LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

The BabyDoll diaper, which is all I have. I have been in it for the last 17 hours It usually goes 24 but Imay need to change it in 2 or 3 today

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

The BabyDoll diaper, which is all I have. I have been in it for the last 17 hours It usually goes 24 but Imay need to change it in 2 or 3 today

I finally changed out at 11:45

Just got diapered for the evening; my choice for the night is a LFB Little Trunks diaper.  Certainly since I just got diapered I am dry now but tomorrow morning will be a different story for sure.

Fit-Right cloth backed this morning.  One of those mornings where since 3am I've been getting up every hour (or less) to pee.  Some nights it's worse than others.  May be my activity or lack there of on days off that produces more urine in the middle of the night, but from past experiences, it's better when I'm down in the basement on my computer for a couple hours to just put on a low end diaper so I'm not running to the bathroom to pee every 45 minutes.  Besides, it's fun!

I'm wearing a Bambino Skooldoodle diaper right now.   I've been in it over 6 hours now,  so it's pretty wet.  I  went out a little bit ago and cleaned up some snow and then took the dog ? for a nice long walk.  It was great walking with this nice, thick diaper between my legs. And the dog really enjoyed the walk as well.   Now I  need to get dinner going.  This diaper should last me a few more hours. 

@Newbee

I have a dry mega max on that’s a pink one myself. I’m not sure how long it will stay dry, but I can guarantee you it will probably be wet by the middle of the night or early tomorrow morning. If I don’t change it now, I probably change it before I go to PT/Physio.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Newbee

I have a dry mega max on that’s a pink one myself. I’m not sure how long it will stay dry, but I can guarantee you it will probably be wet by the middle of the night or early tomorrow morning. If I don’t change it now, I probably change it before I go to PT/Physio.

Does PT actually work for you??

• Like 1

A very wet Barry (Rearz hybrid elite) after a day's work in it.  It's had the tiniest press-out leak because I spent too long driving today.  Another 90 mins and I'll shower and change into a BetterDry

• Like 1

I’m in a white (well mostly yellow) Megamax diaper that I've been in for just over 14 hours now, and I’ve only peed in it 3 times (mind you they were very large pees) but I think it will take one more pee and probably a good pooping before I change it and go to bed. 
Now do I go for another Megamax, or Rearz Lil Monsters or dinosaur diaper for bedtime? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m in a white (well mostly yellow) Megamax diaper that I've been in for just over 14 hours now, and I’ve only peed in it 3 times (mind you they were very large pees) but I think it will take one more pee and probably a good pooping before I change it and go to bed. 
Now do I go for another Megamax, or Rearz Lil Monsters or dinosaur diaper for bedtime? 

Mike, you should go with a dinosaur diaper for bedtime!?☺️???

• Like 1

Dotty Diapers cloth nappy with an extra cloth soaker.  That's what I call daytime weight!  Well it's managed a trip to the supermarket to do the week's shopping, and a 4-mile walk with Binky along the river, most of the latter with dummy in situ as it was quiet out there.  It's warmer today (c. 13 deg C), so I walked the dog in my dungarees and a lightweight waterproof.  I'm gradually getting used to wearing these dungarees on public view - they're dead comfortable, and very good at keeping my nappy hidden.  Not quite got as far as the supermarket shop without an additional layer over the top...