LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

a very full wet,messy, and a little cummy rearz princess pink just awaiting mommy\girlfriend finish what she is doing so she can prep the diaper change table and change my diaper she will probably have a bit of fun changing this dirty diaper.

Soggy ABU kiddo, started to leak earlier and I have never had this happen with these. Probably because I don't have it on "quite" right....?? 

Left a dark wet spot on the leg of my jeans though..... ?

Cloth backed prevail.  Had a rough week.  Colonoscopy Tuesday which meant a day before drinking the prep and emptying my colon and bowels.  Wednesday I left work with an excruciating kidney stone and spent 4 hours in the ER.  I was sure the stone passed but at work the next day (yesterday) the pain all came back and I had to leave.  Took the pain meds yesterday and so far today I'm doing OK.  I may have to search my diaper when I take it off to look for a kidney stone!  And with all that is going on, I'm constipated due to not eating a lot and having been empty.  Probably all the prep dehydrated me some and that could have triggered the kidney stone.  I'm trying to drink lots of water, hence a diaper this morning.

I've probably answered this a dozen times over the last couple of years, but if you'll bear with one more, a Rearz Lil' Bella. Good "daytime-weight" diaper. Smells like cotton candy. I usually get 8 - 10 hours out of them. 

@rusty pins, I hope you feel better soon - what a rough week!

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Cloth backed prevail.  Had a rough week.  Colonoscopy Tuesday which meant a day before drinking the prep and emptying my colon and bowels.  Wednesday I left work with an excruciating kidney stone and spent 4 hours in the ER.  I was sure the stone passed but at work the next day (yesterday) the pain all came back and I had to leave.  Took the pain meds yesterday and so far today I'm doing OK.  I may have to search my diaper when I take it off to look for a kidney stone!  And with all that is going on, I'm constipated due to not eating a lot and having been empty.  Probably all the prep dehydrated me some and that could have triggered the kidney stone.  I'm trying to drink lots of water, hence a diaper this morning.

@rusty pins

I feel your pain! And I feel bad for you! Having a problem where you are preparing for a colonoscopy is bad enough, but if you are actually dehydrating because of all the prep that you had to take plus you have a kidney stone, that really is a problem, and I hope that it does not result in you having more medical issues. I would keep on drinking as much water and liquids as I possibly can in order to get your hydration level back up to snuff, and then see if you can pass anything else that you I have left a pass. When you have to pass something, and your stomach is killing you, I haven’t experienced this as well and it is not fun.

Take Care my friend!

Brian

4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I've probably answered this a dozen times over the last couple of years, but if you'll bear with one more, a Rearz Lil' Bella. Good "daytime-weight" diaper. Smells like cotton candy. I usually get 8 - 10 hours out of them. 

@rusty pins, I hope you feel better soon - what a rough week!

I agree, Lil' Bella diapers are good for discretion during the day, and also get me through the night; therefore, a good all-purpose diaper.

Changed my wet InControl Air Active diaper and now ready for bed in a NS purple Supreme diaper. Dry and clean; however, tomorrow morning will be a different story.

• Like 1

Back in another Prevail today.  Spent another 6 hours in the ER again last night.  Stupid kidney stone!  Lots of meds, an IV and more CT scans.  I hope I pass this thing.  I've had it since Wednesday afternoon.  It's mostly agreed I was dehydrated from my Colonoscopy Tuesday and that is probably the cause of this stone.  Drinking lots of water but not peeing as much as I usually do.  I should have forgone the diaper today so I could screen my urine for the stone, but at this point I'll either pass it or not.  I'll know when I do pass it because the pain with subside.  I can always look through my diaper for the stone too, as long as I just wet and not mess.

