LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I just woke up myself, and have been having my tummy talk to me all night - Loaded a diaper (white megamax) with pee, and then been waiting for the rest of it to release:  Think I have already released all of that, but, my tummy keeps talking and growling :(

I will take a shower soon, and diaper back up :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
REMOVED the STOOPID automerged reply

Abena L4 right now (been in it for 12 hours now and it's pretty much at functional capacity)... but will be changing shortly into either Little Paws or Bellisimo for nighttime. 

On 1/10/2021 at 2:46 PM, Newbee said:

Just woke up and to my surprise I am in a dry betterdry.

Why surprised?   Was that because it was wet when you went to sleep or because you were wearing something else? ?

26 minutes ago, ks84 said:

Currently in a north shore mega max size medium diaper since 430 am soon time to change

I am thinking about ordering some of those - how do you like them, @ks84?

10 minutes ago, carsfan said:

Safari with a booster and plastic pants

Great diaper. With a booster you will have a lot of range on that bad boy. 

I'm in a ConfiDry 24/7, this is my first time wearing one. The tape system is very similar to the BetterDry - that tape-on-a-tape setup, rather than a reinforced landing zone. I'm still trying to figure out my opinion of this diaper... the tapes I wasn't deeply impressed with, but it is a comfortable diaper. 

• Like 1
On 8/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, Little Baby Becca said:

Goodnites, for the first time in a week.

I LUV my  girls goodnites!  I have one on right now.  They may not take a fast soaking, but I like going slow.  I'm in the closet and can only buy local (and cash) but that's just fine. 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Newbee said:

I’m currently in a wet military.

what is that, egg zack lee?

2 hours ago, dressupDV said:

I LUV my  girls goodnites!  I have one on right now.  They may not take a fast soaking, but I like going slow.  I'm in the closet and can only buy local (and cash) but that's just fine. 

what is that, egg zack lee?

Sorry auto correct it should say molicare

I’m currently in a rearz lil bella

• Like 1
On 8/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, Little Baby Becca said:

Goodnites, for the first time in a week.

Same for me!  I so luv my good nites!!!

PXL_20210114_041757247.jpg

1 hour ago, Newbee said:

Sorry auto correct it should say molicare

I’m currently in a rearz lil bella

Haha!  Autocorrect for the win, ?!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I am thinking about ordering some of those - how do you like them, @ks84?

Great diaper. With a booster you will have a lot of range on that bad boy. 

I'm in a ConfiDry 24/7, this is my first time wearing one. The tape system is very similar to the BetterDry - that tape-on-a-tape setup, rather than a reinforced landing zone. I'm still trying to figure out my opinion of this diaper... the tapes I wasn't deeply impressed with, but it is a comfortable diaper. 

I love them they hold up well and for my opinion are more absorbing than the dry 24/7

Can't sleep, COVID-19 symptoms keeping me up; it sucks, going on 2 weeks now-became symptomatic on January 2- Happy New Year!! Although I quarantined in the basement, now my wife has it, but so far a milder case than mine. I have a wet Abena M4 on with plenty of capacity left.  I will try to get back to bed soon and hope for the best.

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

Can't sleep, COVID-19 symptoms keeping me up; it sucks, going on 2 weeks now-became symptomatic on January 2- Happy New Year!! Although I quarantined in the basement, now my wife has it, but so far a milder case than mine. I have a wet Abena M4 on with plenty of capacity left.  I will try to get back to bed soon and hope for the best.

Hope you and your wife feel better soon