LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A Cushies diaper, cloth back one large Velcro fastening tape, with one large mess and very wet. I also have a hot cup of coffee along with my warm and messy diaper, a very good morning. I'll change in about 1.5 hours and then go the the gym.

Sadly, nothing. Was going to enjoy my weekend off, bare minimum Attends and Protec, but my reliever wasn’t feeling good. I’m hoping to get tomorrow night off, but I’m not holding my breath. 

A wet and messy Magnifico diaper this morning with a hot cup of coffee. A warm squishy diaper and hot coffee is a great combination in the solitude of the early morning. I like the stretchy sides of the Magnifico diaper.

Odinnma sample pull up that took two weeks to go from west coast to east coast (well usps actually did it in 4 days, but not sure what was going on with the order the 10 days before that).  Kind of thin, so not expecting it to last too long. It has width wise stitching, never understand why they do that.  Maybe to make it thinner and less chaffing?  The legs are kind of tight, so I had to pull apart the sides about an inch.  

4 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am wearing a soaking wet tykables galactic diaper

Hope Mommy comes in soon to change you little one!😁😄😏😉♥️ Baby will feel MUCH better afterwards!😁😇🙏♥️😉🙂

8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I'm ready for bed in a dry tykables galactic diaper

update: woke up a wee while ago in a wet and messy tykables galactic diaper. mommy will probably come and change me soon

• Like 1

Right now wearing a wet tykabkes Waddler - this is a really cool diaper and I like it, just like the type that we used to have as kids crinkly and plastic to match!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

update: woke up a wee while ago in a wet and messy tykables galactic diaper. mommy will probably come and change me soon

And I'm sure after that, Mommy will give plenty of snuggles and Cuddles for her little guy!😁😃♥️😉😇

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

And I'm sure after that, Mommy will give plenty of snuggles and Cuddles for her little guy!😁😃♥️😉😇

sure did we had big snuggles together

• Like 1

I am up this morning with a wet Bambino Classico V2 diaper, getting up from my chair to get coffee now. No messes this morning for some reason. Oh well, my wet, warm diaper still feels wonderful.

• Like 2

This morning I'm in one of my wife's large Better Drys with a pair of my Gary's 7 mil plastic pants. The plastic pants are my insurance I don't leak. Nice and warm and squishy.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1