LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am ready for bed in a dry Attends Premier diaper. Tomorrow morning I will be wet, and hopefully messy shortly after I get out of bed.

Update: It's morning and my diaper is wet and now also messy.

I was in a Walgreen's earlier today and as an impulse purchase, I bought a pack of Certainty diapers, not pull ups, and not the one with stretch side panels, a regular two tape cloth back diaper. I had one on today with a booster for 6 hours without a problem. Now I am taking my chances for bedtime, but with more boosters, an incontinence pad and a cloth baby diaper. I put on a pair of satin diaper pants from ETSY SatintheMaidenUSA for a more pleasing aesthetics. I feel pretty confident that this diaper system will get me through the night. All-in-all a very cost effective diaper that can be made to be as absorbent as a premium diaper with the correct booster. If all goes well, I will try to update you in the morning.

Update: I had a very small leak only because I wet while on my side, so slight of a leak that the bed stayed dry, my wife hates wet sheets. Now I am also messy and the diaper is doing its job.

New Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers were delivered yesterday. Very similar, if not exactly the same as MegaMaxx diapers. A very pleasing pink plastic diaper that is holding up perfectly after a very  wet night and now messy morning.

Last night I put on a Confidry 24/7 with a pair of 7 mil Gary vinyl pants over it. We have my partners sister staying with us and the rest of the family camping out a half mile away so I'm not wearing my cloth diapers to bed. Feels nice in a warm squishy disposable this morning.

• Like 1

Although it's only 4:38 pm I have my night diaper already on, a Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I am a little wet, but I should be good for the rest of the evening and through the night.

Update: I was unfortunately wrong with an unusually wet night resulting in a leaky diaper. I changed and now messy in a Walgreen's Certainty diaper. For work I have a Tena Ultima ready.