LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Adult Baby Play / Incontinence

2 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Sure, you do you, it's your life ... have that engraved on your headstone if you live by that motto.
But remember, unless you live in a bubble, your behavior has impact on other people, and you have no right to put their life and health at risk with your recklessness.

I'm not worried of dying of COVID-19 myself. But guess what, I have a 83-year old grandma who is much more vulnerable than I am. I know she'll die eventually. Everyone does. That's not an arguement for me helping that to happen sooner than it needs to happen, by not being careful and contracting a disease that I'll survive, but she might not. 

I ride a motorcycle. I know there's a high chance I'll crash. I already have because of another reckless driver. That doesn't mean I forgo all safety and just go YOLO every time I ride. 

Diapersofthestorm is right when it your time it your time, also you must remember some media (maybe not all of them) are using the "covid-19" to ad gas to the flame so they can boost there ratings not to mention there a some very stupid people that are planing trips where the virus are so they can take 14 days off work not worrying about the aftermath of there actions and how serious this thing is.

Anyway i did read a article if this virus is like the last one around between april and june when the cold and flu season is over the virus might die down as well but only time will tell.

I hope i did not ad more gas to the fire in this topic ??? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Brudda Voodu, the amount of arrogance, ignorance, self-contradiction and just general lack of thought you display, not only in this thread but in general, is just amazing.

I am happy to amaze you! :) Just remember, when you get angry reading what I post and your heart rate increases, your heart is beating for me. Love you buddy! Keep up the good work!

This discussion has increased my heart rate about as much as it raised your level of understanding anything - which is not at all. 
Fortunately there's the Atlantic ocean and thousands of kilometers of land separating us, thus I'm not likely to be affected by your ignorance.
There's plenty other ignorant people I know, so you're not that special. They too think being ignorant is a virtue. Oh well ..

9 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

I know perfectly well that me and my family will come out on top.

You think that the more people around you go down, the better off you'll be afterwards?  You have no idea how wrong you are.

• Thanks 1

The simple thing I am trying to make the people aware is:-

The last time a virus was this contagious was the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918. In 1918, the worldwide transport system did not exist as it does today. It was that and that alone that that reduced the spread of the Spanish Flu. Medical advances can really do nothing in time but offer palliative care - attempt to assist / protect the infected from contracting something else at the same time - to attempt to try and reduce the death rate.

1918 Spanish Flu Statistics:- 500 million out of 1.8 billion world population infected = 27% of the population infected. Death toll of 100 million people = 20% of those infected died. The remaining 80% had up to 50% reduced lung capacity.

2020, it is estimated, due to the travel habits of the world, that up to 80% or greater of the world population (no one is immune) will be infected in some form. Since this virus is at least as contagious and at least as lethal as the Spanish Flu, the death toll will be at least equal or not higher than Spanish Flu. That is 20% of the world population. Current world population is 7.770 billion people. 80% infected = 6.216 billion people. 20% of this figure = 1.243 billion people dead and 4.973 billion people with breathing difficulties.

This is just comparative information.

Since 1918, scientists and mathematicians have ran numerous tests to understand how a virus spreads, and ways to reduce this. The simplest way to reduce the spread of this and all other virus' is isolation and hygiene.

For reference, see BBC Contagion a program by Dr. Hannah Fry - Mathematician

Current World Response to this...

• Limit Exposure - No public gatherings of greater that 500 people outdoors and/or 100 people indoors.
  • Self and Company Isolation - Closure of Schools, Educational Institutes, Musems, Tourist Sites, Non-Food Shops and Non-Chemists (in some countries)
  • Reduction / Closure of air routes.
  • Cancellation of public attended events - In Ireland, we have cancelled all events in relation to St. Patrick's Day - our national and worldwide festival at a financial loss of billions to trillions of dollars. Even places of worship are being closed.
  • Limit chances of transmission - Increased attention towards hygine

