LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid 19 Rant

20 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Okay @babykeiff, since you apparently are saying in your rant that there is no winning move against COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2, then what do you say we should do to combat this if everyone already working to combat the virus is doing it wrong? 

[Jonas Salk rolls over in his grave] :doh:

Again, it seems to me that you are missing the key information. There actually is no PROVEN winning move, but what is proven is that there are plenty of suicidal moves. If you doubt that, listen to Trump.

The worldwide agreed process, the one that the US is avoiding (see Trump and his fairy tale idea of drinking cocktails made of soap and disinfectant in the sun while a torch is shone on you), is to isolate, distance oneself from another, observe proper hygiene for a period of time - the length to be determined based on the transmission rate of this virus.

Personally, I don't care if the US decide to put their greed above human survival. It will end up as a large country full of resources for the rest of the world to pick at the carcass of the USA, without one citizen alive to defend it.

This is simply put as - take the human out of the food chain of the virus as far as possible.... and WAIT until it is gone before ones self greed of stealing from ones neighbor in the goal of capitalism restarts.

The belief around the world, due to the dates involved, is that the US military created this virus as some form of bio-weapon.

• December 31st, 2019 - 11 cases identified in Wuhan Financial District, China of suspected now novel coronavirus.
  • Feb 24th, 2020 - This had spread across the world infecting most

However, a military ship, with no contact to land since it had left USA port, The USS Theodore Rosevelt, has over 5,000 cases by March 2020. Calculating 2-4 weeks incubation plus transmission, that would suggest that the ship contacted the virus mid January, early Feb, much earlier than Feb 24th where it was spreading across the world.

Following the misinformation, there is/was no bats onboard this ship, nor was there any pangolin onboard. Secondly, if this virus had came from any of these animals, due to how lethal this virus is, the species would have been eliminated.

Did anyone from aforementioned ship visit, and contract this virus from the so-called 'wet market' that by first week in January, had already been closed and cleaned?

The actual truth is being hidden in fake news and from the misinformation being given by Trump. What the world needs now is honesty. If the US created this as a bio-weapon, then the US have an anti-dote / cure etc, and even if they don't cause this was 'let out' by accident, they have full information on this virus that is urgently needed by worldwide labs. The normal time-line for development of a cure etc is 4-10 years. With this virus running rampant, this will eliminate the population before a solution is found.

Getting dangerously close to a conspiracy theory there.

I don't think this virus is nearly as lethal as you imply. Percentage wise it doesn't actually kill all that many people compared to other harsher viruses. If it affected the animals it supposedly came from in the same way it affects humans, and that isn't a certainty, it certainly wouldn't wipe them out. As of the 3rd March WHO estimated the mortality rate of the virus to be 3.4%. It won't wipe out humanity, even if it did take abnormally long to develop a vaccine. With everyone's focus on the vaccine though there is belief a vaccine can be produced next year, some places are already on the human testing phase.

...and they've had promising results with standard already available anti-virals in treatment so far.  It's too early to say whether it would cure someone or save most who are severely affected, but there have been results that showed promise.  There are also RNA patches (yes, risky) that enlist human cells to produce "spike" proteins found in the coating of SARS-CoV2 virus, and those cells trigger human immune response to create antibodies against the spike proteins, thus potentially being effective against the live virus.

The first administered trial vaccines were of this RNA patch that causes cells to generate SPIKE proteins.  I'm not entirely comfortable with this approach because it's essentially its own virus, but without a major reproductive payload.  Too much could go wrong.  The cocktails of existing anti-virals that have had some degree of results seem to be a safer alternative.

The thing is, will you want to be one of that 3.4%, and that is not counting the much higher percentage of high risk people over age 60 with underlying conditions like heart problems, obesity, lung conditions, diabetes, kidney problems and more.  I've read here some people saying the flu kills as many people as the Corona virus each year.  Fact:  In the United States the flu killed 23,000 people in 8 months.  The Corona Virus killed 46,000 in 2 months.  The figures just don't match up.  You also need to consider in some countries they have prepared and taken steps to protect themselves earlier than other countries and that may have helped stop the spread.  Italy was hit hard and we all feared for them, yet in the United States we have way surpassed both their number of infected and the death rate (now over 50,000 people and still going).

