LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diaper and T shirt or Onesie

At home I only wear a diaper, nothing over it
I don't like clothes (Naturist) 

Outside I sometimes wear onesie, but in summer mostly a normal t-shirt as it doesn't get as hot, as I can pull the shirt out
Before I wore boxers, but have found that stretch pants made for diapers is as good or maybe even better, looks kinda like old woman underwear

On 7/2/2020 at 3:13 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Which is better, just a diaper and a T shirt or a onesie? Personally, I like both but I wanted to know if any of you guys had a preference. Let me know, I'll be reading those comments. Later Spider-Fans!?

Just to clarify, when I say onesie I mean the kind that has a snap-crotch and is shaped like a T-shirt.

Both are great, however it depends for me on how little i wanna feel. onsie when i'm in baby space and diaper and t shirt when i'm more in the toddler mind space. Either way i'm happy:)

• Like 1

I'm happy with both. At work I wear a plain onsie so my diaper does not peak over my pants. I do wear a onsie if we go out in public most of the time, but do wear t-shirts also. At home when it's just me and my wife I'm in just a diaper and t-shirt. But if I'm in baby mode my wife puts me in a printed onsie.

Like others, it depends on the season and temperature.  In the summer when it’s a little warmer in the house, a diaper and t-shirt is great.  Love the saggy diaper, especially after wearing and enjoying for a while.  When it’s warmer, onesie is nice, and it keeps things in the right place, especially if wearing out and about.  I love going to the movies in sweatpants/sweatshirt over a onesie and thickly padded.  When it really gets chilly, footed PJ’s with a snap crotch are fun and comfy, especially snuggled up on the couch in front of the TV.

joey

• Like 1
8 hours ago, lekebaby said:

Both are great, however it depends for me on how little i wanna feel. onsie when i'm in baby space and diaper and t shirt when i'm more in the toddler mind space. Either way i'm happy:)

I've never thought of it like that, I've always considered both a diaper and a T shirt and a onesie to be babyish. That's just me though.

7 hours ago, Pete671 said:

A t-shirt tucked into a nappy is fun, never tried a onesie,,,

If you  like to wear wet t-shirts.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

If you  like to wear wet t-shirts.

hehe I do, tuck it right down over my private area to make sure it gets soaked,,,

If there's nobody home except my wife, I like to wear just a diaper and a t-shirt around the house, and that's what I sleep in pretty much every night. During the day I'll wear a snap-crotch onesie under a golf shirt and pants or shorts if I am heading out of the house, just to make sure my diaper doesn't make an appearance at my waist if I reach up for something or have to bend over, or when I sit down. I have one pair of "onesie" pajamas that my wife bought me that I sometimes wear in the evening during the colder months, but they're really heavy and too hot to sleep in. It's also in a plain colour (grey);  I'd like to get a couple of them in a lighter material, maybe with cuter prints on them, but I'm not sure what she'd think of that. If I had to choose a favourite outfit, it would be just a diaper and a t-shirt; I'm hoping that once the kids move out, that is how I'll be dressed most of the time, and my wife and I have looked at buying a house a little outside of town, so that the yard would be more private, and while I haven't told her this is one of my motivations, I definitely would love to be able to sit on my deck or work in my yard in just a diaper and a shirt. 

For me it's just a diaper and t-shirt. It really makes me feel like a toddler. My mom tells me that in the summer that's pretty much all I wore at home. I have some onesies but don't wear them very much. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This weekend will be pretty hot, and we will be staying home and inside. My mommy/wife is going to let me go around in just a diaper, with no shirt or onsie. If someone does come over I will be put in shorts and shirt. I'm going to enjoy some baby time this weekend. 

For the most part I live on my own and I like to wear just a diaper and a T-shirt around the house. I never tried onesies to be honest they do not appeal to me. Same thing applies for the night I sleep in just a cloth diaper and a plastic pant. I love to be able to touch my diaper or look at it without any hindrance.

12 minutes ago, Kittycat79 said:

I actually love the look of a short t shirt with the tummy showing between the diaper and shirt.

But then I'm weird lol.

Not weird at all, I love the shorter T-shirt look. 

• Like 1

I love being dressed in either one. But I especially love the way it feels when a onesie is snapped shut when I'm out in a diaper, or unsnapped when my diaper is changed. Being put in a onesie also helps keep me from fiddling with my diaper. But, then again. Its hard to beat just being in a t-shirt too. Decisions Decisions. Just another thing that's not left up to me to make when I'm diapered.

• Like 1
On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, rusty pins said:

https://tykables.com/collections/snappies/professional  They used to have these in other colors so maybe they are phasing them out.  I have one in black and since I see you are listed as DL and not AB, this is a regular looking golf style onesie with collar and would look like any regular golf shirt when wearing out and about.  The snaps are a little forward facing as well making it easier to snap over diapers.  I recommend this if you are looking for a more normal looking onesie you can wear out and about unless you are looking for t-shirt style onesies which Tykalbes has as well. 

I actually have 5 dat I wear ta work. Sad they're not making them anymore.

Most of the time before going to bed I'm placed into a diaper after bathtime and then palced into a onsie.  It makes it easier for my wide to check on my diaper.

It is more comfortable.

• Like 2

I wear a onesie to bed in the warm weather. During the day--if it's hot outside--I wear a peplum top and a diaper cover. I have central air conditioning, so it really doesn't matter what I wear in the house. It's always cool.

It depends on the situation.  If going out of town for the day I will just wear a t-shirt and diaper under my jeans as the jeans hold everything in place.  If I decide to wear a diaper when I run to the local store, it's either a t-shirt and diaper or sometimes my polo shirt onesie just to make sure no diaper is exposed should I run into someone I know.  At home on rare days I have the house to myself, usually shirt and diaper or maybe cotton briefs over my diaper.  With my belly my diaper tends to sag even when dry when I walk around unless there is some support for it.  If my plans are to mess my diaper, then I will wear plastic pants over my disposable and then my onesie.  That helps insure everything stays in place including my diaper and it's contents.

• Like 1