Current (from what I see) Actions / Beliefs of Some D.D. Members

• It may not affect me so F*** the world, I'm going to do what I always do.
  • Babykeiff is wrong and overreacting, I'm a free person to do what I want how I want.
  • The 'quack' on you-tube tells me that injesting garlic and hot-water will cure me with no side effects
  • The 'quack' who knows bacteria, and bacterial infection tells me that this is just panic
  • Trump says that USA have a cure.... so I'm safe
  • I'm not in the older generation so I'm OK

As stated previously:-

1. This virus has NO cure
  2. This virus has NO vaccine
  3. Virus' mutate within its host
  4. This virus KILLS
  5. Even if one survives, it will affect your ability to breath = ability to walk / run / have sex / play with yourself etc - these all take oxygen, which needs lungs to breath.
  6. This will reduce your lifespan = early death
  7. Yes, people with reduced lung capacity / immune systems are the most at risk.... but that doesn't state that the stereo-typical healthy are not at risk. I perceive that the self-arrogance and ignorance of these people will kill them.
  8. Correct hand washing will reduce the spread of this virus.... not eliminate it altogether.
  9. Free choice exists as long as it does not impact on the freedom of another. Otherwise, it is intimidation curtailing the freedom of another for your benefit = discrimination and slavery.

World finances depend on need and supply. To those idiots that think that they will be OK if people die, remember this, those people are customers - your customers. Without people buying items, sales do not exist and profits can not be made.

From a personal perspective, I have gone out of my way, not for financial reward and / or self gain in any form to attempt to dispel the crap, media sensationalism and fake news and pass on some of my knowledge / information / experience / skill set to members here. Yes, to everybody here, I am invisible and a nobody with no visible backing or experience. On this site, I refuse, like most, details that would identify me. That is why I have linked to the source information. To those who dispute what I state here, I quote an old add from a local newspaper "before you make up your mind, open it".

I have not only done the research, I have proved it be correct, so be careful if you disagree here. It is not that I care / not care if I am correct or wrong. I can afford to be wrong here. All it will cost me is an apology etc... and my charachter / reputation ruined. That is cheap, cause I will still be alive to rebuild it - for whatever it is.

If I am wrong and/or overreacting, I am more than happy to be humble, apologetic and alive to be able to help rebuild our world. I hope that I am wrong as to avoid the costs of having to bury the idiotic and rebuild the world.

• Thanks 1

One can say that this is Earth protecting itself from overpopulation and we did this to our self 

There is a few positive things from this outbreak: Like ban on flying and cruises 

11 minutes ago, Dubious said:

One can say that this is Earth protecting itself from overpopulation and we did this to our self 

There is a few positive things from this outbreak: Like ban on flying and cruises 

You should read this!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Essay_on_the_Principle_of_Population 
written by Thomas Malthus in 1798!

12 hours ago, Greybird said:

You should read this!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Essay_on_the_Principle_of_Population 
written by Thomas Malthus in 1798!

Using all known mathematics, the birth rate, the death rate and the food production capability of the planet, as stated by many including Thomas Malthus in 1798, population will exceed available food. The concept of reducing the birth rate - one child per family - will reduce the speed of population expansion, but due to the longer life span of humans, creates a elderly population dependent on the diminishing youth for survival.

Over history, items have happened to reduce world population - i.e. Wars and disease of epidemic proportions. Even the original library of world knowledge was destroyed by wars - see Library of Alexandria for some form of selfish gain. That behaviour, and of this world, reminds me of the film Idiocracy. If you doubt this behaviour, look at why is the world dependent on internal combustion engines, an engineering process of 100+ year old.  Moore's Law has grown to include everything = and that every 18 months, technology doubles in speed and halves in price. If this was simply applied to transport / internal combustion engine / oil , today, 100 years later, we would not be using carbon based fuels in any form.

In my humble opinion, I see that capitalism / acquisition of wealth and goods is the root of our problems, and the removal of money, although a radical step, would be a way to solve these issues. I'd love to see a world, Star Trek concept, where humans worked on self and world improvement where money and capitalism does not exist. It can be said that coronavidea was created / engineered for someone to make money.

