LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

Its not very often that I write here but I will do so just say this good work on this story :)
I do know how it can be with writers block as I did try to write a long story myself once.

• Like 1
On 11/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

B)

On 11/25/2020 at 8:26 AM, The Cle-venger said:

Glad you are back 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:25 PM, Kaleros said:

Glad you are continuing the story.

Thanks !

On 11/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, Apelsin92 said:

Its not very often that I write here but I will do so just say this good work on this story :)
I do know how it can be with writers block as I did try to write a long story myself once.

Thanks! No writer's block, just need the time to sit and write. I've got a good outline and plan for where this is going. We're somewhere around the half-way point or so, I think.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, almost confirmed that Lisa likely has a diaper or something to hide.

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations of characters wearing diapers ?

• Like 1

Definitely going to have to subscribe to updates to this. I'm really liking the story so far.

Side note really quick: Comments about how she will probably end up in diapers for school etc sound more like a reader's fantasy rather than following the story line. Saying the mother may come up with other rules, that is realistic. I try to leave speculation that sound like what may be my hope out of things.

With that said, you described the Tranquility ATN's really well. They are one product that comes up easy in a search, along with Tena, Abena, and some others. At 15 the youth size would have been too small since those are generally geared toward pre-teen ages as an in-between to child and adult diapers, and are cloth backed. The small size, would have been the first size in the lineup to be plastic backed, and you portrayed Sarah's surprise to the four tapes really well. She didn't have a secret desire to wear, and you can tell the battle in her head each time she is diapered for the night. The mom is forcing her, but in a realistic way of a "my house my rules" type fashion and is applying the same rules to both girls regardless of age. I had a friend who one of her daughters all of a sudden started having day accidents so started having to wear her pullups during the day too (she was a bedwetter.) The mom made the comment that she was using them just like diapers and at the time I though maybe put her back in them. We stopped talking a little while after that, then it hit me that it may have been a uti, bladder, or kidney infection and I really hoped that the mom figured it out.

Even though people say that the mom should be thinking of the doctor first, it is easy to know what should happen and something different when you are close being, or are involved in something like that.

Really liking the story, and am just skipping over the comments that are trying to give you ideas. It really takes away from just waiting to see what will happen. I do think it is safe to say Lisa is the one in the other pullups, and we will just have to see what happens at her house. The realistic parts of her figuring out before checking Sarah's bag, is someone that has had to be so conscious about them, will see signs others that aren't used to wearing will not.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Comments about how she will probably end up in diapers for school etc sound more like a reader's fantasy rather than following the story line

She had what appeared to be a significant enough back injury to where it is affecting her bladder control.  Her mother is a crazy person.  She's sneaking pull-ups out of her sister's supply.  There are a number of fairly realistic scenarios that could wind her up in diapers at school.  

Also, the author has already asked (and has made it easy) for us to maintain suspension of disbelief in spite of some reaching here and there.  

So, don't assume we're all reading with one hand occupied here. ;) 

You guys are something else ?

On 11/29/2020 at 12:40 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Definitely going to have to subscribe to updates to this. I'm really liking the story so far.

Side note really quick: Comments about how she will probably end up in diapers for school etc sound more like a reader's fantasy rather than following the story line. Saying the mother may come up with other rules, that is realistic. I try to leave speculation that sound like what may be my hope out of things.

With that said, you described the Tranquility ATN's really well. They are one product that comes up easy in a search, along with Tena, Abena, and some others. At 15 the youth size would have been too small since those are generally geared toward pre-teen ages as an in-between to child and adult diapers, and are cloth backed. The small size, would have been the first size in the lineup to be plastic backed, and you portrayed Sarah's surprise to the four tapes really well. She didn't have a secret desire to wear, and you can tell the battle in her head each time she is diapered for the night. The mom is forcing her, but in a realistic way of a "my house my rules" type fashion and is applying the same rules to both girls regardless of age. I had a friend who one of her daughters all of a sudden started having day accidents so started having to wear her pullups during the day too (she was a bedwetter.) The mom made the comment that she was using them just like diapers and at the time I though maybe put her back in them. We stopped talking a little while after that, then it hit me that it may have been a uti, bladder, or kidney infection and I really hoped that the mom figured it out.

