LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids Found Them

I can't believe this happened. I hate it when the kids go in my room and nose around. Last weekend Nicky and I went to a hotel for some much needed alone time and I brought a couple of nappies with me. When we got home I didn't get around to unpacking the bag and left the bag on top of my wardrobe. I went out with some friends at work and my stepson was going for a sleep over night at church and I guess decided he needed a bag. So I wasn't home when he packed and left and either was Nicky. So I get a call saying she has come home and joe has unpacked our bag and just left everything including the nappies on the bed. He is 13 and this is something I really didn't want him to know. Luckily I had removed my pacy from the bag and don't think there was anything else babyish in it. Besides the nappies that is. I really hope he just didn't notice but I doubt it. He hasn't come home yet but I am very worried he is going to ask about them.

Wish my private stuff could remain private. Knowing Joe he just might blabber to people.

Not really sure what I can do really.

Kids at that age are really probably not that interested in finding a stack of Nappies in your suitcase, sure they will be curious to start with and may even ask you what they were doing in there.

It is very difficult to know what to do as only you will know your children well enough to know how they will react to this sudden revelation that either Mum or Dad wears a Nappy !

You could just come out and say "well I had a terrible tummy upset" but you would have to be comfortable with telling a little white porkie !

Or you could just try and ignore it all in the hope that they will also be embarrased and not mention it. :blush:

Whatever happens let us know how you get on and I hope it all goes well for you. :thumbsup:

But wait! There is a solution,,,,, Kill em. Just kidding

Oh you poor guy. When our kids were home it was lock and key for the goodies. Now a days when one calls to say they are coming over it’s a quick run of the house to see what’s laying around.

The biggest problem I see with this is the need to maintain the respect between one another. Being a step parent is tough enough!

Good luck with this one.

Maths isn't my strong suit either, but that's more than possible, as Brian said it's his stepson.

D :) lly

Ahhh yes but he has a nice and mature Mommy that he has found for himself...that's hot! Lucky you!

Here is the perfect explination if they ask. Tell them you found them in a drawer in the hotel room and brought them back to use to wax the car since diapers and kotex pads are supposed to be great for polishing cars. Tell them that a friend of yours once told you that baby diapers are the best thing in the world for polishing your car. (Make sure you use those to wax your car or your story will be blown!)

Tell them you have some medical issues which require you to sometimes use 'adult briefs' at night.... and that these issues are strictly private. That'll give a good reason should they find any in the future, too.

This really isn't a lie... it's just that your particular medical needs are, specifically, psychological.

I think rusty_pins is right, Its a good lay and when you'll finish this lay with the cleaning part a kind will never know better...after all everything in life is possible...even people who wear diapers for fun :whistling:

Anyway, tell us how its going...

Don't have a car.

Oh well he hasn't mentioned it or even given a funny look. I am beginning to think it wasn't noticed. That he was in such a hurry to go out he just dumped it all.

If he did notice it must not have been on his mind much which is good.

Might have got out of this one. And yes my wife is 16 years older than me and sometimes my mommy. We actually met on dpf.

If you want to just play it safe anyway, you might want to take those 2 diapers out to the garage and put them on the shelf where you keep the car wax, if you have a shelf. Kinda hard to think he dumped out your bag and didn't see those diapers! When I was that age if I saw something like that in my parent's room I would not have said anything to them but I would have wondered over and over about those diapers! Now, if I also saw them later on the shelf in the garage with the car wax, I might then have been tempted to just ask my dad what they are and where they came from. Once the story of finding them in the motel room and bringing them back to wax the car was told to me, I would have been satisfied with that answer and never thought any more about it, especially if I already found them in the garage by the car wax.

Here is the perfect explination if they ask. Tell them you found them in a drawer in the hotel room and brought them back to use to wax the car since diapers and kotex pads are supposed to be great for polishing cars. Tell them that a friend of yours once told you that baby diapers are the best thing in the world for polishing your car. (Make sure you use those to wax your car or your story will be blown!)

