LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

They told me- after a crazy furious letter ( I had been order w cases a month for 2 years of Bella's). That they are reworking their entire line due to the input they are receiving from from customers, and hoping to have both a new bella and Classic.

That was 3 months ago. Around the time that they did the limited quantity. (I was among the first to receive the new Bella's, having a reoccurring order set with them)

In any case. They also said they would send me a new sample as soon as they were ready. No word yet.

-Blake-

So without starting any more controversy, Let me see if I have the facts straight from what I have gathered in multiple posts. The diaper is now 1.5" longer, yet the padding is 1.5" shorter? Is that measurement taken from the old to the new, or are you taking measurements from the new one down to the padding. IF so it seems rather obvious they added plastic but not deducted any padding..granted they didn't add any either :P. SO I guess it all depends, some people say they are just as absorbent as before others add arguments that they aren't, but come up with statistics that counter balance. The company stated the same amount of product has not changed in padding. So I would say take a old one and a new one and accurately weigh them. Also the plastic has been discussed in the past the main roll will vary in thickness through the production as the roll decreases in size from the reel. Not much one can do about that except use half a reel and then pass on cost to customers. I don't use them anymore as a regular one, as I use small. But I have had on quite a few mediums since then. And I will tell you if a small guy uses a medium diaper, the stresses on the diaper itself are far more than a diaper used for one of appropriate size. Sorry to hear of the whoas of the bambino line but let's give them a chance to correct.

@Repaid1 - I just recently added an update concerning some of the points you mentioned in my review of the changes (Post #2309). The new diaper is is larger in all areas except for the padding, which has less coverage in all areas than the previous design. I don't understand their logic for this but that's what they did. I even re-measured it because it didn't make sense to me when I was initially creating the review. On the topic of padding, many have stated the company told them the amount of padding in the diaper has not changed, and after the tests I did I can agree with that. They hold similar amounts of liquid in ideal situations. This leads me to believe that the leaking/capacity issues people are having is more of a design flaw. Hopefully the company design team understands the issues at hand and know how to fix them for the future. They provide my favorite diapers and I would like it to stay that way. :D

so ive been trying to order large bambinos and they have been out of stock for 3 weeks.

so I emailed them and they finally got back to me after week of waiting and informed me that its gojng to be another 3-4weeks before they get newbproduct in for shipping.

so two months? talk about a major inconvenience.

I can't believe there isn't more of a forum uproar about the Bambino out of stock issue, I always thought they were the most absorbent and popular ABDL diaper around. I guess I was just ignorant.

They are... It's just been a steady decline in service and quality- and the regulars are just in disgust. I think at this point those who are really fed up prolly don't have the energy to complain here as they know complaining directly to bambino is of little use even of done in a constructive manner and repeatedly or through multiple channels/outlets.

It becomes a waste of energy to complain and any posts in forums are more about awareness/experience/ status updates/reviews.

That's my guess.

Well I've emailed the owner a few times, and according to him, they will be shocking some very soon. Two weeks ago he said it could be up to three months, but he changed it and said, " We will have the regular product in stock around 30 to 60 days. However, we will post the availability of our products as soon as we have an exact date.

surprisingly, one of the best incontinence support website forums is very aware of Bambino and quality diapers from them.

One of the best? Would that be the one Daily Di runs separate from this site?

• Like 1

Contrary to some of the comments we have read on the boards and forums, Bambino Diapers is NOT going out of business.

We have delayed all the new production orders from our manufacturers until we are satisfied that our customers' concerns for quality and comfort can be met. We do not want to sell product that fails to meet the expectations of our customers. We still have inventory on Tena Slip Maxi (original all plastic diaper from Europe), Abena and Molicare-All Plastic Diapers. We will be receiving samples of our new production in the next few days and believe that we can be fully stocked with most of our more than 15 SKU's of all

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised they have yet to put a date on their site yet. I really want to try their new run.

I am at the moment in between a good 24/7 diaper. I'm hoping that they will fix things. My fallback was tena. But with the tena going to the fabric liner style. /groan.

Hope they do come in and are up to their standards. Very low on diapers! Using Bambinos during the day and Confidry at night to conserve my bambinos for now.

While nobody likes to run out, I still like their perseverance on quality. And since I've been working my butt off, I'm going to get more TSM's while I can. For me they're the only diaper I like more than Bambinos :P And when they get stocked up again, that will leave more Bambinos for everyone else too ;)

FYI to those not on Bambino's email list: Hot off the presses as of a couple hours ago.

---

"Medium & Large Diapers Ready to Ship!

The newest production of Bambino diapers has an improved unitized core design. This new proprietary design which increases the dispersion of urine while maximizing the function of the diaper greatly enhances its comfort. The new addition of TRP (Time Released Polymers) increases wicking and strike through while increasing the resistance of the core from tearing or bunching. The TRP technology also helps increase the rate of absorption.

Diapers that are Back in Stock:

Bellisimo, Bianco, Variety, Classico, Teddy, and TotalDry X-Plus

Extra Large Diaper Update

We expect to begin shipping Extra Large sizes mid August. Watch our website for updates."

---

Same prices, as far as I can tell. Hopefully they've resolved the absorbency issues from the last batch. All the other changes were quite a step forward, IMO.

Best diaper ever? I hope to find out soon enough.

**furiously reassesses finances with fervent anticipation**