Even though people say that the mom should be thinking of the doctor first, it is easy to know what should happen and something different when you are close being, or are involved in something like that.

Really liking the story, and am just skipping over the comments that are trying to give you ideas. It really takes away from just waiting to see what will happen. I do think it is safe to say Lisa is the one in the other pullups, and we will just have to see what happens at her house. The realistic parts of her figuring out before checking Sarah's bag, is someone that has had to be so conscious about them, will see signs others that aren't used to wearing will not.

Yikes, have heard that UTIs are a pain, thankfully not the issue Sarah is dealing with. Though I do remember a story I read a while back where that was deployed as a plot device for getting a bedwetting character into daytime diapers.

I enjoy reading the speculation about where the story is going. Some of it is spot on, some of it is, well, a bit off. I know how the story ends, it's just a matter of slowly getting to that point. You may be getting conclusive answers to some questions fairly soon though.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, WBDaddy said:

She had what appeared to be a significant enough back injury to where it is affecting her bladder control.  Her mother is a crazy person.  She's sneaking pull-ups out of her sister's supply.  There are a number of fairly realistic scenarios that could wind her up in diapers at school.  

Also, the author has already asked (and has made it easy) for us to maintain suspension of disbelief in spite of some reaching here and there.  

So, don't assume we're all reading with one hand occupied here. ;) 

Trying to be as realistic as I can be in the context of a diaper story, but we'll have to see where things go with the diapers. Sarah's only been in them at night for a little over a week, after all. I do agree that there are lots of possibilities for how it can all play out in a realistic way.

I wouldn't wish a UTI on anyone as UTI's are a royal Pain... it burns to pee, it burns not to... well it just burns... then to top it off if it is bad enough your urine turns red... in a nutshell UTI's just suck.

I have been fortunate enough to not have to deal with one. I am pretty sure my friends child, it was a kidney infection because but early symptoms maybe? There was no pain just sudden loss of control.

I like reading speculation when it follows where the story may be going. For example, I don't see her ending up in diapers at school, especially with the hint of her seeing someone else's non child like pull up. It's hard to differentiate sometimes between someones fantasy and if they actually see it being a possibility.

I do like the story and looking forward to the next update.

Chapter 28: Study Buddies

Another morning, another wet diaper, another reminder that despite the façade I’ve been desperately attempting to construct, my bladder problems show no sign of improvement.

Mom’s not-so-gentle-hand nudging my shoulder was what woke me up this morning. I didn’t need to look at the alarm clock to know that it was way too early for me to be getting out of bed on a weekend. Saturday mornings are supposed to be for sleeping in. Surely, there must be some law about it. That had changed with the re-emergence of my bedwetting problems over the past couple of weeks. Getting up bright and early was my mother’s mantra, and she used the excuse of needing to change my diaper to get me up at the same time that she did.

We had adapted into an unspoken truce regarding the nighttime diapers. I didn’t put up any fuss with the diaper changes and cooperated fully with them, and mom handled it without any unnecessary commentary on the situation. The arrangement was the best I could hope for until the bedwetting abated.

This morning, not only did mom remove the soaked diaper and wipe my bottom clean, but she proceeded to slide on a pair of panties for me, as if being a bedwetter again somehow meant I also needed assistance with dressing myself. At least I’d now successfully gone nearly a week of hiding my daytime accidents, so she wasn’t putting me in pull-ups for the day.

It was also a good thing that there appears to be no end in sight for Emilia’s potty-training struggles, which have continued to plague her day and night. My three-year-old sister’s reliance on pull-ups has provided me with the ability to secretly use her pull-ups as well, and at least hide my daytime bladder accidents from my mom.

