LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Discontinued Diapers You Miss?

DAQ

Too bad you can't just buy the smell without buying the actual Pampers and Luvs!  I think some places have that baby scent you can buy, but does it smell exactly like the Pampers did?

4 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Another one, or two....

Pampers Baby Dry (plastic)

Luvs Size 6 (Plastic)

Could I fit in them back in the late 90’s, early 2k?  Hell no, but I loved the way they smelled. 

8 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Too bad you can't just buy the smell without buying the actual Pampers and Luvs!  I think some places have that baby scent you can buy, but does it smell exactly like the Pampers did?

I think it’s ABU that does the scenting. I have no clue how close it is. 

I just thought of another one. They still make a variant but I miss the old Rearz Seduction Black. I don't know of anyone who still makes a quality AB/DL style diaper in black. I would love for Northshore to pick up the slack on their Megamax in black. Although I need to try the blue now that the plastic has changed.

5 hours ago, DAQ said:

I just thought of another one. They still make a variant but I miss the old Rearz Seduction Black. I don't know of anyone who still makes a quality AB/DL style diaper in black. I would love for Northshore to pick up the slack on their Megamax in black. Although I need to try the blue now that the plastic has changed.

MyDiaper has a black diaper --- but with white tapes, kinda looks odd that way.  Shipping would be the killer though. 

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-einweg-disposable/windeln-pants-diapers/mydiaper/8802/mydiaper-black-nacht-windel-gr.m-schwarz-10er-packung?c=7601

19 hours ago, DAQ said:

I believe MegaMax Black is planned for 2021. Check out the MegaMax thread.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I believe MegaMax Black is planned for 2021. Check out the MegaMax thread.

OMG! YAY. I squeed like a schoolgirl!

Seems old Tena diapers are commonly missed. I myself am one of them. Though I'm not familiar with the ones nappy_dan posted. The ones I liked were the ones discontinued a few years ago. The ones before "Active Fit" and "Ultima" came out. I liked them as they had a very good fit on me, and practically never leaked. They could be reinforced with transparent packing tape (and it would stick), which was extremely useful as being active and moving around a lot really stresses diaper tapes. And then lastly they were thin and discrete when dry, but bulked up when wet.

I actually bought a ton when I found they were discontinued (probably had around 25 bags), but am down to only a couple bags, and have started using them sparingly.

I started out with thick cloth overnight and never changed. I bought once some throw aways and that was it. I want a diaper that is going to hold a lot of liquid and poop so I am not changing every two hours. I also started with rubber pants and now locing rubber or locking plastic pants and the rubber are never leaking and look so smooth and almost no wrinkles.  Love the sound when walking and the feel.,  

I’m going to go out on a limb here, because these didn’t seem to be well recieved, but I liked the Bambino pull-ups. The print would not have been my first choice and they were not even close to my beloved classic Goodnites, but I did like them because I could wear them under my outfits, and they didn’t seem to stick to parts of me like Depends seem to do now. As I didn’t flood them, they worked for me. After all, they were meant for “training.”  Right? ?

Update... I saw on Bambino that their Slip-On pants are back in Skooldoodle and Cloudee prints.  I think I'm going to see what happens with what happens with my car's underside and maybe secure at least a pack or two.  

Edited by astrodiaper
Updated

It's been mentioned above, but I'll just echo that I miss Molicares (the purple plastic backed incarnation of them).  I also used to live in China for a teaching job, and the Depends over there are so much better quality.  I would say they are on par with Abena Abri-Forms which is almost exclusively what I wear now.

My goodness. I still have a good quantity of old Tena diapers stored on my attic (full bags) think I’ll hang on to them as they turn to gold, $ 15.00 per diaper.  Good investment for a rainy day  

I miss the original super dry kids v1, the fit , look , feel and style were the closet to the diapers I remember growing up with.

I miss the older Attends too.They did resemble plastic baby diapers to a degree. I also sometimes miss the fact you could go in most stores and buy right off the shelf lots of thick adult diapers. Nowadays its a relatively smaller section with mostly Depend or store brand underwear and pads only. Theres nothing intriguing going down that aisle anymore

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Maybe you can help me out. If I remember correctly there was a “Bambino” diaper with little ballerina dancers on it. Apparently i can’t find any info about it. 

Does someone remember it?