LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

That chapter was probably that sadist one yet for me.  What Fred had told Stacy about the milk seemed to have effected Cameron with the watery stools.  I can understand Cameron completely breaking down with the thought that even if Beth could be healed she may not even be able to remember who he is or meant to her.? 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

So she doesn’t have a problem playing with her adult toys where her mom can watch her? I wonder what her mom would say or do if she saw Addy in those wet panties ??

?‍♀️ She's a big girl...?  (Or maybe she's more of an exhibitionist than we would think? Probably one way to get mom to stop watching...?)

46 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Glad they had a heart to heart, but Beth better be coming back!

Thanks for commenting... No spoilers one way or another here... 

26 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That chapter was probably that sadist one yet for me.  What Fred had told Stacy about the milk seemed to have effected Cameron with the watery stools.  I can understand Cameron completely breaking down with the thought that even if Beth could be healed she may not even be able to remember who he is or meant to her.? 

It was one of the hardest chapters of the book to write honestly! Thanks for the comment! 

17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?‍♀️ She's a big girl...?  (Or maybe she's more of an exhibitionist than we would think? Probably one way to get mom to stop watching...?)

Thanks for commenting... No spoilers one way or another here... 

It was one of the hardest chapters of the book to write honestly! Thanks for the comment! 

I can imagine I bet you had a tear in your eye like I did when you finished it.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:18 PM, BabySofia said:

Inches

Growing up we found ourselves to be like,
two peas in a pod. Together we grew
to find that life was not to be alike.
Inches, mere inches kept us from a view.

A dream to grow, a dream to be together.
Inches, just inches, sent our paths askew.
May this be a token and a tether,
For our memories of love, in inches.

Speaking of being moved this is the one thing in this story that made me cry.

• Like 1

I am basically taking this as truth: though of course there is always the possibility that something could happen that we—and even the characters—don't anticipate, this feels like the end for Beth. ? I'm not really surprised at it, but extremely saddened. OTOH, I'm feeling that there are still sparks between Cam and Addy...

Powerful chapter, as they pretty much all are now.

Too soon to say that I called it? My bet that Beth doesn't recover is still technically correct if her brain's nerve connections regrow, right? Isn't it?

Also, for the cells to regrow Amazons need to have some pretty advanced treatments. Damaged axons can regrow, but not a nerve cell that has damage in its nucleus. In our world of research there have been attempts to fix spinal cords with stem cell treatments. I can't recall has there been any success yet.

If they manage to fix Beth's brain, it's just a start for a weary, long path. She'll have to relearn how to do everything involving motor skills. Depending on how vast the damage was, she might experience a new childhood in a way. How many years would it take for her to become fully functioning adult again? Would she ever fully recover? Those are difficult questions for Cam to think about. The hardest thing for him to accept will be that she might never learn to love him again.

I'm going to bawl for an hour straight if this story ends with Beth hesitantly admitting to Cam that she cannot make herself love him as a partner despite him helping her back on her feet. Years after being convicted Aubry takes Cam's loved one for one last time.

Reading your diaper dimension stories I at first thought that about 40 percent of the amazons treated littles as they loved them even as they treated them Like babies.  I am now thinking it is more like 15 to 20 percent of female amazons.  The other 80 percent see them as objects, I won't even say pets because I'm sure they treat their dogs better.  I feel even though  Dancia and Addison may have felt they way even they are having fum with Camerons being treated this way.

52 minutes ago, kerry said:

Powerful chapter, as they pretty much all are now.

Thanks! ?

47 minutes ago, TheJ said:

I'm going to bawl for an hour straight if this story ends with Beth hesitantly admitting to Cam that she cannot make herself love him as a partner despite him helping her back on her feet. Years after being convicted Aubry takes Cam's loved one for one last time.

I would love to respond to this more, but I avoid spoilers of any type here... So I'll just say thanks for caring to comment with your guesses and thoughts here! ?

20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Reading your diaper dimension stories I at first thought that about 40 percent of the amazons treated littles as they loved them even as they treated them Like babies.  I am now thinking it is more like 15 to 20 percent of female amazons.  The other 80 percent see them as objects, I won't even say pets because I'm sure they treat their dogs better.  I feel even though  Dancia and Addison may have felt they way even they are having fum with Camerons being treated this way.

If you look at the original tale the answer is none of them were really nice at all... I think many do care about their Littles. Amanda and Megan are rare, but they're not completely unheard of.

25 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! ?

I would love to respond to this more, but I avoid spoilers of any type here... So I'll just say thanks for caring to comment with your guesses and thoughts here! ?

If you look at the original tale the answer is none of them were really nice at all... I think many do care about their Littles. Amanda and Megan are rare, but they're not completely unheard of.

