LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers in the summer

Joep

What’s your go to outfit when you wear diapers in the summer? I only wear high capacity diapers and I have room mates so I go for comfort and discreetness which can be a hard game to play. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I leek to wear shorts that are loose fitting with underwear over my diaper that fits a little tight. It keeps noise low and kind of compresses the diaper a little. I wear the Northshore MegaMax which is bulky so the underwear helps. I usually wear a t-shirt tucked in with an un-tucked long button up shirt over that. For me, finding a button up shirt that is long enough to cover up most of my butt helps to cover up the diaper volume. 

I wear 24/7 (wet only) and during lock down, I can get by with two high capacity diapers per day. I also live in a sub-tropical climate that features high heat and humidity for 6 months of the year.

PUL breathable waterproofs are better than vinyl/plastic.  It's usually too hot for a onesie so I wear black "shape-wear" compression shorts to keep my diaper in place when it's wet (looks like underwear if exposed but with a high waist to keep things covered).  This allows me to simply wear shorts (dark color, one or two sizes too large to remain loose fitting over my nappy) and a loose-fitting cotton t-shirt.

In bed at night, I will sleep under a ceiling fan most nights between September and May and on the hottest nights, I have an AC in the bedroom.  For me it's important to remain cool in bed if I want to be able to sleep.

Despite all this, there is no doubt that a heavy wet nappy is not exactly helpful for personal comfort in certain climate conditions but I just take it as it goes with the territory and it's no longer comfortable or practical for me to not be diapered anyway.

• Like 1

My daytime diapers are either northshore supreme, or tranquility atn and that's what I wear during the summer. I also wear nylon shorts with either a onsie, but have wore T-shirts. During the summer we like to spend time outside, and we do alot of cooking out on the grill. 

my warm weather "day time pajamas" consist of some loose lounge shorts, an over sized t-shirt, diaper, and a pair of PUL pants. of course my roommate (girlfriend) knows i wear and supports me wearing. so honestly i could go in just a t-shirt and diaper and it would be fine.

night time jammies are a boosted megamax, PUL pants, and long night shirt. i recently got a new night shirt (and ordered a few more!) that are so soft, and breathable and comfy! might order enough to make them my day time pajamas too! lol

Unless it is obscenely hot and/or humid, pretty much what I always wear

My thick 14 hour  diapers

With my usual rubber panties

One of my babydolls

Or something like these; for those who think I ware only babydolls

pinafore%20bbdoll.jpgskirt%20&%20blouse%204.jpggold%20pinafore%20dress.jpgskirt&blouse.jpgchrissiewet.jpgyellow%202-piece.jpg

I use a lot of baby powder and there is good air curculation between my diapers and clothes and my little body

21 hours ago, oznl said:

I wear 24/7 (wet only) and during lock down, I can get by with two high capacity diapers per day. I also live in a sub-tropical climate that features high heat and humidity for 6 months of the year.

PUL breathable waterproofs are better than vinyl/plastic.  It's usually too hot for a onesie so I wear black "shape-wear" compression shorts to keep my diaper in place when it's wet (looks like underwear if exposed but with a high waist to keep things covered).  This allows me to simply wear shorts (dark color, one or two sizes too large to remain loose fitting over my nappy) and a loose-fitting cotton t-shirt.

In bed at night, I will sleep under a ceiling fan most nights between September and May and on the hottest nights, I have an AC in the bedroom.  For me it's important to remain cool in bed if I want to be able to sleep.

Despite all this, there is no doubt that a heavy wet nappy is not exactly helpful for personal comfort in certain climate conditions but I just take it as it goes with the territory and it's no longer comfortable or practical for me to not be diapered anyway.

What make of compression pants do you wear? It's a minefield out there ... 

1 hour ago, BedWetMark said:

What make of compression pants do you wear? It's a minefield out there ... 

Oh just off-the-shelf "shapewear" garments as sold by Kmart of Big-W here.  The panty style are no good as they pull into the crotch of the nappy but "short leg" ones are ideal (they look a bit like lycra bike shorts).  Last ones I got were two for $12 at K-Mart.  They were size 18 (I'm a 42" waist) and they will even go over a cloth nappy as they are very stretchy. 

