LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are some winter clothes that hide diapers well, but still look cute?

Stephany

Hi everyone!

Since ive been bedwetting now for quite some time, i find that during the day i would also like to wear from time to time. I find that going out in diapers really calms me down, as i now need to go more frequently during the day and it keeps my mind off of maybe having to find a toilet suddenly. It's winter time though and thus it's also getting more cold here. I wanted to know what would hide a diaper or pullup best, but isn't super loose and drapy. Bonus points for things that also have a bit of a "little" vibe, but are still normal to wear out and about!

thx a lot for any replies <3

I've never bought my jeans a size larger than what I wear.  My diapers usually are not the premium ones and they are undetectable under regular sized jeans because the denim fabric is heavy enough to hide bulges.  Even when I do wear a premium diaper all day shopping out of town, I don't think anyone notices with a winter coat over it.  With women, however, the first thing I look at is their butt when I see a cute woman in tight jeans!  Sweat pants may work but to me look kind of sloppy.  I might suggest jeans or slacks or even a skirt with leggings if your diaper is more like a thinner store brand and not so bulky.  You say you want to wear from time to time and it keeps your mind off of having to find a toilet suddenly, so maybe store brands that are not as bulky will be much more discreet under just about all types of clothing, especially if you wear a onesie to help hold them tighter.

I wear sweat pants around the house, but I'd never ever wear them out in public (aside from walking down my driveway to get the mail or cooking out on the grill).  I need to keep pulling 'em back up constantly. 

Probably the best thing to wear is a onesie to keep the diaper snug and tight to the body.  Then you can wear just about anything that isn't "skin tight" and not have to worry about it.

Sweater dresses, as well as skirts paired with sweaters and leggings.  So long as it covers your butt, you can wear any type of leggings/tights (that fit) and no one will say a thing about your diapers being obvious in leggings!

• 1 month later...

Footie pajamas, snowman costumes, Christmas elf outfits.

Or just an ankle length coat, shoes, socks, and a big thick happy diaper ? And gloves and a hat if it’s cold.

Reverse that question and ask, "Which diaper can be worn discreetly under ANY clothes?" I recently took the plunge and did something I said I'd probably never do: wear diapers away from home. But one day I decided to wear a diaper when I took Mom grocery shopping. It went flawlessly. Then I wore when I took her to the dentist as well as to a lady clinic appointment. I was always afraid of driving while wearing a diaper because of all the bad drivers on the road. I feared being in an accident and getting "discovered." So far, so good. I now wear quite often when going out. I'm still a bit scared of something going wrong, but so far it hasn't.

Anyway, the system I use is not bulky. I wear diaper flannel cloth diapers with a sewn-in terry cloth soaker panel and on top of that I put a Zorb3 booster. It is thin and absorbs a lot! Not only that, but to my knowledge (and according to my mirror) it is undetectable that I'm wearing a diaper under my jeans...and my jeans are not loose.

Regular clothes. No one knows what they're looking at even if the panty line is distinct. If they do then they probably would like to talk to you

I wear a full size diaper whenever I want and wherever I want and I haven't heard a single comment. Only thing I worry about is at work if it's too loud(crinkly). I padded up and put on my uniform and I can see the diaper but overall looking at me you'd never know

I only wear premium diapers like megamax and bambino ultra stretch. Rearz are way too noisy for work but are just fine for regular public wear

• Like 1

I wear my normal sized jeans over diaper and if I cant see it, then I bet none other can
In summer I only wear a t-shirt, so the rear end is very visible 

Now in winter I have worn thicker diapers, so thick that I wasn't sure I should go out, but with a winter jacket it hides it fairly well

If you are young or a girl, you can probably get away with wearing a "onesie", the footed pyjamas style (one piece), I see kids/teens in them in the summer
Like the snow suit but more childish 

Its above freezing here now, so snow clothes are just too warm

I love wearing tight leggings with sweat pants over them the tighter the better. My favorite is the classic heavy corduroy warm on the legs and looks hot. Gotta love skirts & dresses, and show off that diapered butt. A nice white or pink turtleneck sweater to show off the perky breasts and enjoy the looks from men and women alike. Jeans are nice, but they hide too much. I like to give a little taste.

Corduroy Skirt.jpeg

• Like 2

When I was a kid I loved coveralls and snowsuits. Now that I'm a bit older I think jumpsuits look so hot on guys and diapers underneath are very comfortable. I love wearing them and a diaper or pullup underneath. 

Cover Alls.jpeg

On 12/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, Jennynappy said:

Not many.

If you hate skirts and dresses like me as a  girl, wear loose jeans, track pants, baggy stuff.

I'm a guy and I love skirts . I even like wearing them myself. Girls look great in skirts too and diapers are a plus !

Dressed For My BF  01.jpeg