LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diapers That are Just Gotta Try!?

DAQ

On 11/2/2020 at 12:25 PM, rusty pins said:

Not to get off subject, but where did a 29 year old young squirt like you ever come up with the old fart 1920's saying "Bee's Knees" ( or as you say it, BEEZNEEZ)? 

First of all. All the millennials call it beezneez. and Second of all. I have no clue

On 11/2/2020 at 2:22 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm fond of NorthShore, especially their Mega Max. For ABDL specific diapers, Rearz and ABU are my go-to brands. 

Seems like the general consensus is that I have tried all the biggest brands. Really feels like I have my basis covered. There is not some mythic diaper I have missed.

3 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Fact: being a 70s kid - Beez Knees was going out of style... then it was Cool or bitchin... and it's bases not basis 

I really wish I knew where I picked it up. As for the spelling, see attached.

4kyqwr.jpg

Covered my bases. . . Come from baseball... dunce

cover (one's) bases

To ensure one's safety or success by dealing with every potentially problematic aspect of a situation or activity. A reference to baseball, in which the defensive players must make sure all bases (and baserunners who may occupy them) are accounted for. Primarily heard in US, South Africa.
On 10/26/2020 at 5:04 AM, DAQ said:

While I have tried many disposable diapers (and some cloth). I guess it is always best to ask. Thus far I have tried (Alphabetically).

Brand Name Type
Abena L4 Disposable
Abena Abriform L3 (cloth backed) Disposable
ABU Space/Little Paws Disposable
ABU Simple Ultra Disposable
Babykins Pull on Cloth Cloth
Bambino Magnifico Disposable
Bambino Bellisimo Disposable
Better Dry Orignals (Astronats) Disposable
Confidry Dry 24/7 Disposable
Dotty Diaper Co Pride Disposable
Fetware Pull on Cloth Overnight Cloth
Littleforbig Carrosel? Disposable
Northshore Megamax Disposable
Northshore 2XL boosters Booster
Playdayz Blue (Clothbacked) Disposable
Rearz Booster maxi Booster
Rearz Omatsu Cloth
Rearz Seduction Disposable
Seni Quatro Disposable
Tykables Dubblers Booster
Tykables Waddle cuts

Disposable

I feel like I have tried the cream of the crop and a pretty big sample size BUT you never know. Anyone not see a diaper on the list and screaming “I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T TRIED XXXX!” I recently went functional 24/7 as well so cost per diaper/use is also important to me. I obviously prefer the much thicker and absorbent diapers I also recognize that cost per fl/oz is also important. If you see a cost effective diaper or just something that you really enjoy not on the list let me know as well please! Conversely if you were interested in trying any of these and want my opinion let me know.

I just got out of the shower and put on my favoritew, thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and now a short pvc flared mini skirt. Diaper and rubber pants cannot be seen if I stand but bending over is a whole new game. I do prefer cloth for theyh last a long time and hold a lot of pee and poop and with rubber pants never got a leak yet.  

15 hours ago, deacon said:

I just got out of the shower and put on my favoritew, thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and now a short pvc flared mini skirt. Diaper and rubber pants cannot be seen if I stand but bending over is a whole new game. I do prefer cloth for theyh last a long time and hold a lot of pee and poop and with rubber pants never got a leak yet.  

LOL!  Frankly, I don't think you should be concerned about anyone seeing your diaper while just standing because they will already be staring at your short PVC mini skirt!

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

LOL!  Frankly, I don't think you should be concerned about anyone seeing your diaper while just standing because they will already be staring at your short PVC mini skirt!

I am not concerned either way for it is part of my maids ouffit for Halloween and costume party's. Not for street walking to see if I can draw attention to myself and I must say I was spanked sereral times in this outfit and that is fun, give it a try. 

7 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

These have become my new favs

Northshore mega max and there just so cute

I like the Mega Max but they are just so darn expensive. Even more so than many ABDL diapers that are equal or better and look more fun.

6 hours ago, DAQ said:

I like the Mega Max but they are just so darn expensive. Even more so than many ABDL diapers that are equal or better and look more fun.

I fine them to be very reasonably priced especially for the quality 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I fine them to be very reasonably priced especially for the quality 

Maybe it might be sizing. but with shipping and tax they are almost 2.4 a piece. Tykables are the same price and printed

13 minutes ago, northerndiapers said:

I have not tried that many types of diapers, but I found the Forsite plain white to be great. They are equal in size and capacity to the Abena L4, but the large plastic landing strip is extra crinkly, and I love that.

Yuup.. Love these myself

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2020 at 11:57 PM, katieindiapers said:

I like the abu super dry kids.   The single large tape on each side may not be for everyone though

How are the dotty diaper co ones?  Haven’t tried those yet

I purchased a pack of Dotty Diapers, and I have mixed reviews.  First of all I think they are just North Shores with a babyish print on them due to the almost identical tapes/cut/landing strips.  I like North Shores mind you, as they have a good feel, but just giving you my observation.  My biggest hangup with DDs are the print, rather the ink of the print.  If you do any kind of, I'll just say, forceful movement in bed; the ink will come off on the sheets.  Very annoying. 

On 11/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, DAQ said:

Maybe it might be sizing. but with shipping and tax they are almost 2.4 a piece. Tykables are the same price and printed

Tykables don't hold nearly as much, are way less discreet, crinkle super loud, and swell an insane amount. If you don't mind waddling immediately after you put them on and satisfying your ABDL needs takes priority over functional wearing then it's about preference rather than performance 

• 1 year later...
On 10/31/2020 at 12:57 AM, katieindiapers said:

I like the abu super dry kids.   The single large tape on each side may not be for everyone though

How are the dotty diaper co ones?  Haven’t tried those yet

I want to try dotty ones as well.  "My diaper" was awesome.  They held allot

28 minutes ago, pamper4014 said:

I want to try dotty ones as well.  "My diaper" was awesome.  They held allot

My Diaper they aren't any better than a rearz or Northshore, just hype - My Diaper, Fabines and Dotty are probably made in the same place. they are all the same

Only 2 brands ever worked for me, and when I find something that checks all the boxes, I am unlikely to try anything different.  I made the mistake of trying Comfrey once.

Huggies when I was younger. And Alpha Clin Premium now.

• Like 1