LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A drenched Aquanaut cause I'm swimmin in pee and getting ready for the night's Better Dry.  Always covered wit h nursery print rubber panties cause I lov rubber. I like plastic more than PUL. Vinyl any day, any time.

• Like 1

What a day!  I woke up wet, then messed after I was up, went out for a run with my messy diaper, changed, then went to the gym, came home and put on a cheap Walmart diaper with a booster that I still have on, moderately wet, raked leaves (17,288 steps right now), wife is going to see Les Mis with a friend, a new pair of blue stars PUL pants was just delivered from Rearz/In Control, so I'll change into a dry diaper and put on the new pants for bed. I'll be asleep (and wet) by the time my wife gets back from Les Mis. If I am able to, I might mess right after my wife leaves before I change into my night diaper and new PUL pants. As the saying goes: "Plan for worst and hope for the best." I guess the worst in this scenario will just be a wet diaper. With over 17,000 steps I am tired, my daily goal is always 10,000, which I meet 90% of the time, the other 10% I try to give my body a rest.

A Double BabyDoll with the usual 3 rubber panties and the pearlescent babydoll and panty, which means I will not be changed until tomorrow afternoon it is 7PM how

It is now about 1:30 and I will change out of this diaper very soon

In 2 days I wil be leaving for Boston and the corneal transplant that should have been done a year ago, then I will probably be in a nursing home for a month and then back home with a  MUCH better view of the world. I will be able to see my dollies and tiaras clearly

I went to bed last night with an inexpensive Walgreen's diaper, several boosters and Rearz blue stars PUL pants. Even though I wore an inexpensive diaper, with appropriate boosters I made it through the night without leaking and now I am also messy. For work today I think I will opt for a BareBum diaper.

Just put on a white Northshore Supreme a little while ago.  I had to pee, so of course I wet it right away. 

I went back to bed for a little while and I felt some grumbling in my belly. I  lifted my knees up a little,  spread my legs apart and made a nice soft load in my diaper. 

I  got up, had a bowl of cereal and now I'm sitting here drinking my coffee,  reading DD in a nice full diaper. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Right now , I am sitting in a very wet , and stinky dirty diaper and plastic pants , that I pooped and wet , at 7: 40 or near to that , but I just got done wetting it , and it’s still warm , and leaking , my hinney is starting to get a rash , but I don’t care , as this thick cloth , snap on , pull up diaper , is soaked , with a huge mess all over the inside of my diaper , and I love it too ! 

Diaper rashes are part of being a baby

• Like 2

I got home from work, ate dinner with my wife and then changed my wet NS purple Supreme diaper. Now I am ready for the evening in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a nice print Big Tots diaper pants.