Times like this, where I would have to wear panties for a while before I got an opportunity to exchange them for a pair of Emilia’s pull-ups, were when I had to be on my guard the most. Mom already made me go back to wearing pull-ups for a week after just one incident of me peeing my pants, and I had no doubt whatsoever that she would do so again if there were to be a repeat of that incident.

Emilia was still fast asleep in her crib. Odds are good that her diaper is as soaked as mine, but mom didn’t bother waking up my little sister for a diaper change of her own. A cranky, tired toddler is much more of a handful to deal with than a cranky, tired teenager.

Anyway, I could wait until Emilia was up until I slipped into one of her pull-ups. I went to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of cereal as mom started a morning bath for herself. I’d showered last night, so I didn’t need to this morning. I had only made it about halfway through my breakfast when I felt a tinge of pain in my bladder. How could I need to pee right now after I had woken up with a soaked diaper?

The need to pee was usurped by a bigger problem. I had panties on and couldn’t afford to have a single leak. I raced to the bathroom and knocked frantically on the locked door.

“Mom, can you let me in? I need to use the toilet.”

“Not while I’m in the bath. You’re going to need to hold it.”

She was in the bathtub, not on the toilet. Couldn’t she just close the curtain for a few seconds while I relieved my bladder? At best, mom probably wasn’t going to be out of the bathroom for another ten minutes. I’d be lucky if I made it that long without wetting myself.

I peaked into the bedroom I shared with my sister. Emilia was stirring in her crib, appearing on the verge of waking up as if she hadn’t already. I took a couple of cautious steps into the bedroom, but the creaky wood floor tattled on me, and Emilia’s eyes blinked open. My sister yawned, and then tugged at her blanket so that it covered her better. I had no doubt that Emilia would tattle on me if she saw me take one of her pull-ups from the dresser, and I wasn’t going to stick around in the bedroom only to wet myself in front of her for a second time.

I paced back and forth through the house, going from the laundry room to the kitchen to the living room and back to the only bathroom in the house. Walking seemed to slightly alleviate the urge to urinate, but it could only prolong the inevitable.

“Mom... please,” I said at the bathroom door again, my voice breaking into a high-pitched whine.

“Sarah, you’re fifteen. You can wait another five minutes.”

It turned out that I couldn’t wait another five seconds. I felt an immediate warmth and wetness in my panties, followed by a gradual wetness spreading down my inner thighs and legs. The sensation of peeing stopped almost as soon as it had begun. For as badly as I had needed to pee, I was surprised that my bladder really hadn’t been all that full. The puddle on the floor was tiny. Most of the urine had instead soaked into my jeans. I’d been so careful. Why did the one accident I had have to happen at the only time I wasn’t prepared for it?

“Why are your pants wet?” Emilia asked.

Out of the mouths of babes. I turned around to see my younger sister standing outside the bedroom door. I instantly wished I hadn’t, because the wet spots on my pants were much more visible from the front. To be fair, Emilia’s diaper was clearly sagging beneath her pajama bottoms, but to be fair as well, I’m also nearly twelve years older than her and have few excuses for wetting myself.

Emilia’s comment had made it through the bathroom door to mom as well.

“You did what, Sarah?”

I heard the sound of water splashing on the other side of the door and then a couple of footsteps as mom must have been stepping out of the tub. A few moments later, the bathroom door edged open a couple of inches as mom peeked her head out, wet hair dangling all over her face.

“Not again,” mom said with a sigh. “Sarah, take your wet clothes and put them in the washing machine, and then go to my bedroom when you’re done with that.”

I was too ashamed of the accident to make any attempt to argue with mom. I hurried to the laundry room, eager to be away from my sister, whose inopportune arrival had once again gotten me into trouble with mom.

After stripping off my wet clothes and tossing them in the washing machine, I grabbed a fresh towel from the dryer. Emilia wasn’t in sight when I passed the still closed bathroom door on my way to mom’s bedroom.

