LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am in a Very wet Pink Megamax, and I also have learned that sometimes the "Hose" is not down the way I want it sometimes, so that what I release is UNDER my Butt, rather than all over the back of my shirt hehehehe :)

Will change to a white Megamax later, after a shower and supper ;)

Brian

My usual Frnech BabyDoll with 3 rubber panties and a babydoll. I have been in it since 5:45 EDT and have wet three times already. Since I will not be changed until some time in the morning, I will go to bed wet

8 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

My usual Frnech BabyDoll with 3 rubber panties and a babydoll. I have been in it since 5:45 EDT and have wet three times already. Since I will not be changed until some time in the morning, I will go to bed wet

I am in the same French BabDoll but will shortly change out and into either another French or into a Petite BabyDoll. after about 14 hours, the BabyDoll is quite wet but I am mostly dry

22 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Tranquilty Slimline. Still dry. 

As of 8:30, Monday morning, my Tranquility was no longer tranquil.  I ended up filling it long before I could wet it. It was quite the mess, and why I try not to mess my diaper very often anymore. 

Currently in an Attends pull-up for that reason. 

6 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I got my diaper changed into a thicker Northshore Megamax diaper with 4 boosters because my mom wants to make sure I can go through the night without a leak.

A Megamax and 4 boosters should get you through the night with room to spare in the morning.

A very wet but not messy Magnifico diaper this morning. For work today I already have a Cushies diaper ready.

• Like 1

I'm wearing a pretty messy Crinklz Astronaut diaper.  It's been a while since I have worn a Crinklz.  I came home from work this morning and really had to go.  I dug through my diaper stash and dug out a Crinklz. I pulled down my pants,  put my diaper on,  pulled my pants back up over my diaper and pooped.  

Crinklz is one of my favorite diapers and now I'm sitting here dry and messy.  Hopefully it won't be long before I'm wet n messy. 

Since we girls wear skirts tha can be full, or babydolls
album%20cover.jpg

blondie.jpg

We can wear thick diapers

A dry, how's that for a change (yes pun is intended), Attends Premier diaper and blue Babykins plastic pants. I will have to see if I can keep them dry before bed, if not, I will just go to bed a little wet.