LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just got ready for the evening and eventually bedtime in a NS Supreme purple diaper, size medium. Since I just got ready for a relaxing evening with my wife who is watching television, my diaper is dry. Perhaps an update in the morning but expect a wet and eventually messy diaper after I get up.

Update: Yes indeed, it is early morning, and my diaper is wet and messy. I messed while in the kitchen getting coffee with additional plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change into another diaper. I think I will go with (ang eventually go in!) a Tranquility ATN diaper with a pair of cotton/lycra Big Tots diaper pants for added aesthetics.

Put on a Tranquility Slimline. I found a couple of packs while rearranging my stash. Use these up while I got them. Save the really good ones for staycations. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Packs, not oaks

A thick French BabyDoll out of, and into a fresh one of, I will change about 2 an hours and 3 quartersor so, it being near 4:45 and having b een in it for about. The rubber diaper under the cloth makes this thick diaper less uncomfortable in warm weater since it holds the baby powder against my skin  which absorbes any perspiration and my since my wet goes into the cloth diaper through an opening between my legs, most of my chastity area is dry and powdered. All I need to do is stand up to wet so that it boes betweenmy legs and into the cloth. My babydoll is a loose-fitting as are all my clothes garent where only the elastic is against my body nust under my armpits and that is also powdered so all in all I do not get clammy

I am newly changed into a fresh French BabyDollat 8:00 Am and ready for another 12 hours

My wife and I went to a family Labor Day get together, and now home in a dry Classico V2 diaper for the night. I thought about wearing a diaper to the family gathering but it has been too hot outside.

Changed into a dry French BabyDoll at 7:20 and I have already wet twice. I guess I will never get to be a big girl

I'm in a Northshore Megamax diaper with 3 boosters because after I came out of my doctors appointment, I had a huge bowel accident and I had to wait until I got home to clean up and get put back into a thicker diaper.