LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy New Year!

DailyDi

Wishing everyone and safe but fun NYE and a better year in 2021!

I'll be laying low at home watching Andy and Anderson (CNN) because they make me laugh, though it's sure to be a weird show with no crowds this year!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Wishing everyone and safe but fun NYE and a better year in 2021!

I'll be laying low at home watching Andy and Anderson (CNN) because they make me laugh, though it's sure to be a weird show with no crowds this year!

@DailyDi

Same to you Mikey - I will be laying low myself, and I may hang on chat for a while:  Have to remain safe :)

I think my brother Mike and I will have Tacos tonight as well, and I look forward to the relaxing evening:  I don't drink much, so I will just have fun here with the crew :)

Brian

May you all have A Happy & Prosperous New Year !!  May Happiness touch all your lives ! 2020 may not have been the greatest year for everyone, but at least we can say we made it to a New Year !  Love you all, and may your diapers be ready !!

With All Our Love 

Evelyn Dellcerro & Elizabeth Razalas

Happy 2020 D&D.jpg

Best wishes for this New Year! Let’s all pull together and help each other get through and over this pandemic. I wish everyone a peaceful, loving, safe, prosperous and healthy 2021! Stay wet, comfy and diapered to your liking... May you all fulfill your dreams!

Happy New Year!!!! I had to work so I'm a bit late here....sorry ? But!!!! 2020 is DEAD and gone and in the can!!!! It's only up from here....skys the limit. Keep padded and may the farts be with you!!

?????????  ?

• Haha 2