LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Discontinued Diapers You Miss?

DAQ

I am on my last 30 or so of the old(er) style of tykables overnights and I already miss them. I felt like they were an awesome balance of capacity, features, and price. I am sad that they are no longer produced but I understand why from a cost standpoint from the manufacturer =(.

Anyone have something that is no longer made that you miss?

Tykables Little Builders were great diapers, I still have several bags.  They were a good diaper for both daytime and night wetting.  Discreet and sufficiently absorbent and I liked the velcro fastening on the plastic diaper.

Edited by Moochie
correction

On the disposable side, Carousel diapers were some of my favorites.  Tykables Tighty Whities / S.E.X. all white diapers are hard to get, but they are at least available as they are the same diaper as the MyDiaper Night White diaper.  I also preferred the original Crinklz with the larger animals on them compared to the smaller ones nowadays.  My personal white whale was the Dr. P diapers with the purple and yellow hearts, but those are long gone.

On the cloth / diaper cover side, I miss V.I. Products vinyl panties.  They were pretty much Gerber plastic panties.  I still have a good number of them and I'm keeping good care of them, but I still wish I bought a whole lot more before they closed down. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

Tykables Little builders! I had no idea that the overnights were retiring.

Ya. They disco'd them a couple months ago. They still "make" them but they are just a reskin of their Waddler Cut diapers. So they are the same as the Galactic, Puppers, Little Rawrs, ect.

I wish I had picked a couple cases up during the disco sale though. I think they were 10% off

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

Ya. They disco'd them a couple months ago. They still "make" them but they are just a reskin of their Waddler Cut diapers. So they are the same as the Galactic, Puppers, Little Rawrs, ect.

I wish I had picked a couple cases up during the disco sale though. I think they were 10% off

Do you notice a difference in the new overnights? Absorbance? Fit? 

The original Crinklz.... not necessarily due to fit (which wasn't all that great), but the print!  I loved the oversize characters and the landing zone with little numbered paws to help locate the tapes. 

11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

This is going to sound really odd, but I actually miss both the old hideous green Depend and the old P&G Attends. For different reasons though. 

The Depend for just nostalgia. The Attends because they were similar to old baby diapers.

Attends here too.  Both the kind that came in the white (early) or blue boxes (late) and then the revised version in the bags... but before they were sold.

1 hour ago, Huggybutt said:

Do you notice a difference in the new overnights? Absorbance? Fit? 

Absolutely. If you haven't tried any of Tykables "Waddle Cut" vs older style they are much (and I mean MUCH) wider center. I love wearing them boosted but I actually have a hard time wearing them because they chafe me pretty bad.

Where do I begin? I miss the P&G Attends so much! They were perfect! Crinkly, shiny white plastic, secure fit with 6 baby blue tapes, comfortable, and had that unique Attends scent. 

I'll miss the old purple plastic Molicares similarly because I wore these as a teenager. 

Of course I miss the all white, larger Goodnites. Thankfully, I have lots of packages of these still on hand at home.

I'll miss the vintage plastic baby diapers that were thick. The baby blue Luvs, and the all white Huggies that I was in as a child.

I miss the original, more crinkly version of the Bambino's.

While we have lots of good diapers available today, I'll always miss some of the classics.

• Like 2

I miss the previous version of Tykables Overnights. Since they updated them with the “Waddle cut,” I can’t wear the medium size without the leg elastics being so tight around my thighs. 

Second attendsdiapers' post.  Was fortunate to locate a number of bags some years back at a pharmacy in a smaller town close to my home town.  I thought it was interesting that they did not feature the "landing zone" pretty much ubiquitous on disposables nowadays, but the tapes did not tear the cover and yet still worked very well.

Too bad one of the ABDL diaper companies couldn't see if P&G would be willing to share their design / "poly formula" details.

38 minutes ago, IndianaJ35 said:

Second attendsdiapers' post.  Was fortunate to locate a number of bags some years back at a pharmacy in a smaller town close to my home town.  I thought it was interesting that they did not feature the "landing zone" pretty much ubiquitous on disposables nowadays, but the tapes did not tear the cover and yet still worked very well.

Too bad one of the ABDL diaper companies couldn't see if P&G would be willing to share their design / "poly formula" details.

Since P&G sold the Attends line to Paper Pak, they probably can't divulge anything about design specs.

• Like 1
On 11/14/2020 at 12:47 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

This is going to sound really odd, but I actually miss both the old hideous green Depend and the old P&G Attends. For different reasons though. 

The Depend for just nostalgia. The Attends because they were similar to old baby diapers.

Me too. I would buy the green Depends (and later, white).  I’d wear them but I’m not sure if I used them or not. (It would have been harder to do that than it is now.)

The Attends I had were fairly easy to get as the nearest pharmacy had the sample packs right by the front door, in the free pile. Sadly, I wasn’t quite big enough to fit the large size at the time, but I loved the way they felt. (Around ‘99, 2000)

On 11/14/2020 at 4:02 PM, attendsdiapers said:

Where do I begin? I miss the P&G Attends so much! They were perfect! Crinkly, shiny white plastic, secure fit with 6 baby blue tapes, comfortable, and had that unique Attends scent. 

I'll miss the old purple plastic Molicares similarly because I wore these as a teenager. 

Of course I miss the all white, larger Goodnites. Thankfully, I have lots of packages of these still on hand at home.

I'll miss the vintage plastic baby diapers that were thick. The baby blue Luvs, and the all white Huggies that I was in as a child.

I miss the original, more crinkly version of the Bambino's.

While we have lots of good diapers available today, I'll always miss some of the classics.

The Goodnites are what I miss the most. I wore the Large size, especially after graduation. I had to be a bit careful with those because the sides would rip occasionally. It wasn’t until Goodnites came out with the XL size that I actually started putting them to use. (I remember once wetting a large, and had it leak. Thankfully, I was at home.). After a considerable purge, I tried out the XL Goodnites and found out that wasn’t going to last long. (Incentive to lose some weight/inches perhaps?). 

20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Since P&G sold the Attends line to Paper Pak, they probably can't divulge anything about design specs.

I was just thinking that if they (whomsoever owns the line) no longer produces that model, they might be willing to disclose design specs (possibly at a price).

Edited by IndianaJ35
Clarity

Disposable diapers not so much, I do miss the old fashioned plastic pants and cloth diapers they used to make back in the days. Some come close that is for sure but nothing like the real thing.