LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are some of your fantasies

For me I fantasize about wetting in my sleep. I’ve never been able to do it, at least not since I was little. I want to go to bed with a fresh diaper and wake up in a warm soggy diaper. Anyone else like to share?

I hear so many incontinent stories and although I know it is not an option being incontinent I would love to be anally incontinent to feel and see and know what it's like not to be able to control. I have had control of myself all my life. I have never wet a bed that I can remember, or have been forced to wear diapers. Diapers to me was a choice of cleaning my panties extra good or messing a diaper and discarding it after fun time. I don't wish incontinence on anyone. I would just like to have that learning experience of not feeling it. I feel it oh too good and usually a good poop is a good orgasm. Hugs everyone and please enjoy messing.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Since I have become incontinent due to my accident, and having to wear diapers I would not wish this on anyone. Yes my wife treats me as a 2 yr old, and i enjoy it alot. One of my fantasies is that one of her friends babysitting me, or offering to change me when there over. 

Top of my list, that is not possible, is to be a girl and go out in skirts 

2nd is to buy a secluded property with no neighbors and wear just diaper outside, and maybe a skirt, that doesn't hide the diaper 

3rd is wetting in sleep, so I don't have to wake up to pee 

• Like 1

Growing up I was a bed wetter but just had a plastic sheet on my bed and never got to wear protection. But now I am wrapped in a diaper 24/7 and my bed stays dry. The only fantasy I have now is to poo while I sleep. This has happened to me on rare occasions but I wish it happened more often.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't really have any inco fantasies. I can simulate those on my own for the most part. Wetting in my sleep is also not on the list. My sleep is sacred to me and I'm not interested in the distraction or possible discomfort.

I suppose my biggest fantasy would be to have the ability to lactate and feed the one I care for from my own breast. I know this is a "careful of what you wish for" senario filled with its own headaches but the feeling of nurturing another just has a strong appeal to me.

I'd say most of my fantasies revolve around female celebs I like wearing for whatever reason, primarily due to being into the fetish.  I've read that some fetish diaper sites have shipped to celebs and had to sign NDAs, so it's tantalizing to wonder who that could be.  If someone I like confirmed they're into it, that might almost make me pass out.

Apart from that, I've never had the fortune of playing with anybody.  I'd like to have a really low-key DL-only session with a female where I'm diapering her.  I'd be open to receiving too but it's not mandatory.  We'd go out to a store or wherever with her padded and she would use it in public.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Celeb is a wide term, but there is celebs out there with diaper fetish 
There is also celebs with other similar kinks 

Oh I'm sure.  Being a celebrity doesn't mean you can't have fetishes.  You just have to be more careful.  Marilyn Monroe allegedly had an enema fetish which is my only other fetish.  I've never heard of a celebrity who has been confirmed to have a diaper fetish.

44 minutes ago, PittPadded said:

Oh I'm sure.  Being a celebrity doesn't mean you can't have fetishes.  You just have to be more careful.  Marilyn Monroe allegedly had an enema fetish which is my only other fetish.  I've never heard of a celebrity who has been confirmed to have a diaper fetish.

Hugh Jackman admitted in a rolling stone article that he wears and soils nappies and his wife (who is about 15 years older than him) changes him and babies him, but then he laughs at the end of the interview leaving the interviewer confused. Melanie Martinez has admitted to having a thing for 1950’s baby furniture and dolls, even has a nursery in her apartment. Miley Cyrus has made several statements that eluded to having at least a diaper or baby paraphernalia fetish. Sarah Silverman openly talks about being a bed wetter and wearing diapers until the age of 16. The driver and the nanny for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie both told the same story to the same tabloid about how Brad and Angelina took turns being babies and even enlisted the help sometimes. There are plenty of rumors and some of them are convincing, especially considering some of the things celebrities say. Malcom X talks about “powdering and pampering” rich and celebrities alike as a young man picking up odd jobs, though he doesn’t mention anyone by name. Also, Stephen King makes a lot of references to ABDL related stuff in more than 1/2 his books.

^I've heard of some of those and they sound mostly like speculation.  It's a nice thought that Miley Cyrus might have a true diaper fetish rather than just being an attention-seeking provocateur, but my money is on the latter.

I think Marilyn and Miley absolutely have had ABDL tendencies, same as Aubrey Plaza or Sarah Silverman, but I don’t think it extends far beyond that. The rest sound more like exaggerated metaphors for being spoiled brats lol.

Not that I don’t wish it was the case. If Miley admitted it on Ellen or Oprah, this kink would EXPLODE with newcomers.

So my wife is my also, my 'mummy' she kind of mixes up cuckold and hot wifeing. She sleeps with other men. She gets a good time and I think it hot af

So ultimate fantasy to be in just a wet nappy in a cot unable to get out in the same room whilst she is having a good time 

I don't fantasy. I live it. Maybe not 24/7 but many  24/3 or 4. Sometimes a week or so. For incontinent? Not really. Feeling it messy with no control sounds kinda fun.There are ways to do it, but I don't like loose BM's. Huge semi-firm loads with no strain or no pushing. I've had plenty of "incontinent" experiences and that everyone loves a fantasy come true. I do. Nothing like an enormous BM and a great poogasm. Really!

On 5/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, le Hollandais said:

I think about hanging out someplace with no one around and just wearing a very thickly padded cloth diaper, and maybe a T shirt.

Dude you gotta go camping in a diaper, Me and girlfriend did it. Miles of wilderness and park. The outdoors is great for diaper fun !

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Dude you gotta go camping in a diaper, Me and girlfriend did it. Miles of wilderness and park. The outdoors is great for diaper fun !

Little known fact: Kansas is the only state in the Union that has no national widlerness areas. None. Eighty-five percent (85%) of all real estate is in private hands, either individual or corporate ownership. They don't call it "fly-over country" for nothing. Even in early days, Kansas was just a roadway  for traders, miners, and settlers to get to Santa Fe, the California gold fields, or follow the Oregon Trail to a better life. All those historic  trails cross Kansas.

No, camping is restricted to Army Corps of Engineers or state recreation areas, KOA, or other RV type places. Backpacking means going to Colorado, typically, or perhaps Arkansas in certain seasons. I really miss the Pacific Nothwest. 

Consider yourself fortunate, Evelyn; you have the Catskills and the Adirondacks. 

My fantasy is to be maybe 5 or 6 and still in diapers.  My parents want me potty trained,  but I refuse to use the potty.  They resort to diaper discipline and spankings at every diaper change,  trying to get me to use the potty,  but I choose to stay in my diapers, knowing full well that I'll get a good spanking with each diaper change. 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:22 AM, le Hollandais said:

Little known fact: Kansas is the only state in the Union that has no national widlerness areas. None. Eighty-five percent (85%) of all real estate is in private hands, either individual or corporate ownership. They don't call it "fly-over country" for nothing. Even in early days, Kansas was just a roadway  for traders, miners, and settlers to get to Santa Fe, the California gold fields, or follow the Oregon Trail to a better life. All those historic  trails cross Kansas.

No, camping is restricted to Army Corps of Engineers or state recreation areas, KOA, or other RV type places. Backpacking means going to Colorado, typically, or perhaps Arkansas in certain seasons. I really miss the Pacific Nothwest. 

Consider yourself fortunate, Evelyn; you have the Catskills and the Adirondacks. 

Never knew that about Kansas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 2:18 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Yes, the wife and I have been diaper camping several times. It's nice to go on long hikes and have no worries. 

On 6/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, Spanky said:

My fantasy is to be maybe 5 or 6 and still in diapers.  My parents want me potty trained,  but I refuse to use the potty.  They resort to diaper discipline and spankings at every diaper change,  trying to get me to use the potty,  but I choose to stay in my diapers, knowing full well that I'll get a good spanking with each diaper change. 

That sounds like I was growing up.