LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied By The Sitter (Chapter 3 Released! 9/18/2019) ~ A Kasarberang Story

Hello everyone! So sorry for such a long wait, hope you enjoy Chapter 3.

As always I'd love to read your thoughts, opinions and essentially anything you have to say.

Also wanted to give a quick reminder that you can find an Archived version of this story on Archive.org here and you can also download the whole story by going to the bottom of the first post on this thread. I want to make sure I do everything in my power to keep my stories accessible in case anything ever happens to them.

Well that's enough of that, here's Chapter 3. Thanks for being so patient.

====Chapter 3 Losing Control====

Daniel just kinda stood there for a second. It wasn't like his parents to just send an automated message. Usually they'd call and ask how he was doing.

He didn't get much time to think about it though. "Daniel" Ava snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Huh what?" Daniel shook his head putting his focus back to Ava.

"What movie did you pick for us to watch?" Ava repeated herself.

"Oh I picked out my favorite movie Matilda!" Daniel said with a smile.

"That sounds fun! I've never actually seen that movie, but I've heard good things about it" Ava plopped down on the couch. "Well what are you waiting for? Put it on I'm excited!"

Daniel placed the HD-VD in the player, pressed play and found a place on the couch next to Ava.

About half way into the movie Daniel suddenly felt a rumbling in his stomach, he had to use the bathroom and do a number 1 and 2 very badly all of a sudden. "May I be excused? I need to use the restroom." He said not knowing how much longer his bowels and bladder would hold.

"Aw come on! I'm really enjoying the movie! You can't just pause right in the middle like that." Ava complained holding onto him so he couldn't leave.

"I-I can leave it on. I've seen this movie atleast 10 times before so I wont mind if I miss a minute or two" Daniel frantically tried to be excused to the bathroom.

"I wont have nearly the same amount of enjoyment if you're not here watching with me. We might as well just stop watching the movie now than." Ava pouted.

Daniel didn't want to stop watching the movie! It was one of his favorites and he was enjoying sharing that with someone. "fine, I'll wait." he said defeated.

"YAY!!!" Ava yelled excited giving Daniel a firm squeeze as she flopped herself back onto the couch, pulling Daniel down with her, holding him like you would a stuffed animal.

The pain in Daniel's stomach doubled with each passing minute. He tried to move but Ava was far too strong for him, he was trapped in a situation he desperately did not want to be in and he didn't know how much longer he could hold it for.

And just when Daniel felt like he couldn't hold it in any longer, a light ringing could be heard from the other room.

"Oh that's my cellphone! I better go answer it." Ava paused the movie and got up to answer her cell phone.

'thank god!' Daniel thought to himself as he ran to the bathroom. He barely made it to the toilet but somehow managed to hold his bodily fluids in.

Ava answered her phone with her usual greeting: "You're on with Ava."

"Are you in?" The women on the other end of the phone call asked.

"Yes I am and things were going just as planned, right before you called and fucked with the progress I was making." Ava replied.

Women on the phone: "Woah there girl, no need to get feisty. I'm happy things are going as planned have you got him un-potty trained yet?"

Ava: "Almost, but he seems like he'll be a fighter, that shouldn't be a problem though. I'll let you guys know when you can head over here."

Women on the phone: "Alright, We'll be in touch."

The phone hung up. The sound of the toilet flushing could be heard from the living room.

"Alright Daniel it's time for bed!" Ava said loud enough so Daniel could hear her.

"But it's only 6pm, I'm not even tired." Daniel countered.

"I know hun, but you need your rest. You've had a busy day." Ava walked up stairs and took Daniel to his room.

"Now lay down in bed while I get things ready." Ava walked out of the room for a minute.

Daniel did as she said, he didn't want any trouble, since it seemed like he would have to deal with her longer than expected, especially if his parents decide to stay for longer.

Ava came back with her bag that she brought as well as some long red ribbons.

Ava took Daniel's arms and tied them to the bed with the red ribbon. "Time for you nighttime diaper." Ava said pulling down Daniel's shorts and underwear.

"Diaper? Wait didn't we already deal with this earlier?" Daniel questioned.

"I said you could wear normal cloths during the day, that doesn't change the fact that you've multiple times already since I've been here. I'm sick of cleaning your dirty sheets and cloths."

Ava placed a clean diaper underneath Daniel, applying baby powder to his butt and crotch, paying special attention to his penis.

"Just one more thing" Ava pulled a patch out of her bag and attached it to Daniel's balls. "Perfect" Ava said taping up the thick nighttime diaper.
Ava went and tied Daniel's legs to the bed aswell ensuring that he had no choice but to stay in bed and diapered through out the night.

"Aren't you supposed to be removing the already tied ribbon not adding more?" Daniel asked with a slightly raised voice.

Ava: "If I untie the ribbons You might try to take the diaper off, which would force me to clean your cloths and sheets again if you wet, which you probably will. This way I know I don't have anything to worry about."

