LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Bye bye Dry 24/7! You were good for many years -- it just recently went to  quality hell.

Hello BetterDry! Wearing first diaper today. Seemed awfully thin but very "trim" and "fit". After four wettings still feels dry and no sense of impending doom or leak. Tapes are great and work very well. Will I need to change before sleepy-time? Probably not.

This is undoubtedly one of the best diapers out there. It will be hard to top it.

Boy, am I glad XP Medical move me to it.

Have a happy diaper time!!!!

On 9/21/2022 at 9:29 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Little Rascals again tonight.

Is it filled with "Alfalfa" and are you ready for a "Spanky"?  I hope you don't get "Stymied" but I bet you look "Darla-ing".  In the morning have yourself a big plate of "Buckwheat" pancakes for breakfast!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

all ready for night night in a freshly clean tykables galactic diaper

I hope you slept well with that fresh diapee on buddy! Big hugs and Diapee pats for you!♥️????? You'd be an awesome playmate together, we would have a lot of fun!????????♥️??

Right now it's a Tena Ultra cloth backed diaper that I will have on for about 2 to 3 hours.  Then I plan on repeating a combo I wore a couple weeks ago.  It was a Fit-Right diaper that I cut the side panels off until there was just the core of the diaper.  I cut slits in the backing and put in a booster pad.  I put that inside of a cloth backed McKesson diaper and taped it on myself.  It was pretty thick for the most part.  Over the diapers I put on my Gary Wear waterproof pants, then over that a extra large pair of vinyl pants.  I topped everything off with my t-shirt onesie to keep it in place.  It really worked really well and adding that booster pad really did the job!  I've used a Fit-Right diaper core several times inside another diaper, but with that booster pad I went well over 6 hours without a leak!  When I took that diaper off I couldn't believe how heavy it was.  The booster pad was soaked, the Fit-Right core was soaked and the slits I cut in the outer lining allowed flow into the outer diaper which was also pretty well wet front to back. 

I plan to do that same combo again later this morning but I'll skip the extra pair of vinyl pants and the onesie and just go with the Gary pants and a regular t-shirt.  I have some painting to do around the house and I don't want any paint to get on my onesie so it will be old jeans and an old torn t-shirt.  I may even drop a load in my diaper later.  When done with all the painting I'll probably put the onesie on as I expect my diaper will be sagging at that point.

Using up the last of the Walmart stretch.  Padding not high enough up front.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Assurance-Incontinence-Unisex-Stretch-Briefs-With-Tabs-Ultimate-Absorbency-S-M-40-Count/127273986

7 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Right now it's a Tena Ultra cloth backed diaper that I will have on for about 2 to 3 hours.  Then I plan on repeating a combo I wore a couple weeks ago.  It was a Fit-Right diaper that I cut the side panels off until there was just the core of the diaper.  I cut slits in the backing and put in a booster pad.  I put that inside of a cloth backed McKesson diaper and taped it on myself.  It was pretty thick for the most part.  Over the diapers I put on my Gary Wear waterproof pants, then over that a extra large pair of vinyl pants.  I topped everything off with my t-shirt onesie to keep it in place.  It really worked really well and adding that booster pad really did the job!  I've used a Fit-Right diaper core several times inside another diaper, but with that booster pad I went well over 6 hours without a leak!  When I took that diaper off I couldn't believe how heavy it was.  The booster pas was soaked, the Fit-Right core was soaked and the slits I cut in the outer lining allowed flow into the outer diaper which was also pretty well wet front to back. 

Sounds like the good, bad and ugly (but works very well)?    IS that the sum of the parts is greater than the best (is the ending?)?

Same as my Saturday post: Up this morning with a wet and now messy Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. They seem to be just like MegaMax diapers. I have a medium, but just like MegaMax, I should have ordered size small; the only diaper I wear in size small.

I don't chime in not the daily what diaper very much, But I daily lately wear the depend with a cloth liner, due to my bad bad , bad diaper rash, is there any new ways to get rid of the horrible 2 week old diaper rash I am at my end of it. I already have the high prep  meds hydrcortazone max ointment, I am back to using the A&D ointment, and getting better relief from it... so far. BUT any input I will welcome Gladly

On 9/22/2022 at 4:55 AM, Mez said:

This is what I'm wearing  at the  moment   I love  them 

20220922_124242.jpg

Thats a fun looking diaper, What brand is it? I most likely can't afford it but interested

I have made a premium diaper out of the Walgreen's Certainty Unisex Briefs by adding several boosters. I am quite confident that this system will get me through the night. I also have on a pair of violet satin diaper pants from SatinMaidentheUSA on ETSY for a pleasing aesthetics look.

Update: Just absolutely loaded diaper this morning, of epic proportions.

Custom SM/MD Briefs Custom Order 2pr Satin Briefs Small/Medium Adult Women's panties for Men Adult Sissy Baby

Edited by Moochie
update
31 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

@Little Baby Becca sorry it took so long.

IMG_20220929_165235233_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220929_165506412_HDR.jpg

@FretaBWet

that dress is pretty!  I take it the plastic pants on this thing are really crinkly?

I am wearing a very wet pink mega Max!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed stupid auto merge

Thank you Brian. The snap crotch panty isn't lined with plastic. I wear a disposable, sometimes with plastic pants over it or my cloth diapers with plastic pants. I feel so wonderful when I wear it.

• Like 2