LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best medical nappies with tapes that actually stick

In general I prefer cloth diapers but if I go out and about I’ll turn to disposable. My go to diaper are attends in that case. They do a decent job I think the tapes hold although they have a tendency to sag if they get wet. So I would always suggest something to provide extra support.

for me it is betterdry.

Abena is cotton feel backed here and the tapes don't stick well and the condens is horrible.

I preferred it much more when it was still in plastic backed version, but there the tapes didn't always stick.

2 hours ago, stephrider said:

I use ID brand from Ontex, tapes stick very well. It's well known in Europe but not sure you can find it in US

I used those for years, before that Euron, also from Ontex, but their cotton feel backing leaves wet stains and their tapes don't stick too well once you untaped one for #2 on the toilet????

Also I found that switching to betterdry saved me 2 diapers a day and decreased the cost substantially (and I don't have to drive 25 km from their factory back and forth :P )

21 hours ago, kincaid said:

I used those for years, before that Euron, also from Ontex, but their cotton feel backing leaves wet stains and their tapes don't stick too well once you untaped one for #2 on the toilet????

Also I found that switching to betterdry saved me 2 diapers a day and decreased the cost substantially (and I don't have to drive 25 km from their factory back and forth :P )

Good to now that.

I use only ID now, for me I rarely get issue with tape except if the diaper very wet like it can be after a long week end night. And yes now you mentioned it the baking may let few wet stains on my onesie especially if the diaper is quite wet i mean saturated but to me it's pretty rare. 

I used to try Betterdry diapers before, they are very good and comfy but not easy to conceal with a regular denim. 

Since I work in an open space office it's better to me to keep some discretion as much as I can... not easy...

2 hours ago, stephrider said:

Good to now that.

I use only ID now, for me I rarely get issue with tape except if the diaper very wet like it can be after a long week end night. And yes now you mentioned it the baking may let few wet stains on my onesie especially if the diaper is quite wet i mean saturated but to me it's pretty rare. 

I used to try Betterdry diapers before, they are very good and comfy but not easy to conceal with a regular denim. 

Since I work in an open space office it's better to me to keep some discretion as much as I can... not easy...

I too work in an open space office, I wear wranglers jeans,loose fit, 2 sizes larger than what I normally wear. Nobody noticed a thing :)

On 12/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, Mikes Mike said:

Best medical nappies with tapes that actually stick like Tena slip, etc. The tapes seem to come unstick on the cloth back ones. I hear the attends slip are quite good? Has anyone tried these out?

I settled on Tena about 6 months in to going 24/7 they're great however today I ordered some different ones from AgeUK over here so I'll test those when they arrive

On 1/1/2020 at 8:43 PM, stephrider said:

I use ID brand from Ontex, tapes stick very well. It's well known in Europe but not sure you can find it in US

I confirm that ID tapes are good and, together with the diaper shape, they allow a good fit. Sometimes the waterproof layer  has pinholes, so it’s better to use plastic pants over them.

You might consider wearing elastic fixing briefs over the disposable diaper. I typically wear the Seni Quattro diaper with an Abena fixing briefs over it.  Expecting an adult diaper not to sag when wet or the tapes to maintain their grip with the extra weight is asking a lot of the adhesive.  Fixing briefs solve that problem. 

I also use ID as my go-to nappy. They are available as plastic-backed. So many people like Abena, but they only seem to come as cloth-backed here and I find that they start weeping long before they are fully used.

Does anyone here have any experience of Forma slips? I saw a mention of them on here somewhere, and had never heard of them before. The description sounds promising, and the price is reasonable.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:35 PM, Bonsai said:

I confirm that ID tapes are good and, together with the diaper shape, they allow a good fit. Sometimes the waterproof layer  has pinholes, so it’s better to use plastic pants over them.

Yes that true but to me it's pretty rare and very located. I dont use any plastic pants over disposable, or plastic backed either. This is at the preference of each individual to feel secure and comfortable.

I remember it's the first brand I used for my first adult diaper 20 year ago and hated them because the absobant felt apart and its capacity was very poor but I like them now. I feel them quite good and cheap enough.

I also used to like Tena at this time but now they are too thin and too low waist, but of course very discreet but I don't really care to conceal the bulge. Most people don't notice and other stay silent.

i wear dry 24/7 most of the time and i find them to be outstanding diapers.. like most diapers the tapes seem to slip occasionally but the trick i use is clear packing tape over the tapes. never seems to slip that way.. at diaper change i just rip the side open and replace my diaper

Abena Abri-form m4 works great for both night and day. During the Day wet 4 to 5 time before needing to change they last me from 530 am to about 7 pm before needing to change. Just takes getting use to due to the bulk of the diaper. I look at it this way weather someone notices the bulk of the diaper or no diaper and wet pants, either way they are going to notice something!