I don't particularly like shopping in the women's lingerie section but tbh, nobody has given me a second glance and these "granny pants" are hardly fetish material.

I thought for that kind of money they might be semi-disposable but actually they last pretty well.  Probably the first pairs I bought about 2 years ago are getting close to the end of the road (a little fraying) but even those are still usable.

I tried Molicare compression garments but to be honest, the shape-wear is much better at holding things up and more comfortable.

...the only shorts I wear are bicycling shorts, which I use mostly over a "mommys-baby-pants" medium adult training pants for cycling. Otherwise during the day I'll have an ACD Co medium gauze cloth diaper with no plastic pants on under my jeans. At night it's usually 2 medium nighttime cloth ACD Co. gauze diapers, no plastic pants as I don't wet or mess. I'm a "diaper wearer" as opposed to being a "diaper user", LOL!!!

I wear abena m4 during the day and night. In summer wear shorts and don’t worry about people seeing the bulk of the diaper weather wet or dry look at it this way with an open mind witch I know is hard and takes time to get to this point in life...

what’s the difference weather people see a diaper bulge or hear a crinkle sound of a diaper or see a wet spot, seeing you walk out of the stall carrying a used diaper to trough in the trash, seeing a used diaper in the trash with a room mate either way they are going to know you have a problem...! 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Joep said:

What’s your go to outfit when you wear diapers in the summer? I only wear high capacity diapers and I have room mates so I go for comfort and discreetness which can be a hard game to play. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear cloth diapers, a PUL liner, and gym shorts. If I'm home alone, no gym shorts.

When working, I prefer something light and cool. So I will wear one of the following: Northshore pull-ups, Pampers 7, or Goodnites. Sometimes with or without a onesie. When I am indoors at home, I wear Crinklz or Megamax.

Cloth diapers year round. I have central air conditioning. I do, however, wear lighter weight LG clothes in the summer and only wear tights and leggings in the cooler weather.

We girls have an advantage, we wear skirts, which are much airier than shorts. Also, useable cloth diapers are not form-fitting so there are air gaps between the diaper and the body, unless your rubber panties are so tight that the force the diaper to fit closely. I do not have that problem

It's been hot lately and my daytime "uniform" has generally been cargo shorts and either a t-shirt or a onesie under a golf shirt, over what I would call a "medium duty" plastic diaper such as a Rearz Lil' Monster. At night I switch to a heavier diaper like a Bambino Classico or a Rearz Elite or Barnyard, generally with just a t-shirt once I'm in bed. The nighttime diaper can usually take me to late morning or early afternoon, so most of the time I can get through 24 hours in two diapers. We have A/C so the temperature is only a factor when I'm outside. 

Pre-pandemic, when I didn't work from home every day, I wore a slimmer diaper, such as a Prevail 360, under a onesie, and then dress pants and a shirt, if I was going to be in an office. 

The only time I kwear shorts and shirt is if I am going somewhere. The minute I am home for good. off that comes and on goes a babydoll or short-sleeve top and short skirt that is just long enough to be decent (nothing under it shows; I am naturally chaste and ladylike, and I must set a good example for my dollies)

I don't wear too often in the summer. I already dislike the heat and humidity. Adding a diaper is misery, so I limit wearing mostly to nighttime. If I wear to bed in the summer it's typically with just a t shirt though sometimes I'll throw a cute pair of Tomboy X boxer briefs or boyshorts over the top to hold the diaper in place better because I toss and turn a lot. 

On the rare occasions when I do wear during the day I generally go with something light like an Always Discreet pull up, which is practically undetectable under my typical day-off attire of Nike running shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Wearing a diaper and not using it is like sitting in a 1959 Cadillac without the car keys. What good is it if you can't use it? ?

It is like being Kojak and buying a comb or like being Christine Jorgensen and buying an athletic supporter

• Haha 1