LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your favorite types of video games.

What types of video games do you like.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What video game types do you like?

• Shooters
    • RPG's
    • Fighting
    • Racing
    • Survival horror
    • Puzzle
    • Sports
    • Other
    • None, I don't play video games.

Shooters: Fortnite i play pretty regularly, Crysis 3 i played the multiplayer for awhile i was pretty good if i do say so myself, and Gotham City Imposters probably my favorite shooter i've ever played i was like level 700 shame it's discontinued on console.

RPGs: Borderlands, The Elder Scrolls series, dark souls 1 and 3, and ni no kuni wrath of the white witch.

Puzzles: I loved portal 2 and quantum conundrum. 

Other: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer i competed on the leader boards for 5+ years, Mirror's edge 1 and 2 always a fun replay.

Shooters:  Spear of Destiny, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Halo

RPGs: Gabriel Knight all of them,

FFVII,

Xenogears,  Xenosaga 1, 2, 3;

Fallout 3,  Fallout New Vegas,  Fallout 4;

Demon's Souls,  Dark Souls 1, 2, 3

Skyrim

Yeah, I put in the really old games too.  They were so much fun.  I liked Borderlands but didn't have a team so it was really hard.

42 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Shooters:  Spear of Destiny, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Halo

RPGs: FFVII,

Xenogears,  Xenosaga 1, 2, 3;

Fallout 3,  Fallout New Vegas,  Fallout 4;

Demon's Souls,  Dark Souls 1, 2, 3

Skyrim

Nice, for me it's

Shooter: Call of duty, ( Any boots on the ground titles ) Halo, Rainbow six siege, Titianfall 1&2, Doom, Duke nukem, battlefield, and I forgot some of the others.

Survival horror: Resident evil ( Whole franchise ), Dead space 1, 2, and 3, Silent hill ( whole franchise), clock tower 1, 2, and 3, and more I can't name off the top of my head.

RPGS: Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas, Skyrim, Dragons dogma dark arisen, Dark souls 1,2, and 3.

Fighting: Mortal Kombat, Devil may cry (whole series), and Soul calibur (whole series).

4 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Dark souls 1,2, and 3.

Hey, you really should play Demon's Souls.  Just played that recently.  Lots of fun, good game.  I may try some of those you listed.

It's the first of the series to the rest  Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3.  It's actually one of my favorites from the series.  I played it right before Dark Souls 3 which I am playing now.  I think you would like.

I got into these games when I bought Dark Souls 2 for my nephew.  The rest is history.  He and I play constantly when he visits.  Just to say, he liked Demon Souls as well.  We both did.  I have no regrets with any of this series.  Lots of fun, good fighting.

Googled and this is what it says

According to the developers, Dark Souls is not a direct sequel of Demon's Souls but a spiritual successor. So the story are not related even though the mechanics are really close, and the game are made by the same director and producer.Apr 13, 2012

I dabble in most game genres when I get the chance but my favorites are FPS (I feel sorry for anyone on my team), RPGs, and Roguelikes.

Any of the Dark Souls are always a good standby for me too (I haven't had the pleasure of playing Demon Souls either).  Before them it was Final Fantasy 9, which I still have a soft spot for.

Borderlands is good playing solo, but on the couple of occasions I've been able to play with a group of friends has been almost obscenely fun.

I've finally had the opportunity to try some Monster Hunter games and they're really what have me by the pigtails though. :D

I have an Xbox 360. I love too play anything LEGO; LEGO Batman, LEGO Starwars, Marvel LEGO Super Hero’s the list goes on. I’m not into the war and gore games. I recently got a 65” Smartcast T.V. to put in my “Dan Cave.” Now, when I play those kind of games the characters are almost as big as me!

I'd forgotten about a game I actually played on my iMac a year or 2 ago and probably would come under Other.  Stardew Valley    I had a lot of fun with this game and loved the music in it.  I'll sometimes go to youtube to listen to certain songs from it.  Not sure I'd recommend the console version of it though; I did try it and it seemed clunkier to play than on PC or Mac.  I used Steam to play this and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm gonna go start a new game.

Some of the games I like to play are toy story 3 the Video game for the Xbox 360 and the Nintendo DS, The Simpsons game, The sims 3, worms 2 open warfare for the Nintendo DS and Lego city undercover for the Nintendo 3DS. But I don't really play video games that often and when I do it's only for about an hour  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Fighting: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc..

Racing: Mostly Forza

Sports: MLB 20: The Show, some golf....

I don’t do much online, mostly because I suck. (Imagine my surprise when I found out I’m not as good as I thought I was on Street Fighter.) Same with FPS, I’m pretty much an easy kill.  I’m not totally opposed to playing online though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried all sorts of computer and video games, however, I lean more towards the retro video games, such as Pong, Space Invaders, Pac Man, Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Tetris, Alex Kidd, and Sonic the hedgehog, to name a few.