LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There Anything Wrong With This?

I have been partialy incontinence (over active bladder, wet my self some times) for most of my life and now fully incontinence in the last 8 months (just pee). I have gotten where I really like the feel of diapers. I like the big thick ones. I like change them. Lets face it I love diapers. Is there something wrong with this picture?

diapermike

I have been partialy incontinence (over active bladder, wet my self some times) for most of my life and now fully incontinence in the last 8 months (just pee). I have gotten where I really like the feel of diapers. I like the big thick ones. I like change them. Lets face it I love diapers. Is there something wrong with this picture?

diapermike

Absolutely not! Whilst I can see that lots of people don't want to be incontinent, if you've come to terms with it and enjoy being in diapers, what's wrong with that? Arguably, it's making something positive out of what lots of people would view as a negative - but just because you're in a minority, doesn't make it a bad thing.

I agree with Nappyboymids. If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! If you've made peace with the situation and find something enjoyable about it, you're a lot better off than someone who is living in a constant state of shame and constantly asking "why me?". If you don't have a choice, why not find something enjoyable about it.

Guest Diaper4Boys

I have actually heard that being incontinence is actually good for the body. Since you hand your urinary and bowel control back to nature, you urinate and void whenever your body needs to rid the stuff. You remove waste out of your body when need be, and it gives you a healthier digestive tract as well as lesser diseases.

Of course it's OK! Most of us here are pro diapers, so the responses should be mostly positive and supportive. Remember though, you'll only get a biased and narrow opinion if you ask if there is anything wrong with loving candy in a candy store. ;) It would be interesting to see the responses outside the community.

Of course it's OK! Most of us here are pro diapers, so the responses should be mostly positive and supportive. Remember though, you'll only get a biased and narrow opinion if you ask if there is anything wrong with loving candy in a candy store. ;)It would be interesting to see the responses outside the community.

I don't wear nappies/diapers (although I hope that doesn't mean I'm 'outside the community' ;) ) but I answered this question in nappyloon's thread "Positives of Nappies" at the end of last October.

I hope no-one thinks I'm just being lazy in Copying & Pasting it here, but it says exactly how I still feel on the subject -

Good question nappyloon.

When I was first introduced to Daily Diapers, I came here determined to learn as much as I could about everything this excellent website incorporates (many thanks to DailyDi and everyone involved). Although I'd vaguely heard of DL before coming here, I knew very little and I'd never really thought about it until events in my life made it essential that I find out more.

Quite apart from that, I've always had a deep underlying fear of becoming incontinent - various experiences in life have shown me that it could happen to anyone at any time. But now, I can honestly say, that fear has almost faded to nothing.

I'd rather not become incontinent, I have to say, but if it happens, it happens and in the event it does, I hope my determination to be DL and not DH is realised.

Indeed, while I'm at it, I also want to thank many informative, kind, clever, and funny members here. You've helped me much more than you realise.

D :) lly

I don't wear nappies/diapers (although I hope that doesn't mean I'm 'outside the community' ;) ) but I answered this question in nappyloon's thread "Positives of Nappies" at the end of last October.

I hope no-one thinks I'm just being lazy in Copying & Pasting it here, but it says exactly how I still feel on the subject -

Good question nappyloon.

When I was first introduced to Daily Diapers, I came here determined to learn as much as I could about everything this excellent website incorporates (many thanks to DailyDi and everyone involved). Although I'd vaguely heard of DL before coming here, I knew very little and I'd never really thought about it until events in my life made it essential that I find out more.

Quite apart from that, I've always had a deep underlying fear of becoming incontinent - various experiences in life have shown me that it could happen to anyone at any time. But now, I can honestly say, that fear has almost faded to nothing.

I'd rather not become incontinent, I have to say, but if it happens, it happens and in the event it does, I hope my determination to be DL and not DH is realised.

Indeed, while I'm at it, I also want to thank many informative, kind, clever, and funny members here. You've helped me much more than you realise.

D :) lly

I was surprised that you didn't wear diapers. I mean you are the biggest baby here. Even bigger then me.

I was surprised that you didn't wear diapers. I mean you are the biggest baby here. Even bigger then me.

Hey, don't say things about my Big sister.

Youu know what you can do with them? Oh wait judging by your avitar, you do.

Welcome to the "club" and in answer to your question is there anthing wrong with wearing Nappies/Diapers Heck NO !

you wear them for need, that is essential to your well being whilst out and about, even if you wore because you just like to wear who says that is wrong.

Enjoy the new found you! :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

diapermike

There is nothing wrong with them, unless you let them run your life.

• 3 years later...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, lots of people come to enjoy something at first they thought they could never enjoy..

instead of worrying about whether its wrong or not enjoying it.... just enjoy it...

necro necro necro

• Like 1

I wear for need and have been incon (bladder) for over 20 years. About two years ago, I became bowel incon too. I maybe be wrong, but I think anyone that uses diapers for a while becomes comfortable with them. What I mean by that is that althought I would rather not need to wear, I'm to the point where I don't care and whatever happens happens. There very well maybe times when I might have been able to make it to the bathroom, but because I'm wearing a diaper I made no effort and wet and/or soiled myself. When your already incon who cares? Hope this answers your question.

