LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diaper and T shirt or Onesie

Which is better, just a diaper and a T shirt or a onesie? Personally, I like both but I wanted to know if any of you guys had a preference. Let me know, I'll be reading those comments. Later Spider-Fans!?

Just to clarify, when I say onesie I mean the kind that has a snap-crotch and is shaped like a T-shirt.

now.... when you say "onesie".... do you mean the often snap-crotch, longer t-shirt kinda thing or a zip-up fuzzy body/jump suit often (but not always) in the shape of an animal often called a onesie by the non-abdl public? because both are great with diapers!!

t-shirts and diapers are fun, too, but it's got to be the proper temperature to be comfortable. my upper legs get chilled if it's too cool, and i don't like being too warm, so there's a funny little goldilocks zone for me lol

• Like 1

I’m gonna say tee shirt. Something about a tee shirt, especially plain white, with an ABDL diaper on display and a pair of tennis shoes just says “happy toddler on his way to go play.”

I'm relatively new to onesies, but I love them, they're like footed PJs, which I love, but cool and perfect for summer.  I'm wearing a new Little Pawz one I just got from ABU right now, it's super adorable.

Simply a "T" shirt leaves the diaper open and exposed

whereas the onesie offers a degree of coverage of the diaper

but still you are not fully hiding the diaper while wearing a onesie

Does wearing a onesie make my diaper wearing look FAT ?

4 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

now.... when you say "onesie".... do you mean the often snap-crotch, longer t-shirt kinda thing or a zip-up fuzzy body/jump suit often (but not always) in the shape of an animal often called a onesie by the non-abdl public? because both are great with diapers!!

t-shirts and diapers are fun, too, but it's got to be the proper temperature to be comfortable. my upper legs get chilled if it's too cool, and i don't like being too warm, so there's a funny little goldilocks zone for me lol

Thanks for the feedback! When I was talking about onesies, I meant the ones with a snap-crotch that are shaped like a T shirt, not the full-body kind. I always thought of those as footie pajamas. I should have been more specific.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’m gonna say tee shirt. Something about a tee shirt, especially plain white, with an ABDL diaper on display and a pair of tennis shoes just says “happy toddler on his way to go play.”

Why would you wear shoes with no pants? That seems kind of odd to me.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Cuz who needs pants to play in the backyard?

• Like 2

My right away answer would be, just t shirt, diapers,(and shoes/sneakers) That’s kind of a fond vision I have, from cloth diaper days. Moms on hot days, send kids out to play in nothing but, t shirt, plastic panties, and shoes. 
But, I also like the onesie. That’s works good too. Big fluffy plastic panties, ballooning out of the legs of a onesie! 
So, I like either. Depends on my mood. 

7DE62D28-9C47-41E0-B373-A2F313379F6F.jpeg

29CFCFC7-4FBB-43DD-9272-3927449EEF98.jpeg

F74880D2-226A-4944-9CE6-DDD1B5074E91.jpeg

11 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

@Babyspiderboy95

Why Shoes?:  I agree with @Alex Bridges  babies and toddlers are usually only clad in a t-shirt and a diaper when it is warm outside, and when REALLY hot, a Diaper, only.  Because a little one is little, they can get away with being "naked" outside  kids playing outside on hot pavement or on hard surfaces would need their shoes - Especially if they are moving around on hard or uneven/hot ground.  When I was little, I was clad in Shorts, T-Shirt, a Diaper and my  braces and shoes:  RARELY did I go outside without shoes on, but that is because I needed the support of my parents if I didn't have them on.  Remember, I have Cerebral Palsy, so I needed the support of my shoes to be able to help me move! :)

9 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Cuz who needs pants to play in the backyard?

Why No Pants?:  Because they are babies/toddlers/young kids - as I said, they can "get away" with being naked, or the lil' ladies going without shirts, and on a HOT day, the best way to keep them cool is to dress them down as much as possible, and make sure that they are hydrated, and don't get sunburn - It is socially "acceptable" to allow young kids to do that, and in your own yard, who's gonna be the wiser? *grin*  Pants can protect you from scrapes/burns, etc, but I'm sure that youngsters LOVE to run naked around the place/yard, and sometimes, it feels good to go "commando" hehehe :)  If you like playing with hoses, sprinklers, water, or in swimming pools being minimally dressed is  EXACTLY why going in Shirt/shoes/diaper is awesome - because you are gonna change a diaper if they use it, and you'll change it AGAIN if it gets waterlogged  :)

Nowadays, kids that are using pools have "swim diapers" - When I grew up, it was Rubber Pants over diapers, or Rubber Pants used as a diaper when swimming.  They are REALLY strict about this, but in my day, I think it was given that lil ones would have accidents, and that's why I was clad that way.  You also may see kids that are potty training being taught outside, where they are in their own yards - naked, because you want them to learn that when they FEEL the need to pee, they can RUN to a designated spot, such as next to a tree and GO!

Those were the Days :)

Brian

• Like 1
On 7/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, Mark84 said:

I’ve never worn a onesie with a diaper, but I’d love to try! Been thinking about getting one, any suggestions for brand?

https://tykables.com/collections/snappies/professional  They used to have these in other colors so maybe they are phasing them out.  I have one in black and since I see you are listed as DL and not AB, this is a regular looking golf style onesie with collar and would look like any regular golf shirt when wearing out and about.  The snaps are a little forward facing as well making it easier to snap over diapers.  I recommend this if you are looking for a more normal looking onesie you can wear out and about unless you are looking for t-shirt style onesies which Tykalbes has as well. 

• Like 2
On 7/3/2020 at 11:36 AM, AbabeBill said:

29CFCFC7-4FBB-43DD-9272-3927449EEF98.jpeg

Is that your training potty there?  It's a bit small for you, isn't it?

12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

https://tykables.com/collections/snappies/professional  They used to have these in other colors so maybe they are phasing them out.  I have one in black and since I see you are listed as DL and not AB, this is a regular looking golf style onesie with collar and would look like any regular golf shirt when wearing out and about.  The snaps are a little forward facing as well making it easier to snap over diapers.  I recommend this if you are looking for a more normal looking onesie you can wear out and about unless you are looking for t-shirt style onesies which Tykalbes has as well. 

Thanks! I’m actually a little more open to just the t-shirt style. Lately, I’ve found myself being more drawn to the AB side of things. I LOVE Tykables diapers, so maybe this is just meant to be.

3 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Is that your training potty there?  It's a bit small for you, isn't it?

It’s not mine! And yes, it is small. I’m not using no potty! Maybe my teddy bear, Theodore Franklin can use that, but not me! ?

3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

It’s not mine! And yes, it is small. I’m not using no potty! Maybe my teddy bear, Theodore Franklin can use that, but not me! ?

Good for you. I hate potty training!? I'm gonna wear my diapers forever! And no one's gonna stop me.?

• Like 3
On 7/3/2020 at 1:48 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Thanks for the feedback! When I was talking about onesies, I meant the ones with a snap-crotch that are shaped like a T shirt, not the full-body kind. I always thought of those as footie pajamas. I should have been more specific.

agreed. people that call footie jamies onesies need to do some more research lol i own two footie-less footie pajamas, but i call them my "flight suits" or "fuzzers" because of how they're cut and since they are a fleece material. my g/f also has one in a koala motif lol she loves it, but only wears it in cooler weather.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, puffy_bottom said:

i want to try these so much!!! but i'd prefer a non-abdl print, and just a solid color. from what i hear she does do custom work. so maybe just give her a message, i plan to one day once house projects finish up. babykins has rompers too, but they're only in baby blue, baby pink and white, so a bit of a bummer for me. i much prefer rompers to traditional onesies. i've found that the crotch of traditionals slides up into my diaper causing leaks. plus i like the greater coverage on my legs.