Hysteria and panic are not required but to say that a person and those close to them will be fine so there is no need to worry is ignorant, stupid, and dangerous. My school was just closed down/ moved online as of a few minutes ago and what I do for work has been postponed or cancelled until a undetermined time. All one has to do is look at the events in Europe to know that is is very real and ongoing problem. I'm reactively young and healthy. I'm around lots of elderly folks and kids and in my pre flue activities  will absolutely be taking advice from medical professionals and experts. 

6 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Using all known mathematics, the birth rate, the death rate and the food production capability of the planet, as stated by many including Thomas Malthus in 1798, population will exceed available food. The concept of reducing the birth rate - one child per family - will reduce the speed of population expansion, but due to the longer life span of humans, creates a elderly population dependent on the diminishing youth for survival.

Over history, items have happened to reduce world population - i.e. Wars and disease of epidemic proportions. Even the original library of world knowledge was destroyed by wars - see Library of Alexandria for some form of selfish gain. That behaviour, and of this world, reminds me of the film Idiocracy. If you doubt this behaviour, look at why is the world dependent on internal combustion engines, an engineering process of 100+ year old.  Moore's Law has grown to include everything = and that every 18 months, technology doubles in speed and halves in price. If this was simply applied to transport / internal combustion engine / oil , today, 100 years later, we would not be using carbon based fuels in any form.

In my humble opinion, I see that capitalism / acquisition of wealth and goods is the root of our problems, and the removal of money, although a radical step, would be a way to solve these issues. I'd love to see a world, Star Trek concept, where humans worked on self and world improvement where money and capitalism does not exist. It can be said that coronavidea was created / engineered for someone to make money.

You sound like a communist to me.  Communism is the fastest way to die by starvation and has killed many millions.  There hasnt been a system in place better than capitalism and democracy ever, except in delusional people's heads.  Or like you mentioned, in fiction.

3 hours ago, carsfan said:

Hysteria and panic are not required but to say that a person and those close to them will be fine so there is no need to worry is ignorant, stupid, and dangerous. My school was just closed down/ moved online as of a few minutes ago and what I do for work has been postponed or cancelled until a undetermined time. All one has to do is look at the events in Europe to know that is is very real and ongoing problem. I'm reactively young and healthy. I'm around lots of elderly folks and kids and in my pre flue activities  will absolutely be taking advice from medical professionals and experts. 

And just what are you doing around those old folks and children? Seems a little suspicious to me...

• Like 1

The way I feel is that this is unlike anything we've ever seen before, and the response to this virus by WHO and CDC (and other countries) is unlike anything they've ever done before.  The SARS response in Asia was similar, and based on what virus- it was a successful response.   I don't understand the difference, but I know that the doctors who advising us to self-isolate are best that we have on the subject.   We have to listen to experts, and the fact that the same thing is happening worldwide, with decisions being made independently- tells me there is widespread agreement in the public health community- and they know more than I do.

If you one of the crowd who thinks that it you can fight this thing- you're probably right.  Especially if you're young and healthy.  It's not about you, nor is really about getting your high risk loved ones safe.    It's about keeping the whole world safe, and slowing down the exponential growth so our medical facilities don't get over-loaded.  If you want find a positive- China has far more recovered cases than new cases- and the numbers are back to what they were in January.

3 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

You sound like a communist to me.  Communism is the fastest way to die by starvation and has killed many millions.  There hasnt been a system in place better than capitalism and democracy ever, except in delusional people's heads.  Or like you mentioned, in fiction.

Brilliant! Just because I do not let the greed for money dictate my life, I am a communist. That would place me in a nice little box for you - to fit your preconceived notions of who and what I am. Some of your fellow Canadians live off the grid. Does that make them communist?

You have already here clearly identified your ignorance. I could attempt to explain how far you are wrong, but it is so far over your ability to understand, it would be a waste of my time.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King

"There are people who are generic. They make generic responses and they expect generic answers. They live inside a box and they think people who don't fit into their box are weird. But I'll tell you what, generic people are the weird people. They are like genetically manipulated plants growing inside a laboratory, like indistinguishable faces, like droids, like ignorance" - C. Joybell C.

