LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Issue

HallowmanGuy

On September 10th, I placed a mixed bag order through Bambino Diapers and I still don’t have my order. I’ve emailed Bambino at different email addresses multiple times and called them also but no response. The FedEx Tracker showed a label being made and estimated delivery September 17th but that day came and went. It now just says “pending” on the FedEx tracker. I double checked and was charged for my order and everything looked good but something is going on.

Any suggestions?

This is the email they sent me.

"Dear Valued Customer,

Our facility was closed last week due to emergency repairs. We apologize for the late notice and any delays with orders. We are running again and pushing orders out as quickly as possible. If you have placed an order during that time and have not received your order, please contact us through our website if you need to make any changes. Again, we sincerely apologize."

I'm sure you'll get your order eventually, I've always had a good experience with them.

Hopefully you have enough diapers in your stash to hold you over until they ship your order.

10 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

This is the email they sent me.

"Dear Valued Customer,
 Please contact us through our website if you need to make any changes. Again, we sincerely apologize."

That's why you are contacting them!  Because you need to make lots of changes and you need those diapers in order to do so!

• Haha 2

Interestingly, I also got that message, but I had ordered during their new website launch weekend (20% sale!!!).  I got that order on schedule.  I don't think the Fedex Guy was too happy that day.  4 cases and a few other items from a different order came in at the same time.  ?

The disappointment - the Teddy's were 3 year old stock!!   (2017 date stamped right on the case)  Guess nobody's buying them in XL - hence why they were cheaper than the bianco.  They're working OK... but they're from back when the tapes weren't all that great.

It’s now September 27th, and still no package and I’ve been given no updates of what is going on. I was charged for the purchase, I’ve emailed Bambino 3 or 4 times at different email addresses, and my FedEx tracker just says pending.

Anyone help?

My order was placed on the 10th, and I should be getting it today or tomorrow.

I'm not butt hurt at all, stuff happens.

This is the first time anything like this has ever happened with Bambino, and it's still worth it to get 20% off.

Not to mention I always have PLENTY of diapers on hand anyways.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, HallowmanGuy said:

It’s now September 27th, and still no package and I’ve been given no updates of what is going on. I was charged for the purchase, I’ve emailed Bambino 3 or 4 times at different email addresses, and my FedEx tracker just says pending.

Anyone help?

I Literally posted the email response you get from them regarding the issue.

You Overwhelming their customer service with extra emails just to get fed the same response I already provided you is wasting your time, and Bambino's, and other customers who are waiting for reply's........

Here it is again:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Our facility was closed last week due to emergency repairs. We apologize for the late notice and any delays with orders. We are running again and pushing orders out as quickly as possible. If you have placed an order during that time and have not received your order, please contact us through our website if you need to make any changes. Again, we sincerely apologize."

So today is October 6th or 24 days since I placed my order and money was taken out of my bank account. The FedEx shipping status still says pending. I wouldn’t be so concerned but I have a family and would not want one of them to open the box. I need to either be able to reroute the delivery or be home when they arrive. The most frustrating thing is that Bambino has never contacted me.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, give up on Bambino & go to Northshore. I guarantee you that they would have jumped on the problem right away. If you need diapers you cannot be without them. They understand that. Until then stay on Bambino to get the issue resolved.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, HallowmanGuy said:

So today is October 6th or 24 days since I placed my order and money was taken out of my bank account. The FedEx shipping status still says pending. I wouldn’t be so concerned but I have a family and would not want one of them to open the box. I need to either be able to reroute the delivery or be home when they arrive. The most frustrating thing is that Bambino has never contacted me.

Any suggestions?

Contact your banking institution.

I am surprised the OP didn't even get that message and this seems to be a ongoing issue about shipment because I have seen this complaint long before they had  emergency repairs. Just makes me steer clear of them. 

Also I would do a chargeback and if Bambino decides to black list you for it, you shouldn't be using them anyway because of their poor customer care. 

I used to use Bambino diapers almost exclusively because they were close to me and I would get them the next day.   The last time I ordered it took a week, so their biggest advantage is no longer there.   Their diapers are still good, but seem to be less realiable and more expensive than their competitors.   So there are better options out there.