LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I’m now wearing a dry pink mega max, after I took a nice hot shower. I don’t think that I will have to change until sometime tomorrow morning that is unless that something really wet or messy happens.

I have had nights where I’ve had to change diapers four times, That can suck: but that’s part of life I guess! Might as well take it as it comes and enjoy it while it lasts!

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected spelling errors/added additional information
  • Like 1

The only diaper I use: RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME BabyDoll

18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I feel ya man, the struggle's real!???☹️? What do you do to keep the weight off buddy? I know I only eat two meals a day. if I'm hungry at lunch, I'll snack on something.?♥️??♥️??????♥️???

To keep the weight off, well, haven't quite gotten to that stage yet, still losing.  However, when it comes to that, I've already promised myself that no more fast food restaurants, ever, no more french fries or chips, ever, and then limit the amount of bad carbs as much as possible.  Also watching the quantity that I eat will be important.

17 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Starting the day with a purple Northshore Supreme. Then will change into a fresh one for the movies this afternoon.

Have a great weekend.

Oh, those purple northshore are awesome looking diapers, same with their tie dyed ones, wanna try and order some of them soon and try them.

11 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I’m now wearing a dry pink mega max, after I took a nice hot shower. I don’t think that I will have to change until sometime tomorrow morning that is unless that something really wet or messy happens.

I have had nights where I’ve had to change diapers four times, That can suck: but that’s part of life I guess! Might as well take it as it comes and enjoy it while it lasts!

Hey, if you wear and wet a diaper in only four hours, as long as you've filled it fully, then it was a very good diaper in my opinion, and worth changing.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, erich5748 said:

To keep the weight off, well, haven't quite gotten to that stage yet, still losing.  However, when it comes to that, I've already promised myself that no more fast food restaurants, ever, no more french fries or chips, ever, and then limit the amount of bad carbs as much as possible.  Also watching the quantity that I eat will be important.

Oh, those purple northshore are awesome looking diapers, same with their tie dyed ones, wanna try and order some of them soon and try them.

Hey, if you wear and wet a diaper in only four hours, as long as you've filled it fully, then it was a very good diaper in my opinion, and worth changing.

For instance, this morning,I woke up having to pee very badly, so, I put on a Tena Ultra, with a size six baby diaper inside it with holes poked in it, and a nice large diaper doubler as well, I started peeing before I even had it fully taped on, and by the time I was done, I felt that I was already at half capacity.  Then, just barely 3 hours later, after having 2 large glasses of water, and two large mugs of tea, I saturated it to the point that I had pee dripping onto the floor, it was spectacular.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, erich5748 said:

For instance, this morning,I woke up having to pee very badly, so, I put on a Tena Ultra, with a size six baby diaper inside it with holes poked in it, and a nice large diaper doubler as well, I started peeing before I even had it fully taped on, and by the time I was done, I felt that I was already at half capacity.  Then, just barely 3 hours later, after having 2 large glasses of water, and two large mugs of tea, I saturated it to the point that I had pee dripping onto the floor, it was spectacular.

Wow! That was a lot of pee-pees buddy! That Tena ultra really DOES hold an bunch of pee-pees!??☺️??♥️? I'm pretty sure you felt like a TOTAL baby after that.?☺️??????♥️??????????? Good job buddy!!!!!?☺️????????????♥️???♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! That was a lot of pee-pees buddy! That Tena ultra really DOES hold an bunch of pee-pees!??☺️??♥️? I'm pretty sure you felt like a TOTAL baby after that.?☺️??????♥️??????????? Good job buddy!!!!!?☺️????????????♥️???♥️?

I sure did, it was glorious.

• Like 1

I am in my wet and messy morning Rearz Lil Bella diaper, and have a Bare Bum diaper all ready to wear to work. I'll wet during the day, but no messy diapers at the office.

• Like 1

I just bought some Tykeables Overnites.  It's like when your mom bought you Lucky Charms

It's a really good diaper

I am soaked but not messy this morning, an In Control Select diaper. I am washing bed clothes because I leaked, fortunately though nothing on the bed sheets. Kind of unusual morning because I have not messed my morning diaper, but it must weigh five pounds because I am soooo wet. I am sitting on a protective pad to avoid a press-out leak on my chair.

No diapers today until I get home from the doctor's office. (I don't wear when going to the doctor). Then it's business (in my pants) as usual.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

No diapers today until I get home from the doctor's office. (I don't wear when going to the doctor). Then it's business (in my pants) as usual.

Your pants must get VERY busy sometimes then?!???? LOL!???♥️??

• Like 1

Right now I am “airing out“ because I don’t want to end up having a problem where wearing a diaper for too long ends up causing skin breakdown. To that end, most of today I have gone without a diaper, but I put on my lounge pants and hopefully by the end of the night the actual area will be dry so it won’t end up being red or uncomfortable. If I don’t do this, what will happen is after a while it will get very itchy uncomfortable and then my skin will break down and it will cause more trouble than it is worth. This is why it is always important to run without a diaper every once in a while, because you want your skin to be able to breathe and heal.

when I put on a diaper again, I will put on and NORTHSHORE pink mega max. I will also have tie-dye mega Maxs available, and then when I talk to my supplier I plan on having her order me 90 of the black mega max.

Brian

Cloth backed 4 tape Attends stuffed with a cloth back 4 tape Attends that I trimmed down by cutting off the side panels.  Can't hard;y sit, stand or lay down due to a pinched nerve in my back that I've had for 5 days.  Been to the ER twice and clinic once and have a follow up with ,y doctor Monday.  I got a shot of morphine finally last night it was so bad.  I have more pills than a pharmacy!  Diapered like I am I hope will avoid me running to the bathroom and aggravating things.

Wearing a wet tie-dye Megamax, and relaxing in my recliner. If I need to, I will change the diaper I have on, but right now it’s pretty good, and it’s not too bad.  When I change, it will be into another tie-dye Megamax.

Brian

Right now I’m wearing a very wet tie-dye mega max. When I take a shower, I will probably change to another dry mega max. This is a Sunday, so I’ll try to relax and enjoy myself because next week I will probably have to do a lot more.

On 3/11/2022 at 8:59 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Right now I am “airing out“ because I don’t want to end up having a problem where wearing a diaper for too long ends up causing skin breakdown. To that end, most of today I have gone without a diaper, but I put on my lounge pants and hopefully by the end of the night the actual area will be dry so it won’t end up being red or uncomfortable. If I don’t do this, what will happen is after a while it will get very itchy uncomfortable and then my skin will break down and it will cause more trouble than it is worth. This is why it is always important to run without a diaper every once in a while, because you want your skin to be able to breathe and heal.

when I put on a diaper again, I will put on and NORTHSHORE pink mega max. I will also have tie-dye mega Maxs available, and then when I talk to my supplier I plan on having her order me 90 of the black mega max.

Brian

It's good to air out once in awhile (if you can).  Makes for a much comfortable feeling when you go back to wearing...

• Thanks 1