LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could turn back the clock – which of your diaper-experiences would you change?

That is truly a rough question, even though i am 12 years younger than my wife, I do wish we were the same age and I can go back to the time she was 13 yrs old and just hold her and feel her heart beating out of her chest. Many people don't know the fear that that must be for a child to endure, and then to keep it a secret for so long. And then to go on and do what she had to do to make sure no one found out her secret. I would just hold her and keep her tight to me and never let go. I do that now since we are married. Hold her and not wanna let go. To run and play with her in her treehouse and just be a kid and have fun. I was always doing something if it wasn't dance school I was at the gym boxing or swimming for the school swim team. I worked from a young age and never had time to hang out and have fun, I got married way too young and divorced way too young. I wish I knew and felt more love for my diapers, as my wife feels. I do enjoy diapers and cherish my wife but it would have been great to be there with her when she dicovered the love of diapers. I wasn't a bed wetter or nothing like that. That just wouldn't have been tolerated in my family. Just to go back in time and be there for her would be my wish.

• Like 3

I suppose mine would be to actually use the Depends I bought as a younger adult. Thinking about it though, I don’t think there would have been too many opportunities at that point in time. 

The other thing isn’t what I wish I would have done, but just go back in time to 1999-2000, and bring a couple of cases of XL Goodnites back with me. 

I made a big fat mistake when telling my secret to a bi-polar girl friend. I should have known she would use this to blackmail me at some point. Extreme love and extreme hate, clearly bi-polar. Stalking, harassment and blackmail. She got arrested, but I had suffered incredible pain for months. It took far too long before the police decided to arrest her. 

• 4 months later...

I was put in diapers at night for years.  Once in a while we'd do a long trip or start off really early.  Sometimes I'd be changed out of my wet diapers into dry ones when I got up and back into PJ's to sleep in the car.  In any event, I'd have cloth diapers and plastic pants on for the trip.  When I started getting older, I didn't like having to wear diapers out of the house, let alone use them.  So I tried to 'stay dry' so I wouldn't have to wear them anymore.  If I could go back, I'd just let it go like I did when I was a younger kid.  Then they'd have kept putting me in diapers lol.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just before I turned 10, I was hospitalized with a bad case of bronchitis. There were no other boys around my age in the hospital so I was shunted to the toddler nursery. By policy, all of the kids wore diapers but because I was older and had not yet discovered my predilection for them, I was exempt. My mother had also told the admissions desk that I was not a bedwetter.

Jump ahead to the second night, I woke up freezing. I pressed the button for the nurse so that could get a warmer blanket. She walked into the darkened room, came to the side of my bed and asked if I "needed to go pee-pee." I think I fairly surprised her when I said no, I just needed a blanket. Clearly she was unaware that I was a few years older than most of her charges.

Looking back now, if I had wet the bed, I almost certainly would have been put back in diapers. I recognize that it isn't right to drag others into you fetishes without their consent but part of me wonders...

On 10/5/2020 at 11:18 AM, Gejoe said:

I would wish my mother wasn't so persistent on getting me potty trained by age two. 

Same here, but I held out until I was about four and then gave in when I was bribed into being potty trained by a set of toy gears that I so desperately wanted. The gear toy is long-gone, but the diapers are still here (even though my family doesn't know about it).

• Like 1
21 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Same here, but I held out until I was about four and then gave in when I was bribed into being potty trained by a set of toy gears that I so desperately wanted. The gear toy is long-gone, but the diapers are still here (even though my family doesn't know about it).

You sold out cheaply. I would have held out for a Patty Playpal or other 36" walking "companion" doll. The Sears Toddler Doll sold for about $10 in 1964 and are pretty durable. That is what Lisa is. AND she is big enough to be like a person

I would have accepted much earlier my enjoyment of diapers as just one of many aspects/traits that defines me. This would have avoided guilt, purging diapers and plastic pants, and simply being comfortable with who I am.  Now I fully accept my affinity for diapers; dry, wet, and soiled.

i would have changed when i got back in them, instead of around 2004 it would be in the 80s, i was a bedwetter and wasnt allowed diapers because "only babies wear diapers", and my worthless supposedly late old geezer wouldnt have been more abusive over it, so i would get him out of the way(tell one teacher, tell a cop, tell a cub scout leader, somebody, and he would be in a cell i think, tell some cousins and he would have a major "come to Jesus" moment,,,,, followed by lockup), i actually fantasize about something like this(only not focusing on the diaper thing, or the abdl thing but it would be a part of it)

• Like 1

If I could go back I would have lived by myself and not with roommates after college. Instead of wearing almost never I could have really indulged and taken advantage of the opportunity. While living alone I would have taken advantage of having a place and being single to do more meetups with others into diapers. 

My regret is not stepping-up purposeful bed-wetting when my true sleep wetting tapered off and eventually stopped around age 9.  Had I done so the beloved rubber sheet would have remained in place leaving the door open to further nocturnal “accidents”.

When I was in my teens I had wanted to stay overnight at a friend's house. His brother was bed ridden and in diapers. His mother asked me if I wet the bed, which I answered truthfully,  yes, but that it didn't happen often. She asked me if I would be willing to wear a diaper so if I did have an accident I wouldn't ruin their sleeping bag.  I said no I'll be fine. I should have said yes.

I should have never told my wife that I have a diaper fetish. After our divorce she thought it was wise to tell our children about it. Not that I'm ashamed of it, but it's something I would rather not have had on their minds. Too much information that you never can talk about.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:22 AM, cathdiap said:

I should have never told my wife that I have a diaper fetish. After our divorce she thought it was wise to tell our children about it. Not that I'm ashamed of it, but it's something I would rather not have had on their minds. Too much information that you never can talk about.

This should'nt be a regret on your part, her shooting her mouth off about your "habits" say nothing about you and EVERYTHING about her!!! Your kids should know that as well, and keep a fair distance from mom!! Or at the very least know what not to talk to her about.... Least it be spread around the neighborhood. Trust is earned, not granted, she betrayed trust, and thats her problem to live with.... Not yours. 

• Like 1

The second time I was in diapers as a kid (ca. 2005-2008). I'm pretty neutral about the first time but the second time I copped a lot of shit for it that I didn't deserve. I don't like that my incapacity to control my bodily functions was treated as something I maliciously did at someone else.

I didn't come to terms with my love of wearing plastic pants and all until pretty late in my life, so naturally from time to time I wonder what my life would have been like if I'd gotten with it in my teens or twenties. But when I think of the 53 years of married life I had, which were good for the most part; the truly awesome daughter we had, who is one of the smartest, best people I know; the wonderful granddaughter and grandson who will be raised to be productive members of society, I have to say that I'm content with the way my life has gone so far.

• Like 1