LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't trust those farts

Don't trust those farts.  Thankfully I was in a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.  What I thought was a fart was a lot more and I filled my diaper. 

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

Don't trust those farts.  Thankfully I was in a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.  What I thought was a fart was a lot more and I filled my diaper. 

If yoou have on a thick diaper and plastic or rubber pants you can really enjoy those farts and keep pushing them out and squishy is almost guaranteed.  I have had those farts and was diapered in a thick cloth diaper and lockingl rubber pants and it is really a thrill for those farts usually bring out a real nice mess, nice and squishy. Have fun

On 10/1/2019 at 3:31 AM, Spanky said:

On 10/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, Kapelmeister said:

I was walking back to my resort at Disney World last year and had a fart i should not have trusted.  Wife was very amused.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:20 AM, deacon said:

If yoou have on a thick diaper and plastic or rubber pants you can really enjoy those farts and keep pushing them out and squishy is almost guaranteed.  I have had those farts and was diapered in a thick cloth diaper and lockingl rubber pants and it is really a thrill for those farts usually bring out a real nice mess, nice and squishy. Have fun

Oh how I know all to well about not trusting a fart.  I woke up one night finding out I messed myself and I was not in a diaper at the time.  Every so often I have a messy accident when thinking it was a fart and it was something more.

Yep.  Today was the day.  Working alone from home I have no hesitation in letting one rip. So I did.  Oops.  Good thing I was diapered.  Surprised?  Sure.  But not upset.  Was kind of a nice surprise and since i needed a shower anyway, only a minor inconvenience.

Now, had the family been home at the time a different outcome may have been had.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM, Three Rivers said:

Just had this happen today, thought I had a little gas and Suprise! I was at home but managed to make quite a mess. Much better when your wearing a diaper. 

Yup!! Had this happen last night......but I wasn't wearing at the time :o I finished brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed when........{{{{{{{ BLORP!!!}}}}}}}} .....yeah...Granted it wasn't much....but it was very wet and lumpy...*sigh*  I slipped out of my jeans....gingerly removed my undies.....washed them out...then pinned on a cotton prefold (just in case) and hit the sack. I have no clue where this came from......possibly from the Taco Bell I ate earlier as this kind of thing happens very rarely. But, still, it's the experiance that counts! Right!!???..... Right???? ?

qwack

lol this is honestly what prompted me to finally go see a doctor, had an accident in the middle of a call at work, once across the street from where i work, and 2 times at home rolling over when alarm went off.

Sadly all 4 times I did not have anything to protect, and boy now when I sleep without anything, and I pass gas, sometimes i leap up in fear something else came out.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Depend Real Fit on at Outback Restaurant.  I thought it was a fart: instead it was wet and messy.  We all know Depend Real fit don't have any padding in the back...It just about came out the sides.  What a freaking mess.  Glad we were the only ones there.  

22 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

I had a Depend Real Fit on at Outback Restaurant.  I thought it was a fart: instead it was wet and messy.  We all know Depend Real fit don't have any padding in the back...It just about came out the sides.  What a freaking mess.  Glad we were the only ones there.  

If bowel incontinence is common for you, or you expect it to be going forward, I'd suggest not using pull-ups at all and use something that has leg guards. People complain all the time when their leg guards don't hold their bladder floods but they are really intended for bowel incontinence leakage and seem to work pretty well for their intended purpose.

Hi 2Sail2

As DL-Boy has already recommended I would upgrade your protection level to a taped diaper like Betterdry or Megamax or a Tykables premium diaper having a bowel accident in public is embarrassing but with the proper diaper and supplies it is easy to manage when out in public. 

I carry a backpack of supplies in my car at all times and a smaller sling bag that I can take with me into a mall or restaurant 

2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Hi 2Sail2

As DL-Boy has already recommended I would upgrade your protection level to a taped diaper like Betterdry or Megamax or a Tykables premium diaper having a bowel accident in public is embarrassing but with the proper diaper and supplies it is easy to manage when out in public. 

I carry a backpack of supplies in my car at all times and a smaller sling bag that I can take with me into a mall or restaurant 

I stopped buying them for that reason.  I wear northshore, solimo or always (probably not as good at bowel, but never had to test it) now.

• 2 weeks later...

I did that a time or two. I remember once in particular. It was the day of my sister’s high school graduation party, and she and a bunch of her friends were asleep downstairs. I hadn’t been feeling well all day. I was NOT padded. 

I didn’t make a big mess, but I changed my pajama pants very quietly, afraid I was gonna wake up someone and be asked why I was putting pajamas in the hamper after rinsing them (it was a just a spot) in the bathroom sink.

Little did I know I was about to get a bad stomach bug. The next night or the next, I was padded and woke up feeling awful enough that in total idiocy and misery I just pushed and made a huge mess, knowing that’s what was going to happen. It was the middle of the night, and I had no good way to clean up, so I had to tiptoe across the hall to the bathroom and clean myself up with I don’t even know how much toilet paper, and I had a destroyed, filthy diaper to dispose of.

I don’t even remember what I did with it. I guess I bagged it and either left it under the sink until morning or hid it in my room until morning. My Mom supplied the diapers (I was faking bedwetting) so the diaper itself was not what I was so worried about being found.

I took a clean diaper into the bathroom with me and changed into it, which made me feel very responsible. It was Walgreens brand, very crinkly. I’d have been caught instantly if anyone had woken up.

My mom probably did (she had miraculous hearing when it came to kids out of bed) and heard me flushing a dozen or more times, but she knew I was sick and being 16 of course didn’t see a need to come to my aide. Thank god.

• 4 weeks later...

I never trusted a fart .. I am always prepared for those wet ones. A good rearz rebel and I am on my way to work and play. I love going out dancing with my rearz under my mini skirt and guys trying to grab my ass when we dance, some just give you the look like wth ? I just tell them I have accidents when I drink and some get excited real quick and want to get to know me faster lol..I love when I get lucky and take one of these guys home and purposely hold in my poop for the car ride home. Lay a few wet farts and the guy is all hot and bothered. Then I hit them good and fill my diaper and they wanna feel like the gentleman and take me home and clean me up, which I don't mind.. Usually they get the complimentary blow job or hand job,, but there are a few that have gotten lucky.. I love wet and messy farts !!

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...