LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just changed out of a soaked Northshore MegaMax and into a Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️.   Some may wonder how I soaked a MegaMax diaper in about 3 hours.  There may have been a few Adult beverages involved. 

My Mermaid Tales ?‍♂️ diaper is already wet. Going to bed now.  Sweet dreams 

• Like 1

NS MegaMax Air and new DependEco Pul pants that just came today; a nice sort of turquoise color with little bears. I am dry and ready for the evening and bed. Tomorrow morning's forecast: wet and messy, and cold outside, but warm and squishy inside (my house and my diaper)

Update: My forecast was accurate..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

"Mommy, I think baby needs an Diapee change!"????????♥️???

that is exactly what i said to her.??❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Haha 1

Finally got to pad up before bed this morning. Rearz Alpaca from about 9 AM to about 9pm. Wet it twice.  I was hoping to fall back asleep after standing and wetting it around 3,  that didn’t quite work. 

Egosan max absorption pull-up and diaper

pull-up good for three good floodings or

6-8 hours of small releases

diaper is good for 6 floodings or 12 to 16 hours of small releases 

expensive but worth it

Egosan max diaper good for 6 hours 

with catheter

I don't usually post here because I wear the same diapers every day but today I changed into the Mermaid tail I had saved in my diaper drawer. I put it on at 10 this morning and it's still quite comfortable at almost 8:30. I know many will cringe but I plan on changing into cloth night diapers at Bed time. Only 12 hours is such a waste.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I could say that this is a usual and typical morning but for me each wet and messy morning diaper is as unique as the fractal design of a snowflake. This morning my diaper is a wet and messy NS Air Active Supreme with a pair of plastic pants, I won't change right away and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

None at the moment but after a 10 day work stretch, I was able to wear diapers yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks.  I started with a cloth backed 4 tape Attends low end diaper with a booster that lasted 3 hours.  About 11:15am I changed to an Abena L4 plastic backed diaper.  That diaper lasted me almost 5 hours and was totally soaked front to back when I took it off. 

A BabyDoll that has been wet since 11:30 last night. It is now 9:18 I will probably be in it until 1this afternoon or later

Since I just got the order delivery today -- Bambino Magnifico.  First time with these and the stretchy tabs are working much better than I expected!   I had tried the "ultrastretch" many years ago when they were first being released (got a sample with an order).   I didn't think much of them back then, but I think they have changed since.

I'm in a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper like the one you see in my picture currently. Also wearing Rearz plastic pants over it. It's very wet. :) Hoping to make a mess soon in it. I unfortunately won't be getting large shipments of any more of these for now due to the living arrangement/hiding it from folks I'm living with, but when I have some time to myself, I will enjoy them when I get the chances. These are great.

• Like 2

I'm wearing a wet n messy Black MegaMax diaper right now.  Really had to go, and I have the house to myself today,  so I put my diaper on and pooped and peed into it.  It feels really good right now. 

Nothing at the moment. Still have the emergency pull-up in my bag. 

Tranquilty Slimline over the weekend. I messed the first one twice. First time wasn’t too bad. 2nd time required a check of my surroundings to make sure nothing got out. Other two were just wet.  

Another morning with the house to myself and another wet and messy MegaMax diaper. A Tye Dye MegaMax today.  I'll be able to enjoy this one for several hours again today. 

right now I'm in a wet mega megamax that has been triple boosted, pink and color. decided to triple boost it this morning because I wanted to see how it felt, because eventually I'll have to put boosters back in my diapers. so far not disappointed, feels really good, however I don't know if I put them in right because the diaper feels a little off, But next time I will make sure that doesn't.