"They" say that a person needs to make lemonade out of lemons. I think that's what you are doing. And, that's the bottom line. Make lemonade out of your lemons. Diapers are absorbent underwear. The fact that you need them and use them, is practical. If you weren't an incon, and you didn't like the underwear that you normally wore, you'd go to something different. When you need absorbent underwear, far better you find it comfortable and enjoy it than the reverse. Enjoy what you enjoy. It's your cross to bear. Bear it the best way that you can...

To wear a diaper for need or just because you enjoy being in one,is realy up to you and is no ones bussiness and no one should know that you are wearing one unless you tell them.

If they dont like the fact that you wear them,then tell them they have the problem,after all what harm are you doing no harm what so ever,and its you thats paying for them not them,and you can spend your money what ever way you want to spend it.

Diaper Mike,

I also have urge incontinence. My incontinence is the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I'm 68 now. So I've been dealing with incontinence and diaper issues for a long time!

Almost from the start, I enjoyed the sensations associated with wearing, wetting and especially masturbating in a wet diaper. These feelings were an incredible source of guilt for many, many years. Not until the 1980's when I first started to run across references to adult babies and diaper lovers, did I realize that anyone else in the world enjoyed diapers. Accepting that it's ok to enjoy the diapers that I need to wear has been a very big comfort for me.

So yes, it's ok to enjoy the diapers that you need to wear. Why suffer from incontinence when you can enjoy it?

• 1 month later...

I too is incontinent,I have had urinary incontinence for nearly 8 years now.

I enjoy wearing diapers, I've really got to, imagine going through life dreading everyday.

If you find you like wearing them, just keep keeping on, it's not a crime or hurting anyone and it's also turning what for some people would

consider a big negative into a positive.

As I always say Just because I have to use them, that does not mean I have to hate them.

I am also incontinent and use the AB world and regression to help me cope with my need / want to wear diapers 24/7/365. I say want since there is many different medical procedures and devices that might help me - but I simply choose diapers - why - cause they work and don't harm me or others. It will get to a stage that my mind will degrade, but I am not worried about that at all. I will simply slip into a blissful babyhood. I am halfway there now - using a paci at night, can't sleep without my blankie and plushie, wear and use diapers 24/7, and change on a schedule - I have to otherwise I will leak. This AB world has done two things for me in one - removed the stress and made me accept myself completely. Is there anything wrong with this - I vehemently say no, as 'this' is everything right for me.

I've been incon for over 20 years due to a back injury. I maybe wrong, but I have the impression that most people that wear diapers for need eventualy get to the point where you don't care about wearing diapers any more. I can't say that I love wearing diapers, but over the years, I've come to accept it and make no longer use the bathroom. I sometimes get a little warning that I need to go, but even when I tried most the time I didn't make it in time anyway. Now, I don't worry about even if I do get the urge that I need to go, I just wet and/or soil myself. It took years, but I slowly became bowel incon because of my back injury. I was only bladder incon, but little by little I started losing control until I got to the point where I was doing bowel management in an effort to control my bowel incontinence. After a while I gave up and just let things happen. I found it much easier to manage my incon with diaper changes compared to being so concerned about getting to the bathroom in time and watching the clock for for bowel management. Now, I don't worry about any of it,.........whatever happens happens and there is no stress. I kinda think most people that are incon after a while do the same as me and just give up tring to make it to the bathroom in time. Who care if you use the diaper when your already incon? Obviously, there are people that are incon that never give up trying to make it to the bathroom in time and would think using the diaper is disgusting. I would have felt the same way when I first became incon, but over time I changed thoughts and found it to be easier with no worries just to use the diaper. Not one doctor has ever asked me if I ever used the diaper for convenience when I may have been able to make it to the bathroom in time. It seems when your already incon and wearing diapers it really doesn't make much difference. However, I would agree that this would depend upon the type of incon you have, and the amount of leakage you experience daily. Frequency and the amount of loss (volume) a person experiences has a lot to do with how a person manages their incon.

In my opinion, most people that are incon and use diapers to manage the problem eventually give up trying to make it to the bathroom in time. Like I said, when your already incon who cares if you use the diaper, but I don't think this type of attitude, or out look on being incon makes you into a daiper lover......maybe it does and I just don't think of it that way.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Like I said, when your already incon who cares if you use the diaper, but I don't think this type of attitude, or out look on being incon makes you into a daiper lover......maybe it does and I just don't think of it that way.

More of a diaper wearer for some I feel.:D

Is there something wrong with this picture?

diapermike

Some outside of a diaper site might say "Yes!!!" But any good couselor would say "As long as you can see the "good" in it; don't worry about it". I don't want to "need" diapers 24/7 but liking to wear off & on now anyway; I could deal with it. I would be :blush: at first but even more so with wet pants more often & not trying to deal with the problem.

Nope- and I'm pretty much in the same boat too. I've loved wearing diapers all my life. 15 years ago I got into a bad car wreck that made be urge incontinent. Oh well, so what if I like doing something I have to do any ways(like wear diapers).