LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your favorite types of video games.

What types of video games do you like.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What video game types do you like?

• Shooters
    • RPG's
    • Fighting
    • Racing
    • Survival horror
    • Puzzle
    • Sports
    • Other
    • None, I don't play video games.

I like Simulation/Tycoon games.

My favorite game at the moment is Paladins, which is basically Free to Play Overwatch and in my humble opinion is far better than Overwatch.

Paladins is not Linux compatible though and that's been my Operating System of choice for awhile now so I'm thinking of saving up to build a windows computer exclusively so I can run games that absolutely refuse to play on Linux.

Paladins would work fine if it wasn't for EasyAntiCheat not being compatible with Steam's Proton compatibility layer which allows people to play Windows games on Linux/MacOSX

There was plans to work with Valve to whitelist proton users, but EasyAntiCheat got bought by Epic Games and almost immediately afterwards dropped said plans. Since Epic Games is both a Steam competitor (Epic Game Store) and the CEO Tim Sweeny does not think kindly of linux or it's users.

I picked "Other" because my immediate thought, old-school platformers, was not on the list. I grew up on Mario games, Mega Man, and similar so if I see a good one of those I'm all-in.

• 1 month later...

World of warships is under shooter category.  Star wars the old republic which is a MMORPG, and also Jurassic World Evolution.

• 4 months later...

Simulators, especially. SCS Software's truck sims are something I can't get enough of. Before them I was in to flight sims. I have played a lot of Flight Simulator X. My interest went down as the game aged, but I'm looking into flying again with the new MS Flight Simulator. I also play Assetto Corsa and I'm probably going to get F1 2020 now that I poured money into a racing wheel.

I've been a sucker for story games ever since I played Life is Strange. I've played through that whole franchise and Dontnod's newest release with Microsoft Game Studios. I've also played Detroit: Become Human and Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream. Heavy Rain is waiting in my library among few other similar games.

What comes to shooters, my favourite is Insurgency. I've bought the new Insurgency: Sandstorm as well. I just need to get it installed.

Then there's also Rocket League to add to the mix.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm not very good at playing games, but when I can't play them, I LOVE watching Let's Plays of them on Youtube. For the horror genre, definitely by Markiplier. Love that guy. 

I'm into typically more 'girly' games like The Sims franchise (there's a bunch a ABDL content for The Sims 4, did you know? :3) Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing New Leaf and New Horizons, visual novels, games for little girls like the ones on GirlsGoGames and BabyHazelGames, fantasy and anime-style games, Final Fantasy games, Spyro the Dragon, Stardew Valley, virtual pets, virtual babies, Roller Coaster Tycoon/theme park games...Roblox (Adopt Me and Little Angels Daycare), Minecraft, Second Life...etc. 

I don't play all of those but the ones I can't play, I watch others play! I also love ABDL games!! :D I look through FoxTalesTimes great big list of abdl games and I've played a few. I wish there were more anime style ABDL visual novel games, for sure. But I plan to have a lot of fun making stories with The Sims 4, diapering my favourite characters like Nightwing/Dick Grayson and Homestuck Trolls and grown up Rugrats and... 

My favorite genres would be shooters, rpgs, hack 'n slash, and puzzle.

Shooters: Halo series, Half-Life, Quake, Doom, Painkiller, and a little Unreal Tournament

Rpgs: Elderscrolls series, Borderlands, Diablo, Torchlight

Hack 'n Slash: God of War, Dante's Inferno, Ninja Gaiden, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Devil May Cry

Puzzle: Portal, Tetris, Columns, Matris

On 7/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, dlb said:

World of warships is under shooter category.  Star wars the old republic which is a MMORPG, and also Jurassic World Evolution.

WoW is the only WoW I play.  Prefer it on PC.  I tried it on Xbox after I lost my PC in an apartment fire caused by lightning.  Recently I finally built me a new PC and WoW on console doesn't compare to PC.

Retro.....  I currently have an evercade.

A cheap new retro handheld, that plays licenced old games.

Currently enjoying.....

Dragon spirits, dig dug 2, burger time, double dragon 2, pac-attack, burning force, River city ransom, warpman.

• 1 month later...

I love cute lil games like animal crossing, played new leaf, happy home decorator, and now new horizons.

Also loved Zelda as a kid, and still do :3 bought breath of the wild recently my partner loves it have yet to play it, because he has yet stop xD everytime I have free time. 

Games like wolf among us, until dawn, and shovel knight were cool too ^^

• 4 weeks later...