LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I'm in a nice and messy Crinklz Astronaut diaper.   I really had to go and barely made it home and got the diaper on before I pooped. 

My NS Supreme blue medium diaper is very wet and messy this morning which is just a routine morning, but I always enjoy  the unique emotional and physical sensations of a wet and poopy diaper. I will double post this on the Last Time You Messed Your Diaper

I changed from a wet and messy In Control Original diaper at about 7:00 am into a NS Supreme blue diaper for my remote work day.  It is now 3:30 pm and I am quite wet, no leaks, and work has been both enjoyable and productive: very wet and very productive...I should ask for a raise!!

Currently wearing a thick cloth diaper with a snug fitting plastic pants, as a matter of fact it has been that way for the last five days. The plastic pants I am wearing is one made by Baby Chic from the DDR quite old I might say very soft very babyish.

23 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Northshore Tie-dye MegaMax, but it's been too hot out for me to wear my tie-dye hoodie. 

@Cute_Kitten

Oh, that reminds me, I have 2 Tie dye samples now, and I can tell my supplier to order any color I want, as long as the cost is the same as the whites :)

Brian

4 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten

Oh, that reminds me, I have 2 Tie dye samples now, and I can tell my supplier to order any color I want, as long as the cost is the same as the whites :)

Brian

Tie dye is a fun summer diaper, but I'm also loving the pinks. And for Halloween I might pick up a bag of the all-black diapers + some Halloween stickers from the dollar store and make my own Halloween diaper. 

• Like 1

A wet and messy old version Tykables Little Builders that were discontinued about 2 years ago but I still have a few left.  I see where Tykables has just started to market a new version.

10 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

And for Halloween I might pick up a bag of the all-black diapers + some Halloween stickers from the dollar store and make my own Halloween diaper. 

Sounds cool!  I love Halloween!  Will you go out trick or treating in your decorated black Mega Max diaper as your costume?

Right now I have on a low end cloth backed 4 tape Attends.  I will be leaving Sunday morning for a 4 day solo vacation trip.  Since I may not be around to post (I do not take my internet with me), here are my daily diaper plans.

Start out early Sunday morning about 7:30am in a Betterdry with black Gary waterproof pants, blue shorts and a grey onesie.  After a 4 to 5 hour drive I will hit my first tourist destination and spend about 3 hours there.  I can't check into the motel until after 1pm local time (I gain an hour so 2pm here is 1pm there.  I expect I will be pretty wet and will change into another Betterdry or an Abena L4 with a booster pad for the rest of the afternoon/evening until I get back to the motel at the end of my day, around 9 or 9:30pm.

Next day I may start out about 7am with a low end Attends or Tena cloth backed diaper, go have breakfast, maybe walk around a bit before going back to the motel.  My first tourist attraction for the day will be around 9 or 9:30 am so I will change out of the low end cloth backed diaper into a Mega Max and a white t-shirt onesie and shorts for the better part of the day.  Probably around 5pm I'll head back to the motel and change into an Abena L4 before dinner which should last me until about 10pm when I'm done for the day.

Day after that I will start out in a Betterdry diaper and polo shirt and shorts.  It's supposed to be hot that day.  Later on in the afternoon I will be touring some caverns where the average temperature is about 50 degrees.  Before heading there which is an hour drive from my motel, I'll change into another Betterdry, black polo onesie and jeans.  That should last me the rest of the day, but if I need to change a couple hours before I turn in, I'll wear a low end Attends or Tena.  

Last day I may start with an Abena L4.  Check out time is 11AM local time so before leaving the motel for the last time I'll change into a Betterdry for my last attractions, possibly with Gary waterproof pants.  Since I doubt I'll have a place to change diapers after that last tourist spot,  I'll have to be mindful of how wet I'm getting on the drive home which will be about 5 hours.  I will lose that hour and arrive home about 9pm local time.

• Like 1