LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Score

Holy smokes!  Found bags and bags of Tranquility ATN @ 3.49 per bag, with a 50% Sunday discount.  I only got a few bags today, didn’t wanna look too terribly strange with a cart full of diapers.  I will be back next Sunday for more.  These things are $18 a bag on Amazon, so two for $3.49....happy happy!  Wearing one now!

• Like 4
Holy smokes!  Found bags and bags of Tranquility ATN @ 3.49 per bag, with a 50% Sunday discount.  I only got a few bags today, didn’t wanna look too terribly strange with a cart full of diapers.  I will be back next Sunday for more.  These things are $18 a bag on Amazon, so two for $3.49....happy happy!  Wearing one now!

Which thrift store and what state

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

You wouldn't look strange. Last time I found a deal like that I bought all they had.

Thrift stores can be hit or miss bit I have found good quality ones like tranquility or molicare. Lately they have had nothing but covidien and those are garbage.
I bought some from a thrift store before my diapers came in the mail via from the veterans hospital and they didn't work well on leaks overnight. Low and behold what does the VA hospital send me the exact same diapers I bought. They are crinkly and free so I guess I can't complain

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

I’ve had plenty of thrift store bargains, some when I’ve been hoping to find some, other times see a store take my luck, and bingo a large packet of adult pull-ups or nappies, thank you here’s your money and out to my car, and plonk them on the front passenger seat, drive away, with a smile on my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the majority of my diapers from Goodwill or Thrift stores.  In my case, I usually wear for about 3 hours in the morning when I get up early about 2 times a week.  It wouldn't pay for me to wear expensive premium diapers for that short of a time, so the average store type diaper like Prevail and Attends from Goodwill work fine for me.  Even if I spend longer on a Saturday, 7 hours or so, I have no problem changing a thrift store diaper after 3 hours or so and putting on a fresh diaper for another 3 or 4 hours.  After all, you wouldn't leave a child in the same diaper for 7 hours without changing it when it needs to be changed.  I usually spend about $3 to $4 for a package of 18 disposable adult diapers and sometimes less if they have 1/2 off days.  I still have some premium diapers for all day use when I get the chance or go out of town for the day a few times a year.  It all depends on your usage of diapers.  24/7, probably not for thrift store diapers unless you should luck out and find premium diapers (I never have), but for those who just wear for a few hours when they get up in the morning or after work for a few hours, thrift store diapers are a good way to go for a great price.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:55 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I do Estate Sales, and keep waiting for that ABDL Estate. Unfortunately I think a lot of stuff gets tossed out after death by an embarrassed family. I would put ABDL stuff in that category.

I wind up attending a bunch of local Estate sales on the weekends, and I second that.  I've seen hoarder houses where people weren't bothered, foreclosures where nothing was taken... But traditionally even a lot of the pantries/restrooms/closets/attics are off-limits for both hiding and storage of items they want to keep.

I found Sure Comfort diapers at Goodwill. I know those are good diapers too. They don't make them anymore. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
I found these for 5 bucks at a  Salvation Army near my house. Unopened too
6C323A9A-F85A-4562-A490-5E2127237D9D.thumb.jpeg.214584c3627c91b57d72004381f8229b.jpeg

What a great lucky find, I like the unexpected finds like this, I’ve had similar, you walk in not looking for anything in particular, and bam, right in front of you a very much discounted packet of adult diapers, voice inside you says “yahoo!” You pick them up look around a little bit more before you pay and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Thursday I followed a tip that someone posted on MY "Thrift Store Score" thread about some diapers at a Thrift Giant in the Dallas area.  I went to the one I thought he was talking about (near the road he mentioned) but it was the wrong store.  I asked the young female cashier about them and she suggested they may have been sold already but a 40-something African-American woman suggested the other store about 5 miles away.

I'm getting pretty uninhibited about talking about adult diapers when speaking to thrift store staff.  In my conversation I added something to the affect that "they're recreational for now, to a degree but they are also for "just in case" protection, as I'm only about a year and a half away from 60.  Never a surprise or "YOU??" reply.

• 3 years later...

I’m reviving this thread back from the dead instead of making a new one,

I had the day off today. I did a few life admin things in the morning. After that was done I took a book to a couple breweries and read and drank a few pints in the sun. The way it’s set up, is a kind “ brewery district” , they call it. Basically a bunch of craft places have establishments confined to a small  radius and people can bike or walk to a bunch in short succession. I was padded (of course) and my M4 with rearz booster under plastic pants more then did the job. In between beer stops I hit up a thrift store. I walked around and looked at a few things before going to the back of the store where the usual crappy Depends Man pull-up type garments are typically stored. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I stumbled upon two bags of unopened Rearz Inspirs+ Control. With a coupon it came to 16 bucks for two bags. A good evening to a good day 

Thrift stores are sometimes great for baby toys and diapers. Sometimes I walk out with nothing. Others times I have walked out with Pampers, baby toys and adult diapers all at time same time. Thirsting is fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I find most off the time when visiting thrift stores in my town its usually just Clothlike Depends or Attends. I probably  dont visit the stores enough or say early. Ive heard Ebay flippers hit those stores early to find items like diapers because they know theres an ABDL market looking for vintage diapers. That and  when I see single packages for vintage Attends or Pampers for hundreds of dollars or even single diaper for like 20 dollars! So Its a lot of dedicated searching to beat out the flippers.

• 3 weeks later...

I hit the local thrift store near me this morning.  In the past they had no diapers at all. Today they have two bags of the Tena Proskin stretch super in my size. Not a bad score either,two bags of 28 each for $8.00 total. They also had lots of youth size products but nothing that would fit me.  I'll be checking this store monthly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, babyheadspace said:

Found rearz incontrol medium in phoenix only problem was they are mediums I wear large and xl  but at thriftstore prices I had to pick them up

How much were they and how many packages did you get?  If the price was right, maybe you could trade them to a medium wearer for some large ones.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:23 PM, rusty pins said:

How much were they and how many packages did you get?  If the price was right, maybe you could trade them to a medium wearer for some large ones.

I found somebody reddit it who would pay for them locally I was tempted to keep him and try to squeeze into him. But I realized how hard it When I got lined up and it was probably gonna bust the tapes 😢