LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

THe classic RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Full BabyDoll diaperThat is so thick that only a  girl can wear it since only a skirt, dress or babydoll can hide it properly

Another Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper, this time without a booster.  I don't have as much diaper time today as I would like and since I had to work yesterday and had to postpone my planned day in wet and messy diapers, I'll add some oatmeal to the seat of my diaper.  Simulated helps when you can't do the real thing.

Just got home from work, took off my big boy underwear and put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.   And, of course,  I wet it.  20220619_072811.jpg

• Like 1
On 6/18/2022 at 5:54 AM, superdiaperboy said:

already for bed in a dry tykables overnights diapee with a stuffer and a huggies pull up inside.

I hope you sleep VERY well in that dry diapee buddy!?????? Do you ACTUALLY fit into Huggies pull-ups VERY well?!???☺️????

After I changed my morning wet and messy Crinklz diaper I put on a NS Blue Lite diaper with a cloth Microfiber insert at about 8:00 am. It's now 4:15 pm, and I am very wet but not leaking.

• Like 2

About to hop in the shower after thoroughly messing and soaking my Vintage Baby diaper from little for big that my mommy put me in after I peed my pants at Walmart last night (I forgot I was only wearing a Depends and I have to wet those very carefully and not just flood them like I do with my ABDL diapers). 

I think that there’s very few feelings that are better than waking up in a soaking wet diaper that mommy put on you the night before and getting up and having coffee and wetting it some more and finally finishing it off with a nice big poop. 

I love that I’m an adult baby and that I can wet and mess my diapers right in front of my mommy and she’ll tell me what a big baby I am and then change me and put me in a fresh diaper that I get to wet and mess all over again. 

Enjoy your diapered time my diapered friends. 77FF9B09-9EC7-4ED1-95D9-26AF0D328D58.thumb.jpeg.eb336d68f247e4aa0f7bb361f0cdef1a.jpeg(my very wet and messy Simple Ultra diaper with booster from the previous night)

• Like 3

As i am typing this I am being changed out of a extremely messy tykables unicorns diapee and into a freshly clean tykables little builders by mommy. right all tapped up in a freshly clean diapee hope i can stay dry till bed time but knowing me i will probably make another big poopie in my diaper.

• Like 2

My morning ConfiDry 24/7 diaper is soaked but not leaking. I have been drinking more water because I tested positive for COVID yesterday. I will be going with cloth diapers and rubber pants for the day. 

I just woke up in a wet and pretty messy ABU PeekABU diaper.  Not long after getting up, I peed and pooped in it some more. 

I'll stay in it a while longer,  a few more hours 

I am home with my second round of COVID, my first infection was on January 2, 2021. My wife is taking care of me as best she can while I quarantine in the basement. I suspect, however, she will also become infected. Being at home I am on my second cloth diaper with a pair of pink NS Trifecta pants. I missed the feeling of wet cloth diapers because I usually use disposable diapers.

• Like 1

I'm still in my Northshore Tye Dye megamax with a booster because I can't seem to keep my diaper dry and I am peeing and pooping alot like a baby.

• Like 2

I got up early because I couldn't sleep due to my COVID symptoms. My wife is sleeping and right now I am getting at least some comfort from my wet Crinklz diaper. I will once again go to cloth and plastic pants for the day.

Update: I was able to go back to bed, and now my Crinklz diaper is really soaked and messy.

• Like 2

I am not wearing a MegaMax diaper but my NS blue Supreme diaper is mega-wet this morning. I have been trying to drink more water because I have COVID, and the resulting warm, swollen, wet diaper is fantastic.

• Like 1