@rusty pins

that sucks! I hope they’re able to find that kidney stone, and allow you to pass it. I remember when I was 30, and they wanted me to get rid of any release in my bowels. They load me up with a bunch of suppositories, and then when I have an open wound, my intestines are pushing so hard I feel like just ripping my intestines out of my body and squeezing them. It hurts so bad that I thought I was going to end up having my eyes Roll back in my head, and I thought that I would end up almost curled in the fetal position – it was that bad!

kidney stones are no fun: I am lucky I haven’t had one yet, but I don’t think I want one: I wouldn’t mind passing something that was in my body, but if this thing got out of hand it would probably be something I would need someone to help me get rid of. Spending time in the ER is no fun! You spend hours in there, and then when they come to see you, you might end up being there for six hours four hours eight hours or whatever, and then you’ll  have to go home. The only time I was ever admitted from emergency is when I had my appendix rupture, and they rolled me into the operating room remove my appendix and then rolled me upstairs. Otherwise, most times they just release you! I hope that they’re able to help you, so that you don’t end up back there tonight! They know you have to pass the stone, so hopefully they will be able to help you do so!

I am wearing a wet tie-dye mega Max: in a few moments I probably will hit the shower bay and change this thing out, along with a bag for disposal. My brother and his family will be here starting tomorrow, so I want to make sure that I take care of that before they arrive. I spoke to my brother MIKE last night, and he reminded me of a couple things, and I told him that I understood that, and would be ready when someone comes to the door. I am not a guy that would end up showing off my package to a lady. That may not want to see it.

Take Care my friend!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed stoooooopid auto merge!
3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@rusty pins

that sucks! I hope they’re able to find that kidney stone, and allow you to pass it. I remember when I was 30, and they wanted me to get rid of any release in my bowels. They load me up with a bunch of suppositories, and then when I have an open wound, my intestines are pushing so hard I feel like just ripping my intestines out of my body and squeezing them. It hurts so bad that I thought I was going to end up having my eyes Roll back in my head, and I thought that I would end up almost curled in the fetal position – it was that bad!

kidney stones are no fun: I am lucky I haven’t had one yet, but I don’t think I want one: I wouldn’t mind passing something that was in my body, but if this thing got out of hand it would probably be something I would need someone to help me get rid of. Spending time in the ER is no fun! You spend hours in there, and then when they come to see you, you might end up being there for six hours four hours eight hours or whatever, and then you’ll  have to go home. The only time I was ever admitted from emergency is when I had my appendix rupture, and they rolled me into the operating room remove my appendix and then rolled me upstairs. Otherwise, most times they just release you! I hope that they’re able to help you, so that you don’t end up back there tonight! They know you have to pass the stone, so hopefully they will be able to help you do so!

take care my friend!

Brian

Thanks.  You never ever want a kidney stone.  It's compared to the worst pain you can have, equivalent to a woman giving natural child birth.  All I can do is try and see if it will pass.  Sometimes if it won't they have to go in after it, but this one is a very small one.  It has moved since Wednesday and all I can think is there has to e a hook or burr on it that's catching my uriter.  I've had many in the past but it's been about 8 or 9 years since I've had one.  I probably wouldn't have gotten this had I not had the colonoscopy, but even with the pain it's better than colon cancer!

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Thanks.  You never ever want a kidney stone.  It's compared to the worst pain you can have, equivalent to a woman giving natural child birth.  All I can do is try and see if it will pass.  Sometimes if it won't they have to go in after it, but this one is a very small one.  It has moved since Wednesday and all I can think is there has to e a hook or burr on it that's catching my uriter.  I've had many in the past but it's been about 8 or 9 years since I've had one.  I probably wouldn't have gotten this had I not had the colonoscopy, but even with the pain it's better than colon cancer!

@rusty pins

I would have to agree with you! I was always told that if you had your appendix rupture, and you ended up with having peritonitis, that feeling of your appendix being in that condition is equivalent to a natural childbirth. I will tell you just like you told me, when my appendix burst, the equivalent pain was excruciating, and I agree that a kidney stone can be the same way. I also know that it could be a small one, or a large one, so hopefully you’ll be able to take it easy, and be able to pass that. Without too much difficulty!

Your Welcome!

Brian

• Thanks 1