I felt frustrated more than anxious, because past experience now told me exactly what I had in store. Mom was going to make me wear pull-ups again, and I’d have to follow the same rules as my sister, meaning that I wasn’t going to escape that punishment until I’d kept those pull-ups dry during the day for a week.

I could pull off the trick I’d used the last time mom had giving me this punishment and use Emilia’s pull-ups instead whenever I could get away with it, but I wished my life could go back to when I didn’t have to spend so much time monitoring my bathroom habits.

Mom had told me she’d be out of the bathroom in five minutes, but I guess now that there wasn’t the urgency of freeing up the toilet for me, she felt as though she could take her time. I had been sitting on mom’s bed with the towel wrapped snug around my waist for about twenty minutes when mom finally stepped into the bedroom.

“Sarah, how in the world are we supposed to get your younger sister potty-trained if she keeps seeing you have these accidents?”

“It was only twice. And this time it wasn’t my fault.”

“Two accidents are two more than any girl your age should have.”

“I had hoped these weren’t going to be needed,” mom added, as she reached for something on the top shelf of the closet.

Mom retrieved an un-opened plastic bag, tore open the side, and removed a pull-up. I was relieved that I appeared to be avoiding a lengthy lecture, but disappointed that mom had pull-ups on hand for me still. The picture on the pull-up was different from the other ones mom had used for my previous bedwetting phase. Was this a new brand now?

“Why is the pull-up different?”

“You went through all the old ones from when you were younger, so I had picked up some more at the store, just in case. It’s the same brand. They must have updated the designs.”

I stood up from the bed, still holding the towel around my waist so that it wouldn’t drop to the floor.

“That’s just in the way,” mom said, yanking the towel off of me.

Mom knelt down and stretched the sides of the pull-up, and I knew what she expected me to do. I reluctantly guided my feet through the pull-up’s leg gatherings as mom slid it up to my waist. I looked down to get a better idea of what the new designs were like — cupcakes and confetti on a pale-pink background. That literally makes no sense. Not that I was all that emotionally invested in what my pull-ups looked like, but the other ones with the butterflies were one hundred percent better.

I didn’t even bother putting on anything to cover the pull-up directly. Sweatpants or even a skirt would be out of the question with mom’s insistence that my sister and I shouldn’t have anything covering a pull-up when we had one on. Instead, I burrowed through the bottom drawer of my dresser to change into the largest t-shirt that I could find.

The old summer-camp shirt didn’t completely conceal the pull-up, but it was likely the best I’d be able to get away with without upsetting mom. Only the bottom couple inches of the pull-up were visible, and it was now that I noticed that the bottom front of the pull-up had this strange, white rectangle on it that was so out of place with the remainder of the design. Whoever makes these has no idea what they are doing.

My cereal was soggy when I at last returned to the kitchen, where Emilia was eating her own breakfast. Mom had made toast with jam for her. Like me, my sister had on just a pull-up and a t-shirt. I hated soggy cereal, but not finishing a meal was one of the easiest ways to get on mom’s bad side, so I chowed away at the now soft chunks of cereal as quickly as I could manage.

“The laxatives arrived in the mail today,” mom mentioned casually, as if that was somehow a completely normal purchase to make for your two daughters.

I had completely forgotten that mom had ordered laxatives, at my earlier suggestion, none-the-less, since constipation was apparently something that could mess with your bladder. I wasn’t ready to mess with how my bowels work today. The last thing I needed was to accidentally crap myself at school or at Lisa’s house when I’m studying with her this afternoon.

“We’ll give the laxatives a try tomorrow and see if that helps you and your sister with the bladder problems you’ve been dealing with,” mom said.

I wasn’t eager at the idea of taking some medicine that was supposed to give me an urgent need to poop, but if clearing out my bowels had the possibility of also helping me to stop wetting myself, I was at the point where I was willing to give it a try.

---

The hallway at the front entrance of the high school was completely empty as I walked in after Mom dropped me off for our first official match for the Fortnite team. I made an immediate beeline for the nearest restroom, which, like the hallway, was also completely empty. I needed to get out of this pull-up pronto and put on one of the ones I'd taken from my sister instead. Another week of this charade where I have to carefully manage what undergarments I'm wearing was the price I was going to have to pay to get Mom off my scent about the daytime accidents again.