G.D.P. Per Capita (the amount of capital made per average person per year) US$ Data Source

• Canada                               48,552.87
  • USA                                     67,063.27
  • Ireland (my country)        82,058.03
  • Monaco                            117,725.00 (highest)
  • South Sudan                          249.78 (lowest)
  • World Average                  17,880.18

and this Canadian states that I am a Communist!

9 hours ago, spark said:

The way I feel is that this is unlike anything we've ever seen before, and the response to this virus by WHO and CDC (and other countries) is unlike anything they've ever done before.  The SARS response in Asia was similar, and based on what virus- it was a successful response.   I don't understand the difference, but I know that the doctors who advising us to self-isolate are best that we have on the subject.   We have to listen to experts, and the fact that the same thing is happening worldwide, with decisions being made independently- tells me there is widespread agreement in the public health community- and they know more than I do.

If you one of the crowd who thinks that it you can fight this thing- you're probably right.  Especially if you're young and healthy.  It's not about you, nor is really about getting your high risk loved ones safe.    It's about keeping the whole world safe, and slowing down the exponential growth so our medical facilities don't get over-loaded.  If you want find a positive- China has far more recovered cases than new cases- and the numbers are back to what they were in January.

The world health organization, just like the United Nations and NATO are corrupt organizations with ideological dreams.  I wouldnt trust much of anything those organizations have to say.  The WHO has made past statements that clearly show their bias.  One such decision is to dictate that being trans is not a mental health issue.  Now before you jump down my throat, let me tell you why they did that.  They did it for financial reasons.  If its not a disorder than any medication or surgery is elective and therefore not covered by insurance or free health care.  They mascarade as compassionate, but they are anything but.  

You can disbelieve me all you want.  I have personally earned 2 medals from the UN for my participation in op Altair for Afghanistan and op Mobile in Libya. I have seen them break their own rules first hand.  I watched them with my own eyes sell guns to rebels,instead of enforcing the blockades they created.  They are not interested in supporting civilians, they want a one world ideology.

Swallow the koolaid if you want, those who can't lead are destined to follow, and if you believe in nothing you will fall for anything.

5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Brilliant! Just because I do not let the greed for money dictate my life, I am a communist. That would place me in a nice little box for you - to fit your preconceived notions of who and what I am. Some of your fellow Canadians live off the grid. Does that make them communist?

You have already here clearly identified your ignorance. I could attempt to explain how far you are wrong, but it is so far over your ability to understand, it would be a waste of my time.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King

"There are people who are generic. They make generic responses and they expect generic answers. They live inside a box and they think people who don't fit into their box are weird. But I'll tell you what, generic people are the weird people. They are like genetically manipulated plants growing inside a laboratory, like indistinguishable faces, like droids, like ignorance" - C. Joybell C.

G.D.P. Per Capita (the amount of capital made per average person per year) US$ Data Source

• Canada                               48,552.87
  • USA                                     67,063.27
  • Ireland (my country)        82,058.03
  • Monaco                            117,725.00 (highest)
  • South Sudan                          249.78 (lowest)
  • World Average                  17,880.18

and this Canadian states that I am a Communist!

I dont think you understand what Communism means...

Ask the millions of dead under Stallin or Trotsky.  Or the hundreds of millions dead during the great leap forward under Mao.

Ask yourself why you blame having power, water, food and money for the worlds problems.  Capitalism and democracy gave man the best cultures and societies and technologies we have ever had in all of human existence.  You sit comfortably because of capitalism and democracy.  Have a look at Venezuela or North Korea.  They look really happy cold and hungry and scared dont they? That wealth redistribution in action looks like a lot of suffering.  Did you know that Stallin had farmers killed for picking up lost grain to feed their starving children? After the government took all they had grown, they were obligated by law to give them anything they overlooked.  

Communism looks nice on paper to those who claim to be compassionate but it results in mass death and torture.  

I suggest you research the word subversion and ask yourself why you believe the things you do.  By the way, China and Russia spend millions each year in subversion.