My original point was it's here, more and more people are getting sick and dying each day, stay at home orders have started to work and flatten the curve yet everyone is protesting to get back to normal and not listening to those who say it's too early.  No quarantine in South Dakota and look at what happened in the Smithfield meat packing plant https://apnews.com/b20cd0c7c71b828eb164fbe069050aac. Even the president disagrees with the republican governor of Georgia who is opening up bowling alleys and movie theaters.  Where is the social distancing and gatherings of no more that 10 people in a movie theater?  People protesting at their state capitols, congressmen and senators of the opposing party calling to open the state early (and yes, republican congressmen and senators in Michigan where the governor is a democrat) in spite of President Trumps advising against it. 

Right now there is no cure or working vaccine, there may or may not be one in the future, a second wave is expected in the fall and people won't listen to the experts in the field.  If we don't get a handle on this now and keep up the things that are working to slow the spread, we will be in bigger trouble when the next wave hits.  We also need to prepare for it now.  We could have been better prepared for it a few months ago but it did catch many of us off guard.  Now that we know how bad and deadly this is, we need to prepare for the next wave so we are ready.

We also have to see the whole picture.  It's not just about the people who get sick from this or die.  Once it starts to hit it's the steps we have to take to stop the spread that affects everyone, not just those who get sick.  The protests right now are about people just wanting to open up and go about their normal lives again.  Having to be out of work with no income due to what is necessary to slow down the spread of this virus.  Sure, this virus badly affects those who get sick, but it also affects the healthy people who are furloughed from their jobs, their children who may not know where their next meal is coming from, the landlord expecting rent money to feed his own family, rent money that may not be coming.  I sympathize with all of them.  The thing is, look at China.  They got a handle on it eventually and the curve started it's downward slide.  Then they opened the city back up and cases started to rise again.  We all need to get back to normal, but we can't rush into it.  If we do, it could put us right back to step one again having to start all over with the stay at home orders taking a lot longer because we jumped the gun.  If and when that happens, things will close up again and for longer and people will be in even worse trouble financially.  That's what people need to realize.

I think we have become a bit selfish in our society.  Think of World War Two.  There was gas and food rationing, no metal or rubber products available, no new cars, tires, bicycles or toys that weren't made from anything but wood and paper.  Travel restrictions.  No butter, candy or sugar for the most part.  People planted vegetable gardens to help with food to eat.  Meatless Tuesdays.  Sure, the big difference was people had jobs for the war effort but people didn't complain about all the rationing, staying at home and restrictions because we were fighting a different world wide pandemic - potential loss of our freedoms and way of life from dictators like Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini.  This is a different war we are fighting now, and we have to make sacrifices to win.  Michigan just extended it's stay at home order that was set to expire April 30 to May 15th.  I heard Illinois extended theirs until mid June.  It hurts, but having this virus pick up again and increase because we opened up too soon will hurt so much more.  Not only in lives cost and people sick for weeks in the hospitals on ventilators that we are already short of, but the out of work people and lack of income because we will have to quarantine for many more months when we have to start from square one again. 

It seems that the WHO have missed another one, and the world has found a more lethal virus, one more deadly than sars-cov-2, Spanish Flu, Black Death, AIDS and H1N1 combined. This time, we are lucky to have identified the single house as its source. it is in the USA, and for complete clarity, it has been named as Donald J Trump

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

It seems that the WHO have missed another one, and the world has found a more lethal virus, one more deadly than sars-cov-2, Spanish Flu, Black Death, AIDS and H1N1 combined. This time, we are lucky to have identified the single house as its source. it is in the USA, and for complete clarity, it has been named as Donald J Trump

Couldn’t have put it better.

Hello Everyone:

One thing that I cannot fathom is that Donald Trump would either Say or Imply that someone should "inject disinfectants" or drink/breathe in bleach or other cleaning products to kill the virus -     I even saw somewhere today that the state of New York says people ACTUALLY DID THAT in the US.  Apparently, no one died, but how STOOOPID is that?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone......YIKES!!!!  If people did that, they would kill THEMSELVES, not the virus!!! sheesh :(

Brian

Edited by baker7
added additional information

This is what I found, its maybe a day old. But I think if people who don't like the President will stop making comedy videos and get the info out there things will go better.

Trump is under the impression that HERD IMMUNITY will cause every citizen of the world to become immune to sars-cov-2.

Assuming that herd immunity will work - it takes a proven vaccine and costs 40%-60% of the population to die for this to start happening. That would mean for the current population of 330 billion US citizens, 132 billion would at minimum, have to die. That is 2 in every 5 people will die. Assuming that you are OK with this figure in the US, the rest of the world is not following this, so when the US gets out of lock-down, you can't leave USA as no borders will be open worldwide.

Now, the second major problem with herd immunity is IT DOES NOT WORK. This has been proven with the cold virus. Every year, most people worldwide catch a cold in some form. Yes, they will recover, but the next year they catch a different strain of the same cold virus.

Virus' mutate. That means that if you recover from one strain of sars-cov-2 / covid19, next years covid20 you will not be immune to, and will have to recover from it, and so on and so forth. However, each infection damages the lungs. This reduces your lung functionality by 5-10%. Catching and recovering from this yearly will take 5-10% each year of your lung function away, and this adds up, which means that you have 6-12 years of life left even if you do survive each and every attack.

It has recently been discovered that those who survived the virus are carriers for a period of time, and can infect others with a mutated strain of novel sars-cov-2. The time has not been fully calculated, but it is estimated, due to the time it takes lungs to repair, to be about 2-3 years.

To those people that are exposing themselves to this virus, it is estimated that you have 5-10 years left. I do hope it was worth it.

The only way for humans to survive, is to eliminate this virus. Every other method so far is slow / fast extermination of the species.

@foreverdl

Trump, by his actions, is more lethal to life, in my opinion, than the combined losses of all the wars, military actions and every pandemic and plague that ever hit this world since the dawn of time, including the meteor strike that wiped out most species. I can only hope that someone will remove him from that position before the world pays for it with their lives. To him, and most vulture capitalists, money is more important than human life.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

Trump is under the impression that HERD IMMUNITY will cause every citizen of the world to become immune to sars-cov-2.

Assuming that herd immunity will work - it takes a proven vaccine and costs 40%-60% of the population to die for this to start happening. That would mean for the current population of 330 billion US citizens, 132 billion would at minimum, have to die. That is 2 in every 5 people will die. Assuming that you are OK with this figure in the US, the rest of the world is not following this, so when the US gets out of lock-down, you can't leave USA as no borders will be open worldwide.

Now, the second major problem with herd immunity is IT DOES NOT WORK. This has been proven with the cold virus. Every year, most people worldwide catch a cold in some form. Yes, they will recover, but the next year they catch a different strain of the same cold virus.

Virus' mutate. That means that if you recover from one strain of sars-cov-2 / covid19, next years covid20 you will not be immune to, and will have to recover from it, and so on and so forth. However, each infection damages the lungs. This reduces your lung functionality by 5-10%. Catching and recovering from this yearly will take 5-10% each year of your lung function away, and this adds up, which means that you have 6-12 years of life left even if you do survive each and every attack.

It has recently been discovered that those who survived the virus are carriers for a period of time, and can infect others with a mutated strain of novel sars-cov-2. The time has not been fully calculated, but it is estimated, due to the time it takes lungs to repair, to be about 2-3 years.

To those people that are exposing themselves to this virus, it is estimated that you have 5-10 years left. I do hope it was worth it.

