LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

My evening wear consists of an Attends Premier diaper and pink Trifecta pants. Perfectly dry, but wait until the morning.

Update: Happy Monday morning in a wet and messy diaper. For work today I think I will go with NS Supreme-purple.

I just put on an ABU PeekABU.  I  had to pee, so it's now wet. Then I  had a big bowl of cereal for breakfast.  Then I had to go #2 so I filled my diaper.

Now my diaper is wet and messy and I'm going back to bed.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:47 PM, WBDaddy said:

This a thing.  Different diapers fit different shapes better.  My babygirl wears Megamax mediums to bed now because Rearz medium don't fit her anymore since her weight gain. I tried Rearz large and Bambino large, and with her height they both absolutely swallowed her up, and didn't seal well.  The fit is the most important part, and different diapers are cut differently, so go with what fits best. 

A good seal is important, but diapers that "absolutely swallowed her up" is so so so friggin adorable!!! Very aesthetically pleasing even if it's impractical. Oooh how about a too big diaper over one that fits just right? Then it's the best of both worlds!!!  ??

• Like 1

Today I'm wearing a wet pink mega Max, that I put on about midnight last night. I assume that I'm going to be able to wear this thing for at least another four hours, and I'm glad that I have it on. Today it's raining like crazy, and if I decided to go outside I'd probably light up like a lightning rod. Can hear Thunder and lightning in the distance, so I'm not going anywhere today.

A Half BabyDoll with the usualy stay dry liner under it to see how long a half BabyDoll can go before needing a change. I first wet it at 8 pee-m. It is nw 10:10

13 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

A Half BabyDoll with the usualy stay dry liner under it to see how long a half BabyDoll can go before needing a change. I first wet it at 8 pee-m. It is nw 10:10

I changed out at about 8:20 this morning. The back of the diaper was quite wet, the front was moderately wet and the sides were pretty dry and some wht got under the liner. Since this is the first time I have used the Half BabyDoll diaper, I will do it a few more timew to see for shure if it is good for 12 hours and a bit more

29 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Ah, so that must mean @Kawaharu is going to work now? And because she has three boosters, she won't have to worry about changing her diaper until she returns home!? ****HUGS******

I have to make sure my diapers can help me make it through work

• Like 1
On 9/19/2022 at 9:27 AM, ~Brian~ said:

Today I'm wearing a wet pink mega Max, that I put on about midnight last night. I assume that I'm going to be able to wear this thing for at least another four hours, and I'm glad that I have it on. Today it's raining like crazy, and if I decided to go outside I'd probably light up like a lightning rod. Can hear Thunder and lightning in the distance, so I'm not going anywhere today.

Aww, I really miss lighting storms, we never get them here. 

I’m in a Little for Big Vintage Baby that I’ve wet 4 times and just filled with what I thought was going to be a giant poop but turned out to be a medium sized mass of pudding consistency poop. But I was just thinking to myself how much I miss being in a thoroughly soaked diaper and filling ir up with that last flood of pee while someone fondles and squeezes the crotch of my diaper causing streams of pee to flow down my legs and soak my pants (I’ve gotta get mommy to do that for me pretty soon). 

• Like 1

I have combined two cheap diapers into a premium diaper for the evening. I have on a Walgreen's Unisex Certainty Brief and for a booster I trimmed the outer layer of an Assurance Stretch Brief with tabs and cut a slit down the middle protective layer so that when I wet during the night, the wetness will absorb into both diapers . Over this I have on a pair of plastic pants from the old AC Medical that have the light blue nylon tricot covering. I should be good for the night, but wet in the morning...and fingers crossed, messy shortly after I get up. For work today I had on a BareBum diaper and wet throughout the day without a problem. I haven't decided what to wear for tomorrow at work, I will deal with that after I change my morning diaper described at the beginning of this posting.

Update: I'm up this morning a little extra early, couldn't sleep because I couldn't turn my brain off-working on a professional research manuscript for publication. Anyway, yes I am wet and messy this morning and the above described diapers are doing just fine, as am I with the enjoyment of my wet and squishy diaper.

I wore a Crinklz diaper to work, wet many times, the diaper expanded, but I remained professional and undetected. I had a productive day of writing, finished a manuscript and submitted it for peer review in a professional journal. Several colleagues consulted with me, I answered emails, I wet more, then I came home. I ate dinner with my lovely wife, still in my wet Crinklz and just changed 10 minutes ago into a Molicare Maxi Slip blue plastic back diaper for the rest of the evening and eventually bed. Tomorrow we have to drive about two hours for a Memorial Service, followed by some socializing. Will I be diapered? "You betcha!" I think a Tena Ultra Slip plastic back diaper should do the trick as long as I monitor my wetting. I'll actually wear the same outer clothing I had on today; casual pants, untucked shirt, and a casual sport coat. PS: Wish me well for favorable peer reviews of my manuscript.

• Like 1