Even better... have the stepson polish the car with the nappies, and he will never in his life forget what they are meant for :D and you'll get a nice polished car without breaking sweat :)

If you want to just play it safe anyway, you might want to take those 2 diapers out to the garage and put them on the shelf where you keep the car wax, if you have a shelf. Kinda hard to think he dumped out your bag and didn't see those diapers! When I was that age if I saw something like that in my parent's room I would not have said anything to them but I would have wondered over and over about those diapers! Now, if I also saw them later on the shelf in the garage with the car wax, I might then have been tempted to just ask my dad what they are and where they came from. Once the story of finding them in the motel room and bringing them back to wax the car was told to me, I would have been satisfied with that answer and never thought any more about it, especially if I already found them in the garage by the car wax.

Even better... have the stepson polish the car with the nappies, and he will never in his life forget what they are meant for :D and you'll get a nice polished car without breaking sweat :)

Why don't people take time to read threads before posting replies?

Brian (whose topic this is) clearly stated above that he doesn't have a car!

Don't have a car.

D <_ lly>

Why don't people take time to read threads before posting replies?

Brian (whose topic this is) clearly stated above that he doesn't have a car!

D <_< lly

Oh but I did read it, and I dont care if he doesn't have a car, I liked the thought of it anyways.. I'm sorry if this stressed you in any ways I swear it wasn't my intention to provoke a reply like thaat out of you :boxing:

Sincerely sorry,

Julia

Oh but I did read it, and I dont care if he doesn't have a car, I liked the thought of it anyways.. I'm sorry if this stressed you in any ways I swear it wasn't my intention to provoke a reply like thaat out of you :boxing:

Sincerely sorry,

Julia

I'm afraid both your assumptions are wrong, as I was neither stressed nor provoked by your careless post.

Nor was I asking for an apology, sincere or otherwise. If you rather belatedly feel an apology is in order, then it is Brian to whom it should be directed, not me.

D <_ lly>

I'd say leave it alone. If he isn't asking questions, then there's no point in pushing the issue. If he does ask, the "briefs" for medical reasons is the best response. It's a personal thing, and should be treated as such.

I'd say leave it alone.

I agree. Nothing will make the issue bigger than an embarrassed step-father fearfully making a lame sounding excuse (and even the best excuse will be given away by the body language, etc). If the kid ain't saying anything about it and isn't acting obviously differently then don't say a word. Some things are always better left unsaid if at all possible.

I agree. Nothing will make the issue bigger than an embarrassed step-father fearfully making a lame sounding excuse (and even the best excuse will be given away by the body language, etc). If the kid ain't saying anything about it and isn't acting obviously differently then don't say a word. Some things are always better left unsaid if at all possible.

I am inclined to agree with this one. I'll just leave it alone. I bet he won't ask after this time if he did notice. I do have to say that he is an intelligent kid and don't think even if we had a car the excuse of finding them in a hotel room would go down. I do have to say if anyone is willing to buy me a nice car and a house with a garage and install a few shelves I'll try it. :)

I'd say leave it alone. If he isn't asking questions, then there's no point in pushing the issue. If he does ask, the "briefs" for medical reasons is the best response. It's a personal thing, and should be treated as such.

IMO The old "medical reasons" excuse should not be used in families. Right now since your kids aren't adults you are worried more about your standing as a parent than about your kids concern for you, since most kids don't have the concern for their parents the way an adult does. But what happens when say 30 years from now and you are ready to retire and they assume it is a medical condition and you need to go to a nursing home because you are "incontinent". Or what if your kid is scared and doesn't tell you because he is "protecting" your secret. I know my mother wore diapers once because she was sick. And my step dad did as well. But they got better and I never thought of them wearing them again. I think maybe clearing the air about wearing diapers is best, but it has to be done the right way and in a way the child will understand that you are not sick and do not need to wear them.

SDB

Brian,

This is a great post and one I will continue to read with interest. I'm sure there are other people who have kids or who plan to have kids who are watching this closely, too. Please keep us up to date and let us know how things work out. I hope that nothing more comes of it, but if it does, many of us could learn from it.

Keep up the good work!