both of them will move to New Haven.  Addison will hire people to turn SafeFoods around after they lose the law suit.  And everyone except Danica and Aubry will live happy ever after. LOL I will most likely be wrong.

Nice chapter! 

I guessed correctly the shot to the genitals would cause some sort of permanent damage instead of completely being effective.

Wasn't expecting the sperm sample to come into play this way though! 

Pretty confident Cam will choose to be a woman, but this story has thrown curve balls before.

I still think it was a bad idea for him to come to Ames to fight the case but oh well. 

Glad my earlier theories about him eventually turning into a girl have at least somewhat came true. Poor guy...

1 hour ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Aaargh we need to know what the choice is NOW.

?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

What about Addy???? I am glad cam is okay 

More to come later! 

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? the suspense is killing me!

?

51 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Great chapter, so what ever cam decides he is still free and with aunt Ruth helping him he or she will still be able to practice law.  He or she would have to move back to his house and stay away from the states that are not good to littles if he shrinks.  I have a felling knowing what Stacy did to herself in the end he or she may be able to gain height like she did.  Do not really think you will 40 but that's not bad in my mind since I still don't want this to end to fast.??

Thanks for the comment! 

49 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

There also seems to be setup for Tons of possibilities here which I love! Potty trained or incontinent, a mid or little, Boy or girl, cyborg with future cancer or... 

Thus why a poker tournament with my stuffies and dollies had to be held! Could not make up my mind where things would go. ?

21 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice chapter! 

I guessed correctly the shot to the genitals would cause some sort of permanent damage instead of completely being effective.

Wasn't expecting the sperm sample to come into play this way though! 

Pretty confident Cam will choose to be a woman, but this story has thrown curve balls before.

Thanks for the comment!?

18 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I still think it was a bad idea for him to come to Ames to fight the case but oh well. 

Hindsight... 

Great chapter but Cam needs to get over being male and accept that a productive life is worth living  regardless of whether he/she ends up being either male, female or neither; I have a feeling that Addy won't care that much and might even prefer "she".

BTW, did I miss Addy's fate or will that be revealed later? (I'd have no problem with her ending up mid-sized, needing a diaper.)

Dani should have a height and underwear adjustment at a minimum

Wow that was good. Happy to see Cameron is alive after all that but what about Abby, I hope you explain what happened to her when Cameron was out and will she is ok.

11 minutes ago, therende said:

Great chapter but Cam needs to get over being male and accept that a productive life is worth living  regardless of whether he/she ends up being either male, female or neither; I have a feeling that Addy won't care that much and might even prefer "she".

BTW, did I miss Addy's fate or will that be revealed later? (I'd have no problem with her ending up mid-sized, needing a diaper.)

What he said

11 minutes ago, therende said:

Thanks for the comment! Info on Addy's fate will come in the future. ?

10 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Wow that was good. Happy to see Cameron is alive after all that but what about Abby, I hope you explain what happened to her when Cameron was out and will she is ok.

Thanks for the comment! ?

I'm hoping after this nobody can hurt Cam again, hes been through to much, or she has? Who knows ?‍♂️ if Beth truly cant be helped, I feel Cam will remain with Addy and practice law with an in the middle arrangement, Cam, attorney at law by day, babygirl at night! 

37 minutes ago, therende said:

If it only was that simple to accept significant parts of your identity are changing for good. You'll be different gender and perhaps even a little when the procedure is done. Sex reassingment typically requires therapy when it's wanted. Now imagine being forced into it by circumstances out of your control. It's a lot to process and I'd understand if Cam went the risky way. 

Reading this chapter made me wish it was autumn already and I was in uni, engrossed in the world of biology. I just hope Cam doesn't end up with trisomy X. How wide array of issues two identical X chromosomes instead of one from each parent can cause, that I don't know. I'm sure Amazons know how to deal with any disorders caused by recessive genes Cam's mother may have carried.

14 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

I'm hoping after this nobody can hurt Cam again, hes been through to much, or she has? Who knows ?‍♂️ if Beth truly cant be helped, I feel Cam will remain with Addy and practice law with an in the middle arrangement, Cam, attorney at law by day, babygirl at night! 

Thanks for the comment! Stay tuned! ?

12 minutes ago, TheJ said:

I'm sure Amazons know how to deal with any disorders caused by recessive genes Cam's mother may have carried.