By the way, as a black man, I am very familiar with Martin Luther King. I doubt you know much about life as a minority and therefore can only scratch the surface of Dr Kings message.  Yet here you are quoting him and virtue signalling about topics you are uninformed on.

Capitalism allows people to pay way more for stuff than they should leaving only people who have plenty of money to buy what they need. It allows the rich to get richer at the expense of the poorer. It allows company CEOs and other top executives to take what they want and not give their employees health insurance or retirement plans. It's why you pay $30,000 for a car that should cost about $12,000 and why a house that cost $7,500 to build in 1930 will cost you about $100,000 today. Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

44 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Capitalism allows people to pay way more for stuff than they should leaving only people who have plenty of money to buy what they need. It allows the rich to get richer at the expense of the poorer. It allows company CEOs and other top executives to take what they want and not give their employees health insurance or retirement plans. It's why you pay $30,000 for a car that should cost about $12,000 and why a house that cost $7,500 to build in 1930 will cost you about $100,000 today. Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

You are correct.  There is corruption and deceit in ANY human organization, including western countries.  We should be mindful of it and correct it through our laws.  Its not perfect because nothing human is, but it's the best system ANY group of humans has ever lived under at any time anywhere.  I defy you to name a government or ideology that creates a society as safe,comfortable, advanced and free as democracy and capitalism.  

By the way, all I have maintained (and still do) is that hand washing and isolation are useless to protect you from Covid 19.  And what people should really fear is the fear and panic of other people.  There us no vaccine or cure, and absolutely no way to enforce the social distancing rules.  Fear is going to erode more rights and freedoms in western countries.  Scared people make terrible decisions and often panic and destroy.  Take care of your bodies, do it now, start slow but be consistent.  You are probably going to get it ad get sick, you are also probably going to recover, unless you are in the 3.6%.  That means you have a 96.4% chance of surviving, those are good odds.  Is people dying bad? Yes of course.  But we are ALL going to die one day.

No God know fear

Know God no fear.

By the way, if you are really concerned and intent on helping. Please donate to your local food bank, a little bit really goes a long way there and people will need it.

11 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

I dont think you understand what Communism means...

Ask the millions of dead under Stallin or Trotsky.  Or the hundreds of millions dead during the great leap forward under Mao.

Ask yourself why you blame having power, water, food and money for the worlds problems.  Capitalism and democracy gave man the best cultures and societies and technologies we have ever had in all of human existence.  You sit comfortably because of capitalism and democracy.  Have a look at Venezuela or North Korea.  They look really happy cold and hungry and scared dont they? That wealth redistribution in action looks like a lot of suffering.  Did you know that Stallin had farmers killed for picking up lost grain to feed their starving children? After the government took all they had grown, they were obligated by law to give them anything they overlooked.  

Communism looks nice on paper to those who claim to be compassionate but it results in mass death and torture.  

I suggest you research the word subversion and ask yourself why you believe the things you do.  By the way, China and Russia spend millions each year in subversion.

By the way, as a black man, I am very familiar with Martin Luther King. I doubt you know much about life as a minority and therefore can only scratch the surface of Dr Kings message.  Yet here you are quoting him and virtue signalling about topics you are uninformed on.

Communism, based on common / everybody / nobody owns everything. Your reference to Joseph Stalin (note, only one L) / Leon Trotsky - Marxist / Mao Zedong signifies a leader etc. In communism, there is NO leader as everyone owns everything and everyone is equal. You should be aware of this concept... it is the lie that you were thought called roman catholicism - be good and you will have eternal life, be bad and you will end up in hell. Also, give all your money to us - cause that is called penance AND, don't believe in that group since they believe in a different version of THE SAME BOOK. Also, it is a sin to kill another, however we want you to go and kill billions of people - Holy Wars.... while we kill you cause you think different to what we want you to think! Add to this, we adorne ourselves with expensive robes etc while you, our subject, starve!!!

Capitalism is the misinformation of working to acquire assets. However, since assets are constantly resold, nobody actually owns them, but everybody pays for them multiple times. It is more like for each item, one pays a rent value for a number of years before passing title of that asset to another who pays rent.

