LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Is that now our new "technical term"????  😆😆

"When did you last Moochie your diaper?"

Thank you for the complement aby referring to a messy diaper after my Daily Diapers name. Of course I am Moochied at the moment, but what else is new in the morning.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I love sitting in a Moochied diaper 😂😂😂

On 5/27/2023 at 7:07 AM, rusty pins said:

I'll probably do a "Moochie" 💩 in it before changing 🚼  but I'll skip the morning jog. 👟 

On 5/27/2023 at 4:55 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Yes, but it applies to when you first wake up in the morning and get out of bed.  You can "Moochie" your diaper the second your feet hit the floor, walking down the stairs, petting the cat or making your morning cup of coffee before your morning jog.

On 5/28/2023 at 5:51 AM, Moochie said:

Thank you for the complement aby referring to a messy diaper after my Daily Diapers name. Of course I am Moochied at the moment, but what else is new in the morning.

You are a trend-setter!  You know you've hit the big time when they name a messy morning diaper after you!

22 hours ago, Spanky said:

I love sitting in a Moochied diaper 😂😂😂

See?  It's already taking off!  Soon everyone will be referring to their messy diaper as "Moochied".

• Like 1

About an hour ago I changed out of a Petite BabyDoll into a French BabyDoll

• Like 1

I'm in a Rears Princess Pink and I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I am not wearing my usual cloth diapers for night time because we have too many things to prepare for our trip and this is some work that can be easily eliminated. After our trip I'll revert back to cloth at night.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I’m in a thoroughly soaked, formerly white Megamax which I am currently wetting for the fourth time. It’s very squishy and it feels like a good diaper should (warm, wet and squishy). I’m hoping it’ll last long enough for me to poop in it before I have to go home for a diaper change. 

Update: I did poop in my diaper but when I peed after I pooped in it it leaked all over my jeans (it took about 3 seconds of me peeing before it started leaking, so I beelined out of the mall and headed for my car and by the time I got there my inner legs were completely soaked as well as my entire crotch so I drove home and as soon as mommy saw me she took me to the bedroom for a much needed diaper change. 

Edited by IminWetPampers
Update
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m in a thoroughly soaked, formerly white Megamax which I am currently wetting for the fourth time. It’s very squishy and it feels like a good diaper should (warm, wet and squishy). I’m hoping it’ll last long enough for me to poop in it before I have to go home for a diaper change. 

When I wear one of these, on account of what it takes to make one, I will wet as many as eight times, and poop in it.  Then the most intense orgasm you ever had!

5A97D736-9014-44F5-9BEC-90811771D510.jpeg

• Like 1

Happy Monday and Memorial Day Holiday for those in the U.S. and we remember those brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can live in freedom (relative). I won't comment on the term "relative" as that will prompt a political and societal discourse beyond the scope of ADISC, but I will comment on my wet and messy morning NS Air Active Supreme diaper and DependEco turquoise bear PUL pants. My comment is simply ahhh, my diaper feels so warm and squishy!😌

• Like 1

I a short time, I will be changing out of this French BabyDoll into a fresh one. It is thoroughly wet. This is unusual since it will have held up for only 12 hours. That is because I had a good deal of soup last night, which means about 3/4 of a quart of liquid which had to go somewhere. So it will not go for the usual 16 hours

• Like 1

I'm in a wet and really messy Rearz Critter Caboose diaper right now.  I really had to go bad and barely got my diaper on before I let loose and filled it up.  I peed and pooped myself as soon as I got the tapes fastened and adjusted to my liking 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I a short time, I will be changing out of this French BabyDoll into a fresh one. It is thoroughly wet. This is unusual since it will have held up for only 12 hours. That is because I had a good deal of soup last night, which means about 3/4 of a quart of liquid which had to go somewhere. So it will not go for the usual 16 hours

Ah!  The old saying!  You eat Pea Soup and then you "Pee soup".

• Like 1

I ended up changing into a Petite BabyDoll

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am wearing a wet and messy tykables overnight diaper. Will definitely be getting my diaper changed soon.

Big hugs buddy! I missed you quite a bit.😘♥️😊🤗 Hope you enjoy getting your diapy changed!😁😉🚼🍼👶

• Like 1

I am about to change a very wet Tena Super ProSkin diaper with a Tranquility booster and a pair of plastic pants that I have been wearing and wetting for about 8 hours. My wife and I were talking with a young neighbor woman and during the conversation I wet some more without skipping a beat in the conversation. My evening attire is already out, a fresh Bambino Classico V2 diaper.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am about to change a very wet Tena Super ProSkin diaper with a Tranquility booster and a pair of plastic pants that I have been wearing and wetting for about 8 hours. My wife and I were talking with a young neighbor woman and during the conversation I wet some more without skipping a beat in the conversation. My evening attire is already out, a fresh Bambino Classico V2 diaper.

Out of curiosity, do you wear plastic pants over plastic backed diapers?