LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
BabySofia

Exchanged - Chapter 26 - 1-19-2018

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

This is a great story and part of me hopes there will be a little more of that evil group, especially with the guy getting transported to a baby ward...lol. I am also looking forward to the college experience for Stacey.  Maybe Amanda  and Fred could let Bella somewhat continue her business but we will see. I do wonder if officials will be called. I look forward to more!!

Definitely some ideas I've been contemplating, but I don't see Bella able to continue her business. Emily was able to slyly keep stuff going under Chase's nose, but there's no way LPS would let an adopted little run a business... College is going to be fun! :)

9 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

Love the story so far. Apart of me wants Stacy to finish school and make it back home, as so few little are victorious in the Amazon world and it could provide some hope for Bella.  On the other hand I would like to see Stacy fail and have to remain as Amanda and Fred’s baby girl, because the further we into the story the more I love baby Stacy. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.

I'm honestly not sure what Stacy's or Bella's fate will be yet. Too early to tell! 

7 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

I am still waiting to see how the pistol will play out, should be more interesting maybe a great escape type set up? So many possibilities!

Thanks for commenting, but no hints! :09_EmoticonsHDcom:

5 hours ago, ThomasG said:

For Bella, depending on how well she was taking care of her teeth, could a cavity be all is required for LPS to investigate and wonder why Amanda hasn't removed Bella's teeth for health reasons?

How long till Littles are required to have collars? Stacy may just get lucky and leave after graduation before ELNAP gains complete control... Provided her home dimension doesn't go up in nuclear flames or Diaper Dimension doesn't invade it.

With the teeth I think there was a story at one point about Amazonian Breastmilk and some of the pacifiers actually promoting tooth repair. At least in my version it's preventing the tooth decay you would expect otherwise. Amazons may seem like they're just gigantic humans, but I think there are probably some other physiological differences. (If gravity is the same in the other dimension there would have to be due to a normal human body not being able to healthily exceed 7 feet very well.)

At least in my dimension no collars! I can't stand things around my neck, and the idea of writing about collars around a neck gives me nightmares. Only mean mommies do that one!

Thank you all for commenting! 

I loved this chapter, really the end with grandpa talks to Stacy about the hellcats.  Was wondering as I read it if you talked to the other writer about using that.:wub:  

56 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved this chapter, really the end with grandpa talks to Stacy about the hellcats.  Was wondering as I read it if you talked to the other writer about using that.:wub:  

Full disclosure: I sent a message back on January 6th... Widowmaker hasn't been back online since then... If they're not okay with it I'll change some details to make it not infringe. Not planning on doing anything more directly than that one reference though. Every now and then I try and tie something to another story if I can. Widowmaker's story Raven had somehow slipped by me that it existed until it was reposted. I'll fully respect their wishes if they want me to remove the reference.

Oh my gosh I completely forgot about the underground from the school supply store. God I see chekhov's gun everywhere and I hope we get to see some more good interactions between Bella and Stacy they both seem to want something the other haves and if feels so natural. Good mention of he he’ll cats that was rather interesting to see. I did notice though they haven’t used the bug detector or cheacked computers for viruses. That’s mildly concerning. But as always you entertain and make me want the next chapter already. Keep on keepin on your just rock. 

3 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

I did notice though they haven’t used the bug detector or cheacked computers for viruses. That’s mildly concerning. But as always you entertain and make me want the next chapter already. Keep on keepin on your just rock. 

There's a lot more security at their house than an average place, and some more info will come in the coming chapters on that. 

Thanks for the comment! :)

BabySofia I would think the same thing from the last chapter, her father does not sound like the person would want as an enemy.  Her house is now probably more secure than fort Knox.  

I'm thinking that, with the new bad guys, you've finally given us someone to get shot...

Small error, Sofia: 

“So she’s just a betweener?” Amanda asked.

“She’s still considered an Amazon,” Amanda said, 

5 minutes ago, kerry said:

Small error, Sofia: 

“So she’s just a betweener?” Amanda asked.

“She’s still considered an Amazon,” Amanda said, 

Thanks for the catch there! It's been corrected now... I appreciate you pointing it out to me!

Thanks for that awesome chapter, this is one of my all time favourite stories and looking forward to the next chapter and thanks for continuing this story

Really well done story with lots of twists and turns.   Much enjoyed.  HOpe it continues to unfold new angles.

On 1/20/2018 at 9:46 AM, BabySofia said:

With the teeth I think there was a story at one point about Amazonian Breastmilk and some of the pacifiers actually promoting tooth repair. At least in my version it's preventing the tooth decay you would expect otherwise. Amazons may seem like they're just gigantic humans, but I think there are probably some other physiological differences. (If gravity is the same in the other dimension there would have to be due to a normal human body not being able to healthily exceed 7 feet very well.)

At least in my dimension no collars! I can't stand things around my neck, and the idea of writing about collars around a neck gives me nightmares. Only mean mommies do that one!

Thank you all for commenting! 

Well their breastmilk at least has to be different if some Littles are being exclusively breastfed. Human breastmilk lacks iron and calcium and other nutrients. Probably explains why many Littles have their teeth removed to conserve calcium by exclusively breastfeeding mothers. 

Then again Littles are not necessarily Human either.

Hmm.

Stacy technically not being a Little and easily passed as an Amazonian Baby during a cursory check might just be ignored by LPS while Bella gets all the attention.

It be par the course, if a vindictive LPS worker tipped off by the Baby Mill Ring tries to fault Amanda for not securing Bella in proper restraints in her high chair. Determines via creative interpretation of some obscure  law and regulation  that  because Bella is allergic to (insert food here) and that product is present in too many foods, she needs to be exclusively breastfed, but because breastmilk lacks sufficient nutrients for healthy teeth or because Bella has pre-existing dental history, she has to have her teeth removed.

Amanda and Fred would either have to comply, or flee to Stacy's world, or fight it out in the courts, or give Bella up to  either Chloe or Cassie who at least wouldn't give her to the Mill.

I think Amanda and Fred are way too smart to let LPS do anything like that to Bella. They haven't let anything happen to Stacy so far and they are taking much bigger risks with her to let her go to school.