The only way for humans to survive, is to eliminate this virus. Every other method so far is slow / fast extermination of the species.

@foreverdl

Trump, by his actions, is more lethal to life, in my opinion, than the combined losses of all the wars, military actions and every pandemic and plague that ever hit this world since the dawn of time, including the meteor strike that wiped out most species. I can only hope that someone will remove him from that position before the world pays for it with their lives. To him, and most vulture capitalists, money is more important than human life.

OK,,, My question to you is how do you plan to eliminate this virus?? I do know that we don't want to ever contract it that is a no brainer. they keep saying a vaccine but if what we have heard is correct the vaccine will Never work. Because of the mutation like the flu etc. How Can it be eliminated. If it keeps going around the world by people spreading it and then spreading the mutation without it being eliminated then the only answer is the whole planet is dead in so many years. I would just like for someone to give me the fail proof method to completely get rid of it without deaths. You and many others may not like the current President........ But anybody's opinion of the President as I see it really does not Matter. He is trying and sure it may not be the methodology that works, But keep in Mind that as with most all presidents there staff makes the decisions and yes he has to accept them,,, . I would recommend if someone has the answer please tell the President. So we can end this mess before it gets any worse than it is. As you have said if we get it over and over we are done in 5-10 yrs. I have personally only had the flu a handful of times in my life, I have only had 2 flu shots and they were at my Dr's request when I was going through cancer over 10 yrs ago. If we keep our immune system strong that's one of the most important things besides hygiene I don't have the answer for coved 19 or 20 etc. Heck 100 yrs ago or so the flu killed a large part of the population and now people don't really even worry about it. We can't live forever in a bubble. It seems all I do hear about coved-19 is  complaints about what people are or aren't doin And yes I Am One Of Those That Are Complaining What we need are answers............ And lots of Prayer.

Back to the original topic- the clueless nature of people who think themselves invincible. They go out to protest being protected from their own stupidity. 

Eventually, I will give up on them. Let them all win the Darwin Award, as it opens up more opportunities for my family as we shelter in place.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WetDad said:

Back to the original topic- the clueless nature of people who think themselves invincible. They go out to protest being protected from their own stupidity. 

Eventually, I will give up on them. Let them all win the Darwin Award, as it opens up more opportunities for my family as we shelter in place.

I fully and wholeheartedly agree.

Please everyone, if not for yourselves, for everyone else in this very small world of ours, for the time being, stay at home, isolate yourselves and practice good hygiene.

With quarantine fatigue setting in, the weather getting warmer/ nicer, and more people heading out but wearing masks, if that could lead to another spike in covid 19 cases. I hope people practice self restraint and continue to stay at home, but I feel that's just getting my hopes up. ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/us/coronavirus-social-distancing-lockdown.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/04/27/coronavirus-americans-feeling-quarantine-fatigue-data-suggests/3031723001/

It has been recently discovered that SARS-COV-2 requires an intact chromosome 17 for it to be effective in creating covid19. C17 reduction in humans is common with higher IQ and/or bladder / kidney problems and/or a list of others. There is high linkage to stupidity and an intact C17.

To most of us here that would be in one of the above groups and either need to wear diapers due to bladder issues / choose to wear diapers as a form of security blanket due to weak social skills, most of the intelligent here could be totally immune to covid19, and it is us that are attempting to protect the foolish by pleading with them to socially isolate.

To me, this is Darwin theory - survival of the fittest in action - those who are smart enough to avoid SARS-COV-2 by isolation etc., should survive, those idiots that think that they are immune and insist on freedom - let them go.

It reminds me of the joke - Zoo Worker found crying at the death of the Elephant and his friend asks, "Why are you crying, I though that you didn't like the Elephant" to which the Zoo Worker replies "I don't, I just have to bury him". 

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." George Patton He was referring to the brave that gave their lives for values that they believe in. We can try and protect the stupid today, but tomorrow, they will find a new way to die.

13 hours ago, babykeiff said:

To me, this is Darwin theory - survival of the fittest in action - those who are smart enough to avoid SARS-COV-2 by isolation etc., should survive, those idiots that think that they are immune and insist on freedom - let them go.

The big issue with this is that it isn't a black and white thing.

Those people protesting lockdown aren't going to just get ill themselves. The issue is they are going to take the virus home and pass it on to relatives and friends. They are going to go to supermarkets and leave the virus there for workers and other shoppers who are then going to take it home to their family.

It isn't a case of just letting people protesting get sick and everyone else will be fine. They will become vectors for a lot more spreading of the illness and innocent people will be just as much at risk.

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Those people protesting lockdown aren't going to just get ill themselves. The issue is they are going to take the virus home and pass it on to relatives and friends. They are going to go to supermarkets and leave the virus there for workers and other shoppers who are then going to take it home to their family.

It isn't a case of just letting people protesting get sick and everyone else will be fine. They will become vectors for a lot more spreading of the illness and innocent people will be just as much at risk.

You are both correct and wrong.

If the people protesting are transmitting the virus - they ARE already ill being carriers and have 5-10% reduced lung function and also in the high risk group of re-contracting same. If the second dose does not kill them, maybe the third or forth.

In the case of workers handling and being exposed to this, they are self protecting based on current information - which includes hand and clothes hygiene.

In the case of shoppers, most intelligent shoppers are, when they get their shopping home, being aware that this virus can survive up to 72 hours on most surfaces, are washing everything that they purchased to remove the chance of infection from external source.

In all real measures, we can't avoid this virus totally, but as we deal with every bacteria / virus / source of infection, we can limit our exposure as much as possible. The cold virus is as widespread in summer as it is in winter, but due to the fact that we are outdoors and/or open windows in the house to increase the airflow in the summer as apposed to the winter, the concentration of virus in the air is so much less which means that the body can handle and defend itself against it. Similar has to be ensured with exposure to SARS-COV-2.

We ALL are at risk, but most of us can handle a mild case of this. The staying home protocol is NOT so we don't get the virus - as that is impossible. It is that the virus we get is so weak, we can handle it and recover from it while the medical industry is catching up with treatment plans. Also, by staying home, the pollution factor has so reduced and increased the air purity = higher concentration of oxygen for us to breath = reduced need to enter hospital settings for oxygen.

The same protocol would exist for any new wildly transmittable disease where the only treatment is increased oxygen. - stop all pollution as much as possible. I doubt if country leaders are smart enough to work this one out.... and it is the common trick from medical staff - diagnose a problem and prescribe a treatment plan where the patient does not realize s/he is following same.

This one is 'increase oxygen intake, increase hygiene standards, reduce source concentration' and worldwide, this is working. Medication does not cure... human body repairs given the correct circumstances.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:00 AM, Elfy said:

Getting dangerously close to a conspiracy theory there.

I don't think this virus is nearly as lethal as you imply. Percentage wise it doesn't actually kill all that many people compared to other harsher viruses.

The only thing that you can state for certain is Percentage wise is HASN'T YET killed all that many people!

If it affected the animals lethal or otherwise, the world would have some basis to build a treatment plan. Because so many lies are being told about this virus, labs started with a blank slate - see where labs are testing the effectiveness of every known drug to find a treatment plan

8 hours ago, Elfy said:

Well said.  If there is any doubt at all, better to play it safe and err on the side of caution.

Just my 2 cents as I personally think this whole pandemic is a scam. I am not denying that the virus isn't real nor the fact people are dying. The government and the media are making this whole thing out to be far worse than it is. Take California which has a HIGH case number but retaliative low death rate which hovers around 0.03%. To further back this up we had 2 doctors recently which had a LOT OF STATISTICAL data recently removed public square from a LOT of Left leaning organizations that control Facebook, Google, and YouTube. My point is further proven by looking at Sweden not shutting down their countries economy compared to other nations in the UK(I assume they are referred to as nations - American not really up on UK) like Italy which has done so by shutting themselves down.

I'll get to my point that as an American were told this virus was dangerous and deadly. We didn't have the data nor statistical information 2 months ago when these lock downs happen that we have today. Today we know this virus isn't deadly unless you are very old, or have some underlying health condition. We are bankrupting 10s of millions of Americans, and damaging the economy for which we will hit an impasse at some point there won't be a return from. You are now starting to see a meat shortage as plants shutdown due to outbreaks of Covid-19 and other industries used to support the food packing industry. This only goes one way if this continues and that is very bleak. If we continue down this path we will start to see actual civil unrest that leads something I can only describe as civil war.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Just my 2 cents as I personally think this whole pandemic is a scam.

3,002,303 John Hopkins - Confirmed Cases worldwide out of a worldwide population of 7,781,159,317 at time of posting in a disease that has no cure. 208,131 reported dead in hospitals the space of 60 days. That is ignoring the dead in nursing homes, care facilities, the ones countries lied about. That is 3,468 dead per day.

Dead reported this year is 19,335,696. We can add to this the 21,000,000 that China has lied about to give a total of  40,335,696 dead since January 1st, 2020, which is 120 days at an average of 336,130 people dead per day.

This is so contagious, that touching a person with this virus and you can be infected. These figures and rates are still rising worldwide... and you think that this whole pandemic is a scam

You are also complaining that 60 days ago, you didn't have the information that you have today... and yet you still state that it only affects the old / people with underlying health conditions!

• Ireland 23 year old - healthy & fit.
  • UK 6 month old - old, no known medical complications
  • Belgium 12 year old - Gymnast

Do you really think that this is a competition? Do you think that none of the 40.3 million have families, friends, loved ones, those who care and will miss these people - WHO CANT VISIT THE GRAVE etc due to lock-down. Do you even care that the millions of front-line staff of hospitals are putting their life on the line every second of every day as they are exposed to the most deadliest virus known to man.

At the moment, the world does not know how lethal this virus is, as IT IS STILL KILLING PEOPLE. It is not until it is gone, can we calculate how lethal it is.

There are another 7.7 billion people in the world bar yourself. Have a bit of consideration for someone else

12 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

3,002,303 John Hopkins - Confirmed Cases worldwide out of a worldwide population of 7,781,159,317 at time of posting in a disease that has no cure. 208,131 reported dead in hospitals the space of 60 days. That is ignoring the dead in nursing homes, care facilities, the ones countries lied about. That is 3,468 dead per day.

Dead reported this year is 19,335,696. We can add to this the 21,000,000 that China has lied about to give a total of  40,335,696 dead since January 1st, 2020, which is 120 days at an average of 336,130 people dead per day.

These figures and rates are still rising worldwide... and you think that this whole pandemic is a scam

According to the CDC and WHO(Whom I dont trust) the death count is 255k people world wide. Where are you getting 20 million deaths? The infection static is only over 3 million world wide... 

22 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

According to the CDC and WHO(Whom I dont trust) the death count is 255k people world wide. Where are you getting 20 million deaths? The infection static is only over 3 million world wide... 

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Between January 2020 and date, 20.2 million people stopped using their mobile phones in China, and never cancelled their contract which is being auto billed per week. This is assumed to be the true death figure in China.

The infection static is only over 3 million world wide...  ONLY!  There was ONLY 3 million Jews killed in concentration camps. There was ONLY 208 thousand families torn apart by loss of a loved one, one that they cant go near or bury in case they catch the same disease that their loved one died from. There are ONLY 7 billion people on this earth all capable of dying from this virus. There are ONLY 3 million people who have gone through / or are going through hell and the fight of their lives.... and IF they survive this attack, they will be added to the group of people with now, and underlying health condition.

I do hope that you are alone in the world. Then you will not have to suffer the pain of losing a loved one.