Daniel: "But keeping these ribbons tied forces me to wet the diapers instead of going to the bathroom."

Ava: "If my stay here has taught me anything it's that you do not wake up to use the bathroom, nope. Simply too big of a risk. Have a good sleep goodnight." Ava left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Daniel was just left to sit there all alone in a dark room, couldn't take off the diaper he was forced to wear, couldn't get up to use the toilet, couldn't even get up for a glass of water.
He fell to sleep shortly.

About an hour after Daniel fully fell to sleep Ava slowly snuck into Daniel's room again.

Ava sat next to Daniel on the edge of his bed.
"Hey baby, are you asleep already?" Ava whispered. Once she was sure Daniel was asleep she moved her hand to the front of his diaper and started rubbing slowly. "That's too bad, Mommy was just coming in to play a little game with you, too bad you're fast asleep already." Ava paused for a second. "Well, Just cause you're asleep doesn't mean I can't have a little fun right? That'd be unfair to me. After all I let you pick the movie today, I deserve a little fun." Ava undid a piece of tape holding the front of Daniel's diaper closed, revealing a crotch hole. Ava took Daniel's penis in hand and gently pulled it through the crotch hole, gently stroking it back and forth. "That's it baby, just sit back relax and enjoy what Mommy has in store for you." Ava continued stroking Daniel's cock as it grew in her hands.

Ava continued to stroke Daniel's Cock until he was just seconds away from letting it all loose, at which point she stopped her stroking. "Not just yet precious." Ava took out a Baby Bottle from her purse and placed it on the nightstand next to Daniel's bed. After repositioning Danial to where his head was raised slightly Ava took the Baby Bottle off the nightstand popped of the cap and gently started rubbing the wet nipple against Daniel's lips.

as if by instinct Daniel's mouth slowly started to open up, just wide enough for Ava to slip the bottle nipple into his mouth.

"That's a good boy, drink your milkies. Pretty soon you'll be getting milkies all the time, you'll even beg mommy to give you your milkies." Ava said in a calm voice rubbing Daniel's cock with her free hand as Daniel slowly sucked the bottle in his sleep.

Ava continued to rub Daniel's cock until he was right on the edge of cumming, at which point she quickly placed his penis back through hole of the diaper and retaped the crotch hole shut.

Daniel wasn't even a third of the way done with the bottle before he started wetting himself in his sleep.

"Good boy, I'm glad to see I am making progress on you after all." Ava took the bottle out of Daniel's mouth and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Once Ava had left she went downstairs, grabbed her phone and started to dial.

Ava: "Emily, It's time, I'll be over tomorrow."

Emily: "Oh goody, it's finally my turn!"

====End of Chapter 3====

Hope you liked that chapter! Sorry again that it took so long to make.

If you want to keep up to date with the progress of my stories the best way to do that is through my profile, I usually post about when I start work on a new chapter and other general story updates over there. as to not flood my stories with update posts.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to keep everyone updated. Chapter 4 work has started, but I'm enjoying the concept so much I might re-write chapter 4 into it's own story and redo the 4th chapter entirely.
You can keep posted further on my profile page where I post updates on story progress and such.

Just thought I'd update here really quick because it's been about a month.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So sorry for such a long wait everyone! To make the wait a little easier on you I have just released Chapter 1 of the story "Emily's Cabin" which is what chapter 4 turned into. To make things even better I've attached a text file of the unreleased Chapter 4 of Babied By The Sitter to this post, so you can see what Chapter 4 was originally going to be.Babied By The Sitter Unreleased Chapter 4

• 1 month later...

My take on this story:

I think Ava and Emily are really good at what they do, and I think Daniel is going to lose out and become a baby, regardless of what he does/says.  Chapter 4 of "Babied By the Sitter" could become another offshoot of the original story, and so far, its pretty good - Thank You @kasarberangfor a great read - Looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thank You!

Brian

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, baker7 said:

My take on this story:

I think Ava and Emily are really good at what they do, and I think Daniel is going to lose out and become a baby, regardless of what he does/says.  Chapter 4 of "Babied By the Sitter" could become another offshoot of the original story, and so far, its pretty good - Thank You @kasarberangfor a great read - Looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thank You!

Brian

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Emily's Cabin Chapter 2, Babied By The Sitter Chapter 4 and My Time At The Everland Farm Chapter 2 are all in the works right now.

I make no promises as to the release of any of them but I'll try my best to get them done as soon as I can. Writing is one of many hobbies of mine, which kinda alternate focus. But right now writing is the primary focus so hopefully I can get a few chapters out for some of these stories, before my brain switches to another primary hobby.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Was this intended to be satire?  The Guinness Book of World Records tells us that the tallest woman in the world is Turkish, her name isn't Ava, and she comes in at 7 feet and a smidgen.  Pardon the pun, but 7 feet 6 inches (at least) is way, way over the top.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...