Currently, in the capitalistic society you are looking for, and by comparing GDP per capita, are failing. 0.0001% of the world population owns 99% of the worlds wealth. There is enough food / energy in this world to feed and house every person in this world ten times over for ever.... however, the CAPITALISTIC view is I'm all right - f*** you all

Consider this, you get promoted, get more money... for what gain other than self gain.

USA / Canada spend trillions subverting the truth - and they call it ADVERTISING.

You refer to yourself as 'a black man'. How dare you attempt to use skin color as an form of proof of action and/or inaction. How dare you attempt to discriminate against everyone who is 'not black'!

I am very familiar with Martin Luther King - Martin Luther King Jnr. died in 1968. You were born in the 1980s, over 12 years after Martin Luther King Jnr died and you state that you are very familiar with Martin Luther King.

The actual truth is that you might be familiar with the published writing of Martin Luther King Jnr., the ones that your government / religious groups etc allow you to see. You never met the man and was not around to experience actual discrimination. You, like a lot of people, are offended for something you know nothing about. 

You remind me of a dog in a fox hunt.... head up the arsehole of the dog in the front, wanting to be top dog but without any knowledge of how to get there or where you are going. In this world, we refer to people like that as sheeple, minions etc. Blindlingly following the idiot in front. Believing that what they are doing will get them more money / promoted - all without the relevant knowledge / skillset / ability / information to make a rational choice.   

59 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

You remind me of a dog in a fox hunt.... head up the arsehole of the dog in the front, wanting to be top dog but without any knowledge of how to get there or where you are going. In this world, we refer to people like that as sheeple, minions etc.

I can live with your assessment.  I have had to listen to worse from better.  You remind me of a lot of flat faced civvies I have listened to over the years.  I bet you have a soft belly and weak arms from living so well.  Don't know what sacrifice is, don't know service or duty, yet claim to be master of all simply because you pondered it.

13 hours ago, BabyJune said:

"Stop the world, I want to get off!!!"   

But Bernie, I thought you were running for President?!?!?

5 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

You remind me of a lot of flat faced civvies I have listened to over the years.  I bet you have a soft belly and weak arms from living so well.  Don't know what sacrifice is, don't know service or duty, yet claim to be master of all simply because you pondered it.

... again you are judging, and discriminating on something that you do not know. Attempting to discuss anything with you is foolish, and my error.

"The greater the gap between self perception and reality, the more aggression is unleashed on those who point out the discrepancy." - Stefan Molyneux

This started by myself pointing out a basic fact to some deaf ears....

FACT: Hand washing will reduce the spread of virus.

Some people just can't learn. Those people, in my humble opinion, are proven fools.... and I pity them, but also realize, it is us that will end up footing the bill for their stupidity.

5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

... again you are judging, and discriminating on something that you do not know. Attempting to discuss anything with you is foolish, and my error.

"The greater the gap between self perception and reality, the more aggression is unleashed on those who point out the discrepancy." - Stefan Molyneux

This started by myself pointing out a basic fact to some deaf ears....

FACT: Hand washing will reduce the spread of virus.

Some people just can't learn. Those people, in my humble opinion, are proven fools.... and I pity them, but also realize, it is us that will end up footing the bill for their stupidity.

Mommy says I shouldn't rile up scared, incontinent, old men.  She told me that I need to say sorry.

Babykeiff, you are just concerned about your safety and the safety of others.  Im sorry for agitating you.  I hope you make it through this challenging time.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:18 AM, Brudda Voodu said:

The world health organization, just like the United Nations and NATO are corrupt organizations with ideological dreams.  I wouldnt trust much of anything those organizations have to say.  The WHO has made past statements that clearly show their bias.  One such decision is to dictate that being trans is not a mental health issue.  Now before you jump down my throat, let me tell you why they did that.  They did it for financial reasons.  If its not a disorder than any medication or surgery is elective and therefore not covered by insurance or free health care.  They mascarade as compassionate, but they are anything but.  

You can disbelieve me all you want.  I have personally earned 2 medals from the UN for my participation in op Altair for Afghanistan and op Mobile in Libya. I have seen them break their own rules first hand.  I watched them with my own eyes sell guns to rebels,instead of enforcing the blockades they created.  They are not interested in supporting civilians, they want a one world ideology.

Swallow the koolaid if you want, those who can't lead are destined to follow, and if you believe in nothing you will fall for anything.

Kool Aid?  You mean every single country in the entire world has decided to shut down the entire financial engine of the world for at least a quarter of the year.   No country is immune, and this doesn't give a rat's a about politics.  It will mess us up.  It messed up Wuhan.  It has messed Milan.  It will mess San Francisco and New York.    This is only just beginning.   I don't flying F about your anecdotal complaints about WHO, CDC, and every public health organization in the ENTIRE world.  I don't care that they won't cover your trans surgery.  In six months- you might find an ear, not now.   Don't even try that rabbit hole.  The only reason to try a rabbit hole is that you have a weak argument..

I don't care about anecdotal evidence.  I care about numbers.  I care about actions.   In just one day, 15,740 world wide.  About 500 of those will probably die.  Thats nearly twice as many cases- and conservatively as many deaths.   It's the 4th day in row that new cases have surpassed SARS-COV.   It will be more tomorrow, and we won't see the rate of growth drop for at least 2 more weeks.  That means today won't even be in the top-10 of new cases.  

I also know that students from most of Asia, most of North America, and most of Europe are currently out of school.  Millions of people are not able to work, and everybody who can work from home is working from.  The entire industrial machine has stopped, and that's on the recommendation of multiple public health officials, who all decided to stop the machine for jurisdiction.   There is the remote chance that internet warrior who relies on name calling and non-sequiturs to support his case is correct, and the every public official in the entire world is wrong.    Or, and please understand, that these people are the very best that we have to make these, and they have trained for at 12 years, plus untold amount of collectively experience, are the ones who are right.   

Unfortunately- reckless behavior isn't just harming.  If it was- you be you.  This isn't that case.  If you get it, on average- you'll give to 3 people, and they will give it to 3 people, and they will give it to 3 people.  You're putting everybody else at risk.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spark said:

Kool Aid?  You mean every single country in the entire world has decided to shut down the entire financial engine of the world for at least a quarter of the year.   No country is immune, and this doesn't give a rat's a about politics.  It will mess us up.  It messed up Wuhan.  It has messed Milan.  It will mess San Francisco and New York.    This is only just beginning.   I don't flying F about your anecdotal complaints about WHO, CDC, and every public health organization in the ENTIRE world.  I don't care that they won't cover your trans surgery.  In six months- you might find an ear, not now.   Don't even try that rabbit hole.  The only reason to try a rabbit hole is that you have a weak argument..

I don't care about anecdotal evidence.  I care about numbers.  I care about actions.   In just one day, 15,740 world wide.  About 500 of those will probably die.  Thats nearly twice as many cases- and conservatively as many deaths.   It's the 4th day in row that new cases have surpassed SARS-COV.   It will be more tomorrow, and we won't see the rate of growth drop for at least 2 more weeks.  That means today won't even be in the top-10 of new cases.  

I also know that students from most of Asia, most of North America, and most of Europe are currently out of school.  Millions of people are not able to work, and everybody who can work from home is working from.  The entire industrial machine has stopped, and that's on the recommendation of multiple public health officials, who all decided to stop the machine for jurisdiction.   There is the remote chance that internet warrior who relies on name calling and non-sequiturs to support his case is correct, and the every public official in the entire world is wrong.    Or, and please understand, that these people are the very best that we have to make these, and they have trained for at 12 years, plus untold amount of collectively experience, are the ones who are right.   

Unfortunately- reckless behavior isn't just harming.  If it was- you be you.  This isn't that case.  If you get it, on average- you'll give to 3 people, and they will give it to 3 people, and they will give it to 3 people.  You're putting everybody else at risk.

I disagree with you.  If you have such faith in world organizations, then feel free to follow them.  By the way, in Jan the WHO advised against closing borders to restrict the virus spreading. Sounds like they got it all figured out...

I dont know how Im putting anyone at risk.  All I have maintained (and still do) is that hiding and handwashing are ineffective.  The real threat is government control and mob mentality.  How is having an opinion threatening?  

By the way how do the thousands upon thousands of homeless people isolate?  They will incubate and spread this while people hide.  

The truth is that no one can control the spread of this and corrupt leaders have created the perfect storm. Mass homelessness a huge and profitable underground criminal empire selling opioids and a broken healthcare system.  Be prepared for riots and looting.   You think handwashing and hiding is going to fix this?  

The earth is not flat, it is certainly round, not sure if there are still any naysayers to that philosophy still in existence? 

The point for some of us, you can't continue to ignore "scientific" findings and I highlight  that to separate those that are from those that simply claim to be scientific  and do spread false narratives. 

It has been proven over and over again that hygiene and PPG items are critical to contain the spread of infectious disease, the reason that people still believe in hospitals!

Why does anyone have any doubt that these are not good measures for the general population to employee in times like this??  Granted that not all will be able to follow, one of  the reason's why these things are so hard to stop but I say again, if we do not have the inelegance to follow what has been proven to be effective, than even that animal population is wiser than we are, as they can be easily trained in most cases and most often avoid issues they sense that can lead to mortality.

The main point again to this is that this covid-19 may be proven to be the most infectious and dangerous disease the world has ever known, and should be treated as such by all of mankind!

6 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

I disagree with you.  If you have such faith in world organizations, then feel free to follow them.  By the way, in Jan the WHO advised against closing borders to restrict the virus spreading. Sounds like they got it all figured out...

I dont know how Im putting anyone at risk.  All I have maintained (and still do) is that hiding and handwashing are ineffective.  The real threat is government control and mob mentality.  How is having an opinion threatening?  

By the way how do the thousands upon thousands of homeless people isolate?  They will incubate and spread this while people hide.  

The truth is that no one can control the spread of this and corrupt leaders have created the perfect storm. Mass homelessness a huge and profitable underground criminal empire selling opioids and a broken healthcare system.  Be prepared for riots and looting.   You think handwashing and hiding is going to fix this?  

Since you're so smart, can you share your credentials that has brought has brought you to this sudden epiphany on public health?  Surely you have some inside knowledge on this that must be shared, because it's revolutionary.   It's contrary to everything that I'm being told.  I'm afraid that I'm not going to be taken seriously if I decide to share this epiphany and say "Some guy on a diaper fetish forum is telling me that washing my hands isn't effective, and social distancing is ineffective.  

Fortunately- there is empirical evidence that drastic measures such has shelter and place, closing public gatherings and closing schools will work.   It was tried in Asia back in 2003, and was effective.  It was tried in 1918, and was effective, and preliminary results from China, Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore appear to show success. 

What supports the claim that handwashing is ineffective?    

You're claim and behavior is dangerous.  The unsupported claim is flat out dangerous under normal circumstances.  Now anytime you are out in public you're risking coming in contact with coronavirus.  That means you can pass it on, even if you aren't sick.   You're also perpetuating a distrust in public health officials, which is perfectly acceptable under normal conditions.   These are not normal conditions.  I understand you disagree with their actions in the past, but they are the best we have.   There is literally no one we have who is better prepared to fight this thing.    Once this is over- we will all have the ability to criticize the response from public health officials.   Now- we just have to trust what they are telling us.

P.S.  I'm not necessarily talking to you.  Based on my observation, you're a lost cause.  I pray your actions don't harm us.   Instead, I'm talking to others just to make sure the flaws in your argument are exposed.  Like I said, anecdotal evidence and non sequiturs are signs of a weak argument.  Your responses to babykeiff and myself are full of both anecdotal evidence and non sequiturs.     They also include a fairshare of name calling, which is another method used  by people with weak arguments.  No matter how much you think you're argument is infallible- it's presented in a weak fashion and I want to make sure that is exposed.   Notice- I haven't called you a single name in this response.