LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I’m trying something different tonight. I am wearing my first ABU DinoRawrz (currently dry), but I also changed sizes, bumping up to a large from a medium. Honestly, I wish I would’ve went up in sizes sooner, it feels so wonderful ?

In a Kins cloth pull-on.  But will be changing out shortly for something else.

23 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I was in a all white Mega Max earlier today for work.  No diaper now though.

I figured you were going to say it was all yellow now.  ?

On 3/17/2021 at 8:24 AM, square_duck said:
On 3/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, sparklezBear said:

My very first PeekABU ?

And???? How do you like it??? Is it working well for you?

An instant favourite... I can't believe how much they swell up and how good they feel. An amazing nappy for days spent lazing at home.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

A wet and messy Molicare Slip Maxi this morning.

I changed at about 7:00 am into a clean and fresh Bare Bum diaper. It is now 1:30 pm and I am very wet, but I think I still have some capacity left so I am going to push the limits and be sensitive to the development of any leaks at which time I will promptly change.  I have simply gone about a normal day with my wife.  She certainly knows about all my different diapers, tolerates them, but does not participate. 

I am sitting in a VERY wet an POOFY White Mega:  Due for a change soon:  That Triemterine and other meds I take sometimes make me feel like I drank half of Lake Champlain, which is not a good idea to do - Lucky for me, I put ON this diaper, as yesterday, I was standing IN FRONT of the toilet  - DID NOT go as planned, because I wet myself, peed on the floor, and had NO Control. 

I guess I should have put the diaper in earlier last night heheheh :)

Brian