LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deciding to wear?

Sephy

How do you decide when to wear? Like everytime I think about it, it's always down to time. like now. I'm going to sleep in an hour, so would it be worth it now? or like the odd time the need pops up suddenly. It happens often to me before work. Any advice would be nice to hear.

I just try to take it as it comes. Things don’t always allow for that time. I try to plan it out sometimes, like a vacation. I look ahead, on what will be a time that can work. Of course, that don’t always work out, but I try and lay it out that way. Then, I’m anticipating when that time comes, like the vacation. Thinking about what I’ll do, what I’ll wear, etc, that gets me through to when that time comes. Other times, it will be a quickie, spur of the moment. I feel I need the time, and maybe there’s not much, but I’ll wear my diapers and ab little stuff for whatever time I have. 

Sometimes, you have to go with the flow. 

I simplified things by just wearing diapers permanently lol.  I think when to wear is unique to each individual situation.  Obviously if you live alone then the only one holding you back is yourself.  A lot of people with non accepting spouses will wear diapers when they are apart from their significant other.  As we all know, when the need to wear a diaper hits you that seems to be the only thing on your mind until you are padded up.  With that said you should have a standby diaper somewhere close by for impromptu pamperings.

I wear basically when my Daddy either changes me into a diaper or sends me a message telling me to change into one. If he had his way I'd be diapered 24/7 but that's waaaaayyy to much for me so we toned it down to Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends which is still almost too much.

Little kaiya

My bladder made the decision for me :) but  if you are having issues then wearing a diaper may be a good idea,  even if you stay dry for the day and you change out of a dry diaper its still worth it as dry days can turn a bad day quickly. Peace of mind is worth the cost of a couple of diapers a day but in the end its your decision if you feel you make it to the bathroom each and every time then skip the diapers but if you fail to make it then you should wear at least a pullup but if you flood a taped diaper is the way to go. 

I have not regretted my decision  to wear 24/7 especially when I get caught in traffic or the bathroom is closed or busy ?

I used to think it was a waste of a diaper to wear one for just an hour. Now I think that’s a cheap hour of enjoyment. Anything else you love that much that only costs $1.50?

Late Saturday-Sunday and late Wednesday-early Thursday, usually and any other time I feel like a little girl; that is when my dollies tell me to

7 hours ago, Rob110 said:

My bladder made the decision for me :) but  if you are having issues then wearing a diaper may be a good idea,  even if you stay dry for the day and you change out of a dry diaper its still worth it as dry days can turn a bad day quickly. Peace of mind is worth the cost of a couple of diapers a day but in the end its your decision if you feel you make it to the bathroom each and every time then skip the diapers but if you fail to make it then you should wear at least a pullup but if you flood a taped diaper is the way to go.

Sage advice. :)

3 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

I have a small overactive bladder, which I can’t trust to not leak, hence I prefer to wear adult pull-ups 99% of the time.

It's never too late for you to go to change into a full-on taped diaper! You'll be glad you did. :rolleyes:

agreed premium taped diapers are way better at managing IC issues and you can trust your diaper do its job and changing is a whole lot easier since you can leave your pants and shoes on. 

my deciding factor was a large flood that my pull-up could not absorb fast enough and it blew up like a balloon and as soon as I moved it leaked and I was standing in a self made puddle been in taped diapers ever since and I can now trust my diaper in any situation.

For me it’s just when I feel the need for my little time and in general these days it doing a double diaper to sleep in.

Its nice to sleep in one knowing I don’t have to get up to pee, and then in the morning I’m still wearing till after breakfast. Sometimes I will get a little regressed before I finally take it off

• Like 1
It's never too late for you to go to change into a full-on taped diaper! You'll be glad you did. :rolleyes:

They are good, if I’m home alone, but for work etc pull-ups are more discreet, and you don’t have the sound of the tapes if you need to take one off, I do agree tape on diapers are the best.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Well, it depends if I want someone to find out or my overall comfort level (hot verus cold).  Family, nope, just my wife.  Work, nope, well maybe once a month on a Friyay.  When doing sports, probably not, cannot deal with the heat.

As I've said many times, I enjoy diapers but they do not control my life.  I often think ahead to when I know I won't have to work and then I decide that would be a morning to wear a diaper.  If I know I will have the house to myself for most of the day, I plan on wearing a diaper that day.  If I'm going to go out of town shopping for a day, I plan to wear a diaper the whole time.  It heightens the feeling to plan and look forwards in anticipation to that time you get to wear a diaper.  I also have to be in the proper mood.  If I'm upset at something or depressed about some situation, I'm not in the mood unlike many who say wearing diapers helps them to relieve stress.  It depends on what the stress is and what is bothering me.  To each his own, but I find I enjoy it a lot more if I wear once or twice a week instead of 5 or 6 times a week.  Sometimes some things can be over done depending on who you are and how you feel about the lifestyle.

When I have a sexual erdge.panties a soft diaper fantasize of a certain female .
By the way panties got to be high cut white satin..
By time I put the diaper on IAM ready to explode into my diaper.
This happens sometimes up to 5 times a day.I go through 500 diapers and Pampers a month

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:49 AM, Sephy said:

How do you decide when to wear? Like everytime I think about it, it's always down to time. like now. I'm going to sleep in an hour, so would it be worth it now? or like the odd time the need pops up suddenly. It happens often to me before work. Any advice would be nice to hear.

You could diaper now and sleep in the diaper, be sure to wear rubber or plastic pants.  My pick is rubber locking rubber, much more exciting.  You can go out in diapers and plastic pants shopping or a walk in the forest on trails. You can weare when ever you want. The thing is to enjoy it and do not worry if someone spots you. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, deacon said:

You could diaper now and sleep in the diaper, be sure to wear rubber or plastic pants.  My pick is rubber locking rubber, much more exciting.  You can go out in diapers and plastic pants shopping or a walk in the forest on trails. You can weare when ever you want. The thing is to enjoy it and do not worry if someone spots you. 

Bring it home brother! Amen! You should be a TV preacher. ;)

Why bother with the throw-away wannabes: Aw; who needs it? Go for the gold. Full doubled-up thick cloth that will spread your legs and make you toddle like a baby girl

image.png

On 8/1/2019 at 3:49 AM, Sephy said:

I plan out my diaper days ahead of time. I look forward to days when I have the house to myself, and that's when I pad up. I find that if I spread out my diaper time this way, I enjoy it that much more just because of the sheer anticipation. Like Rusty said, it's like anticipating a vacation.

usually went it gets around to being my private alone time, if i'm thinking about wearing a diaper i flip a coin. if it comes up saying i should wear, i do. if it comes up saying i shouldn't...i flip a coin to see if i should "re-flip" to see if i should wear, and and repeat until i get the right answer. is it completely unnecessary? yes, but any hesitation or anxiousness about using up a diaper is eliminate because its not up to me. i'm just doing what the coin dictated.

i then get one each of my various types of diapers, line them up, and do eeny meeny miny moe to eliminate them one by one until i end up with whichever diaper i have to wear. if that happens to be some cheap store brand diaper, i may jazz it up a bit with some plastic pants