LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I'm in my overnight diaper, a Rearz Barnyard. I love wearing a big diaper and having little extra room in case I wet in bed lying down. And I love waking up and being able to be in my PJs while I wake up and catch a little bit more of my wets. I think after this batch I will switch over to the Alpacas for overnight. I'm going to change into a DinoRawrz in a few minutes.

I just put on a fresh good nite under a snug pair of boy shorts, my regular undies fuzzy leggings and flannel.PJs.  I'm reading a book and drinking tea.  Not sure where it will lead...

12 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Parents Choice Training pants. Paw Patrol...

IMGP0068s.thumb.jpg.b40965f1f96edbdaf6cf57eca8bf8cf7.jpg

IMGP0069s.thumb.jpg.07cb7b786b8b9d1a92ebb13c3ca85410.jpg

Very cute, Becca!!!

18 hours ago, diaperpatrol said:

just changed out of a very wet rearz inspire+, and into a fresh, new confidry 24/7 with a tranquility booster as well as a large goodnight on top of it for a booster as well.

4C72F6EE-FF58-49A5-A765-5DDA6A6F382C.jpeg

Wow! So wet! So wonderful!

• Like 1

A wetter than normal night so I am up in a very wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper that is now also messy.  I leaked on my night clothes but fortunately the wetness did not transfer to the bed sheets. I consciously wet while lying on my side--I should have known better!  I am running my night pants through the rinse and spin cycle with just a little soap. Oops, cycle just finished, I have to get up and put the pants in the dryer. I will change in an hour or so into a NorthShore Lite with a diaper insert for work.