That's what I am saying about the 20 percent, Amanda, Megan and their mom never really wanted a little but things happened that pushed them into adopting.  While they really loved the little they adopted there was a part of them that could not help but treat them like the baby they looked like.  Ivy understood that Holly did not need the treatment, still in the end they both enjoyed it.  I think that if Cam and Addy ended up together she would still like to treat him this way sometime.  I don't think it wrong or right just the way an amazon brain is wired.  It is the monster that only want a living doll and could care less of their feelings trhat make them all seem bad.

11 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Nice to see the heart to heart and that Addy is still Addy. With this Chapter I feel like Addy never stopped loving Cam and that was nice to see.

Thanks for the comment! ?

15 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

What a kick to the gut for Cameron.  Thanks for the Great chapter!!!!!

Thanks for the comment! Life is definitely not going well for the poor guy. ☹️

Wow, jeez, not unexpected, but that really sucks for Cam, not to mention Beth and her family. Here's hoping everything works out for them. Although, I do wonder if Cam can actually trust what Addy says about anything.

Great Chapter! I find my favorites are the ones that focus primarily on just Addison and Cam together.

I accepted the possibility that Beth might never recover (no matter how much I wanted it), but reading this is heart breaking. I guess its still possible but the idea that she might not even be the old Beth if she does is... almost too much. After everything the poor girl has gone through. And her father having to witness it all as well. I could accept her not recovering if it was just the stuff with SafeFoods, but combined with what she went through with demeriting out of Emerson and going through the humiliating emancipation process... cut the girl a break, please.

Its a good thing Addison's bathroom isn't bugged. It denies Aubrey the satisfaction if hearing Cam cry his heart out. To borrow from Uther the Lightbringer, I dearly hope there is a special place in Hell waiting for Aubrey.

Now I'm left wondering if Cam will be broken by this or will it strengthen his resolve for revenge?

And why doesn't Addison seem to have a baby monitor?

33 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Wow, jeez, not unexpected, but that really sucks for Cam, not to mention Beth and her family. Here's hoping everything works out for them. Although, I do wonder if Cam can actually trust what Addy says about anything.

Thanks for commenting. 

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Great Chapter! I find my favorites are the ones that focus primarily on just Addison and Cam together.

Glad to hear that! 

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I accepted the possibility that Beth might never recover (no matter how much I wanted it), but reading this is heart breaking. I guess its still possible but the idea that she might not even be the old Beth if she does is... almost too much. After everything the poor girl has gone through. And her father having to witness it all as well. I could accept her not recovering if it was just the stuff with SafeFoods, but combined with what she went through with demeriting out of Emerson and going through the humiliating emancipation process... cut the girl a break, please.

She definitely can't seem to catch a break...

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Now I'm left wondering if Cam will be broken by this or will it strengthen his resolve for revenge?

And why doesn't Addison seem to have a baby monitor?

I suspect Addison slept through Cameron calling... I think she crashed out completely and was dead to the world...

32 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

That sucks for Cameron and Addy especially if her mom continued the research around her. I wonder if Addy would help take down her mom a bit...

?‍♀️ It is her mom, but I don't think she's someone who believes her mom is perfect and should be supported endlessly. She's trapped more than anything right now unfortunately. 

Ah nanities... the greatest hook of possibilities because you can do literally anything with em... (also one of the reasons I love them in stories so much) (that and I'm a Sci fi nut!  ❤?

Anyhow love how, while the ending is reduced in the number of ways this could go, it still is leaving us on the edges of our seats.  That said... in the epilog... I think it would be grand to see our first mid in the Supreme Court or what passes for it... a voice of reason in and otherwise unreasonable world.  Or at least be able to mitigate the baby craze when just laws are being trampled.

Just saying...?

Oooo... just had a thought... what if the nanites in cam could be programmed to record audio and video... and then catch the mother monolog about her evil nefarious plan!

22 minutes ago, Samriis said:

Ah nanities... the greatest hook of possibilities because you can do literally anything with em... (also one of the reasons I love them in stories so much) (that and I'm a Sci fi nut!  ❤?

They are indeed great devices! Remember he's not Stacy unfortunately... She could probably have reprogrammed hers as you say. I wouldn't really be surprised if she hadn't done that at some point really...

• Like 1

First of all, I would like to point out that I am writing this message with my middle fingers. 15 minutes Sofia 15 minutes after I went to sleep. Now I'm sure you're watching me (just as a side note for readers who are new or don't necessarily understand this is all just a joke, if Sofia were to tell me that this would bother her I would stop immediately).

But now to the most important a nice chapter. It kind of hurt to see Cameron break like that at the realization that at least SafeFoods doesn't have a cure. I really hope Amanda can do something with the nanites.

I am looking forward to the further development of the story.

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

As far as I can tell the products caused completely permanent damage Cameron.

I do like diaper stories, especially the sweet and loving kind. I very much dislike stories about deliberate murder and mutilation. I guess this a breaking point for me and I think I will stop reading the story from here, at least until it is finished so I can see how horrible the end is.

So good bye for now. You write very well, but this isn't the content that I like.

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete