LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Over the last 24 hours I wore a Barebum diaper to work yesterday for a total of 12 hours! I was very wet by the time I got home and had dinner with my wife, and fortunately not one leak. Then for the night I put on a NS Premier purple diaper and it is now morning and I am wet and messy. For work today I am opting for an AwwSoCute diaper.

• Like 1

After I changed my morning diaper (see above) I opted for a NS Lite blue diaper for the day. I am going on about 7 hours now, pretty wet, but does not seem to be saturated to leaking threshold. I think my wife and I are going out to get something to eat soon, and I will more than likely change then, just to make sure that there are no accidental leaks when dining.

Cloth backed McKesson right now, still dry after about half an hour.  I have to go get a hair cut in about 45 minutes, then do some grocery shopping.  By the time I get back home I expect to be wet.  Then I plan to change into a heavy cloth diaper, which will be a lot heavier when I remove in later :D!  After working 10 hour days all week, I have the house to myself today and also need to do laundry.  That gives me a rare chance to wear a cloth diaper with plastic pants for a change.

• Like 1

currently a semi-dry seni-quattro! just changed out of my overnight super soaked blue megamax boosted with their XXL contoured booster (my absolute favorite combination!). i felt the mega was about to leak (but it probably wasn't) and i want to shower and re-up my megamax again within the next hour or two. so just a quick, light duty diaper until then :)

i know i say it again and again, but the switch of textures and weights from the cool, heavy, slightly foul smelling diaper to a new fresh, warm, light, fluffy, sweet smelling diaper is almost magical to me :D 

Experimentation time:  a Rearz Elite Hybrid (slightly wet) under terry-lined Babykins waterproof vinyl pants.  We'll see how things look in the morning...

A really messy Crinklz Astronaut.  I  just put it on and messed it.   I really had to go and really didn't know if I'd be able to hold it until I got my diaper on. 

On 8/29/2021 at 11:17 PM, Little Christine said:

(Moved from the wrong forum)

Because my lightweight diapers are not as sturdy as the heavyweight and often need repair. I have decided to dispense with them and use only the heavyweight This means that I use two heavyweight instead of a heavywedight and a lightweight. The heavies are 1-1/2 times as heavy as the lights. I was diapered at 8 last night and first wet at quarter of 9. It is now about quarter to 5 and the sides of my diapers are only slightly damp so I may have another hour or two left. I have wet at the normal rate. I do not see a change needed until about 6:30. My body under the rubber diaper is still dry. Also  one of my rubber panties is of smaller size and tighter fit so it holds the diaper higher up and more compressed

It is 8 PM and I am still in the diaper, about to change out so it looks like I made the 24 hours. I did have to occasionally put more powder on the inside of the rubber diaper. What keeps wet from gettin in also keeps body moisture from getting out and has to be renewed  now and then. The driest parts of the diaper are just very damp The descriptions of how to make and use this kind of diaper are in my Albums which can be gotten at from my siggy and DSQ diapers are still available to make them out of(

(Moved from a prior entry)

The same kind as last week when I was in it for 24 hours. It looks like I have found a once-a-day diaper. It was put on at 8:15 last night and  first wet at 9:30. It is now about 8:20. This one is a bit wetter. I did have to add more baby powder from time to time

So it seems we now have a "dry 24"

• Like 1