Taking a seat on the toilet, I hastily removed the pull-up I had on. I was more than happy to take off the cupcake pull-up. I zipped open my backpack and reached my hand toward the bottom, where one of Emilia's pull-ups would be. Beneath the books for the history project, I felt some old erasers, candy wrappers, and a couple of pens, but the pull-up was nowhere to be found. My heart raced as I scoured the remainder of the backpack, but I came up empty.

How did I forget to bring some of my sister's pull-ups along?

On one hand, this was the first of the seven consecutive days I would need to keep Mom from discovering my daytime accidents, so if I did end up wetting the cupcake pull-ups, re-setting the clock would only set me back half-a-day.

However, this meant I only had one pull-up. Mom hadn't sent another one of the cupcake pull-ups along. Since the two daytime accidents she had discovered were a couple of weeks apart, she at least still seemed to view them as isolated incidents and not part of a larger problem I was dealing with. I couldn't afford to have two accidents, cause the second one would lead to wet pants and a puddle on the floor.

Lisa was already seated at her spot in the computer lab when I arrived. Shy was an apt description of her, but today she seemed to be a bit fidgety and on edge. She nearly jumped out of her seat when I grabbed the chair next to her and said hello.

Unlike with other sports teams, since Fortnite can be played online, we didn't have to travel to another school for the Fortnite match. The requirement was only that we come to the school to play and the coach would just certify who was playing that day. Coach Olson gave a re-run of the rules once everyone had arrived.

"All the schools in the state that have a girls Fortnite team will take part in the matches each week, with four games to be played," he said. "For this week, it will be all duo matches. There will be two matches going on at each time, so that pairs from the same school can't collude by being in the same match."

Olson gave Lisa and me a password to enter, and we logged into the lobby for the first match and waited as players joined in from the other schools. I rubbed my palms against the sides of my jeans, as my hands had gotten a little sweaty. I shouldn't have had any reason to be nervous. This wasn't different from any other Fortnite match I'd played. Besides, Lisa, my teammate for the day, is a much better player than me.

We waited for about five minutes before the countdown timer began, and then we were off. It turned out that I didn't have much to be nervous about. I was better than most of the competition, and Lisa was light years ahead of them. We parachuted straight down from the Battle Bus as soon as it arrived over the island, and we made short work of the other teams that had been unfortunate enough to also land in the same area. The round ended in an easy first-place victory over the second-place team we ambushed after hiding in a couple of bushes.

The second and third rounds went the same way, as we fought our way to decisive first places finishes. We were in the lobby waiting for the fourth and final round of the day when trouble arrived in the form of clear and unmistakable signals from my bladder that I better get my butt on a toilet sooner rather than later. But this wasn't a sport with the option to call for a timeout, and the countdown timer for the next match was down to ten seconds already.

With the game underway, I had little hope that this round would end quickly. Lisa was simply too good, and I was a half-way-decent player myself. If we made it to first place as we had in each match so far, I was looking at needing to wait nearly a half-hour before getting to the bathroom. That wasn't going to cut it.

I resigned myself to the idea that I was going to end up wetting the pull-up and needing to go commando until I got home later this evening. Like the first three matches, Lisa and I dropped down to the island as quickly as we could, landing on separate buildings in the city before using our pickaxes to break through the roofs and equip ourselves with weapons from chests hidden inside the attics.

"Shit!"

I turned from my screen for a second to see a look of shock on Lisa's face. I'd never heard her use a curse word before.

"Someone got me from behind," Lisa said. "Can you get over to revive me?"

I replied that I was on my way, but then another thought popped into my mind. If my character died, then the match would be over, and I would be free to get to the bathroom on time. I hurried to build a ramp leading up to the top of the building that Lisa's character was in, but as I reached the top, I moved my character forward without putting the next piece of the ramp in place, and my character plummeted to ground to meet its untimely demise.

"Ugh! I'm so sorry," I said, trying to act surprised by what had just happened.

"It's OK," Lisa said, though she still sounded upset. "We should still get first place overall."

It wasn't the first time we had ever lost a match, and, with the three previous wins, we were going to end up in first place for sure in the aggregate ranking for the day, but Lisa definitely seemed annoyed.

"I don't know how I didn't hear them walking up the stairs behind me," she muttered.

I couldn't bring myself to rush off to the restroom right away. I didn't want it to look like my bladder had distracted me from the game in any way. I watched the match continue for a few minutes before heading off to the restroom once it became clear that I couldn't afford to wait any longer.

"I'll be right back," I whispered to Lisa as I slipped out into the hallway.

I made a careful examination of the pull-up as I sat on the toilet. Not a single sign of any leaks into it. I still couldn't believe how I had forgotten to bring any extra pull-ups. That was a mistake I couldn't afford to make again.

I returned to the computer lab just as the match was finishing up. It turns out that the team that had eliminated us had made it all the way to fourth place in the round. Even with that last loss, we were way ahead in total points for the day.

With the Fortnite matches over, Coach Olson dismissed us, and I followed Lisa to her uncle's tiny office. Mr. Higgins was sitting at a desk with a stack of papers in front of him. The one he was working on at the moment had received generous amounts of red ink. I hope it wasn't mine.

"How did it go?" he asked, not looking up from the paper.

"We won!" Lisa replied enthusiastically, appearing to finally have gotten over the ignominious defeat in the final match.

"That's great. I've just got two more papers left to grade and then we can head home."

Lisa grabbed her backpack and excused herself to go to the restroom, while I took a seat on the floor outside Mr. Higgin's office. My mouth was beginning to get dry, but I didn't dare walk down the hallway to the drinking fountain. Mom wasn't going to go come pick me up from Lisa's place until after dinner, so I had to avoid wetting this pull-up for as long as I possibly could.

---

We didn't talk much on the drive to Lisa's house. The trip took about twenty minutes, and by the end, we were on a bumpy, gravel road on the outskirts of the city. I usually didn't mind hanging out with my friend's parents, but this was different. First, Mr. Higgins was Lisa's uncle, and second, he was my history teacher. It was just awkward being around a teacher outside of school. I had never envisioned them living normal lives, even though they surely must.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered Lisa's bedroom. It had to be twice as big as the one I shared with my sister, and Lisa had this room all to herself. There was a TV on a dresser across from her bed, and on the side of the room, there was another door that led to what look like her own bathroom. If my bedroom was like that, it would have solved my bladder problem this morning.

"I'm so jealous. Mom would never let me have a TV in my bedroom."

"Is she strict?"

"Well, kind of. But I also share a bedroom with my sister. She's three, so a TV probably isn't the best idea anyway."

"That must be tough."

"Yeah, she has a bad habit of sometimes waking me up in the middle of the night when she can't sleep."

We got to work on our history class project right away, which was to put together a five-minute presentation about a U.S. President. We had been assigned George H.W. Bush. I thought it was a bit of a raw deal. He had apparently only served one term, so there wasn't as much for us to talk about.

"Maybe we should start with a list of all his major accomplishments," Lisa said, pulling out a miniature whiteboard and handing a marker to me.

"Did he really do anything all that important?"

"Well, unlike his son, he didn't get the U.S. Army stuck in Iraq for more than a decade."

I scribbled a note on the miniature whiteboard – better pull-out game than his son. We spent the next couple of minutes collapsed on the floor in side-splitting laughter. It was only after standing up that I realized that I had laughed so hard that I had peed myself.

A discreet glance down at my pants confirmed that the pull-up had done it job, but without a way to discard the pull-up, that meant I'd be stuck in it until Mom picked me up. Since Lisa had invited me to stay for dinner, that was going to be a long wait. There was not a chance in the world that I would leave a wet pull-up in one of her garbage bins. While the pull-up didn't feel all that wet, I wasn't confident at all that it could handle another accident without leaking.

I continued to help Lisa put together the list of H.W.'s accomplishments. He'd actually had quite the busy four years in office. We made a power-point slide with the top five ones, so that we could spend a minute talking about each of them. I offered to do three of the slides, knowing that Lisa wouldn't be excited about public speaking. I was going to talk about the first slide, and then we'd alternate from there.

We had sped through the project faster than I had expected, so we still had an hour or two before dinner, plenty of time for playing some video games. Lisa had a Nintendo Switch that I was eager to try Mario Kart on.

"Should we find something to play now?" I asked. "We can practice giving the presentation after dinner."

"Sure, but in a little bit," Lisa said, with a bit of a stammer. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you."

I had no idea what Lisa could be referring to. She clearly seemed nervous, but about what?

"Of course, go ahead."

Lisa paused and looked at the floor for a moment as she shuffled her feet. She then took a deep breath and looked back up at me.

"What's the deal with you wearing a pull-up?"

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 28 - 12/13/20)

At least one fhe friends has discovered the secret.

At least she could legitimately say that it was her due to mom

Thanks for the update.

BTW- mom is still being an idiot  She has a 15-year-old daughter who has suddenly started to wet her bed, and has had at least one wetting accident during the day.  She is desperate to use the bathroom, and you give her the BS line that she is 15 and should be able to hold it.  Anybody with half a brain would realize there is a medical issue happening, and punishing your 15-year-old daughter for this is not going to help.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, spark said:

BTW- mom is still being an idiot  She has a 15-year-old daughter who has suddenly started to wet her bed, and has had at least one wetting accident during the day.  She is desperate to use the bathroom, and you give her the BS line that she is 15 and should be able to hold it.  Anybody with half a brain would realize there is a medical issue happening, and punishing your 15-year-old daughter for this is not going to help.

Agreed!

This looks like a turning point.

It seems clear that Lisa is eager to open up with someone who should well understands her point of view. 

I’m really curious to see how Sarah will react.

Now does Lisa become the savior offering her another pull up to wear, assuming Lisa us the other one in diapers of course.  But does Lisa have any of the pull ups with the new designs?  We were told the one found in the trash was all white.  This should get interesting, in any case it still seems like Sarah will end up back in pull ups or worse for more than a week this time.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, spark said:

At least one fhe friends has discovered the secret.

At least she could legitimately say that it was her due to mom

Thanks for the update.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:53 PM, BabySofia said:

Agreed!

Yeah, mom isn't the brightest in that sense. 

21 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Awesome detailed addition 

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

An early Christmas present - thanks @MinnesotaWriter!

You're welcome. Might have another chapter before Christmas, but for sure before the end of the month. Once I get my other story wrapped up, this one will be able to get more frequent updates.

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

This looks like a turning point.

It seems clear that Lisa is eager to open up with someone who should well understands her point of view. 

I’m really curious to see how Sarah will react.

The next two chapters are ones I've been looking forward to writing for a while. No hints though.

As far as the plot goes, this does mark the half-way point in the story. I don't think it will take me another 30 chapters to finish though, at least, I hope not.

13 minutes ago, thedman said:

Now does Lisa become the savior offering her another pull up to wear, assuming Lisa us the other one in diapers of course.  But does Lisa have any of the pull ups with the new designs?  We were told the one found in the trash was all white.  This should get interesting, in any case it still seems like Sarah will end up back in pull ups or worse for more than a week this time.

That's a very good question. We'll have to see how Sarah ends up being able to (or not able to) manage her wet pull-up.

The new design is still a mystery to be uncovered.  I am the skeptic and believe "mother" has a plan that involves these new diapers.  Maybe the new design on the lower front of this diaper is some sort of code that only displays itself once the diaper is used?  Wouldn't that be special if this is a ploy to insure that our little diaper wearer is not changing during the day as she continues to tell her mother.

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)