I would assume that they would have ways of dealing with that. But insightful comment! Thanks for commenting! ?

1 hour ago, therende said:

I am sorry but I totally disagree with this statement, our whole identities are wrapped up in gender, this is what has fueled the gender identity crisis that has awakened in the last decade. I am all for gender identity but clearly Cameron identifies as a male and to have that taken from him by force is horror beyond understanding. I can understand why there was and still is such a high suicide rate among Transgender people in the world. Maybe I am reading too much into the comment, but forced gender reassignment really strikes a nerve with me. 

no offense Babysofia, but that has been the one main common theme among all your stories and why I almost didn’t even start this one, which honestly, up until the last chapter, has been my favorite 

13 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

no offense Babysofia, but that has been the one main common theme among all your stories and why I almost didn’t even start this one, which honestly, up until the last chapter, has been my favorite 

Thanks for your candid comment, I've messaged you. I appreciate your viewpoint here, and appreciate you sharing that with me! 

• Like 1

Awesome chapter very interesting

I think she should become a female and run the company with a Addie Addison I think you should let  Addison adopt  Cameron is that pretty much emotionally it's Cammie my thoughts will see where it goes

I think the point Ruth was trying to make to Cam is that he's always had a little bit of himself that wanted to be a girl.  His statement of, "I just want to be me" is a good example of his own uncertainty.  As with many of Babysofia's character they either seem gender neutral or leaning a bit more famine to start with.  I also remember he was willing to become a girl if he meant he could lead a better life, as I see it he is extremely practical.

To be fair to Baby Sofia the only character that was changed into a girl against their will was Holly.  Stacy had a choice to go back home or live his dream even if that meant being a girl.  Cameron has a choice to make, right now he is still part male and has to decide if he wants to stay that way and maybe be a little or die of cancer some day.  I think if they can tell him becoming a girl will avoid the other things he will chose that.  Still his choice in the end though. 

I wonder if they could try the boy route first and then girl if the boy route failed? Just an idea. However I am surprised Danica got away but hopefully Addy is ok and this does help clear her of wrong doing potentially. Or could certainly be used in that argument. Great chapter!

1 hour ago, Guilyn said:

I think the point Ruth was trying to make to Cam is that he's always had a little bit of himself that wanted to be a girl.  His statement of, "I just want to be me" is a good example of his own uncertainty.  As with many of Babysofia's character they either seem gender neutral or leaning a bit more famine to start with.  I also remember he was willing to become a girl if he meant he could lead a better life, as I see it he is extremely practical.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Still his choice in the end though. 

Indeed! Stay tuned! ?

10 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I wonder if they could try the boy route first and then girl if the boy route failed? Just an idea. However I am surprised Danica got away but hopefully Addy is ok and this does help clear her of wrong doing potentially. Or could certainly be used in that argument. Great chapter!

Since I yesterday evening (or with me night) could no longer process everything I have read now a more detailed comment.

I bet at the beginning where he got the injection, everyone with corresponding genitals down there did something similar. Put his hand there, inhaled sharply and said aaahhhh.

It's nice that Holly is his doctor, so you can trust her to do a good job.

Nanites are a fascinating technology. If you had them purely for medical purposes, you could solve a lot of problems in our society.

WHAT is wrong with the Amazons, Cameron is FREE thanks to the court he has his independence back and then he is angry about something and the Amazon nurse has nothing better to do than to ask if you need a pacifier for the little girl. Here we are again at the point 3-4 Amazons to talk out of psychological curiosity.

But seriously how could Dani get out of there? I am curious.

Since the sperm is used for something completely different fascinating.

I was honestly just waiting for him to become a girl. If he will be closer to the DNA of his mother and Stacy has an idea, I assume that he will not be smaller, maybe even 2-3 inches taller. I would do it purely for the logic that he will definitely shrink when he is repaired to a man and who knows what will happen to him while he is in Ames. There was already a nurse who didn't take him seriously.

It's nice that Ruth shows up and encourages him. Also great that she can help him keep all his admissions and degrees when he becomes a girl.

I like the part where Ruth admits that she also had to control her instincts with Cameron. It shows that these instincts are natural but you don't have to let them control you.

Again, I think Cameron should be a girl because there's a chance he won't shrink.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete